Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:51 pm
DeersackBatman

Where are we? What the hell is going on?
The dust has only just begun to fall,
Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling.
Spin me 'round again and rub my eyes...

User ImageUser Image
ȡєɔʆɒɳ ɳσяɱɒɳ βʊяяσωϛ →→→ ☠

The boy whimpered softly, slowly pulling himself up into a sitting position. Declan was hurt and confused. All he could remember was walking home from a night trip to the library, and then he blanked out. His head hurt and he was sticky from blood dripping down the side of his neck. He opened his eyes, although all he found was darkness. "H-Hello...?"

This can't be happening.
When busy streets amass with people
Would stop to hold their heads heavy...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image

"To me youre clear, transparent. Youve got a thing for me girl. Its apparent."

>> Hearing the sound of the small boys voice the tall dark haired male made his way down the hall and towards the room the boy was in. There he was sitting on the ground near the sofa in the dark living room, slowly flicking on the light Cassius stepped into the room and into view. His eyebrows seemed to arch in a simpathetic expression. He felt so sorry for the poor boy, he was confused and bleeding, he had been taken by the males twin brother Demetrious to stat with them for feeding. The brothers didn't usually do this, they usually stole blood from hospitals. But every hundred years they needed a live host to feed off to keep them from getting too weak.

In his hand the male had some bandages, a cloth and some medical tape. He was planed to clean the boy up before he had woken, but he was a little late on that one. Walking towards the dark haired male Cassius slowly croutched to his level, keeping an arms distance for personal reasons. "I understand that you are very frightened. But I promise I am here to help you, just let me clean off your wound and patch it for you." He explained holding his hand out waiting to see if the boy would trust him or not.

Standing under the warm water, his mohawk laying flat against his neck and shoulders as the water ran over him. Letting his white blue eyes float down towards the drain he noticed the red tinted water swirling down the drain. His tattooed skin pale as could be as the bright red blood rinsed off himself. He had captured their next live host, that was always his job since Cassius was to nice of a person.. He was just like their mother. Kind and always caring for others needs over his own. Demetrious in the other hand was kind of like their father, cold and most of the time only cared for his survival.

Stepping out of the show the tall male passed the mirror seeing nothing, he wrapped a towel around his waist and made his way to his room. Soon after entering the dim red and black themed room the male got himself dressed in a leather vest that showed off some of his chest, a pair of black jeans, and black socks. He ran a hand though his wet mohawk placing the towel on his head he shook his hair dry. Faintly he could hear the muffled voice of his brother from downstairs. <<

Life's always been a blur..

User ImageUser Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:50 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

As soon as the light snapped on Declan's eyes started to sting. He whined, his hands covering his eyes as he heard footsteps coming towards him. And then whoever it was spoke. Slowly but surely, Declan uncovered his eyes and let them adjust to the light, soon focusing on the male standing before him. "...w...w-where am I? Who a-are you...?" The boy hesitantly made an attempt to crawl towards the other, whimpering in obvious pain. "O-Ouch...."

This can't be happening.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image

>> Smiling just slightly as the small boy shifted towards him Cassius slowly got on his knees, his jet black dress pants resting against the cool floor. He was wearing a white dress shirt, a black tie and a black vest. Placing the bandages on the ground he lifted the cloth slightly before softly placing it onto the boys neck. "My name is Cassuis, don't worry you'll be fine." Softly dabbing the cloth against the wound Cassius rose his other hand placing it on the boys cheek gently in a swift touch as he focused on not hurting the boy. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. What is your name?" He asked before putting down the bloody cloth and unwrapping the bandage. Pulling the large bandage open Cassius softly placed it against the boys neck making sure it stuck. Pulling out some medican tape he covered the bandage so it wouldn't fall off the males neck.

Making his way over to the door the male tossed his towel into a near by basket, Demetrious made his way down the stairs. The voices begining to get louder as he walked down the hall and towards the living room door. Pushing the door open the tall vampire crossed his arms calmly and looked over at the two listening for the boys name. <<

User ImageUser Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:21 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy flinched slightly as the cloth touched his neck, tears leaking down his cheeks as Cassius cleaned his wounds. It was so sore! "M...m-my name is D-Declan...how d-did I get here? W...w-why was I bleeding?" Declan perked up slightly, hearing something open. "I-is someone else here...?" And then he caught sight of what appeared to be Cassius' brother. Twins, maybe?

This can't be happening.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:08 am
User Image

>> Watching the boy whin and shift around in pain the tall male smiled slightly, of course he forgot how long it was since he experienced pain or discomfort like this. When the boy asked why he was here and why he was bleeding the vampired smile vanished, he didn't want to be the one to give him the answer.. It would break his human heart if his saviour was also his kidnapper. Hearing a faint footstep behind them Cassius turned his head slightly when the Declan asked if there was someone else there. The males blue eyes peeked over at the door to see his twin brother standing their, no they surely were not alone.

His eyebrow rose just slightly when the human boy asked if there was someone else there, slowly the male stepped into the room and into veiw. He stood just a couple feet away from the two. Slidding his cold hands into his pockets the male smirked a wide charming smirk, his pearly white fangs shun from beneath the smirk. "I can answer that question. I brought you here. And you were bleeding because I bit you." He mentioned in his deep calming voice, much like Cassius' but there was something a bit more soothing to Demetrious'.

Cassius looked Demetrious over, he still had his hand pressed to the boys soft cheek, his cold hand begining to slightly warm up against the boys hot skin. Looking back at Declan Cassius slowly shifted his hand away, he lifted the bloody cloth off the ground and looked at the boy with an emotionless face. Slowly standing he walked to the kitchen sink and began washing away the blood.

Watching his twin take so much affection for the human like he always did the tall vampire let his eyes follow the other to the kitchen before returning to the boy on the ground. He really was pretty, pretty enough to eat... Well eat again. "Common boy, don't be so shy." He muttered in a dark sinister voice as the male stepped closer to the boy extending his arm and holding out his hand for him. Knowing the boy wouldn't take it since he was so frightened. <<

User ImageUser Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:47 am
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Oh dear. What had he gotten himself into now? The boy looked up at Cassius in silent protest as the other left the room, leaving him alone with Demetrious. Bit him? Well, something about Demetrious' smile was off. Not off as in it looked bad, but more off as in he had a pair of fangs pointing a little past his lips. Oh no. Declan flinched with Demetrious offered his hand. He didn't take it. Instead, the boy backed away slightly. "I...I-I just wanna go h-home..."

This can't be happening.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

>> Watching as the boy slowly shifted further from him Demetrious couldn't help but chuckle when he addmited to wanting to just go home. It was a bit ammusing to him, but this was only because Demetrious was born into a vampires life style. He didnt understand most emotions like sadness, hunger, envy or even love. Stepping closer to the boy the fang baring male leaned forward slightly snatching the boys wrist, he pulled Declan up and shifted close to the boy tell their bodies nearly touched. "Why would you want to go home? A human life must be so boring, staying here would be like a whole new adventure." Hearing his brother in the other room Cassius dropped the cloth in the sink and made his way into the living room, they Demetrious was scaring their guest once again, his large hand firmly grasped the boys small wrist.

Walking over to the two of them the tall vampire grabbed Demetrious' wrist, he held onto the boy and pierced his nails into his brothers cold pale skin watching his hand flick open. Demetrious had stepped back and looked his brother over with his hand wrapped around his now brused wrist. "Oh common Cassius, I was just playing with him." He muttered with a devious grin looking the boy over with his electric eyes.

Cassius placed his large hand on the boys head standing close to his side, his eyebrows arched in anger towards Demetrious. "Can you not see that he is frightened? How rudely of you to say such things? He is just a boy." True to them Declan was merly a child. Turning his kind and warm gaze on the boy Cassius let his lips pull into a sweet smile. "I apologize if we scared you. But Declan you are all dirty and such a mess, would you like to come with me upstairs. We can prepair you a bath, there are some clean clothes up there for you, how dose that sound?" He asked ever so kindly as Demetrious rolled his eyes. <<

User ImageUser Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:35 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy gave a meek whimper as Demetrious snatched his wrist, pulling him close. Poor thing. His heart nearly burst out of his chest from fear. He was too scared to respond to the vampire, but felt an odd sense of relief when Cassius returned. He even felt a little safer as the other vampire placed a hand on his head. Cassius was much, much nicer than Demetrious- and less scary, too. "A-A bath sounds g-good," was all he managed to say.

This can't be happening.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image

>> Smiling widely the male let his perfect white fangs peek through his wide smile when Declan agreed to the bath. He nodded and took his hand off the boys head, lowering his hand Cassius slowly took the pale boys hand in his own, his hand was much bigger then Declans. "Alright, come and I will show you to the bathroom." Walking with the boy the vampire passed Demetrious and walked over to the stairs and up the flight into the hall. Making their way into the large bathroom the vampire slowly let the boys hand go, he picked a towle out of the closet and placed it on the counter top. Walking out of the room for a moment he returned with a pair of black jeans, some black socks, a plain white shirt and a grey hoodie placing them on the counter with the towle. "Okay." The male muttered turning towards the boy. "I can leave If you'd like." He mentioned.

Watching the two leave Demetrious kept an eye on the boy as he walked close behind Cassius all the way up the stairs and down the hall
Walking back into the living room the tall vampire made his way to the couch. Sitting himself down he let out a quick sigh as he dropped down laying on the couch. Putting his feet up the male rested his arm under his head and turned it looking out the window at the bright white glowing moon. Declan seemed to be so cute to him, he was going to be fun to play with. Just the thought made the vampires lips twist into a devious grin. <<

User ImageUser Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy blushed lightly, holding Cassius' hand all the way to the bathroom. Needless to say, he liked Cassius a lot more than Demetrious. "Thank you..." Declan smiled shyly, looking around the bathroom. "W-Wow...its beautiful..." The boy turned on the water, making sure it was a comfortable temperature before sliding out of his clothes, leaving him in his underwear in front of the vampire. "I-I don't mind i-if you stay..."

This can't be happening.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image

>> Hearing the boys comment on how beautiful the bathroom was the tall male nodded, he watched Declan turn on the water and start to strip away his clothes. Then the boy mentioned how he didn't mind Cassius staying while he took a bath, for a moment the vampires lips slowly settled into an emotionless look. The boy was serious, maybe he was scared Demetrious would come in and bother him again. NoddImg the males kind smile returned, he walked over to the bath when it reached the right level and shut it off, sitting himself on the edge as he looked over at the boy. "As you wish kitten." He charmingly commen, giving the boy a cute nickname. Sitting himself on the ground the male rested his back against the right side of the bathtub keeping his shoulders turned on Declan. <<

User ImageUser Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:20 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Declan wasn't exactly worried about Cassius seeing him nude. They were both guys, after all. He was more worried about Demetrious' whereabouts. Demetrious didn't seem very nice. He seemed like he would eat Declan up in an instant if he could. Literally. The boy blushed lightly at the cutesy nickname Cassius had suddenly give him, but it didn't stop him from undressing himself completely and stepping into the bathtub. Declan comfortably positioned himself in the water, being careful not to get his neck bandage wet. "T-That's better..." His body felt much more at ease in the hot water. Declan picked up the bar of soap that had been lying on a soap dish and gently started to clean himself up.

This can't be happening.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:30 pm
User Image

>> Soon the boy was stripped away and in the tub, he sat himself down and mentioned how much better it was in the warm water. Turning towards the tub the tall male placed his arms on the ledge of the tub sitting on the ground with his legs crossed he rested his chin on his arms. Watching the boy as he cleaned his soft pale skin with the soap Cassius smiled, Declan was so small and frightened around them before but he seemed to be warming up to Cassius, but the male knew that the poor boy was terrefied of Demetrious.. He should be. "You're afraid of him.. Demetrious. I am very sorry for the way he behaved, but you have to understand he was raised with hate. It is not that Demetrious is black of heart, just that he dosen't understand most emotions. So it might seem that he is being harsh with you, but he would never actually harm you." Cassius explained to the boy, looking down into the water the male extended his finger dipping it into the warm water and making slow swirling motions.

Lifting himself up off the couch the jet black haired male walked past the kitchen and up the stairs Demetrious slowly made his way down the hall. Passing the bathroom the male noticed the door was open, he caught the end of what Cassius was saying but didn't understand it. Standing at the bathroom door for a moment he glanced at the small boy for a moment out of the corner of his eye. Soon turning his attention away he slid his hands into his pockets and walked away disappearing jnto the hall. Opening the door at the end of the hall he made his way into his dim room. <<

User ImageUser Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:21 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Declan sighed softly as he rinsed the soap off of his skin. His hair had been washed the night before and he didn't want to risk getting his bandage wet, so he kept it as dry as he could. The boy listened to Cassius explain his brother's behavior. "...oh...o-okay. He's just k-kinda scary...that's a-all." Declan watched Cassius dip his finger into the water, swirling soap suds around in small circles. "W-When could I-I go home...?"

This can't be happening.

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out