Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Everything Fairy Tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:13 pm
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia
I was reading the latest chapter (AHHH!!! THE FEELS AND THEN THE NOT FEELS AND THEN THE FEELS AGAIN! WHY MASHIMA, WHY?!!), and I loved one of the spreads!

Don't worry: it's not a spoiler. I just didn't want to stretch the page too much. wink

User Image

Ahhhh <3 I love it!
I need to catch up still, but I am loving it.
I think I'm going to get the Guild symbol tattooed on me!

I've considered that before, but I'd also consider getting a tattoo of Sabertooth. For now I'll sport my necklace and armband.

Where are you at in the series?

Haha, I have a necklace too (:
Oh gosh, I'm so behind. I'm finishing season 6, I believe.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:10 pm
I have actively participated in the viewing of content that is the product of Erza X Lucy shipping. That is all.

Lol.

I've only watched the first 60, maybe 70 episodes. I really enjoyed it for a good laugh but I overdid it by watching too much in one go and got sick of it. I'll have to come back to it soon though. I want to know where the dragons be at!!!  

Felkyr

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am
Anui-El
I have actively participated in the viewing of content that is the product of Erza X Lucy shipping. That is all.

Lol.

I've only watched the first 60, maybe 70 episodes. I really enjoyed it for a good laugh but I overdid it by watching too much in one go and got sick of it. I'll have to come back to it soon though. I want to know where the dragons be at!!!

Oh you have to continue- it's so good! <3
The storyline, charcter development.. everything is ah-mazing!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:21 pm
Starz-N-Madness
Anui-El

Lol.

Oh you have to continue- it's so good! <3
The storyline, charcter development.. everything is ah-mazing!

I shall. After Oriemo, Ergo Proxy, and Attack On Titan.  

Felkyr

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:42 am
Hello Fellow Fairy Tail Series Fans,

As indicated in my latest Guild Wide Announcement I bought the Blue Ray / DVD set of the beginning of the series. I fell in Love with it right away. smile The characters remind me of the Soul Eater series and the Naruto series. Natsu reminds me of Naruto because he eats a lot, boasts a lot, and does not want to loose. Also the board that has tasks that need help with remind me of the missions that are in the Naruto series. The characters are eccentric just like the ones in Soul Eater. smile

My favorite character is Lucy. She has charm, is very cute, and is a Celestial Wizard!! I like that a lot because she uses keys to summon Zodiac and other spirits to help her out. Natsu was raised by a Dragon. A bit different than being raised by wolves. LOL

I can't wait to watch more episodes. I only have the first 24 episodes and I'm already hooked. No spoilers please on whats to come later on in the series. I did note in the introduction of this thread that I own the Phoenix Princess movie. Based on that and the Love of the series that members of the guild has said about the series it made me curious why it is so adored. Thanks for recommendation.

If anyone out their has cosplayed one of the Fairy Tail characters feel free to post them here. I have yet to have taken a photo of a Fairy Tail character. I will be on the lookout for Fairy Tail cosplayers at the next con that I go to. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:33 am
I'm in Fairy Tail Heaven!!

I now own all 5 of the Blu Ray / DVD Collectible sets of the Fairy Tail series. If you haven't watched Fairy Tail in Blu Ray it's a must for every fan of the series. smile I also just bought the 1/8th scale figurine of Natsu. It's really cool and realistic looking. Natsu has fire in his right hand all ready to go. Their are also figures of Gray and Lucy. Lucy was sold out at the Anime store that I go to so I didn't get to see what she looks like. I have my Natsu figure standing guard at the door of my back bedroom so if anyone uninvited comes in the room they will get toasted!!  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:17 pm
Felkyr

I think that's probably because of the Dōjinshi out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:36 am
Hi everyone,

Here is an update for me. The Fairy Tail Anime / Manga series is still in my top ten favorite Anime. I now own the first 6 Box Anime Collections of the series which takes me up to episode 142. I will keep my eye out for more. I now also own the Dragon Cry movie. I hope that they do more movies in the future.

My favorite character is still Lucy and Natsu is a close second. I have a 6 inch figure of both characters now. My great joy a couple years ago at Youmacon 2018 was meeting Cherami Leigh who is a voice actress and does the voice for Lucy!!  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:01 am
smithers456
Hi everyone,

Here is an update for me. The Fairy Tail Anime / Manga series is still in my top ten favorite Anime. I now own the first 6 Box Anime Collections of the series which takes me up to episode 142. I will keep my eye out for more. I now also own the Dragon Cry movie. I hope that they do more movies in the future.

My favorite character is still Lucy and Natsu is a close second. I have a 6 inch figure of both characters now. My great joy a couple years ago at Youmacon 2018 was meeting Cherami Leigh who is a voice actress and does the voice for Lucy!!

Mine is Mirajane and I've cosplayed her.

I'm in early planning for doing a Juvia cosplay and I'll drag my husband to do Gray.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:59 pm
angelmage99
smithers456
Hi everyone,

I'm in early planning for doing a Juvia cosplay and I'll drag my husband to do Gray.

I think that Juvia is a fun character because she is so head over heals for gray. I imagine that the two of you would get attention especially if you are both in character. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:25 pm
smithers456
angelmage99
smithers456
Hi everyone,

I think that Juvia is a fun character because she is so head over heals for gray. I imagine that the two of you would get attention especially if you are both in character. smile

I'm not really a in-character cosplayer, but my husband is. We've done Eraserhead and Ms. Joke form My Hero Academia and he would dis me in-character.  
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff