Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] DRF HQ (NNC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:36 am
(Lobby Only Free Roam)
User Image

The DRF.... The organization that originally made its way into the Digital World and now is the Digital World's leader in keeping the peace. Due to an agreement with the leader of all Digimon they have been allowed to bring humans here to attempt and create a world where Digimon and humans can live peacefully together. This is their head office where they train new officers as well as oversee all the background work that allows you to be in the Digital world. You can stop by for a visit if you want but you probably won't get past the lobby.

Within This Building:

-Officer's Barracks
-Recruit Training
-Executive Offices on the top floors
-Lobby

_Hazards_
- No Digivolving -

Mission Board
Current Arc Missions* being offered/On-going:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:37 am

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It wasn't all that long before the two made their way towards the building. It was an extremely tall building that wouldn't look out of place in the human world. While, in the Digital World it did look a bit....odd. She had only paused to look at the building and it occurred to her that something came into her field of vision. It appeared to be a pink bird Digimon. She instantly thought it was a Digimon because it looked like nothing she had seen in her world. Plus, anything here in this world should automatically be named a Digimon since she was in the Digital World. Anyhow, the bird-like Digimon entered a window that was located on the......she mentally counted the floors to herself, the fourth floor. She thought it odd before her gaze went back to the entrance. Since she was here she might as well enter.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
45 EXP
User Image
Hp: 27
Mp: 27
Offense: 6
Defense: 7
Speed: 4
Brains: 10
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:10 pm
DIGIVICE
location DRF Headquarter | with Gabumon X
health :: 100% | tunes :: Simple Plan - "Last One Standing " | feeling Apathetic| AP :: #here
mission

Quest name:
Quest Level: D
User Image
[LEAVE THE SPACE IN BETWEEN!}
-
-
-
-

[[Last posted in New Network City: Card Shop]]

As cold wind blew through the air and seemingly circled around the duo, Hikari covered the lower part of her face with a handkerchief and then sneezed. Softly. Still, that got Gabumon X’s attention as he made his way back from an ice-cream stand to his partner standing under a lamp post with a brown trench coat covered her usual attire. “Eh? Did you just…? Man, it wasn’t that cold, you know.” The reptile said as he happily licked his strawberry ice-cream cone. Today was their fifth day in the city and the new Digital World, and the current weather just happened to be winter, which, judged by the annoyed look at the navy-haired tamer’s face, wasn’t her favorite season at all.

“Repeat that again and I’ll confiscate that fur coat of yours.” It was a calm tone she used, yet he could feel his heart skipping a beat. And it wasn't the good kind of skipping!

“…Okay, maybe it wasn’t comfortable to be outside at this time of the year.” Threat was immediately recognized and responded accordingly. He loved where his fur pelt had always been situated, thank you very much! After the quck and short 'friendly' conversation, the two started to head down the road in the direction of that tall building. At first, it seemed they would be walking all the way there in silence. However, knowing our friendly, goofy wolf, you couldn't expect for silence with him around. "You know, I heard Flora Village was once a tourist attraction. It was famous for its sweet nectar and insectoid digimon was attracted to that and visited it often for nectar products."

"And that has changed because?" Hikari asked as her brown eyes staring through amethyst contact lens scanned the yesterday's e-mail she received from her D-Power digivice. She had pulled it out while her partner was talking.

"Well, apparently Floramon have their business disrupted by a group of rogues living in a forest nearby. The group leader is a Falcomon and, according to male Floramon, he is an extremely vicious and despicable digimon."

"Falcomon huh..."
At the name, Hikari made a few clicks on her digivice and suddenly a hologram of two bird-like digimon appeared. "Which one is it?" Gabumon X looked up from licking his ice-cream to the holograms. He slightly tilted his head while reminiscing. "Hmmm...they said his signature color is purple and he has this ninja-like speed."

"The left one then." Hikari said as the hologram of digimon on the right disappeared and the other one moved itself to the center. No matter how you look at it, the said digimon looked nothing like a falcon. Well, that is if 'Falco' is short for falcon. Instead, the digimon reminded her of owl, which was her favorite animal coincidentally. "If he is that bad, how come they let you take on the quest?" Yes, of all digimon owned by a tamer in the city, why did they choose a digimon who looks like he couldn't harm even a fly? What kind of standard they have? Gabumon X was strong, mind you, but he was a peacekeeper. He didn't like hurting people without a good reason, and even with a good reason, he would like to believe there was more than one side of the story and would choose to solve problem in a peaceful way. Showdown wasn't an answer to everything. Besides, with the way he always appeared and responded to others, no one could see him as a hero who would save the day.

"They said I got the look. You know, the same old misunderstanding."
Gabumon X said and smiled at his partner. He even indirectly accepted the fact that he was too gentle to hurt someone. In response, Hikari nodded in understanding. Then both spoke simultaneously

"Don't judge the book by its cover."
"Don't judge the book by its cover!"
Like an inside joke, only the two understood what the other were talking about.
Special Side Deck:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Online Cards on Active Deck:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offline Cards:

User Image
Current attire:

User Image

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image
rake brell

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽
Stepping out of the card shop , drake looked around to see where he could test out his new cards. "man this sucks, I get knock out and the stadium blows up. why did I get to miss all the fun?" suddenly his digivice beeped, looking at it, it was Yukki. "fun? it was not fun dragging your unconscious body out of the wreckage! I had to get Ko and Wing to help me out! next time we go on a mission, please don't de-digivolve 50 feet in the air on a floating island." "Fine, fine. ill try not to next time sheesh, you're like my mother. Now, on to bigger and better things. lets find us a mission" he said and pushed the middle button to let her out. reaching for his back pocket he pulled out a blue card. "ready Yukki? Digivolve!"he yelled sliding the card through the digivice. a moment later in Yukki's place there was a yellow quadrupedal fox. "lets go Yukki!" he said hopping on her back.

After about an hour of running around the city, Drake saw the mission board. "Finally, we found it again. Let's see...." he said studying the board "how about this one?" he said holding it for her to see "Fight off 3 megidramon to protect a village" she read. "um no! do you know how strong just one megidramon is? They're mega level! we are doing this one!" she said "try this one." pointing another mission "hm... Squad Training.... Really? Sounds boring. Hey ground, you want to do squad training or fight megidramon?" "I WILL EVISCERATE THIER LARYNX!" "Noted. Squad training it is. MUSH FOX MUSH! ONWARD TO GLORY!" "Are you done yet? "pretty much."" Good" Yukki said as she started sprinting down the streets towards the DRF HQ. When the got there Yukki suddenly de-digivolved sending Drake flying towards the other two people standing there, "why doe this keep happening to me?" he thought as he landed right infront of them.
⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽
Party: Yukki User Image User Image User Image Ground User Image User Image

Missions in Progress: none  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:48 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::NNC::DRF Lobby::]User Image
[[Enter from NNC]]

Walking into the large glass doors Liam could see that the inside of the building was even more impressive than the skyscraping outside. It was something to see as DRF Agents ran back and forth across the floor like an army of ants all focused on one task. The lobby also contained the latest tech everywhere you looked, from the large Holo-Screens running weather and news from all across the Digi-World to an interactive mission board. It even had parts of the floor that would move if you didn’t feel like walking where you wanted to go. A constant overhead voice called out welcomes to visitors and reminded everyone that non-DRF Agents were not allowed above the lobby.

It really was something. Faux took to flying overhead, attempting to reach the three-story ceiling. ”Faux…come back here, we have to go find someone who knows where to find Yolen…haha this is really nice isn’t it Maria? It’s almost like a wonderland… at least for me haha.” It reminded him of his past, back when he had built things like this for fun. Although he really didn’t want to get into it since he didn’t want to give away his identity. Liam noticed the reception desk. ”That’s who we should talk to, over there… they should know where everyone is. Liam began to walk toward the desk….

=====================================================================================

User Image User Image
[[Enter from NNC]]

”Look out!!!” Biyomon shouted as she crashed through the fourth floor window. A young woman with red hair barely dodged the little pink bird who was sent flying into the wall. As the girl looked up she saw the object that had almost hit here now doing a head stand in the waste basket. ”Are you ok?...What are you doing up here?” She hurried over to make sure the Digimon wasn’t hurt and help her out of the trash. As Biyomon go to her feet she looked around at the room that she had launched herself into. It looked strange to her, a long table with a bunch of chair around it. Maybe this was where the humans ate their food or something. ”Hi there…sorry for almost hitting you…I’m just so tired from flying all night…what was I….oh ya!! I need your help! There’s a something…in the Savannah and it uh…attacked my friends..and uh it changed them…they uh attacked us and now they are… it’s not good…flew fast to …help..uh…” The DRF Agent stopped the rambling bird and tried to calm her down.

”Whoa, whoa…it’s ok…slow it down…I’m Lira Regal… tell me what happened and I’m sure I can help. ..ok” Biyomon took a breath and nodded. Lira grabbed her some Digi-food to help her recover. ”Thank You, sorry about that…Ok so this is what happened. I was walking through the Gear Savanna with my friends, on our way here. When all of the sudden a Airdramon appeared out of nowhere. We all got down when it got close to not draw attention. But while we were hiding something happened. I think maybe I saw an attack or something come from the Airdramon but it was hard to see….Anyways, after that Leomon, Unimon and Centarumon started acting funny…and…and before I knew it they were attacking my other friends and Digitizing them…I just barely escaped without them noticing… but I need you to help my friends please!!!” Lira listened closely to the story and mulled it over in her head. This attack seemed strange but not so much stranger than the last few times a Digimon had attacked. She decided to make a call…

=====================================================================================

User Image

While all this was going on upstairs Liam and party had made it to the reception desk, ”Excuse me Miss, I now we are not allowed on higher floors…so could I get you to contact Yolen Grey for me? I had a question for him.” The receptionist nodded and picked up a phone, ”Who should I say is asking for him?” Liam though for a second, he was afraid his full name would be a give away to Maria but he needed Yolen to know who it was. ”Tell him… just tell him it’s Liam, he should know who that is. “ She nodded again and dialed his office.

Just then a different call came over the intercom, ‘All Officers to the conference room, All Officers tot eh conference room…’ The receptionist hung up the phone and looked back at Liam, ”I’m sorry he can’t be reached right now…if you would like to wait for their meeting to end that would be fine. Sorry about that…Have a nice day” Liam nodded and decided to look around the room while they waited.

User Image

EXP:140
Current Mission:N/A
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->Kazumon
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon->KendoGarurumon
Trusy: Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon
Valteir: Hawkmon

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Squad 1:
Lief_7

murruelecreuset

UnHolyFudge

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

[[OOC: Mission coming in the next few posts, get ready, oh and not a bad idea to read this post and the ones I made in Gear Savanna and WWW Town]]  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:28 am
**Mission Start**

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yolen Grey <><><><><><><> Lira Regal <><><><><><> Chuck Randalph <><><><><> Sarah Ribbons

[[Fourth Floor conference room, DRF HQ]]

After Lira made her phone call The chairs in the room began to fill one after the other. There were twelve chair around the sides of the table and one chair at the head for a total of thirteen main officers. Some of the officers included of course Lira Regal and Yolen Grey as well as long time top ranking officer Chuck Randalph. Chuck took his spot at the head of the table, he was the officer in charge of communication between the officers and the Higher Ups in the DRF, President and CEOs and such. Yolen took his spot in between Chuck and Lira while the red headed officer was pulling up an extra chair for Biyomon.

Chuck began to take role call around the room to make sure everyone who was suppose to be there that day was. Only one officer was missing due to being out on a mission currently. Chuck had one of the tech engineers and him in on a video conference. Outside of orders directly from the President himself these were the people in charge of day to day activities of the DRF. They made the missions, set up tournaments and discussed problems around the Digital World. They even had a say in what Tamers could and could not do. Even so it wasn't very often that all of the Officers were called into one meeting.

Once everyone was confirmed there Chuck began the meeting. " Alrighty there, So I know it's unusual for me to call all of us together like this, but I think it's time we discussed this situation as group. As I'm sure most of you know by now there have been some weird occurrences lately on the Island. We as its protectors have done our best to solve the problems without causing too much panic. But despite our best efforts these attacks seem to be getting more bold. I will turn it over to Yolen and Lira for a run down of the situation... Yolen."

The usually high spirited Tamer looked very serious today, there had been a lot on his mind lately and it had been effecting his cheery nature. "Right thank you sir, So as you all know there have been an unusual amount of Digimon who are attacking humans as well as other Digimon for seemingly unprovoked reasons. Some of the missions to stop these Digimon have even cost us good men, not that I'm sad to see Sarah as an Officer...but we lost a good man in Royce." Yolen stopped for second of silence and Sarah Ribbons as the newest officer nodded in agreement. Yolen coughed before continuing. " So the occurrences we have that we believe are connect to this phenomenon so far are as follows. The Cyberdramon who was attacking humans, the Skull Meramon and his follower who attacked the Freezeland area which was located way off of their natural habitat and a few other reports of Digimon attacks from Civilian Tamers exploring the world of on small missions.... and this is where I turn it over to Lira."

As Yolen sat back down Lira stood and asked Biyomon to stand too. "Right as Yolen said we think all of these events are connected but we have not until now had any leads. This Biyomon just shared with me a story that happened to her just two day ago...will you share the story with everyone else again please?" Lira allowed Biyomon to once again tell of what she saw, a few of the officers had puzzled looks on their face and as she finished Lira thanked her. "As you can see this fits very well with our other events. A normally calm Digimon suddenly attacking Digimon it would normally not attack. The only difference here is that we may have found a cause. There is a good chance that the Airdramon that she saw somehow cause this to happen. So Sir back to you." Lira took her seat.

Chuck took back control of the meeting, "Right on top of all this I have been told this morning that the outpost in Wild Wild West Town has not made contact with our communication team in a full day, way beyond their every six hours protocol. We are concerned that something may have happened to them as well." these were some mutters around the room which the large man quickly quieted. "We do not know if these events are connected but we do need to investigate. Lira was already scheduled to lead a group of Tamers on a supply run to the new outpost in the Fiber Forest. We will proceed as scheduled but you will take more Tamers with you as well as one more office who would like to go with the group. We do not want to scare the Tamers but we need to protect them, that is why i want two officers on this one. We will call it a training mission and i want you to break the Tamers up into squads for leadership training. Although this is a false reason for the trip, there may come a time where this training will prove invaluable."

Lira nodded and Sarah Ribbons raised her hand to speak, "Sir... i would like to volunteer to go with Captain Regal on this mission...I think it would be good experience for me and I have not yet proven myself on a mission. " Lira had been her commanding officer for a long time and it would be an easy match for the two to work together. Chuck agreed thinking it would be good for her to see how to run a mission and he really liked her potential as a Tamer.

Lira accepted her help and spoke up about the details of the mission, "Right so this is the plan. We will leave from NNC with three teams of three tamers each one with a leader of their own. This will be to work on team building. We will have to move fast since it seems that whatever it is has at least a two day head start on us. Our mission will be to deliver supplies which will be on three cart carried by my Digimon and take it to the outpost in the Fiber Forest. Our secondary mission unknown to the Tamers will be to investigate that strange occurrences. We are to stop the three Digimon in the Gear Savanna and make contact with the Team in WWWT. From there we will continue to the Fiber forest to complete our mission."

Chuck agreed as did all of the officers in the room, this would possibly be one of the most important missions they had ever gone on and they all knew it. Chuck dismissed everyone and sent Lira and Sarah down to the lobby to post up the mission. He told them to be sure to get more experienced tamers to be the leaders of the squads since they probably would know the land and how to fight better.

After Lira and the other officers had left Chuck made a call to the President to update him on the situation. The man on the other side of the phone had a dark raspy voice as if he were an old man who had spend his whole life smoking. The president thanked him for the update and hung up the phone. Even with two officers Captain Randalph still felt uneasy about this mission. He decided he would send some scout ahead of the supply team to see what was going on. He made a call, "This is Chuck...I need your team to check out a situation for me...don't engage if you can help it, stealth is the name of the game...Head south through Gear Savanna to WWWT and then continue on to Diskette Desert and the Fiber Forest. Contact me with anything you see." He wasn't sure what this feeling was but he was sure that it wasn't good.

=========================================================================

[[DRF Lobby]]

Down in the lobby Lira and Sarah were discussing the mission as they posted it up on the board. The Holo-Board would list it as a C-D class supply run mission and training. The pair began to ask around if Tamers would like to undertake the mission with them. Biyomon stayed close to Lira's leg not use to seeing this many humans all at once. It was very overwhelming. The two officer's goal was to take whoever they could as quickly as possible, they began asking random Tamers, especially if they looked strong, "Would you like to sign up for a supply run mission? you would get to see a lot of the Digital World and get lots of experience to make you even stronger."

Squad 1:
Lief_7

murruelecreuset

UnHolyFudge

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

[[OOC: Ok this is the first post of the mission, everyone needs to respond to the DRF Officers, be quick or we might just leave without you, Also this mission probably would have gone out to your Digivices if you have it set up to send you alerts about new DRF missions. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nina entered the building with Gomamon in her arms. She had only heard the last of the alert before it buzzed off. Everything seemed to shush down and keep everyone at an arms length. It wasn't very difficult to see that something was amiss but alas she was no mind reader. Even Gomamon could tell something wasn't normally right even though both of them were visiting this building for the very first time. The structure of the inside was well crafted and clean. It was what you would expect in any type of business building. She wasn't even sure what was housed within the vicinity of the building. For all she knew it could potentially be anything considering that the location where she currently was is something that shouldn't normally exist.
"It appears that people are a bit busy today. Do you have any idea Gomamon?"
"Nope~
I don't have a clue at all. Maybe its something important. Anyhow we could always wait and see how things turn out. I've heard that this building houses human protectors of the Digital World."

"Protectors of the Digital World? You mean....like a policeman or.....a guardian. I don't think you even know what a policeman is."
"I've absolutely no clue what that even is~
Hahahahaha
These human are suppose to keep things in balance in the digital world. If that is what this 'police' does in the human world then, yeah, they are similar."
Nina looked off at the reception desk, it appeared that she wasn't going to be much help as indicated from her response with the previous person. So, with much not being done she took a seat down in a nearby chair. She waited for things to become normal or at least less tense then how they already were.

She nor this narrator knew how much time passed before people began to come out from beyond the reception's desk. She wasn't too sure what they were discussing till they made their way to her. She listened to what the women had to say. It was something about a supply mission. The mission itself didn't seem very difficult and she did need to see the Digital World more. Perhaps, it would even make Gomamon stronger and herself. Even though she was a bit of a cold person on the inside she had her soft spot for Gomamon. As much as he wanted to get stronger she wanted to get stronger with him.
"Yes, if you would be so kind. I will join the mission with Gomamon." Her voice lacked any emotion. She was prompt and only stated the facts as she informed the women of her decision. Gomamon didn't seem to care much as he quietly hummed to himself. It was a foreign song to her ears but quite catchy too.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
45 EXP
User Image
User Image

Lief_7

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:24 pm

lief_7

Hope the kind

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Theo
Digimon:
Veemon
Leomon
Mametyramon

OOC: I didn't quote anyone in my post so I quote you two just..cause Idk...felt kind of odd we were waiting and i didn't want it to be because of me xD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leomon held onto Veemon and Mametyramon as they were all three wearing jackets, they stood 4 feet behind Theo who eyes were not so innocent as they use to be when he first arrived to the digital world. His first mission was what caused his spiral, he the death of in front of him, the blood and the smell of it all still scent a bad knot into his stomach along with the nightmares at night. Theos hands dug into his pockets as he tried to warm himself up, the only jacket he had brought with him was currently warming up his digimon and Theo knew it was worth it. Eyes glistening he turned towards his group as he looked at Veemon and Mameytyramon. "Why are you two fighting now?" Theo asked in a stern voice as his skin has goosebumps running up his arm and his hairs seemed to stick up from the bite of winter.

Veemon frowned and pointed towards Mametyramon as they were both held by their jacket hoods in Leomons hands. "He said that he would hit Mega before I would!" Veemon shouted in a pout with a mix of high squealing. His eyes narrowing and sending daggers into mametyramon who sent daggers back with his eyes as well. This sent Theos palm onto his forehead as he drug it down his face. "Guys, calm down...it doesn't matter who hits it first, as long as we are all together theirs nothing to fear." he said putting on a bright smile and giving them a corny thumbs up. Mametyramon didn't answer as he stuck up his head and held onto Leomon.

Theo walked into the building as he was glad to be out of the cold winter outsides, seeing tamers all around he smiled when someone seemed to be asking for missions. Approaching the board he read and then saw the person asking, looking at Leomon he shrugged,"what do you say?" Theo asked in a curious tone as Leomon nodded, "I think its heck of a shot." he said holding Veemon and Mametyramon so they couldn't get into anything. Theo nodded, "I'll sign up for the mission." he said not even noticing his first friend from the digimon world Liam was in the building. Veemon shouted "MISSION TIME!" He screamed and kicked around in Leomons grip. Mametyramon smiled and kicked around to, "WOO!!" He shouted in joy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Gomamon hummed his song a visitor of this particular building entered. A human entered with three strange Digimon trailing behind him. Well, trailing may have been the wrong word to use since one of the Digimon held one Digimon in each of its hands. The tall Digimon appeared to be a lion walking on two legs. It was a grand site for a new Digimon Trainer like herself. She hadn't realized that there may be Digimon who could look so closely related to animals in this world. When she looked down at Gomamon he didn't look like any particular animal. Perhaps Digimon were based on animals in the human world. If that were the case then there would be a number of strange warped human animals within this world.

She didn't pay much attention to the male with his assortment of Digital Partners, at least she assumed that by the way the four of them got along....sort of? Nina didn't know that a human could have more than one Digital Partner. Actually, she never gave that idea any real perspective considering she was content with Gomamon as a partner. She really couldn't think of a reason why she would ever replace him with another. There was no telling what the Digital World held in store for this human girl. Everything was pretty much up in the air at the moment.

Gomamon's attention had drastically changed from just aimlessly looking around the human building toward now looking at another human and his Digital Partners. The man looked entertaining considering that he had three Digimon. Considering that there wasn't much to do, at the current moment, why not entertain himself??! Gomamon leaped from Nina's arms which completely startled her, he was pretty sure but he knew she wouldn't show much of a reaction considering what her personality was all about. He crawled towards the other human, looking at him with crystal clear eye's. He smiled towards the human although it wasn't like he ever lost that smile from the very beginning.
"Pleasure to meet you, human. It seems were going to be on the same mission. I do hope we will get along, human." Gomamon's voice rang with delight and had an outstretched arm towards the male human.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
45 EXP
User Image
User Image

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:06 am
murruelecreuset
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
dragonianflame
DIGIVICE
location DRF's Lobby | with Gabumon X
health :: 100% | tunes :: Simple Plan - "Last One Standing " | feeling Mildly Irritated| AP :: #here
mission

Quest name:
Quest Level: D
User Image
[LEAVE THE SPACE IN BETWEEN!}
-
-
-
-

“OH YGGDRASIL--!! Hey you! Are you alright? Say something so I know you’re not dead yet!”

“Gabumon, let’s go. Just leave the guy alone.”

“But, but, but! The fall just now looks painful! His face kisses the ground! See!” To emphasize his point, the blue and yellow reptile flipped the guy over to reveal a face of a young man and the damage inflicted by the fall.

“He will survive.”
Again, irritated, Hikari reassured her partner while massaging both her temples with one hand. ‘Besides, he definitely deserved it’ was the thought currently running through her head. One would probably be surprised by such a heartless statement if it was spoken out loud. But please give yourself some time to think over the accident carefully and you would realize—wait, what did you say? What do you mean by ‘there is no accident’?! Oh boy, you weren’t there when it happened, were you? Sigh. Apparently a short recap of the earlier event is needed.

Five minute ago, right after the interesting discussion about Floramon’s quest, the duo continued walking down the road without much care even towards the sudden crowding of people at the front entrance of an extremely tall building ahead of them. The pair knew what the building was created for and that fact made the situation look absolutely normal in their eyes. A holographic pop-up notification alerting tamers about a new mission suddenly appeared over the digivice and only reconfirmed the blue-haired tamer’s speculation of the cause of the crowding.

Then, Gabumon X suddenly stopped in his track, wearing a look of surprise, before looking around in search of something. Being very observant as always, Hikari walked back to stand beside her partner and, instead of mimicking his action, she closed both her eyes and listened. In the world of darkness, sight went temporarily offline and hearing became more active. What she was doing was a common knowledge to most human and it would work better if one had been training it regularly. Once she picked up a sound of something galloping in the distance from among annoying surrounding noises belonged to a crowd of tamer, she called her partner’s attention to a direction where the sound was coming from and getting louder too.

Down the road, a small yellow figure followed closely by a cloud of dust materialized at the horizon and was approaching towards their way fast! However, the duo was faster. They had removed themselves to the side even before the dashing figure could even enlarge itself to the standard size of whatever it was by coming closer and closer to their location. The duo was simply standing and waiting for the figure to past them by and the road to be clear of any racers when suddenly the accident happened.

“We should send him to the nearest hospital!”
At that statement, Hikari narrowed her eyes slightly in annoyance at her partner who was looking very determined to stop a poor unfortunate soul of the stranger from flying up to heaven. Or diving down to Hell, depending whose mind you are reading into, but certainly the latter didn’t belong to the reptile.

“He has a Renamon and she can take care of her tamer without your help.” Hikari stated the obvious, briefly gesturing her hand towards the yellow fox standing on its two legs. It had turned out that the dashing figure was Kyubimon who, for some unknown reason, suddenly de-digivolved into its rookie form and accidently sent its tamer flying off of its back.

“Hold on! That Renamon just de-digivolved from Kyubimon, didn’t she? I don’t think she has that much strength left to digivolve again, and strength is one of many factors contributed to digivolution as well as de-digivolution and you know that better than most right? Well atleast better than me!”
For once, Hikari duly noted, her partner had made quite a good point. She had done a thorough research on those topics, but would never call herself an expert since there were still quite a number of unsolved mysteries behind them. “Come on, let’s help him out together! We can simply drop him inside the HQ and then go on our way. I think he came here for DRF’s missions, so I’m sure he will be alittle grateful for our help. But even if he doesn’t feel so…” Gabumon X paused for a second to think before continuing cheerfully, “atleast we’ll get satisfaction in knowing that he’s alright and will be doing fine on his own.” That last part just sent her a very disturbing image of a knight in a shining armor riding on a white horse and making his way to rescue a princess. Let it be known that ever since she could start remembering things, fairy tales—happy ending or not—weren’t her favorite past-time reading at all.

If it hadn’t of been above her, Hikari would have face-palmed herself. Instead, she raised her hand up and pulled the black cap down, shadowing her glaring eyes. Someone living up there above the blue sky must be laughing at her right now, she truly believed that. Whose ‘wonderful’ idea was it to partner her up with such a selfless, good-hearted character?! Finally, one minute later,--but it felt like forever to the reptile--Hikari turned around and walked over to the front entrance of the HQ while speaking in her controlled calm tone, "Five minutes." Permission granted! Get it done within the time limit and you'll be safe from any punishments the tamer has in mind! That's basically the hidden message that no one but Gabumon X could decipher from his tamer's very short reply.

"YES!" The message was successfully received and welcomed by the sight of the reptile jumping in joy and pumping his clawed fist in the air. Deciding it was time for short introduction, Gabumon X turned around to face Renamon and greeted in friendly, cheerful tone, “Okay, so I know we’ve kept you waiting for awhile there and I’m sorry for that, but don’t worry! We’re not bad guys! And, please excuse my tamer’s attitude towards you and your tamer.” He took a quick look at the direction his partner had went, before leaning close to the fox and whispering, “She’s simply shy.” Ohhhhh, how lucky was he that the blue-haired girl wasn’t here to hear it! “I’m going to carry your tamer for you, so you can go ahead into the HQ first and have fun looking around at the interior.”

Meanwhile, walking into large glass doors which were part of the entrance, Hikari noted that a couple of female officers were asking around about something to tamers in the room. Most likely the pair was there to recruit tamers for some of DRF's mission. Oh well, whatever it was had nothing to do with her anyway. She took a quick look around the room before pausing her gaze at a Holo-board stationed not so far from her. Seeing it reminded her of the alert she had received during the casual walk she had with her partner before being interrupted. For some unknown reason, she felt like looking at the alert now, and so she did, going through her digivice. It didn't take her long to finish reading the detail of the mission delivered to her, and now she was having a very small devilish smirk on her lips, as if she was planning someone's death. "A supply run mission huh..." Coincidentally, her eyes caught sight of the two officers making their way to her. She remained expressionless when they started explaining to her about a mission, which coincidentally was the same one that caught her interest, and asked if she wanted to take part in it.

"Sign me up."
was all that she said to them, before watching them go.

Special Side Deck:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Online Cards on Active Deck:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offline Cards:

User Image
Current attire:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:28 pm
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: New Network City (DRF Headquarters)
With: My partner, Liam and his Digimon

Maria entered the DRF headquarters with Pabumon in her arms. The place really was something. She wasn't all that technically savvy when it came to computers. Sure she could draw mechanical type things but she really didn't know the latest things. So seeing the way the building looked on the inside was certainly something. Pabumon even found it amazing though the outside even interested the little guy.

"This is something else..." Maria muttered before looking over to Liam. "Yeah, you'd never thing from the outside that it would look like this." she said as Pabumon looked this way and that. Maria watched Faux fly up into the air and smiled. "I wonder if we can get a private tour." Pabumon asked looking around curiously. "That's doubtful." The brunette answered as she followed Liam to the front desk.

If Maria remembered correctly Yolen Grey was the same guy she met when she first got to the digital world. He was a nice guy if memory served. Walking away from the front desk she wondered what the meeting could be about. 'I wonder if it has anything to do with what happened at the colosseum. Probably unlikely...' she thought shaking it from her mind.

When two individuals asked around for participates to some mission, Pabumon answered. "We'll sign up!" Pabumon cheered causing Maria to come out of her thoughts. "We'll what?!" she said in shock. "Oh come on Maria, where's your sense of adventure?" he asked. "Um... okay fine we're in."

"Yes!" Pabumon muttered before looking over to Liam. "Are you guys going to come with us?" he asked curiously. Oh he hoped so these were their first friends.

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): Squad Training

User Image

lief_7

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:58 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::NNC::DRF Lobby::]User Image

Biyomon had been flying around the room trying to check out every corner to see what she could see. Once she was satisfied she returned and landed in Liam's arms. "Well... everything looks good, I think we can trust this place. Oh and I saw lots of new Digimon and Tamers!" Liam smiled, if it was good enough for Faux it was good enough for him. Besides he trusted Yolen even if they had only talked a few times, there was something about his smile.

Liam had been inspecting some nearby tech trying to figure out how all of it worked. He knew some of it seemed to be an improvement on his own hardware but he was very curious about who designed it.

Just then he realized Pabumon had asked him a question. come with them? What was he talking about? Liam looked in Maria's direction and noticed the two female Tamers who seemed to be recruiting people for a mission. Liam figured they weren't really doing anything at the moment so he decided to ask them some questions. "It depends, where is the mission going? Anywhere really cool? I'm working on exploring the whole island..." The red headed girl who although she seemed like the younger of the pair also seemed to be in charge, told him that it would be heading to the South West side of the island and to Fiber Forest.

Suddenly Liam's Digivice lit up and he turned around to talk to his Digimon, "Liam, Fiber Forest is where we need to head next anyways.""Yep we have to go find another friend there, let's do this one!" Liam looked at Biyomon who had taken to flying again and she nodded, "You know me, I'm up for any adventure, let's do it!"

Liam turned back tot he girls behind the desk, "Well it seems that we are going on your mission, do I need to fill anything out?" Faux noticed the other Biyomon that was doing its best to hid from sight and she gave a little wave. The girl with the blue hair responded to Liam. "Nope it's really no big deal, can I see your Digivice?....Ok so i just scan this barcode and then hit accept and that's the whole thing! If you get DRF mission alerts you can also accept them that way."

It was official, Liam and his Digimon would be joining Maria on this mission. He was a little afraid that he would have to protect her with such a small Digimon but he was glad to have a friend going on the mission. he turned to Maria, "So, you think you're up for this? I mean the Digital World is pretty dangerous and you or Pabumon could get seriously injured." Liam realized that he might be scaring her so he backtracked a bit, "Sorry I don't mean to discourage you, the Digital World is amazing, you just need to watch your back. But according to this mission info there will be nine of us Tamers and two DRF officers, don't worry officers are really strong and should be able to protect us from anything. So it'll be ok." Liam smiled trying to give her some reassurance.

Liam smiled and waved his arm toward the girl, "Come on maria let's go relax in the lobby chairs until this thing gets started." As Liam turned away from the DRF officers he saw someone out of the corner of his eye, a silver hair Tamer who looked all to familiar but the Digimon he had with him were unknown to Liam. The red-haired Tamer's brain began filling through he people he had met in this world until it landed on one. Liam turned toward the Boy and went to greet an old friend, "Theodore! Is that you?" Liam had first met the boy after the first time he left the city. Liam and Faux had tried to climb the Floppy Falls and had been attack by a bunch of Frogmon. Faux fought them off but almost didn't survive the trip home due to a critical injury. Theodore was the one who had helped save her.

Liam hurried over to his good friend, he hoped he remembered him or this would be really awkward. They hadn't seen each other since the day Theo ran out of the Gym to go do a mission. Liam hadn't even asked him how the mission went. He was also curious about all his friends, four Digimon and another Tamer. "How've you been? it looks like you've made a lo of friends! Where's DimiVeemon?" The he turned to the new Tamer, "Hi there I'm Liam, are you a friend of Theo's?" Liam held out his hand for a hand shake. Liam was usually more composed then this but Theodore had really left an impression on him and he was just so glad to see him again.

User Image

EXP:140
Current Mission:Squad Training
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->Kazumon
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon->KendoGarurumon
Trusy: Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon
Valteir: Hawkmon

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Squad 1:
Lief_7
Signed Up

murruelecreuset
Signed Up

UnHolyFudge
Waiting

Squad 2:
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Signed Up

Alexia SeeYa
Signed Up

X Kaos X
Waiting

Squad 3:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Waiting

dragonianflame
Waiting

Hope the kind
Signed Up

[[OOC: Sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of closing on a house in RL and my wife having a baby soon (although that one doesn't get in the way of this, it just means i'm tired haha) Everyone be sure to post your sign up post soon so we can get going, I'll respond with Lira in a second but everyone else can feel free to keep rping and talking to each other until we leave.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gomamon looked over at his tamer when a strange man with red-hair attempted communication.
"Excuse me for a moment~" He purred as he made his way towards his Tamer. On a closer inspection it appeared that the man with glasses was taller and appeared more built. Although he didn't sense any animosity towards Nina it was a bit uncomfortable for him. While Gomamon kept a smile with his face Nina looked down towards Gomamon. She scooped him up into her arms and held him like a doll.
"No, I don't know who Theo is." She stated the facts in a monotone voice while her gaze fixated on the man. Her gaze wasn't really any different then when she first arrived here. It was just expressionless just like with her eyes. However, Gomamon may have been the first creature to actually know her moods and such much with the exception of her parents. Though her expression may have been....different from other expressions that could have be expressed when meeting someone for the first time, Nina wasn't a rude person. She accepted his handshake even though her expression may have not signaled that.
"A pleasure to meet you, I am Nina." She gave a firm shake and retracted her hand from Liam's in order to place it back on Gomamon. Gomamon looked between Nina and this new man who called himself Liam.
"Well, the name is Gomamon, Liam. I take it that your going to be on the mission then?" Gomamon motioned towards the women who were attempting to hire other Digital Tamers to be a part from the mission.
"We've already signed up. I'm sure that were going to find ourselves a good time on this mission. I gotta show this girl here what it means to be here in the Digital World. She only came here recently and its my duty to show her the ropes of this world." It wasn't like Gomamon to be like this. He appeared more territorial, perhaps that was the best word Nina would use considering his words. Its like he was trying to protect her or shelter her from this new man named Liam. Nina wasn't all that sure of why he was acting like this considering that it didn't seem to be part of his nature. Well.....she thought that but considering the small amount of time she spent with him Gomamon could have had this territorial side to him as well.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
45 EXP
User Image
User Image

lief_7

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:21 pm

murruelecreuset

Alexia SeeYa

lief_7

dragonianflame

Hope the kind

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Theo
Digimon:
Veemon
Leomon
Mametyramon

OOC:

Theodore was reading the mission information, it was quite interesting. He had also pulled a procure about this building, he rubbed his chin and hummed to him self as he slid his back pack off with a thud and bent over pulling out a camera and snapped a few pictures sliding it away along with the procure of the building. Picking up the bag he turned to see the place had gotten packed, a small creature Gomamon was this digimon's name if remembered currectly as it ran up to theodore, how polite it seemed better then some other digimon he had experienced. Smiling he went to respond before he heard his name, "yes god its me." he said looking up.

Veemon who was held in Leomons arms suddenly smashed his foot into Leomons face and kicked off of him screaming,"Liam!!! Its you!" His voice boomed through the building and he waved his arms as if trying to fly.

Leomon scooted in front of Theo some as the man Liam ran towards him, Leomon had a narrowed eyed look as he wasn't familiar on who the man was. Theo spotted Liam and his face turned into a giant grin and he pushed past Leomon and hugged Liam smiling brightly. Leomon could see Liam was a friend, who had made Theo quite happy properly the happiest Leomon had seeing since meeting Theo. Theo had been walking to the city from after their mission, his eyes red and crying as he held demiveemon. His body shook and Leomon was protecting Mametyramon from some digimon and they were both banged up, Theo though saved them. Theo pampered them, and thanks to Theo they both lived. It was in his debt that Leomon and Mametyramon had joined him on his adventures.

Mametyramon jumped from Leomons arms excitedly and ran up to Liam and hugged his leg,he didn't care if Liam was a stranger, he liked the fact Theo was hugging him so he wanted to hug him. Veemon was face first on the floor crying and crawling towards Liam, "How could you forget me!" Veemon wailed, "its me demiveemon." he let out more wails and hugged his foot tightly.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games