Reply [IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]
[META ORP] Time For Change (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zempre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:43 am
"Remains...of your wings?" The baffled expression upon the Leopard's face was only accented by the knitting of his brows..however, he did not laugh at the young one's dreams. Instead, he merely smiled and shook his head lightly in thought. "Hrm, I have to admit, I've never thought of flying...though truthfully the idea does not appeal to me. " Smirking, he flicked his tail in laziness as he considered the female's plight, and after a moment, he found his aqua hues turning towards her paws. "You should be more careful then. Have you considered a tail extension? If you think about it, all birds have tails that widen slightly so that they can shift when they fly. I think it also helps with landings." Clearly he was humoring the leopardess, and for the time, he found it quite enjoyable to do. At least it was better then traveling through the strange lands and provided some sort of entertainment.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:22 am

Sayuri watched as her siblings comforted each other and a rare smile came across her face. At least her family could always support each other in these times. Though she worried about her parents...how would they handle their decisions? The thought sent a shiver down her spine. She really didn't want to think about it.

Looking towards Naim the leopard gave a small grin. Mostly friends? Perhaps he just had a way with picking fights then? Nassir rolled his head to lesson the tension in his neck, "Then I suppose you might have some hints then on them. I've dueled a few, so perhaps we should start having duels with the whole sector to keep them in shape for such battles." Sometimes the best training was just learning how to duke it out with others.

Personally that was his favorite way of learning new styles, but others sometimes shied away from those ideas. Fighting for others was life or death rather than a fun past time after all. The leopard just grinned as he remembered the fight loving lions he had met alongside the others that just fought to kill.

He nodded approvingly at Arcus. Even if scholars were scholars it would not hurt for everyone in the colony to at least know some basics in defense. Who could tell what type of attack would happen next time? If the whole colony was targeted having them understand their own weaknesses and strengths would prevent as much chaos next time.

Talking about chaos and attackers...Nassir couldn't help but to glance back towards the forest behind him. Should he leave now or...just hope that it was alright back there?

At the mention of traps Lalika finally reacted herself, "I agree with Kianga." The leopardess smiled warmly towards the mind reader, "I am hoping that when you say traps you mean warnings that allow us to know of intruders?" Her gaze flashed, "Goodness knows that having harmful traps will just harm us as well. But perhaps a system that will alert us to others in the forest?" It would perhaps make it simpler than having teams of leopards roaming blindly through the area for strangers. She just wondered if such a thing were possible though.

Dinari just shook his head at all of the ruffled leopard's. This attack surely must have bothered the colony greatly...he wondered exactly how long they could stay in the area like this? I've seen greater groups fall apart...but to watch the beginning of a new colony like this...it's interesting. Stretching out his paws the leopard settled in so that he could observe some more. After all he could never resist a good tale.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:29 pm
Amaranta was growing tired of the conversation, she had similar conversation back in her old pride, she hoped that this colony wouldn't suffer the same fate as Binadamu had. She finally felt like she had a home here and she didn't want to loose it. Not to mention she wanted her children to feel like they had a pace to grow up in that was safe.

"You will train me right? And maybe the children too.. just the basics." she whispered to Arcus. She was a scholar by nature but she wanted to know that she was able to defend herself and the cubs if the need may arise. It also wouldn't hurt the cubs to know the basics, but they would not be fighting anytime soon, not if she had anything to say about.

Akay glanced back over his shoulder once last time as he departed the final part of the ring. He didn't want to stay but he also didn't want to leave his parents where everyone was so angry. "Hopefully they come collect us soon." he told his brother. With that the orange cub walked away with the hope his parents would be coming for him soon.

Naim was getting antsy, he had lost site of Ua when she had left the circle with her younger siblings and the litter of cubs in tow. He was concerned about her, this had been a hard day for the whole colony but it had been especially hard for her.

"I am happy to help in any way I can, and work with anyone I need to work with." He announced. He was clearly showing that he wanted to leave now, his words had a sense of finality to them. There was nothing more that needed to be talked about today, he just needed to talk to Ua. Once he had settled things with Ua he would be happy to work with anyone in the pride to train them and get them up to snuff.

Dysis had more than grown bored with the meeting. The new commers had had the misfortune of coming to the colony right after the attacks had occurred and had been regarded with some suspicion but she didn't mind. She figured it would pass in time.

"Okay sounds good, I can do training." Dysis announced, anything she could do to get out of here. Perhaps she would got and make some bombs, she liked things that went boom after all.

Deker listened to everyones opinions, and he could also see that the crowd was getting restless. There had been a lot of information and a lot of things that had changed just from this meeting. He saw no reason to have it continue to drag out and be uncomfortable.

"Yes well we shall have to discuss how the traps will work, as you are right. I wouldn't want anyone from the colony to get injured nor would I want to keep legitimate visitors away."

Deker stood and cleared his throat a little, "For now, I believe that we should all get back to the things that need to be done. If anyone need speak to me I am always available and will be happy to address any concerns that are still remaining." He backed away from the centre of the circle indicating it was time for everyone to disperse he himself would stick around for a little while incase anyone wanted to talk to him right now.

Velveteen Angel generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:03 pm
RAFFLE TIME!
I'm sorry that this took so long. RL got really hectic. After this post, the RP is FINISHED. I'll post my final post soon, and wind up my character's participation.

After this RP, there will be no more pride-wide-RPs for a little while, so feel free to experiment with one on one or small group plots during this turbulent time for the colony!

Rogue encounters are still OPEN for the colony, but rogues will be treated with heavier suspicion and will need to navigate the traps which will be set by some members of defence. No rogues will be harmed without owner approval however!

1. Belloblossom
2. Painted Moose
3. Zempre
4. Nessiaing
5. Zempre
6. Belloblossom
7. Painted Moose
8. Sabra Knight
9. Nessiaing
10. Painted Moose
11. Sabra Knight
12. Belloblossom <----WINNER
13. Corneitfied
14. Nessiaing
15. Zempre
16. Painted Moose
17. Cornetified
18. Belloblossom
19. Sabra Knight
20. Nessiaing
21. Zempre
22. Painted Moose
23. Zempre
24. Sabra Knight
25. Nessiaing

belloblossom

Congratulations, you have won the leopard cub! C: He is part of the newest group and his history/background/family situation is entirely up to your discretion! (Except that he travelled with the group of strangers into the colony, everything else is up to you).
He may grow into any rank in the colony.

Uncert, coloured by Safaia! C:

Please post him in the joining thread with all of his details, including future rank!  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:52 am

Hu felt as if a knife had been stuck deep within his breastbone, digging sharply into the muscle which beat blood around his body. It felt as if it came to a shuttering stop.

Scheherazade would not even look at him, instead she simply disappeared into the trees. He couldn't help but wonder if he would actually see her again or if his last sight of his mate would simply be her pale fur being swamped by the leaves around them, and the feeling of desolation as he watched her go without a word.

Painted Moose

Arcus glanced at his mate, a little concerned at the idea that he would train them but he nodded, his stance firm and his eyes determined. Yes. He would train them. They would not fall prey to the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

The crowd was breaking up and he gently tugged on his mate's tail with his own, signalling that perhaps they would make their own leave now, and find their cubs and take them home. He wanted his family as close to him as possible for now, so he could be reassured that they were there. Safe. Alive. And he would do anything in his power to keep them.
nessiaing

Kianga was angry at the idea of traps and she huffed, Deker basically brushing her off. She nodded her head at the group she had been conversing with before her outburst. "Please excuse me," she offered quietly and found herself stalking into the trees in annoyance.
belloblossom

Ardhirai's eyes lit up at the suggestion of the stranger. "Oh! I hadn't thought of that! You are a genius!" She exclaimed cheerfully, bouncing on her paws. "Oh you must help me!" She encouraged eagerly, and seemed to simply be a ball of energy at that point. "Come on! There's a plan to be made!" She exclaimed and, shaking free of the remains of her last wings, stared at the stranger expectantly.

Zempre
I'd love to do another RP with your rogue and Ardhira'i at some point! c:

Sabra Knight

NOTE: this is just me rounding out my characters, this RP is closed but if anyone wishes to post a last conclusion for their characters, they may feel free to do so.  
[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff