Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
Guild Chat(RaidCall please join ;D)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antlan5

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:08 pm
Hey guys. As some of you know we've had a G3 skype for a while. However, skype isn't really the best. We have a very limited max number of members. I think that after 22 or something we can't even host calls. Voting for gamenights was hard. We couldn't have a rule list and basicly if I was asleep and something bad happened it would have to wait till I got back on to do anything about it. It was nearly impossible to moderate. Not to mention that to enter or leave you're have to ask a member to invite you. So for a while now I've been working on RaidCall. RaidCall is overall better than skype for what we need. We already have a room set up and everything. Basicly I can have several moderators so the chat is clean we can have several chatrooms for different games(all you have to do is ask a moderator and he'll make a room.) We are currently in a testing period for RaidCall but it would be great if some of you could join to help test the system. If you wanna join just download raidcall and search for group 6082032(If you find G3 RaidCall Group, it's the right one). Once there just apply for membership and you're in. Currently we don't have much done. But we have the main General chat room, gamenight rooms and some game rooms for League Of Legends/TF2/DOTA and we will set up more rooms as people request it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:10 pm
If you have sugestions for RaidCall or for more game rooms for the raidcall group leave them here or pm me and they will be added. This should make hooking up with other guild members and play, easier than ever since all you have to do is select the desired game room and wait for a premade to get together.  

Antlan5

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Antlan5

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:25 pm
Ishould also probably add that this most likely won't be an always on chat. It's most for gamenights since it easy to use and for when you want to play a game, but you don't have a premade and you don't wanna play alone so you decide you wanna play with a guild friend and get to know more people.  
General Chat etc..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games