Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:40 pm
User Image

Lalaith was very confused by the recent affairs. Dromio was the new king, but Bwana wasn't dead, and his mate was a non-purple female named Dulce! Dromio himself have very little purple in him, but he had still been named the heir to the throne. Had it always been Bwana's intention for him to find a non-purple mate, or had it just happened that way? Well, one way or another, things were becoming very clear: Suka'Fumo was going through some changes.

He wanted to know more about it, but he had been so busy meeting the former king Bwana that he hadn't gotten a very good look at the new queen. He only knew what had happened from accounts the other lions gave to him. Apparently she was green and pink, very pretty but with no purple on her at all.

He wanted to know more about her- it was very interesting!

Wandering along within the pride, Lalaith continued to muse to himself, making sure to record all the information he could about the momentous occasion. It wasn't every day that a new king was crowned and the entire basis of the pride was coming under question as a result.

It was a day that needed to be passed down through the generations, no matter what happened from that moment on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:09 pm
Cajanic

She was still learning the ropes, relying on Dromio to help her when she didn't know what a Queen might act like in some situations. She was trying her hardest to be a good Queen, both for Dromio, and the pride that she had been entrusted with by him. It terrified her, truly, but it also excited her. She knew she could do anything with Dromio at her side, even be a good Queen.

The green female was resting on a rock, closer to the non-noble area of the pride. While she was noble now, by default, she still liked to get away with the creative lions of the pride. After all, a tiger couldn't lose it's stripes, any more than she could stay away from the crafting areas, and looking at random baubles for sale.

"Good morning, Your Majesty!" Many of them stammered, and she would smile, and bow her head in greeting..
But today, she was to herself, her tail swishing behind her as she contemplated her new life; her new role.

If she hadn't been so engrossed in her own thoughts, she probably would have spotted the green male heading her direction near immediately. But her thoughts were in the clouds, and she wasn't coming down on her own.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 am
Lalaith came to a stop when he spotted a lioness lying on a rock not far ahead of him. While that sort of thing was entirely normal, for the most part, he was still surprised to see it, mostly because of the color of the lioness' pelt. No, green was not uncommon, either. But that was actually the issue. The green of her pelt was so VERY Familiar. It looked just like his father's! And his, come to that, though she didn't have the spots.

With good reason- it was unlikely she was a long lost brother or sister. At least not one of HIS siblings. He knew all his family within the pride. But... was she perhaps related to his father?

Intrigued, and completely unaware that she was also the new queen of the pride, Lalaith wandered over to Dulce, clearing his throat as he approached in an attempt to keep from startling her too much.

"Hello," he offered, "I hope you don't think this really rude of me, but do you, by chance, know Misri?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:49 am
Cajanic

Though his advance surprised her, Dulce did a good job of keeping that hidden. She turned her head curiously, her tail swishing side to side as she took in the other. He almost looked like what she could remember of her own father. Interesting... She smiled softly, her usual greeting, until his question registered in the depths of her brain.

Misri? She felt her heart leap in her chest. She had fallen into such a state of romance with Dromio she'd almost forgotten why it was she had shown up here to begin with. Misri, her long lost brother, had been spotted here. How could she have forgotten?
.. Well she had been chosen to be queen, and had fallen in love with someone who had turned out to be the heir of the throne.. She supposed her life had been pretty dramatic since she'd arrived here.

"Misri? I... I like to think I know him." She stood from her resting place, stretching out the muscles and then leapt down from the rock.
"Do you know him? Does he live here?" She asked, her voice hopeful. Her eyes following the same feeling.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:25 am
Lalaith's expression brightened when she said that she might know him, the lion waving his tail around in his excitement as a hyena or wild dog might. He had never met anyone new who looked like they could be related to him, after all! The twit that he was had no idea that she was the queen of the pride. He was just happy to have fallen into what seemed to be a happy coincidence.

"I do know him!" he hummed brightly, "misri is my father! He lives here in the pride with the rest of us!" He hoped she would be happy to hear that, though he did feel a bit of concern that she wasn't there for a happy reunion. However, it wasn't like she looked like an assassin there to finish off his dad. It was much more likely that things were indeed going to be fun and uplifting, and that the news of him being there would make her happy.

He liked making others happy. It happened so rarely.

"I would be happy to take you to meet him sometime if you would like!"

Buffy_the_Bloody

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces