Reply Roleplays
The Infernal Devices || Me, Deersack, Maxy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:07 pm
User Image In my world two colors resound in meaning and precedence...

Before the human could speak further a sharp flash assaulted her vision and she turned her gaze quickly to notice that Ithuriel was no longer here. "Oh...ok." She had heard his association and once he left she simply nodded, understanding his reasoning rather quickly. Next the demon spoke and she nodded again. "T-that's not what I meant, I heard you saying we were to head to your home but...I guess I'll figure it out when we get there." She shrugged, this was going to take some getting used to.

His cold eye's found her and she looked away, towards her bag. With Ithuriel gone she just felt so awkward, the least this guy could do was not look at her with those eye's of his. It was almost terrifying to think he could see her soul... He opened the door for her and she nodded, walking with him outside the apartment and passed the lobby to the street. She got a nice look from the super again but ignored him, he was throwing her out so he didn't deserve a goodbye, or any niceties. Gareki said something about a bike, but when he introduced her to said bike she couldn't see herself participating.

"O-oh, this isn't a bike...I-it's a motorcycle..."
She was terrified of the things... "I never went through a motorcycle or bad boy phase...so this was something I hoped to avoid..." She was talking but her finger's couldn't help but shake along with her lower lip before she tensed. The girl had way too many tics when it came to nervousness and fear... He gave her the helmet and she slowly slipped it on, she was terrified but it wouldn't stop here... She thought of this as the first step, if she couldn't handle this than their 'adventure' would never even happen!

With shaky fingers she lifted her back close to her chest only to lower her lips to speak into it before zipping it shut. "You might experience a bit of turbulence on this ride...please keep all paws inside the bag and hold onto something..." She sat down on the bike with the bag tightly wrapped around her neck. She sat side saddle of course, like a lady, and lifted the helmet up before putting it on. She leaned forward, her arms wrapping tightly around the male's waist as she did her best to keep her helmet from touching his back... She wanted nothing more than to bury her cheek into his back or maybe close her eye's against his jacket to shield her from this reality, but it was obvious to her that that wasn't happening. "Alright...W-we're ready Gareki...be gentle."

It's only when you paint the roses red that you understand...we're all painted a different color...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Don't get to close to me. I have darkness inside me."

User Image

Raising an eyebrow as she mentioned his bike being a motorcycle, yes, yes it was. Listening to her the male arched his eyebrows and tilted his head just slightly in confusion, bad boy phase? He understood, she was afraid. How could a female as powerful as she was be afraid of a vehicle? Letting his bright blue eye's trace over her as she trembled in fear Gareki watched her place the helmet over her head before seeing her speak to her chubby cat in her bag, the little feline poked his head out as she spoke before hiding himself in the bag once more. Waiting for the female to sit herself on the back of his bike the taller male reached his arm behind himself as she hugged onto his waist, he placed his hand on the females leg and pushed her closer slightly. Of course only to keep her from falling. Letting Melinda go he gripped the handle bars on his motorcycle, turning the handle he listened to the bike roar to life, kicking the kickstand up Gareki pushed on the gas, pulled his goggles over his eyes, and soon they were off.

As they drove down the road the bike picked up more and more speed, soon they were racing down a highway. Turning slightly the demon swiftly swerved passed cars, his bright blue eye's focused on the road as the wind rustled through his messy hair and long jacket making it blow slightly over the females knees. His black gloves tightened as he gripped the handle, his finger slowly lifted placing themselves over the break bar. They rode down further and soon a bright sign rolled up in front of them at a good distance, the sign reading "Warning: Sharp Turn".

Easing on the breaks the male barely slowed his speed, his right hand quickly was tossed behind him as he hooked his hand over the females legs pinning her towards his back. The bike slowly leaned to the right side as they swerved around the corner, the males face staying emotionless as he held the female for the full turn. Once the turn was over Gareki slowly removed his hand from Melinda and placed it back on the bike. Letting his bright cold eye's shift slightly he glanced over at the female through the corner of his eye's, he could hardly see her with the tinted helmet on, her hair was fluttering behind her wildly with the wind, her arms were clung around him tightly. Returning his eye's on the road Gareki continued to drive, not saying a word to Melinda.

Later on they had arrived at the street he had informed Ithuriel about, swerving into the long driveway the demon glanced up at the very large house he slowly removed the goggles from his eye's letting them rest once more on his head of messy jet black hair. Turning his attention towards the taller angel Gareki kept his cold and emotionless expression. "Why would you find anything alarming? My home if quite peaceful, it holds protection from any monsters, demons who don't have my blood line and even angels." Yes thats right, Ithuriel couldn't get into his home even if he tried time and time again.

Waiting for the female to release him the demon glanced at her, once she did Gareki stood up off the bike, he walked up the driveway and towards the door. Holding out his hand the males palm brightened, glowing a bright blue light the male watched as the signs on the door began appearing, all kinds of protection signs, monsters, demons, witches, angels. Pulling a slip of paper from his pocket the male wrote something down on it before sticking the paper to the door, the paper reading "Release". "Release angelus vinctum" Soon the angel symbol disappeared from the door, the male turned towards the two in the driveway and looked them over. "I lifted the spell, you can enter now." He explained to Ithuriel before stepping into his large home and dusting off his boots on the mat.

{{OutOfControl: }}

User Image

XXXXXXXXXUser Image
User ImageXXXXXXXXX

Maxy Wexerg

-CrossroadsQueen-

DeersackBatman
Captain

-CrossroadsQueen-
Vice Captain

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So the demon knew a thing or two about angel wards, that was impressive, although from what the angel could see, the one he'd placed upon his home was a very minor one, but even so, it would keep angels out nonetheless. The angel decided that once they were inside, he and Gareki could work on the angel wards. But he wasn't too sure if the demon would appreciate, or hate him more for trying to help ward the place, the demon's arrogance was far beyond most peoples. He watched as the demon lifted the ward so that he could gain entry into the home, how kind of him. The angel waited until the demon and the girl had entered before he followed them inside. The angel could see how shaken up the girl was from the ride, he wondered what the demon had done to scare the girl in such a manor. This demon is quite interesting... he thought to himself as he looked around the house. It was pretty nice, nothing like he'd expected. It was a decent size, with enough furniture and the kitchen looked amazing. The angel wasn't too big on sleep, but he imagined that the demon had a comfy couch and an even better bed, not that he'd need either of those things to rest. I wonder what he does here.... This home must serve some sort of purpose to him... But what could it be?.. Ithuriel thought to himself. The angel had always thought about having a home here on earth, and sometimes he came close to finding one, but he could never think of the purpose when he would most likely be stuck in heaven. The angel walked over to the window and peered out into the darkening sky. It was getting dark, which wasn't good, but it wasn't entirely bad either. Ithuriel turned to the demon and the girl "I'll be on the roof... I have something I must do... But me and you should discuss the matter of things.. In the morning.. I say we should all rest now..." he said, mostly to Gareki. They had to finalize a plan, where they would go first and how they would get from place to place, they needed to keep Melinda safe no matter what. She was their only way for gathering the infernal devices.

Opening the window, the angel stepped out and climbed to the roof. He wondered what it would be like to live on earth for the rest of his years. Not that he was going to die or anything, but it was something he'd thought about nonetheless. Once the angel reached the roof, he sat and brought his knees up and looked up at the night sky. The moon was full and it illuminated most of the darkness around him. The stars looked far most beautiful from down here. I wonder what God created some many beautiful things here on earth?... So many of these humans were full of sin and their souls are so tainted... Why not create a beautiful heaven a such, for those souls that were pure?.. he thought to himself as he continued to gaze up at the sky. Father?... Are you there?.... If you are then I hope you hear my prayer... I have sinned a great deal today..... he thought. Ithuriel sighed, it had always been hard for him to admit his down falls. The angel looked for approval from so many, but the approval of his very father meant more to him than anyone else's. "Father... Please forgive me.. I'm not sure what path I am to lead yet.... This is all so confusing... But I vowed to keep Melinda safe... And I will not go back on my words...." he said. The angel closed his eyes Please... Father... Guide me and give me a sign... Tell me how to complete the task that is laid out before me.... I ask thee in the name of your father... he thought before he leaned back and opened his eyes. It was easy for an angel to pray, but it was never easy for them to ask their father for anything. They were the guardians of heaven. They needed not to ask anything of their father, but somehow, most angels found themselves praying among all the sinful souls of the world, it was something that Ithuriel found ironic. Those with the purest of souls were always looking for some sort of forgiveness from their father, and those most sinful souls were turning to lucifer in times of need, why was that?.

However ironic it was to him, he knew that even God would be able to forgive the most sinful human of all. Of course, even the children he'd made so purely of light turned to darkness every now and then. Despite Lucifer's fall, him and his seven deadly sins were far more dangerous than any of the children of Lilith that Ithuriel had encountered. Clearing his mind from all thoughts of heaven, hell and purgatory, the angel cast his eyes once more upon the moon. Often he would find himself gazing at it. To the angel, there was something to magical about the way it could light up the darkness, despite being of the darkness. It was truly the purest creation, the angel thought, God had created and bestowed on the earth. His eyes looked down at his sheath, where his sword, Raziel, was placed, sleeping. Ithuriel had chosen Raziel because of the many stories he'd heard about the great angel the sword had once belonged to. Sure it would have been easier and possible more combat smart to have chosen a sword to name his own, but something about the blade had drawn the angels attention. When an angel found his sword, it became part of him. No one else could take it, not even another angel could handle it. Swords were like an extension of the arm for angels. And if an angel chose his own sword, their power was doubled, sometimes even tripled. The tricky thing about chose a weapon named after another angel was that, even thought demons and humans couldn't touch them, other angels could. But that hadn't bothered Ithuriel when he'd taken Raziel from it's dusty place on the previous owners weapon chamber. Ithruiel looked back to the sky and saw the moon was beginning to lower, it would soon be light and he assumed the girl and the demon would soon wake. Closing his eyes, he allowed himself the comfort of sleeping for three hours instead of the two he needed. When he awoke, he jumped from the roof and slipped back in through the window, sitting at the small kitchen table and waiting for Gareki to wake.

| Out Of Marshmallows: |

User Image

DeersackBatman

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:27 pm
Bump
Maxy Wexerg

-CrossroadsQueen-

DeersackBatman
Captain

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image In my world two colors resound in meaning and precedence...

Melinda strapped the bag tight before a warm tug against her leg drew her to silence. Her trembling stopped and her eye's lightly widened as she felt her lower body pressed tightly against the male before her. It was obviously a safety measure, it meant nothing, but for this rather tense moment even she felt the heat of the male in front of her. He forced her closeness and she acquiesced almost too quickly. Her arms around him grew only slightly tighter as well as her upper body tried it's best to match it's oppositions closeness. It was understandable, his closeness was such a shock that she didn't even realize they were accelerating until they were far from their starting point.

She felt the soft flap of his jacket against her as she looked to the wave of speed following their movement to her right. Everything passed so quickly and the wind gusted what it could of her long brown hair in wisps behind her as they picked up speed. Gareki was such a skilled driver, he effortlessly drifted passed cars and sped his way through everything in his path as if he were truly in a hurry. When Melinda was capable of understanding their predicament she was quite scared but eventually she did get used to being here, being behind Gareki on his bike.

What she wasn't prepared for happened all too fast for her to stop. She felt the daring warmth of his hand pinning her close to him from her leg. The crisp speed brushed against her dress forcing her to accept the difference of his warmth and the cool of the air around her as well as the slow deceleration. She felt the fear of falling as he swerved causing the bike to tip only slightly. She had no choice and lightly shrieked, unable to contain her fear even due to the closeness of the male. When it was over he continued to drive and released her. He said nothing and she was quickly reminded just how cold the demon was...or perhaps she was just angry at him for not warning her. She panted lightly, doing her best to keep herself from crying...

They finally reached Gareki's house and Melinda had to pretty much pry her pale arms off of the male for him to get off the bike. For a moment her mind wandered, she thought of Gareki lightly offering his hand to her as if she were a princess getting off his steed. That fantasy never came to pass though as he quickly ignored her to release whatever seal was placed on his home. The young human was still a bit skeptic about the magical elements these two coveted but she was officially at the point of no return here. The shaky human was led inside where she was subsequently ignored. She also made sure to put Gareki's helmet back onto the bike where she found it.

Both the angel and the demon seemed to go about their own business and without even one greeting Ithuriel was out onto the roof of the home. It was a rather pretty house but it would never be hers...Melinda would never really feel welcome here and her male companions weren't doing very well at helping her get situated either. With no other real choice she took sanction of the couch in the living room area. She unzipped and out came her lovable kitty who had slept nicely through the entire ride.

He took his place in his owner's lap and purred softly as if to cheer her up. She had been spirited away from the home that she loved in order to be lugged around by two men...and not even be told where they would be heading next. Any meetings would apparently be boys only according to Ithuriel. It was as if the reality of the situation was choosing now to hit her. Her delicate hand lightly scaled the body of the kitten beneath her as a light sigh escaped her."Well, at least Paolo acknowledges my existence...yes you do~!" She mused lightly as she pet the happy cat.

Eventually she noted the rather absent light in the home as the sun outside faded. It was getting to be that time. She felt it would be better for her to try and sleep her worries away, so she did. With her cat curled close to her chest she rested her head on the arm of the sofa before slowly lulling away into a rather cold sleep...she never really did think of asking for a blanket of any kind.

((OOC: I highly apologize, I was unaware that it was my turn! DX ))

It's only when you paint the roses red that you understand...we're all painted a different color...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The small house stood still and silent the entire night. Ithuriel had watched over the sleeping demon and girl, making sure that nothing went bump in the night. But now, sitting at the kitchen table he could hear the soft purr of Melinda's kitten and her soft breathing, letting him know she was resting. Being an angel meant that his hearing was as super sonic as a dogs. So when Melinda started to shiver, Ithuriel rose and quietly waltzed over towards the couch. He watched her a few moments, seeing her face so peaceful as all thoughts of worry and trouble were erased from her mind. He smiled softly and said a silent prayed to keep all the horrors that sometimes came a night, away from the girls dreams. Looking around, Ithruiel spotted a quilt. He walked over and picked it up, unfolding it so that he could lightly place it over top of Melinda. He tucked her in to keep her warm before he made his way back towards the kitchen. Angels didn't need much of anything. They needed little sleep and little fuel. He didn't think about food until he'd walked back into the kitchen. Realization hit him Melinda and Gareki will most likely be hungry when they stir from their sleeps... he thought to himself. Just as he was about to head to the fridge, something fuzzy brushed against his pant leg. Looking down, Ithuriel saw Paolo mewing and purring, brushing against his legs. "Good morning to you too Paolo.." he said softly as he bent down to lift the small kitten into his arms. The angel scratched behind the kittens ears and rub his little belly. The little guy was as cute and adorable as the person who owned him.

After a few more moments of enjoying the distraction of the small kitten, Ithruiel set him down. "Would you like something to eat?" he asked Paolo, who looked up and meowed at him, purring. Ithuriel grinned and looked around the kitchen. He found a few bowls that seemed unworthy of human food and set them down. He hadn't a clue where Melinda had put Paolo's food, so he decided to check the fridge. He saw that there was a few things there, luckily milk was one of them. Pulling out the carton, he checked the date and nearly gagged at the scent. The milk had been there for nearly three months. "The demon will allow anything to rot it seems..." the angel said with a sigh. He poured the milk down the sink and washed it out before he tossed the carton and turned to Paolo "Lets go for a little walk shall we?.." he said as he lifted the kitten onto his shoulder. Off the two went, leaving the Demon and the Human sleeping soundlessly. They walked around until they found a convenience store. Ten minutes after walking in, Ithuriel had two bags of groceries and was walking alongside Paolo back to Gareki's house. Upon arriving back at the house, the two proceeded with making breakfast for the sleeping household. Ithuriel fed Paolo and made breakfast, set the table and with his hands on his hips admired the work he'd done. Everything looked good. He had cut up some melon and made eggs and bacon. He even made a pot of coffee. With a nod, he turned and got to work on getting the dishes clean and filling the fridge with his shopping.

| Out Of Marshmallows: |

User Image

DeersackBatman

Maxy Wexerg

-CrossroadsQueen-
Vice Captain

Quotable Sex Symbol

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff