Welcome to Gaia! ::

Constellite

Back to Guilds

All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start? 

Tags: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Futuristic, Aliens, Semi Literate 

Reply ◊ Intergalactic Data and Records
[ Aidan | Nadia ] Siegfried ( Approved )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:43 am
███████████████ A p p e a r a n c e

User Image

"I have always been afraid.. Always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am... scared to death just treading on your shadow."

███████████████ B a s i c s

Name: Aiden Siegfried
    They call me: Aidan, Siegfried, Commander

Statistics:
    ► I am 1086 years old, but appears to have the look of a 20 year old
    ► Perhaps you didn't know, but I am also Male
    ► My race is none other than Sirian
    ► I was born on the planet Serus
    ► My sexual preference? It's Pansexual
    ► My relationship status? Single

> Having his curare as company
> Reading
> Alcohol

Dislikes:
> Paperwork
> Parasites
> Exitium
> Death
> Past memories
> Chaos

███████████████ P e r s o n a l

Personality: Aidan used to be quite the carefree and cheerful person. However, there was a sudden shift in his attitude and personality after the chaos that hit Planet Serus, causing him to become a quiet person who's a little resentful towards strangers. His once cheery personality now completely shut away under the cold exterior of his but underneath that lies a caring individual who has a soft spot for his twin, Nadia. He's intelligent and cunning, a tad bit malicious at times if he needs be under certain circumstances.
History: The twins were orphaned since birth as they were merely just an 'accident' that was never meant to exist. However, they were raised by an elderly who had decided to shelter them. Aidan led an ordinary life along with his twin sister but with the company of a being within the both of them. Curare, is what people call it, their very own 'little guardian' except it wasn't so little anymore after he had entered his adolescense stage. His curare took the form of a white lion. A winged lion, to be precise. He had the perfect life he always dreamed of, found himself a partner he thought he could spend the rest of his life with until the chaos hit Serus. He lost his love, Leia. As well as his caretaker. Both him and his sister were soon evacuated to the planet, Glaciem. Ever since then, he had locked his emotions within himself and his cheery smile was never seen since. Eventually, he drank alcohol to numb himself from the grief of losing his loved ones. However, after a short while recollecting himself, he had joined the military. In order for him to achieve his goal of becoming Commander, he learned how to master the art of handling swords as well as using gunfire. Slowly but steadily, he worked his way up and finally earned his rightful position as the Commander of Glaciem.

Many years have passed since the incident and it seemed as if Exilium had never existed in the first place. However, as the victim of the chaos that struck his previous home, Aidan was badly scarred, causing him to be extremely resentful towards parasites.

'Murderous scums.' He thought.

Inventory:
> A sword he had kept with him as 'back up'
> Gun bullets
> Med Kit
> A family portrait as well as a picture of his 'lost love'.

Weapons: A pair of twin guns he carries around except the 'bullets' he fires are a made up from his 'energy particles'.
Weaknesses: Aidan may end up getting his energy drained by using up too much of his energy firing shots, causing him to use normal bullets instead.
My Talents:
> Fluent in multiple languages
> Swordsplay
> Has impressive aiming
> Quick thinking
> Able to remain calm and make wise decisions under pressure
> Has great survival skills

Audio signature: Leia  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:46 am
sweatdrop Unfortunately we do not accept pictures of canon characters from mainstream anime/video-games in this guild. The pic you are using is from Tokyo Ghoul which is a widely popular show and manga. Could you possibly change your picture?

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:02 am

User Image

Animal Form:
User Image

"If my Master is lost, I'll find him. I'll lead him back to himself, because to serve doesn't always mean to follow."

Name: Zariel
    They call me: Zariel, Leia ( Aidan ), Ynez ( Nadia )

Statistics:
    ► I am 1086 years old
    ► Perhaps you didn't know, but I am also Female
    ► My race is none other than Curare
    ► My sexual preference? It's Heterosexual
    ► My relationship status? Single, not searching

> Quiet places
> Lions
> Reading

Dislikes:
> Violence
> Parasites
> Chaos
> Zenya
> Panthers

Personality: Zariel is a typical sweetheart albeit being shy and quiet. She would be found in a corner observing people rather than being the one who's engaged in a conversation. Calm and devoted. She's a calm person, one who's least likely to cause a scene or to be involved in one. Funny and witty, although it doesn't seem like it, Zariel is quite the humorous person and was always there to cheer Aidan up when he's down. The curare is also an animal lover, which is why she prefers to stay in her 'lion' form than to take the form of a human being unless requeated. Nonetheless, she's loyal and committed to Aidan, the body of a Sirian in which she's created from.
History: Zariel takes the form of a white lion, with the wings of an angel. She represents the purity within the Sirian in which she was created from, Aidan. Strangely, Zariel has heterochromia iridum, which causes her to have both red and purple eyes, to avoid other people's judgemental behavior, she hid her red iris behind her eye patch. The Curare has the ability to read Aidan's mind ever since his birth, both of them communicated through their mind without the need for words. The curare understood the Sirian more than he does himself, as if they shared the same mind. However, her identity as a 'Curare' was soon replaced as his 'lost love', Leia after the chaos struck. The curare physically reassembled the lady in many ways, both having white locks of hair and heterochromia eyes as well as pale skin. Zariel grew slightly frustrated but she understood what he felt and had let him be ever since.

"I'll become Leia, if that's what you want me to be."

Inventory:
> Revolvers ( though she rarely uses it at all )
> Bullets
> Eye Patches
> Arrows

Weapons: A spiritual bow. One that's created from her own spiritual energy.
Weaknesses: Zariel is extremely against violence, which causes her to hold back on her attacks, making her slightly vulnerable against her opponents.
My Talents:
> Communicating with Aidan through her mind
> The ability to fly
> Able to fire multiple arrows at once

Audio signature: The Promise  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:03 am

User Image

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Name: Nadia Siegfried
    They call me: Lieutenant, Nadia, Siegfried

Statistics:
    ► I am 1086 years old
    ► Perhaps you didn't know, but I am also Female
    ► My race is none other than Sirian
    ► My sexual preference? It's Pansexual
    ► My relationship status? Single

> Violence
> Blood and gore
> Agony

Dislikes:
> Heavy atmospheres
> Failures
> Being miserable
> Parasites
> Exilium

Personality: Nadia is a bright and cheery individual, constantly bringing laughter everywhere she goes. Daring and impulsive. A 'daredevil', one might call her. Nadia never goes back upon her words and is always up for a challenge. "Watch me." She would answer after she's challenged by an individual. She might seem happy and sweet on the outside, but deep down lies a twisted psychopath that has a liking towards blood and gore. Malicious and insane, is what really describes her personality. Bloodshed, is what she truly likes. The agony, the pain but she keeps this particular side of her well hidden from others.
History: As a Sirian, she was born with a Curare who she had named Zenya. She was born along with her older twin, Aidan and were practically attached by the hip during their childhood years. However, there was a sudden change between their relationship after Zenya had started to become obsessive over her presence. Slowly, they spent less time around each other due to her curare's madness but Nadia didn't mind. She decides to let him be. Soon, chaos had struck Serus, causing them to evacuate to planet Glaciem. She had witnessed the whole scene and that was when her love for gore developed. She felt a strange sensation, as if she was fulfilled when she watched others suffer in pain.

Many years after Exilium had destroyed Serus, she followed her brother's footsteps and joined the military forces. Nadia undergoes martial arts as well as swordplay training. Slowly but steadily, she worked her way and earned her position as 2nd in command of Planet Glaciem.

Inventory:
> Twin handguns ( Rarely uses unless needed )
> Med kit
> Gun bullets
> Family photo

Weapons: Twin daggers that always hung by her waist.
Weaknesses: Nadia is a hot headed individual and would often get carried away when she's battling against her opponent.
My Talents:
> Has surprisingly quick movements
> Flexible
> Martial arts

Audio signature: Get Jinxed - League of Legends  

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:05 am

User Image

Animal Form:
User Image

"If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears. But if you were mine, if you were only mine, I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time. You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind."

Name: Zenya
    They call me: Zenya, Zen, Psychopath

Statistics:
    ► I am 1086 years old
    ► Perhaps you didn't know, but I am also Male
    ► My race is none other than Curare
    ► My sexual preference? It's Heterosexual
    ► My relationship status? Single, not searching

> Violence
> Psychopathic acts
> Quiet places
> Agony
> Blood

Dislikes:
> Parasites
> People who get too close to Nadia
> Aidan
> Exilium

Personality: Zenya has a lively and happy personality, very much like Nadia except underneath his happy go lucky exterior lies a twisted psychopath who's obsessed over his 'owner', Nadia and would do whatever it takes to keep people away from her. Whatever it takes. Malicious and cunning, is what he's really like. A typical psychopath, is what other people think of him. A curare that lacks empathy, remorse and guilt. Strange, but true.
History: A black panther represents the sick psychopath that lies within Nadia, the demonic wings represents her twisted love for gore and blood. Zenya was created the moment Nadia was born and have stayed with her ever since. The lively male had always enjoyed her company and soon grew obsessive over her presence. It was certainly a strange turn of events, a curare being obsessed over their 'owner, or mistress, in this case. He was sick and twisted, however Nadia accepted him as he is. The curare is extremely resentful towards people who come close to Nadia, especially her twin, Aidan. This being would go as far as being murderous towards others for the sake of keeping his mistress to himself for he claims that she belongs to him. And him only.
Inventory:
> Butterfly knives
> Short swords
> Bandages

Weapons: A chained scythe. One that can detach both ends.
Weaknesses: Very much reassembling Nadia, he gets a little 'lost' when he's on a rampage, causing him to be defenceless and unaware of what's happening in his surroundings at times.
My Talents:
> Intelligent
> Quick movements
> Butterfly Knives
> Martial arts

Audio signature: Yandere Theme Song  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:39 pm
Lyeisander

Just resize Nadia's picture and you're good to go! All profiles are approved. Very lovely characters. wink

Acidic Corruption
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
◊ Intergalactic Data and Records

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers