Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Safi trailed along the river's edge with a bounce in his step. He watched languidly as a gathering of hippo and crocodile skirmished over territory. At times he thought that the over grown lizards would have it, and then a hippo would charge. He had no intention of getting too close; especially not with the little one riding on his back.

Laini nuzzled her face and forelegs into her father's mane. She had moved from being stretched out along his back to practically laying across his head, head on his head. Her big-brother was watching lil' sis with his cubs, but Laini was bigger than them. She didn't want to stay around with the babies! So she'd begged her father to get out for a while; thankfully, for once, he consented. "Hey daddy, where are we goin'?"

"Nowhere and anywhere." In truth, he was just walking the border of their families territory. Laini was so small she wouldn't recognize the area since she'd never been before and would think it a big adventure. "Did you have a place in mind?"

"Nope, just wonderin'."

Cornetified

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:47 pm
It was so nice to be where she knew, for a change. Zurione took a deep breath, a large smile spread along her maw. It had been a long time since she'd been with her family... It felt good. She wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.

Though, Zurione was rather used to being on her own by now, and the adolescent following her around was... becoming rather intolerable.

Zuricho bounded after his older sister, his little mane fluttering as he ran. "Zuri! Zuri! Tell me about your time away from home again! Please! Hunt with me. You musta learned a lot out there! I could live alone if I needed to. I can show you. Come oooooon! Zuri! Zuriiii!"

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:06 pm
Cornetified
heart

Safi couldn't have ignored the enthusiasm of his brother if he tried. Even this far away he had been able to hear the youth, and if the leopon were on his own he would have left. Laini however had picked up on it, and was excited. "Can we go see them, daddy?"

Suppressing a groan, Safi gave in and made his way towards his siblings. It was nice to see Zurione again; he'd missed his wandering sister, but Zuricho he could have used a break from. "Out seeing the world to-?"

"Zuricho!" Laini bounced up on her father's head, pressing her paws so deep into his mane that it now covered his eyes. "How come you got such a funny half mane?"

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games