Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image User Image

"Why are we still out here," huffed a very annoyed Frigga, marching forward through the rogue lands. They had found a particularly thick forest while out exploring, and it looked like they would be lost in it for quite some time. This, of course, annoyed Frigga, who was very rarely one for exploring. She didn't know how she had allowed Orlan to drag her away from the pridelands in the first place.

Speaking of, the lioness looked over her shoulder, wondering why the white and blue lioness was so quiet. She saw the lioness several feet back, leaning her body against a tree while panting softly.

"What's wrong?" Demanded Frigga, her voice of concern thickly masked with irritation as she marched back over to Orlan.

"I'm not... feeling very well," Orlan replied, "perhaps we can rest for a bit... I'll be fine in a little while, then we can head home." She sank against the earth at that, sighing softly as she rest her head on top of her paws. Frigga watched, frowning deeply.

"I will... get food or something," she said, before huffing and marching to see what she might find for her friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 pm
Cajanic

User Image

The cheerful hyena had found herself in a thick forest landscape. She had been enjoying walking in the shade and poking her nose into whatever holes she could find. Some had good sniffs and others didn't smell so pleasant. Aoi had even managed to scare a rat up and it provided a tasty snack. She popped up around a tree and found herself right on the tail of a pale lioness.

"Oh pardon. Whacha doing out here?" She eyed the lioness and came around to her front. To her, it looked like something was wrong but she couldn't place her paw on it. "You ok?

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:12 am
Orlan was just settling against the grass beneath the tree when a voice caught her attention. Turning her head, she saw a kind-looking hyena looking at her with interest. A lot of members of the pride lands had adverse reactions towards hyenas, but she was not one of them. She felt that they were just doing what they needed to survive and living how they had always lived. Even if lions didn't agree with some hyena's methods didn't mean ALL hyenas were the same.

That was the same for lions, too. There were a couple lions out there that she wouldn't want to be considered the same as, after all. It seemed very small-minded to lump all hyenas together as one collective mind.

"I am," she replied lowly, "I think I just have a bit of a fever... maybe walking around too much." She watched the blue hyena, tilting her head slightly to one side. "I hope I haven't intruded in your territory or anything. I apologize if I'm imposing."

Just then, a growl sounded from her side, and she knew Frigga had returned. The pale lioness did not share her views on hyenas, and immediately sprang into action, all but throwing herself in front of Orlan. While she wasn't much of a fighter, she was pretty good at pretending to LOOK tough.

So she snarled at the hyena, claws gripping the dirt and fangs bared. "Don't you come near Orlan, hyena!" She hissed sharply, "are you the one that poisoned her?!"

"Oh, that is ridiculous, calm yourself, Frigga," sighed Orlan with a shake of her head. Her friend meant well, but her manners left much to be desired. As was often the case, now that she thought about it.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff