Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:40 pm
I AM SO DOWN WITH ALL OF THAT. Bring in the Night wouldn't even think to find a way to let him know, either. She'd just be like "yes, I am doing this thing. My children will be perfect because they're mine and they will be part of my troupe and- the father? what now? No, I did this."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:20 am
LOLLI qAq
I AM SO DOWN WITH ALL OF THAT. Bring in the Night wouldn't even think to find a way to let him know, either. She'd just be like "yes, I am doing this thing. My children will be perfect because they're mine and they will be part of my troupe and- the father? what now? No, I did this."

Ahaha oh that's amazing because I have no idea what All Too Soon would do other than awkwardly stammer something along the lines of "b-but I- Can I at least- Can't I-" etc etc if she was to say that to him aloud. Then probably end up following the troupe around until his babs were all grown. XD

Just while the plots flowing I'ma muse about how my boys would interact. Instant's a good guy, him and All Too Soon would have their moment, he'd be a bit unsure what to do with all the importance his apparent son puts on him but try to live up to it without compromising himself, which would probably end up with them having some kind of arrangement where Instant promises to find the troupe every so often to see his son and his OH RIGHT APPARENTLY GRAND KIDS lmao.

As they'd have the slight conflict of Instant needing to move on because of his intense wanderlust but All Too Soon needing to stay to be the dad he wished he'd had growing up to his own kids. It'd actually be a really good moment for All Too Soon (who really needs a nickname, I thought Rush but I'm not loving it) because he'd have spent all his life wanting to meet his dad, but now that his dad's right in front of him he makes the hard decision not to leave with his dad so he can be a dad to his own kids.

...I feel like I should go read up on the tribe again now, seeing as All Too Soon may be more or less stalking them for however long it takes in Matope canon for babs to grow, maybe he can somehow make himself useful in the meanwhile. XDD  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:07 am
Araucana
Ahaha oh that's amazing because I have no idea what All Too Soon would do other than awkwardly stammer something along the lines of "b-but I- Can I at least- Can't I-" etc etc if she was to say that to him aloud. Then probably end up following the troupe around until his babs were all grown. XD

Just while the plots flowing I'ma muse about how my boys would interact. Instant's a good guy, him and All Too Soon would have their moment, he'd be a bit unsure what to do with all the importance his apparent son puts on him but try to live up to it without compromising himself, which would probably end up with them having some kind of arrangement where Instant promises to find the troupe every so often to see his son and his OH RIGHT APPARENTLY GRAND KIDS lmao.

As they'd have the slight conflict of Instant needing to move on because of his intense wanderlust but All Too Soon needing to stay to be the dad he wished he'd had growing up to his own kids. It'd actually be a really good moment for All Too Soon (who really needs a nickname, I thought Rush but I'm not loving it) because he'd have spent all his life wanting to meet his dad, but now that his dad's right in front of him he makes the hard decision not to leave with his dad so he can be a dad to his own kids.

...I feel like I should go read up on the tribe again now, seeing as All Too Soon may be more or less stalking them for however long it takes in Matope canon for babs to grow, maybe he can somehow make himself useful in the meanwhile. XDD

Ahaha, oh man ... I can not WAIT for All Too Soon to start following the RRT. SOMETHING TELLS ME that Watch Me (who is Ruri's so don't hold me to this lol) will be pretty much cool with anyone that possibly helped in producing more acha for his tribe. SO YES go read up on that and pester Ruri to see if she wants Watch Me and All Too Soon RP eventually.

Haha, it almost feels like there's not much to really contribute with Bring in the Night- She's so confident and commanding that any kind of drama just rolls right over her. Or, as she'd say, under her because she's above all that. xDD
She really won't know how to handle being followed by the supposed father of her children, but I can't see it really bothering her any. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:01 am
Araucana

Tossing pairs your way! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-stares- *u*
I've been wanting someone worthy to throw at him for ages and now I think... maybe..? :'D
I'm surprised at myself for not suggesting it when you poked me in my thread awhile back haha /slacking

Owlsomniac

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:59 am
Owlsomniac
Araucana

Tossing pairs your way! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-stares- *u*
I've been wanting someone worthy to throw at him for ages and now I think... maybe..? :'D
I'm surprised at myself for not suggesting it when you poked me in my thread awhile back haha /slacking

Ah! I totally forgot to reply to this! I thought about it for a while and regrettably, I'm going to have to say no because I sort of have specific sorts of does in mind for him and as beautiful as Poppymilk is... she's not quite that. DD: BUT! Vow will be getting kids in the near future! Keep an eye on his bloodline, I can see her going well with at least one of his future kids. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:52 pm
Hullo! I've picked out these pairs for my CC slots this month, are these all still good with you guys? heart (Aric I am apparently all about our pairs this month! XD)

Owlsomniac
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Owlsomniac
Your Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Growing or Adult Only? Adult
Edited or Unedited? Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Nope!
Legendary blessing?
Newbie sack? Jessiemrar
Throwback info: First Breath, Killing Smile, Eat Your Heart Out, Evermore.
Additional notes: <3

Aric Val
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Aric Val
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Legendary blessing?
Newbie sack? -x-cin-cin-x-
Throwback info: Not this time. c:

Growing or Adult Only? CC
Edited or Unedited? Unedited
Legendary blessing?
Newbie sack? Jessiemrar
Throwback info: None.

Legendary blessing?
Newbie sack? Jessiemrar
Throwback info: Coming Up for Air, Heartstopper, Watch the Skies, Swamp Song.

SilverShieldWolf
Owner Usernames: Araucana & SilverShieldWolf
Legendary blessing? Silver will get!
Newbie sack? Jessiemrar
Throwback info: Watch the Skies, Fire Made Flesh, Speak Not, Swamp Song.

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:55 pm
Araucana

SilverShieldWolf
Legendary blessing? Jessiemrar

Works for me! I will get a blessing if we get picked, if you want me to  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 pm
SilverShieldwolf
Araucana

SilverShieldWolf
Legendary blessing? Jessiemrar

Works for me! I will get a blessing if we get picked, if you want me to

Oh! Yes that would be great! ...I am not sure why I have filled out my newbie in the blessing category, oops! ahaha I maayyy have been half asleep when I filled these forms  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:14 am
Good with me!
I'm willing to get us a blessing as well if you want c:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:14 am
Yes for sure, haha! All the pairs with you! <3
Totally fine to get blessing too, just so you know. c:  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:06 pm
Araucana

hello! I have a crush on Ginger Root. >o> Would either of these pairs take your fancy?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:27 pm
Ruriska
hello! I have a crush on Ginger Root. >o> Would either of these pairs take your fancy?

I approve the first! But probably wouldn't actively pursue them. The second I'm on the fence on, Hidden Rage's black is too dark for me but otherwise I like them... no for now but I might change my mind.

Otherwiiiise you have so many lovely bucks and I like making pairs so some other ideas too!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:34 pm
Araucana

No worries! I do like the first pair, so might pop it into the CC's at some point. I'll let you know if I do. c:

Of your suggestions, only this one catches my attention and partly because I had been on the fence about offering him to her as well. xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:46 pm
Ruriska

Cool cool, I will put him on her list as well. biggrin

I would like to state for the record that I adore Idol, so if in the future a doe I have might suit him weelll you are acquainted with this thread. >u>  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:51 pm
Araucana

Cool cool, I will put him on her list as well. biggrin

I would like to state for the record that I adore Idol, so if in the future a doe I have might suit him weelll you are acquainted with this thread. >u>

Awesome. <3

Ahaha yes, he's a real looker. 8D I'll absolutely keep that in mind. For him I'm leaning towards rockstar Kio's and maybe Acha's with wild hair edits. >o< So if you obtain anything like that, I'll come knocking. ;D  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff