Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Tales of Series

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:43 pm
Do we have any Tales of fans here?

The Tales of games are some of my favorite video games! I've been a huge fan for years. My favorites are definitely Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia, followed closely by Tales of Phantasia. I really want to update my systems so that I can play the new ones. I'm still on a PS2...

If you haven't played the Tales games, you should definitely check them out! They are a series of RPG games that are known for their intricate stories and character development. Many of them have been made into anime series, too. I'd definitely recommend the Tales of the Abyss anime! The game and anime are up there on my list of favorites, on par with Fairy Tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm
I don't know if anyone else here is into Tales of the Abyss, but I'm a huge fan, and I especially love their ships and the pilots. I'm super excited because I found this lovely thing and wanted to share it!

User Image

It makes me so happy! I would LOVE to find a model of the Albiore! Someday.... Or maybe I'll just try my hand at making one....  

xinitia

Crew

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:07 am
I'm a big Sci Fi fan so I like space ships a lot too. Since I'm not a gamer could you tell us more about these Tales of the Abyss games and more about the Anime series too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:11 pm
I've played Tales of Graces f and I must say it's a really fun game to play with friends. The skits are hilarious and the victory skits you get after a battle are priceless and funny.  

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:10 pm
DarkHellBoy19
I've played Tales of Graces f and I must say it's a really fun game to play with friends. The skits are hilarious and the victory skits you get after a battle are priceless and funny.

That's one of my favorite parts of the Tales games! It's a great way of fleshing out the characters without taking too much time! I love swapping the characters around to see the different skits!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:10 pm
I have tales of symphonia chronicles and of Xillia 1 and Xillia 2 *bought the collectors for Xillia 2 came a with a ludger figure, and got CE of symphonia came with nendroids)  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

JayGee-TenThirty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:52 am
One of my best friends got me into the Tales of series, and now I love it! I'm almost done with my playthrough of Tales of the Abyss, about halfway through Graces, and just passed the beginning of Xillia 2 (though I never played Xillia 1 oops...). I love seeing all the different ways this series tackles the "traveling party of fighters" mechanic, and how they incorporate it into such different stories~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:08 pm
will be getting this soon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:06 pm
Extreme Cuddler
will be getting this soon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mario I Love this Ad that you posted. Really cool!! You will have to let us know how these games work out after trying them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:58 pm
This is one of my personal favorite series to play. I have played Vesperia, Abyss, Graces f, Xillia, and the Symphonia Chronicles. In fact Vesperia was the first RPG game I have ever beaten. The game play is awesome and the various skits as well as things said in both battles and in victory always make me laugh. Like when I played Vesperia and I would always mostly only use the Arte Azures Edge. My teammates would always ask if that was the only Arte I knew and Yuri's reaction was priceless. I always laughed and just kept doing it. I am looking forward to playing both Xillia 2 and Zestria as well when I can. I also want to play the older games as well.  

Jani Seguchi1

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items