Reply Main Forum:
Orilla's Search thread!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Cyparissus I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:37 pm
Hey guys, so I'm new here and all and I've been really hankering to get a couple partners to do some 1x1 rps. I have an ongoing search thread which I will link because it has everything from my fandoms to original ships as well as a list of my non-fandom related ocs. It also has a little about me and what I'm looking for and all that fun stuff that you guys can take a look at, so if you're interested, feel free to pm me or just pop a reply here!

Bloop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:36 pm
i would like to rp with you smile

Prefered rps: romance {nothing to pervy} , action, fantasy, fandoms .

Below is a list of ideas I have had but feel free to list any pairings that you may have.

Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Pirate
Princess or Prince
ninja x ninja
Arranged Marriage
Any animal Rp
Master X Slave {as long as things don't extremely pervy or violent}

I only play female characters {playing a male makes me uncomfortable]

Please no grammer nazis. I do my best to spell things right but i am human and make mistakes sweatdrop

I'm looking for a roleplay search, 1 x 1 either on thread or PM. I don't have a actual plot in mind and I'm open to pretty much anything.I'm a romance person but I also like action and supernatural rps. I like to PM my partners so we can come up with a good plot but I have been known to wing it every now and then. I'm not a literacy freak. I sometimes get stuck and end up only writing a few sentences, but I would you to leave me at least a paragraph. I am usually on Mondays,Wednesday,Friday and Saturday and if I am lucky Sunday afternoons. I don't mind if you don't reply right away, but if something comes up like a family emergency please give me a heads up and not just up and disappear.

If you want to RP with me just send me a pm with your ideas!  

Sarkura_Haruno_21

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Main Forum:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items