Dusk Maiden Of Amnesia (Tasogare OtomexAmnesia)

This is one of Guild Members Noire-himesama's favorite series and I added it to this page for her. I don't know much about the series but if any of our members are also a fan of this series I'm sure that Noire-himesama will enjoy talking to you about it. I personally am curious about this series because of it's Supernatural nature. So I would like to hear all about it from fans as well. smile Note the following info is from Wikipedia.

Story

Dusk Maiden Of Amnesia (Tasogare OtomexAmnesia) is a 2009–2013 manga series, written and illustrated by Maybe. It was published by Square Enix and serialized in the Monthly Gangan Joker magazine. An anime adaptation by Silver Link aired between April and June 2012. It has been licensed by Sentai Fireworks in North America.

The story revolves around a first-year middle school student, Teiichi Niiya who had just enrolled at Seikyou Private Academy. When he gets lost in one of the school's old buildings, he meets a girl named Yuko Kanoe who reveals herself as a ghost with no memories. Teiichi then decides to investigate her death by looking through the school's seven mysteries revolving around her. Throughout the story, Teiichi and Yuko discover the truth about these ghost stories and help those who are troubled.

Manga

The manga began serialization in Monthly Gangan Joker on April 22, 2009, and ended on June 22, 2013, with the July issue of the magazine. Ten compiled volumes have been released between August 22, 2009, and November 22, 2013. Additionally a volume 8.5 "Official Guidebook" and an anthology by several authors were published on November 22, 2012.

Anime

An anime adaptation by Silver Link was announced in the January issue of Square Enix's Monthly Gangan Joker and aired in Japan between April and June 2012 with 12 episodes with a 13th episode included in the 6th DVD and Blu-ray Disk volumes. It was also simulcasted by Crunchyroll. The opening theme is "Choir Jail" by Konomi Suzuki whilst the ending theme is "Karandorie" by Aki Okui with a special version sung by Yumi Hara in episode 11. In episode 12 the insert song is "Requiem" by Nao Hiiragi. The anime has been licensed by Sentai Fireworks in North America and released a dubbed version of the anime on DVD and Blu-ray Disc on June 4, 2013. MVM Films have licensed the anime for the United Kingdom for release on DVD on February 10, 2014.