User Image
Moose: Makoto was in an odd spot in her life where she felt the overwhelming need to give. This feeling was odd one, since she was so used to being the silent protector, but the larger lioness had never been met with such a scenario as this one. The ordeal left her confused, pacing pensively across the grass bare terrain with her head tilted to the sky. If the Gods were merciful they would show her the way, but so far they had been silent.Granted, if all the Gods were like the one who had pretended to be a giraffe, she would much prefer they remained silent.

nessiaing: Nurrin was adjusting. A lot had changed in the white and green lioness's life in such a short period of time. She had found her way back to a home that she hadn't really remembered except for fleeting memories of mountains, she had had a litter of cubs, she had left those cubs behind in a pride that she knew could eventually cause them harm and she now had a sister that she had all but forgotten, that was expecting cubs any day now to boot. It was a lot for the lioness to take in.

Today the Nurrin choose to sit just on the edges of the pride her, she had adjusted to the cold snow that was beanth her feet. It had actually been some what soothing for her poor tired feet after the long travels she had made. She shifted her feet burring them deeper into the snow.

Moose: "Son of a mother fuc-" Makoto gripped as she tromped through snow. Somewhere in her wanderings she had crossed from the hard ground into endless white. Her weight drug her down, burying her toes completely in the frigid stuff. "Well, here you have it, you sons of bitches." She looked up at the sky with growing frustration. The gods were making fun of her now, and they weren't trying to hide it at all. "This is just great. Perfect" Grumbling under her breath now, she moved on, and it was only the green in the other lioness' coat that caught her attention at all. Were it not for that she would have missed her completely. "Hey - you!"

nessiaing: Nurrin's attention was quickly snapped away from her thoughts of how shitty life was. She really shouldn't be feeling bad for herself, really everything that had happened had been good but it was just a lot for oen mind to come to terms with. She turned her eyes to the lioness that had called out to her happy for a distraction.

"Hello. Are you lost?" Nurin asked softly, it wasn't often that lions other than those who belonged to the pride wondered out into the snow, most felines weren't a fan of it and tended to turn around once there feet began to get cold.

Moose: "What gave ya the clue?" Makoto snapped, and as soon as she said it she regretted it. The large female ran a thick paw through her short mane, and cursed as soon as the bits of snow on her toes made the hair wet. "I went out to clear my head and ended up in this...mess. I guess I was too busy thinking to really pay attention to where I was going." As it was evident; she hadn't meant to go from the wetlands to this hell, but it had happened. Hopefully it wouldn't take her very long to get back.

nessiaing: Nurrin gave her a smile, clearly the snow was not meant for many. The white and green lioness thought about pointing out the benefits of the snow to the black and neon pink lioness but decided better of it. It didn't seem like the larger lioness would really care much of the benefits, she just wanted to get the hell out of it.

"Well the good news is if you head back that way it wont take you long to get back out of it. Given your size I doubt it would even take you half a day." Nurrin added looking down at the lioness sizable legs.

"What's got you head all fogged up?" Nurrin asked before she could talk herself out of it. She probably shouldn't be sticking her nose into the other lioness business but it was nice to think about other's crap instead of her own.

Moose: "Thank the Gods." Or rather, curse them for putting her into this situation. She tromped up ontop of a rather large stone. For most it would have been big enough to lay on, but for Makoto it was just enough to give her someplace dry to sit. Raising her paws, she licked the snow from betwixt her toes. Giving the other a look that said 'why do you care?' she shrugged, and answered, "Not much of a mother, you know. Back home, when home was still there, I had two litters to raise numbers. They called me mom, yeah, but I didn't raise them. I'm a guard, a warrior, not a caretaker." It came as naturally to her as saying the sky was blue. Just a fact. "But this hybrid...she's nice, very sweet and wants cubs more than anything. Thing is she can't have any, and I think...well, I'd like to give her some, but it's weird bringing it up. Much less asking some male to give his essence to make them. "

User Image
nessiaing: Nurrin couldn't help but laugh, the situation some what similar to her own but yet so different. Nurrin had been in the place of being asked for cubs from a complete stranger. "You should do it." Nurrin told her but then bit her tongue back a bit, she likely should explain herself a little more.

"I was in the place of the male you seek out. I had a male ask me to mother a litter of cubs, but yet not mother them at all. I let it happen, gave birth the four beautiful cubs that I promptly left in his hands, knowing that the pride was not the best, and that their father would travel. At least you intend to give them to someone who wants to raise them and will love them completely." Nurrin said biting back emotions.

"Plus really you don't have to tell the male what you want, you simply have to find one who wants a piece of tail, not something that should be overly difficult. Many males I have met want that and only that from the females they interact with." Nurrin cocked her head to the side and wodnered if anything she had said helped the lost female.

Moose: Raising a brow, she sat back, listening as the story so much like her own began to unfurl. It was amusing and slightly strange how her little walk into the ninth circle of hell had led her to some useful advice. "Do you regret doing it? Leaving your cubs with that male, in that pride?" Her questions were blunt; it made her seem unsympathetic but there was the truth of it. "You are right in that the female I plan to give them to is a stable figure. She's a Council member in her pride, and has helped her siblings raise their cubs." Snorting, she leaned back where she sat. "For you, maybe. You're a pretty little tart that I wouldn't mind getting a piece of, but me? Not the most lady like. I do better with a straight forward approach."

nessiaing: Nurrin smiled somewhere in the strange little speach there was a compliment she thought. "I don't regret it, I didn't know what my life would bring me, I knew i was trying to find my home but I didn't know what it would be like when I got here. Plus the male he so desperately wanted cubs, and it was something his pride was in true need of. So although I am not with them I now that they have each other and that their father will love them." Nurrin had a strange smile on her face as she thought of her cubs.

"Its not easy to leave them but if you know they will be loved its also not exactly hard to leave them. As for the male, some of them a direct approach will work just fine, particularly if you tell them that they wont have to raise them, that they will never know them.... even if you aren't the most lady like a wet d**k is a wet d**k to most of them. You will find a male I have no doubt and the female hybrid she will be very lucky indeed."

Moose: Makoto felt at ease speaking to this female, which was something she hadn't experienced in a long time. "I can see why you made the choice, then. So long as your cubs know that you cared for them, and the decision was not made out of selfishness, then I am sure it all checks out." She had done much the same, hadn't she? Birthed two litters not to raise but to bolster numbers. They knew she cared and had never wanted for anything, so it worked out in the end. Still, she laughed opened and grinned back to her. "You've a point there! If I can find two males willing, then a third can't be much harder, can it? She's a seer that one, and a little odd, but a sweet thing. I cannot picture a better home for them."

nessiaing: "Ah see I come from a pride of seers, and I can assure you that no one would be better equipped to handle raising cubs than one that is gifted with the power of sight. She will be able to forsee the trouble before it ever gets to them." Nurrin said with a giggle.

"Speaking of my pride I should get back into the lands, my sister is ready to give birth any second and she will be mad if I am not there to help her along, its her first litter after all." Nurrin was excited to have nieces and nephews, it was also good for the pride new babies coming into the pride.

"You know where to find me though Makoto, I do hope you seek me out again, even if you do have to traipse through the snow to get to me."

Moose: "Oh my, well then, off you go." Hopping up from her spot, Makoto looked to the lioness with a warm smile. "Now that you've invited me, you can be sure to see me again someday. I'm not a fan of the snow, but perhaps the promise of good company will keep me warm." Nodding her head, she went off in search of warmer, dryer climates.