Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:55 am
User Image
User Image
Lume scratched the trunk of the tree in frustration, claws digging through the dry bark. Try as he might, he couldn't remember a single thing past his own name. Which had been told to him by the stranger that had found him, so who knew if that was even correct.
He had woken up a few weeks ago with a large lump on his head, being taken care of by a passing healer. According to her, he had said his name was Lume during passing bouts of consciousness. But his childhood, any family or friends, his past, it was a blank. Everyday, Lume was finding out new things about himself. It turns out he really hated the taste of hare. He was strong and fast and flexible, and for some reason the sound of a bird singing made him want to spin around and jump. It left him feeling empty and sad, and Lume didn't even know why.
He had found out that he had a temper as well. He'd discovered that he could hold his own when being attacked, and even though it had been self defense, Lume had felt incredibly guilty afterwards, like someone he knew would be disappointed in him.
But Lume didn't know anyone. He didn't even know himself. The leotah scowled at the scratched up tree, wondering if hitting it again would make him feel any better.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:51 am
User Image

Abitu was happily floundering about the rogue lands. In all honestly the leopardess had not a care in the world. She wasn't often concerned by too much and she was happy to keep her life that way. Why fret about things that could not be changed.

Today the pastel coloured leopardess was on the search for someone to chat with. She was happy to spend most of her time alone but everyone she got the urge to have a chat, today was one of those days. She just hopped she ran into someone more pleasant than the last lioness she had chatted with. The lioness had believed that she had a demon inside of her, and had been quite unpleasant.

Kaliforneum

nessiaing

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image
Bark lay scattered about around Lume's paws. It turned out that hitting the tree a few more times had NOT made him feel any better, though he supposed he felt a little bit less...bottled up? He wasn't any less frustrated, but it wasn't as an intense of a feeling. Instead of being sharp and present like a cut, it was now dull and subtly aching like a bruise. It had changed form, so to speak.
The male sighed. It was kind of hard, trying to be able to calm himself down and figure out what was wrong when everything seemed to have some sort of blank space attached to it. It was infuriating.
Lume shook his head a little bit, scratching at the scraps of bark. He needed to do something to take his mind off of...hell, he didn't even really know what he needed to take his mind off of. But a change of subject was sorely needed.
Which is why the lovely leopard sauntering about nearby was not something Lume was going to let pass by.
"Hey there miss!" Lume called out, taking a couple steps away from the rtee he had just mutilated. "You're looking a little lost there, just wandering about." Not that Lume would be able to provide her with directions anywhere. The male didn't even really know where he was himself.

User Image

nessiaing
Aha, I accidentally quoted myself at first.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:11 am
Being the way she was Abitu hadn't actually noticed the darkly coloured leotah who based on the bark that lay around him had just gone to town on that tree. She wondered what the tree could have possibly done to him to deserve such treatment.

If she had had any sense she may have been worried that the male was violent and that perhaps she should steer clear, however the thought never crossed her mind, so instead she moved close to the male with the butterfly like wings on his back.

"I'm not lost, I was simply looking for someone. I suppose that someone was you." Abitu was please about how easily she had found some company for at least the day.

"My name is Abitu, who are you?" she asked him moving forward again and shuffling some bark out of her way so she could sit down on the ground.

Kaliforneum
Haha I do that all the time!

nessiaing

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:48 pm
User Image
For a second, Lume's heart began to race, his ears perked up forward and his eyes wide. This female had been looking for him? Did that mean she knew him in some way?
But no, if this Abitu knew who he was, she wouldn't have asked for an introductions. Or given one, he supposed. Lume guessed she had been looking for him in more of a philosophical way. Some people were like that. Lume found them more than interesting, being a more down-to-earth guys himself. Or at least, he thought he was down-to-earth. Maybe he was really a wildly romantic dreamer and couldn't remember that.
That would be congruent with the fact that he did love talking to beautiful ladies. Lume grinned charmingly. "Name's Lume. Glad we found each other."
The male watched as Abitu shifted some of the bark out of her way. He felt a little twinge of guilt, realizing how much was on the ground. He hoped he hadn't killed the tree by scratching it up. It felt like someone important to him would be rather cross if he had. "Sorry 'bout the bark there, chica. The tree insulted my mother," If he even had one, "And I had to show it a thing or two." Lume joked, giving the female a playful wink.

User Image

nessiaing
I was like, oh hey! Someone quoted me OH WAIT IT WAS ME.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:22 pm
Abitu tilted her head when he offered the explanation for why he had beat up the tree so bad. At first she thought he was being serious but then he offered her a wink and she cracked a smile, he was just teasing her, she understood. "Oh no no no need to apologize to me, I just didn't want a splinter in the bum."

"So what brings a male like you out here all on your own?" Abitu found that mot of the time those she ran into seemed to always have someone in the area with them, but she knew from travelling around her she knew that there wasn't really anyone else close by. She of course lived alone so she shouldn't judge, she had always been alone, maybe one day that would change, but today wasn't that day. Abitu was fairly simple in, well everything, the pale leopardess could never really be accused of having a deep thought.

Kaliforneum

nessiaing

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image
Lume laughed at the female's response. He did enjoy people with a sense of humor. Still, he did feel a little bad about getting the wood everywhere. But if she was willing to risk a myriad of deadly splinters to chat with him, the leotah didn't think it was all that bad.
"Hm. I'd give you an answer, but I don't really know myself." Lume admitted. He was just kind of wandering, without direction, without destination. In truth, Lume was out here because he didn't know where else he was supposed to be. "I woke one morning, big ol' lump on my head, and I couldn't remember a thing! The lady that patched me up said I told her my name was Lume, but beyond that..." The leotah shrugged. "Just kinda wandering about now, hoping I'll stumble on to something I know."

User Image

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:22 pm
The pastel coloured leopardess frowned, she didn't like hearing that the male was having a tough time, but she respected the fact that he still had a pretty good attitude about things. In her opinion attitude in life was everything. Sure she could feel sad and lonely because she was all by herself most of the time but in the end she just choose to seek others out make friends even if it was just for a short time.

"I am sorry to hear that." Abitu told Lume, "I wish I could say I knew you but I have never seen anyone like you." In truth Abitu had never even met a hybrid like him, or any kind. "Your markings are very pretty though." she told him as she got up to walk around him studying all his pretty colours, she loved his wings.

"Well if you want company for awhile I was heading to find some water you can come with me and give this poor tree a break." she said with a low chuckle. She watched him with hopeful eyes she wanted him to come with her be friends with her for a little while at least.

Kaliforneum

nessiaing

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image
Lume couldn't help but grin. That was another thing he had found out rather quickly. His butterfly wings were unlike anything else he had seen in the savannah, and many others he had come across agreed. Maybe, just maybe, that would help him find his family. If he had one. "I ain't seen anything like me either." He joked, though in the back of his mind there was a bit of bitterness to the though.
But for now, he would need to survive on the company of strangers. Some he liked more than others. This stranger, he liked very much. And he was of the mind that she liked him too. "I dunno, Miss Abitu, this tree was mighty offensive." Another wink. "But, I guess I could use a bit of a sip before I come back and finish him off." Lume said, accepting her invitation.

User Image

nessiaing
UM. Can I just say? We ARE BEASTING THIS RP. xD
I think this is the quickest moving guild RP I've ever had.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:39 pm
Abitu let out a full giggle, she was very happy that the male hybrid was agreeing to spend more time with her. It meant for awhile at least she wouldn't be so lonely. "Well hopefully I will be able to distract you long enough so the tree can make his getaway." She was laughing now joining in his silliness.

Turning her back on the male she started walking away from him, "I think if we go this way we will find water." she told him. She hope that she was right, she had come from the opposite direction though and she knew there was no water that way. "Follow me she told him."

Kaliforneum
hahah it has been a quick one, I wont mention all the other ones I have left unanswered though :S. Abitu has been easier for me to play than some other characters

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff