Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:13 pm
Welcome!
[System is offline, as of 4/4/2015 @ 12:38PM CST.]

In wake of the Winter Pelts event's large success, this will be a more permanent version to take its place. Instead of hunting though, you will simply be rewarded for RPing within the colony's subforum, though the prizes will be much harder to obtain this way and will become more long-term goals to reach. I want to reward people for their work as I know RPing can be difficult at times, what with fickle muses ruling over your characters, and also to keep this colony active as I believe non-lions definitely need love. The information below details everything surrounding this new reward system. Please make sure you read over everything and understand it completely before redeeming any RPs or spending any points.

[If you have any questions, concerns or suggestion for prizes you would like to see, post in here.]

Warning!
      This thread may periodically close if there is too much of a backlog of prizes that I need to complete, if RL is biting my a** or if I have a backlog of other work I need to complete first. If this happens, it will be up at the top of the thread where it says the system is online. Instead of online, it will just say offline and give a date. If this is closed, you may still redeem RPs for points, you may just not redeem them.

How do I earn points?
      Each roleplay that meets the breeding requirement of 10 post and 1k words (or in the case of SRPs, just 1k words or in the case of ORPs, just 5 posts) will be worth: 1/2 point.

Example: I complete two non-prompt SRPs with Elisheba = redeemed for 1 point for Elisheba.

Once you have redeemed a roleplay for a participating SoA, it will be considered 'used' to them and may not be used again for more points. However, it can still go on to be used for breedings, or anything else that may require roleplays.

Each roleplay is redeemable for each participant, even if you own them all. However, in order to redeem points, the SoA must be a member of the colony.
      Example: Elisheba and Durin finish an RP together. Elisheba receives a 1/2 point, Durin does not because he is a rogue.

Half roleplays or anything that somehow does not meet the requirements above will not be eligible to be redeemed for points.

General Rule: If it counts as 1 complete RP for breeding, it counts for this.
      Note 1: This works retroactively for all RPs done within the subforum before this thread's opening (February 2nd, 2015), so long as they meet the other above requirements (10 posts/1k words total, member of colony, RP in subforum).
      Note 2: This works retroactively with any RPs completed for the Winter Pelts event. You may still redeem it here even if you redeemed them during that event.

What does it mean 'system offline' or 'system online'?
      This just means you can't redeem the points you have.
      You may still earn points as much as you like and stockpile them for later.

Are there any rules to my points?
      Points are given to an SoA, not to a user.
      Points spread across multiple SoA cannot be combined.
      Points cannot be gifted.

Are there any rules to the things I get?
      All familiars and SoA given away through this thread must stay in the colony.
      All familiars and SoA given away through this thread will be done after my quota is complete, so please allow a minimum of 2-3 months for delivery.
      No edits received through this will be inheritable.
      You may not gift prizes.

The rules can change. If they do, any roleplays and points redeemed before the change will not be affected. They will only affect future redemptions.

Rewards
      5 points - Winter pelt, redeem this to get a pelt edited onto your SoA. Must be used on the SoA whose points you're using.
      5 points - Random familiar. I choose everything.
      10 points - Noble rank, must be used on the SoA whose points you're using.
      10 points - Random SoA. I choose everything.
      15 points - TBD

Forms

[Redeeming Points]

[b]Roleplay completed![/b]
[size=11]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Completed RP:[/b] [/size]

[Spending Points]
[b]Cashing in![/b]
[size=11]
[b]Username:[/b]