[PRP] New Faces (Kujua x Damu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damu was in a good mood today. She merrily strolled along the path of not-so-beaten grass humming a tune of some sort to herself happily. She wasn't looking for anyone or anything in particular, but she had a craving for something new. She lusted to do something strange and wonderful. She wanted to have yet another adventure, explore somewhere unknown.

She listened as a bird tweeted and Damu cawed back at it. She was glad, her face was allowing her to grin. She then stopped in her steps and took a deep breath in.

Hmm. Yes! She could smell something exciting out there! Maybe it was treasure? Or maybe it was a new person to talk to. Either way, Damu was happy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image
Kujua took deep breaths, taking in the fresh air. It was nice here. The grass seemed rather long and fresh, nice for rolling around in. He smiled to himself and he laid down in it, sticking his face in and taking in the smell. Grass always smelled nice and earthy. Stretching out, he rolled onto his back, gripping at the air. Oh was it ever nice to be in the cool grass...

Kujua closed his eyes, thinking it might be a nice time to just enjoy himself. Maybe someone would happen on and want to play with him? Who knew after all?  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:15 am
She was only a little surprised when she came across a lion. Damu paused for a moment to think of what to say.

"Hello!" She called, a friendly tone but her face had reverted back to it's stone cold expression. She found having a happier tone sometimes made it easy for others to tell she wasn't going to try and dig her claws into their faces...

"My name is Damu Chui, I'm an explorer!" She took the liberty of introducing herself. "What's your name?" She asked, and then almost instantly also added. "Do you know this area well?"

Usually she wasn't one to shoot out question after question but today, today was different. She had smile today! Obviously it was going to be a good day, and thus she thought she had no obligation to act as she "typically" did.

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:07 pm
Looking at the lion Kujua smiled widely. He was pleased that another lion had happened upon him in the grass. It seems as though it would be a wonderful day to roll around and talk to another. It was certainly going to be enjoyable!

"Hello there," He stood up and bowed his head lightly, wanting to show respect to the other.

"My name is Kujua. I'm not an explorer, but I do enjoy a good wander!" He beamed at the new lion, "I actually just wandered upon this area. I saw this comfortable looking grass and thought it would be nice to lay on it for a while. What about you? Have you been around here long?" He stretched out a bit and sat down, wanting to focus his attention.

CaliWolfe

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:32 am
Damu did not bow her head, but she did attempt to smile at him merrily. "Only since last night." She told him, remembering well the long travel it had taken to get to here, wherever "here" was. She just didn't want to go climbing mountains again, so Damu was slowly on her way to the coastline. Jungles and forests were all swell and cool, but the adventuress was craving a trip to the sea.

She could only imagine the different species of animals and plants she'd find there, along with all the new adventures and memories she'd make.

"Sort of nice to meet someone who doesn't know where they are either!" She told him with a laugh and sat down to face him as well. "I just came from.." She turned to look in the direction she had come. "There! Near that hilly area next to the mountains." She then turned to look back, her face serious once again. "It was nice, very colorful." She told him. "Where did you come from?" She asked.

~Twilight...Angel~
Just wanted to let you know Damu is actually a leopard. :3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:27 am
Kujua looked at the other with complete focus. Though he wondered what could possibly bring one this far. Those mountains were in no way close by. He wasn't that focused of a traveler himself... Though he never had a clear destination in mind either! Just went where his heart took him! ... Or his nose. Depending on what was around. Certainly can't snub a good sense of smell's advice!

His large smile faded just a bit, as he wasn't sure exactly where it was he had come from. Looking around a bit, he lifted his large paw and pointed off to the right, "I'm pretty sure I came from over that way... But, now that I think on it, I didn't travel in much of a straight line... So there are probably a lot of twists and turns along my path!" He laughed a bit, "I really should pay a bit more attention if I ever want to return to what I once called home. But no matter! I haven't been back there in many years, so I'm sure it can get along fine without me!"

Ku stretched a bit and sat back down, "Is your home near those mountains? Or is that just the last place you had wandered to?"

CaliWolfe
Whoops on my part xD LOL! And sorry I was slow with this reply! <3

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:14 am
She looked happy, her face was serious but her eyes looked like she was enjoying herself and the conversation. "Where my home was... Hmm. I can't even remember which direction it was in!" She laughed. "It was a jungle though, I can recall that much. I've made so many turns and circles I couldn't even tell you any familiar landmarks about if you were close!" She had been born and raised there, so she knew it was a jungle, she couldn't forget that.

Though she was certain she had forgotten something back in her home, she wasn't sure what. Running into a boulder during a mudslide kind of did that sort of thing to you. Damu could always count her blessings of how narrowly she had escaped death, that one making the near top of her list. She had no need to return to her home however. It didn't seem so important to remember the way back if she couldn't remember what she had forgotten to begin with. So she had decided it must not have been big or important and left that jungle with no intent of returning.

"I've wandered all over the place." She told him with a hint of pride in her voice. "I've been up those mountains and the other side, in the foggy valley there and near a crocodile infested lake." She paused for a moment. "Come to think of it that valley was pretty dangerous! I wouldn't advise going there if you want to stay alive!" She told this as a joke, and laughed with a true smile on her features.

~Twilight...Angel~
No worries!

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces