Seaki
The lands were still dry, gasping for rain as the last of the water dried up. Chozi paced carefully along the edges of the pride. There was death and decay as far as his eye could see, really, but he knew exactly where the line between the death ended and the lush grass of a meadow began. Ideally, the pride could just shift along to the greener pastures, but then - everything would be wrong. And they had tried it, briefly, and the lands dried beneath their feet like a plague.

He paced further along before shaking his head. He would venture out of the lands once again, seeking answer. He always sought answers, but he would welcome a silence to the buzzing questions of his head as well. Either way, he would find something and would come home with a better picture than before.

Demonstration_evil:
Faizah stretched out, leaving her family for the moment, her coat soaked with blood. She'd watched Giza slice open a cheetah from throat to legs and skin it alive, a truly delightful sight, and it marked their territory well. The stupid thing should have known better than to wander in where her family lived... not that they needed a reason.

She stopped, sitting down and licking flecks of skin off her claw. She was getting a little bit hungry... not for food. Didn't need food. Sport.

Seaki
Chozi was not quite sure where he was headed. He headed many places before, taking whatever direction he thought would find him the answers he sought. But so far, he had found nothing in those places, so he had tried a new one. Someplace he had never been before. Of course, thats when he began to smell the blood of a kill - he wasn't quite sure, but the stench was still a bit off. Uncertain, he did not wish to follow it too closely. Being attacked for walking near another's kill was never fun. Those encounters were short, barely enough to relieve his stress or clear his mind

In fact, most of the time they were boring. The Cheeton gave a small sigh, scouting ahead as his mind buzzed alight with more questions than before. Why could he not find anything - or the pride even. Perhaps he should encounter the hunter... It would be better than the questions causing his headache. He was too far to seek out Tikoto, so perhaps the other would do for now.

Demonstration_evil:
Faizah paused, spotting him in the distance and grinning from ear to ear, twisted as she stood up, sinking down and crawling downwind. He wouldn't see her coming. No one ever did.

Be calm. Be vicious. Half the fun was if they never saw her coming... though if they did, that was fun too. A different kind of fun, and fightings she didn't lose. Besides, she needed the practice.

Seaki
The small cheeton did not notice the lioness at all, as he looking for the source of the scent. It was fresh, so the other had to be close by. He frowned, sighing. Perhaps he should just go home - this was a fruitless attempt from the start. He turned to start back home, now frustrated with his own silly ideas. He huffed, starting his journey back home.

Demonstration_evil:
Except when he turned, Faizah was directly behind him, staring him down with her head tilted. "Well, well, well. Hello there, little friend." She said, tilting her head, blood covering her face.

"What brings you to my neck of the woods?"

Seaki
Chozi flinched back a little when the lioness came into view, though it was merely in surprise. He gazed upon her curiously, frowning slightly still. The tone of her voice was... dangerous. It sent a small tingle down his spine. "I was looking for something," he told her. "But I'm not sure I'll find it here," He told her truthfully. He was curious about her, after all. She gave off this vibe like Tikoto did and he wondered...

Perhaps she was the same. It would be his luck, of course. He craved a certain kind of touch, but he still frowned. "I apologize for intruding," he gave a small sigh.

Demonstration_evil:
Faizah laughed, "Are you?" She slowly began to circle him, wondering how much of his skin she could peel off before he died. Her mother was so good at that. "Sorry, I mean?" He didn't seem very scared. Surely he must have smelled the blood. Known it was a cheetah. Known who he'd helped kill.

"You don't look sorry." She could make him.

Seaki
Chozi gave a small hum, allowing the lioness to circle him. "I'm not, really," he confessed, slightly abashed. He should feel ashamed for trespassing - he should be teaching his children things like not to do this, but right now his mind was too clouded to worry about that.

"I can leave?" He offered, but he was sure he wouldn't be leaving in one piece - and thats exactly what he was going for.

Demonstration_evil:
"Now, what kind of a message does that send?" Faizah asked leaning in and stretching out her claws, lifting his chin, "You come to my family's land and... what? Just get to walk away? No. No." She tilted her head, taking him in and grinning, "You aren't even afraid, are you?"

Seaki:
Chozi's ear flicked forward, focusing on her words as she touched his chin. He was shivering, quite in anticipation. "I can't say I'm afraid," He agreed, tilting his head a bit so the claws were pressing into his skin a bit harder. "I don't think I want to talk away..." he admitted. Perhaps he wouldn't walk away at all, and that was kind of exciting. He breathed in sharply - that was always his goal in these encounters, but he always healed eventually. One day he wouldn't. He knew that day would come eventually - but it hasn't happened yet.

"What will you do to me?" He asked curiously.