Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:43 am
Okay

Tonight, after Yoga. After supper. After many...MANY bong hits. I'm gonna sit down and write  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:23 pm
SuperOniBlue
Okay

Tonight, after Yoga. After supper. After many...MANY bong hits. I'm gonna sit down and write
Bong hits? I can understand one or two to relax I goes, but it's gonna take all that? xd  

Mr Jes
Captain

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:45 pm
OtakuKat

speritdragon

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

SuperOniBlue

Alrighty guys, seems like we're all starting to post again after our hiatus, I'm thinking about going ahead and making a google hangout or something similar where we can get in touch with each other outside of Gaia.

Just send me your contact info via PM if you don't want to post it here and we'll work something out, and if you have a different suggestion other than google hangout I'm all ears. xd

((Sorry for double posting, btw))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:38 pm
SuperOniBlue
Yeah...I really got to get up to date on my RPs. I'm ashamed that we are only starting Jinba now and Gaim has been over for 3 or 4 seasons now. I'm failing you all as a Role Play Master. I'm trying to get myself out of a Real-Life funk with Dungeon and Dragon games and stuff....trying to get those creative juices flowing.

I feel especially bad since we just got a new member out of speritdragon and we've done nothing since. crying

I need to set up my desk and surround myself with my Kamen Rider Toys for a few hours...see if anything sparks

On that note, I was talking to Korensu and he's workin on an Ex-Aid inspired RP if anyone is interested in that as well. Since the series is on-going, there will probably be changes down the line on stuff haha

It's alright we all have that slump where we just don't have it in us to roleplay.
You know I for one fell bad case I have not caught myself up on Giam episodes lately sweatdrop . O and a Ex-Aid rp sounds like it could be fun.  

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:10 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

speritdragon

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

SuperOniBlue

Alrighty guys, seems like we're all starting to post again after our hiatus, I'm thinking about going ahead and making a google hangout or something similar where we can get in touch with each other outside of Gaia.

Just send me your contact info via PM if you don't want to post it here and we'll work something out, and if you have a different suggestion other than google hangout I'm all ears. xd

I generally use skype and discord, but I can dust off my old hangouts account.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:19 pm
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

speritdragon

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

SuperOniBlue

Yeah, Oni did say something about preferring not use something like Skype, but thinking of getting a general consensus of what everyone would be more conformable with using outside of Gaia to keep in touch/talk about RP stuff.  

Mr Jes
Captain

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:02 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

speritdragon

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

SuperOniBlue

Yeah, Oni did say something about preferring not use something like Skype, but thinking of getting a general consensus of what everyone would be more conformable with using outside of Gaia to keep in touch/talk about RP stuff.

I'll have to look into something then.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:34 pm
So uh....does anyone use discord?  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:10 pm
OtakuKat
I made an account so I could download/play YGOPro a while ago, but never did 'cause my computer.

I'll have to remember my login though XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:20 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat
I made an account so I could download/play YGOPro a while ago, but never did 'cause my computer.

I would suggest we try it out if everyone is up for it. Discord is a whole lot better than skype (less lag, better calling system, etc.).  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:04 pm
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

I would suggest we try it out if everyone is up for it. Discord is a whole lot better than skype (less lag, better calling system, etc.).

I'm honestly up for having both just to be safe. That and I have Skype already on my phone and computer so I'm easier to get in touch with XD

Skype ID JoelSissman

Just tell me who y'all are if you send me a request. I'll have to dig out my discord account info and figure out my login again before I post it. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:05 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

I'm honestly up for having both just to be safe. That and I have Skype already on my phone and computer so I'm easier to get in touch with XD

Skype ID JoelSissman

Just tell me who y'all are if you send me a request. I'll have to dig out my discord account info and figure out my login again before I post it. xp

I'll pm you my skype ID.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:07 pm
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

Skype ID JoelSissman

I'll pm you my skype ID.

'Kay. You can send me your discord info too if you want and I'll add you to that as well once I figure out it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:14 pm
speritdragon

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

SuperOniBlue

Guys! Send me your contact info so we can get this show on the road again! scream

I promise I totally won't abuse it or stalk you guys, much. ninja  

Mr Jes
Captain

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:48 pm
Mr Jes
speritdragon

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

SuperOniBlue

Guys! Send me your contact info so we can get this show on the road again! scream

I promise I totally won't abuse it or stalk you guys, much. ninja

discord is wolfmech so feel free to well drop by and say hi.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff