Helle_Einhorn

Bruno looked at her surprised when she mentioned still having something she wanted to do. Bruno opened his mouth for a moment then closed it, not sure what to say. One thing was certain, he didn't know what to say but he knew exactly what to do. He pulled her close and started to kiss her deeply. He moved over to his bed, moving to lay her down on it gently, following her easily.

This was one area at least he knew what he was doing. Then again he felt like a school boy with his first. He didn't know why he was so nervous. Perhaps because it was different with Raven. He had thought about this and dreamed about this for years, to be in a loving relationship with her. Now it was finally happening, and he was nervous.

Aurelia looked at him, wondering why he was feeling so emotional. Smiling at his words, she reached up and brushed his cheek gently with her hand. "I missed you too." she whispered. "I wished you were here with me.. or I was there with you. I didn't like being away from you." she admitted. "I don't know how I got so attached to you so fast but I have." she admitted. Looking at him she bit her lip lightly.

"You always stop yourself." she said lightly. "Don't." she said, her face red. This was so hard to talk about with him. "I want to.. I want to be closer to you." she said lightly. Biting her lip she looked at him, wondering what he would say.