[PRP]Snowmon! (Connie, Brenny, Eliot)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:24 pm
It was a weekend day, something Brenny tended to look forward to all week. They were the only days Connie had off work, and they were by far the celebi's favorites, because of this very reason. It was a time for play, a time to spend with his favorite person.

Well, two of his favorite people, at least for today. Eliot, who was most often at an indoor pool during the winter, had opted to stay home. And instead of doing anything particularly fun, the magikarp had chosen (to Brenny's displeasure) to flip through some magazine. Probably a sample about homes and gardens. They'd been giving those out at the supermarket earlier in the week.

"Hey, Eliot!" The celebi seemed to deem it time to alert his brother of his presence. "We're going to play outside now. Come on, get up! We're going to build a snowmon with Connie! Come on!" He took hold of the magikarp's hand. "Please? You never get to play with Connie. He's always working, and you're always swimming, and you're home, and he's home, so we're all going to play! You too, Connie!" He added the last bit, directing it towards the kitchen. "Get your coat! We're going outside!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:24 pm
The week hadn't been a particularly arduous undertaking for Connie this week, with many of the routes through which the warehouse used for company vehicles and semis transporting cargo having been temporarily shut due to the heavy fall of snow during these past few days. It allowed the tauros to keep a lot of his energy in reserve as the week slowed, and by the weekend, he hadn't felt the necessity to sleep in during the first half. While it may have hurt pay some, he really couldn't say he wasn't grateful to be allowed to take it easy. They could make due, they always had, and the road crews were already working to clear the busier streets. That did still leave a lot of snow, especially where it came to the park, or the sidewalks where snow was pushed aside. It was quite unusual to see the place in this sort of disarray, and honestly, quite exciting.

He was finishing the last of a sandwich in the kitchen, considering what to fix for dinner later, when Brenny began insisting they all play outside. It didn't take him long to consider it, "Well I'm game if the rest of you are." He looked over on the opposite counter, pulling a canister out and setting it next to the oven, "Here, we can even have cocoa when we get back!" It was a great excuse to have some, at the very least. "Just need to make sure everyone bundles up. You're not allowed to catch colds!" Connie instructed, moving toward a post that was used as a makeshift coat rack.  

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:27 pm
They'd both agreed! Thrilled, Brenny quickly wrapped his arms around Connie's waist and run off to get his coat. He practically threw it on, forcing his arms through the sleeves. "Yay, hot cocoa!" He cheered, and grinned at his favorite tauros. "You have to get your coat on too," he instructed. He pulled on mittens before turning to Eliot.

The magikarp was pulling on a jacket. "Do we get marshmallows?" He asked. "I bet we still have some!" He pulled on gloves. "Let's build the best snowmon in the whole town!"

"No colds for you, either, Connie!" Brenny pointed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:03 pm
Brenny had given Connie a hug and retreated to the coat rack before the tauros had the inkling to react, with how eager the little celebi was to the prospect. He laughed, moving to grab his own coat as well, as instructed, "Of course not, I wouldn't be much use if I were sick!" He snagged a hat and moved out of the way of the rack for Eliot before putting it on.

Snowmon, huh? Well that was an interesting idea! "I'm not much of an artist," Connie admitted, though there was no real hint of self-consciousness in the statement. Opening the door and motioning everyone downstairs, to the front of the complex, he continued, "Well someone's going to have to tell me what to do, but I won't promise it'll look anything like it's supposed to!"

He made one last, quick glance inside to take note of something he already knew was there, merely because of instinct to do so to make sure. Closing the door behind him, he responded a little late to the question, "Of course, we have plenty of marshmallows, just so long as Muffin hasn't eaten them all!"  

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:16 am
"You're not allowed to get sick!" Brenny corrected, and smiled at Connie. "We'd worry too much, wouldn't we, Eliot?" He looked to the magikarp.

"No one's allowed to get sick," Eliot said.

"You don't have to be an artist!" Brenny added, encouragingly. Once they were outside he took Connie's hand. "We can make up our own snowmon! It can even look like a celetaurkarp if we want!" He beamed.

Eliot looked puzzled. "But what does a ...celetaurkarp look like?" He wondered. He led the other two downstairs.

"Like all of us at once! Yay!"  
Jirachi's Wish

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff