Seaki: Freedom - it was a nice feeling. The breeze was like heaven and every breath was like drinking in the nectar of the gods. Well, that may have been a bit much, but Gele hated staying in one place for too long. It drove him batty and he got this itch to move. Sure, a little security was nice, but just running off and doing what he pleased was far nicer. The speckled pink and brown dog took a deep breath, before taking off to a new location. He wasn't sure what it would bring yet, wherever he ended up, but he was excited all the same.

nessiaing: Moswen was on the move again. He had been spending time with various females here and there, some where nicer than others. Hell some were also saner than others.

Now that the male was on his own again he was enjoying the freedom. It was nice to be out in the open doing his own thing. Of course the thought of the females her had met, some he might go back and visit others he would be sure to steer clear of forever.

Seaki: Gele couldsn't say he stoood out a lot in the openness of the field. From a distance, he knew he looked a lot like a cluster of flowers along a patch a dirt. It wasn't like he hadn't be compared to such in the past. However, seeing a bright shock of white. He supposed that wasn't so bad. Itmut be nice on the hotter days, he figured. Still, his curiosity got the better of him, and he started towards the figure.

It couldn't hurt, right? Well, it could, but Gele wasn't known for his caution.

nessiaing: Moswen saw the pink and brown male coming towards him from a distance. He was also thankful that he had seen him coming. After the female hyena he had met that heard voice and was in general was crazy as all hell Moswen had been a little on the jumpy side of things.

By the time the wild dog male reached him Moswen had a smile on his face having pushed the thoughts of the crazy female hyena from his mind. No use dwelling on it, he had spent time with her things had become intimate and she turned out to be insane. It was a sad story but all Moswen could do was moce on and hope that no pups had resulted from their union.

"Hello there." the white hyena greeted the wild dog.

Seaki: Gele, of course, wasn't too spurpised when the Hyena greeted him first. "Good Day!" He greeted in turn. While he wasn't terribly surprised that the other had greeted him first, h was more suprised by the friendly greeting! He had heard horror stories about dogs being captured into slavery, and he wasn't about that life!

"What brings you this way?" He asked. Gele wasn't frieghtened or anything - he was actually quite cheerful to have met someone out in the roguelands. He might enjoy freedome but he didn't enjoy it by himself! Sometimes loneliness factored into his encounters after all.

Perhaps he could walk with this Hyena for a ways.

nessiaing: Moswen breathed a sigh of relief happy to see that the wild dog was friendly. He trotted over to where the wild dog was approaching from.

"Escaping females." Moswen answered the wild dogs question without missing a beat. He gave a chuckle. Really all the females he had met weren't bad it was just the one, but one was enough for him.

"I think I will be spending time with only males for a little while." the hyena said with a laugh.

"How about you? Are you from this area?"

Seaki: Gele wondered if that had a double meaning - not that he minded either way. He was sure the hyena was friendly though, and that was a nice change. He hadn't had too many run-ins with things that wanted to kill him thus far, but things could always change. It wouldn't be that surprising, honestly! The pink a brown dog gave a small laugh.

"The ladies giving you trouble?" he teased, though it was a light gesture. "I'm a traveler, my friend - can't seem to settle into one place." He rolled his shoulders in a shrug, easy-going and laid back as he was.

"I go wherever my feet take me."

nessiaing: Moswen let out a little laugh, "I suppose you could call it lady problems... but it was really just one lady. The others haven't been so bad." he said with a smile, he felt slightly guilty putting down all females, the pretty blue hyena had met had been perfectly pleasant to him, she had even fished for him when they were together. It was the best meal Moswen had eaten in weeks.

"I suppose there are just crazies everywhere." he said with a chuckle.

"I am a traveller too, I am heading in the direction you came from, anything of interest to see out that way?" he asked the pink male. Moswen had ants in his pants ever since he had met Faudi he hadn't been able to stay in one place for very long, fearful that the female would find him again. He hoped the panic would leave him soon, it wasn't the way he wanted to live his life, Moswen was a laid back dude.

Seaki: "There are things to see in every direction my friend. I'm certain I missed some quite amazing things that you would be able to find," He told the Hyena. Sometimes Gele got lost in the way he walked, somehow ending up in a place where he never saw, but never remembering how he got there.

"Besides, it wouldn't be much of an adventure if you knew what was there right?" Gele stretched his toes in the sand. "But, I haven't seen any crazy Hyena ladies in that direction, so it might be your best bet," Gele gave a soft laugh. He was uncertain if he wanted to travel in the direction of the crazy Hyena. Perhaps, though, somewhere else?

nessiaing: Moswen smiled nodding "Sounds like that would be a great direction for me to head in then." Moswen wasn't in the mood for anymore ladies right now he really just wanted to go on a walk, an adventure, have some time on his own.

"Well I should be on my way then. Thanks for the talk. I look forward to seeing what is out there for me. Good luck to you my fellow traveller. And if you do see a crazy hyen take my advice and run in the other direction!." Moswen said half giggling as he strolled off in the direction the pink wild dog had come.