Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OK. SO.

Today was my second day of work this MONTH. And what happens? I prepare myself mentally, get enough sleep, is slightly late in waking up (15 minutes was enough for me to get ready and out the door).

Everything is fine till I get to the meet point at the park in ride, where I find one of my co-workers nearly slipping when climbing into the van because he's literally half asleep. He took a sleeping pill 2 hours before all this happened, by the way.

We ride in the van, things are mostly quiet. We get to the workplace, and my co-worker decides to join us in the land of the living. However, he's still exhausted, so what does he do? He decides to heckle almost every one of his other coworkers, got belligerent (verbally, he never actually got aggressive with his body language) and around 75% into the job he decided he was going to talk about walking out.

Even had the gall to interrupt the conversation me and another person were having on the way back.

It's a good thing my company had no standards. Or else he would be fired right now. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:38 pm
*looks at title of thread* well, I hope she isn't talking about me...

*opens thread and sees gif* heeeeeeyyyyyy!!!! that's just not nice. I mean, I know I'm not exactly the smartest of people around, but I still don't like being called an idiot... crying

*reads rest of post*... oh.

Well, it sounds like that guy deserves to get his butt handed to him in the middle of a dark alleyway. He has no right to go around being a jerk like that. And who the heck decides to take sleeping pills right before work?! Honestly, if this happens again, I think you should tell your boss about him and how what he is doing isn't appropriate for work and that you recommend that disciplinary action be taken against him. Or, if you were feeling nice, talk to your coworker about it and if he still doesn't listen then tell your boss and bring up that you approached your coworker about it and that he has refused to listen to your advice.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:05 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

*opens thread and sees gif* heeeeeeyyyyyy!!!! that's just not nice. I mean, I know I'm not exactly the smartest of people around, but I still don't like being called an idiot... crying

Well, it sounds like that guy deserves to get his butt handed to him in the middle of a dark alleyway. He has no right to go around being a jerk like that. And who the heck decides to take sleeping pills right before work?! Honestly, if this happens again, I think you should tell your boss about him and how what he is doing isn't appropriate for work and that you recommend that disciplinary action be taken against him. Or, if you were feeling nice, talk to your coworker about it and if he still doesn't listen then tell your boss and bring up that you approached your coworker about it and that he has refused to listen to your advice.
Sorry, I didn't mean the people on here. Most of my social life is either: Hanging with cool, awesome people or Dealing with idiots. You fall in the Cool category.

User Image

I'm dreading tomorrow though. Both he and his brother will be there, and there's a reason why they're referenced as Dumb and Dumber. Apparently his brother will be complaining about the double shift they're doing, but I've always found that his brother is one that's actually much easier to get along with. Because he doesn't say things like "I'm going to climb over the seat and slap the driver upside the head." Or does things like nearly hit the van with his car as we're going home.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:34 pm
Okami Ameras
wolf_with_a_dragon

Sorry, I didn't mean the people on here. Most of my social life is either: Hanging with cool, awesome people or Dealing with idiots. You fall in the Cool category.

User Image

I'm dreading tomorrow though. Both he and his brother will be there, and there's a reason why they're referenced as Dumb and Dumber. Apparently his brother will be complaining about the double shift they're doing, but I've always found that his brother is one that's actually much easier to get along with. Because he doesn't say things like "I'm going to climb over the seat and slap the driver upside the head." Or does things like nearly hit the van with his car as we're going home.

Awwwwwwwwww, yis!!! I'm one of the cool kids!!!

Wait, why is the brother going to be complaining of the double shift? Does it happen often? Because if not he needs to suck it up and just do his job. Heck, there's a month or so out of the year i which I have to work 12 hour days and have to sleep in a hotel room with only one day off. And this year I might not get a day off when that time comes. Man, that's one depressing thought, :'(. Hope I get to have a day off a week...

anyways, we're off topic now. Moving back to the original person, whom I shall refer to as dumber from here on out. I say he needs to get fired with extreme prejudice. Or at least tied to a pole and left alone there for a couple of hours. Or, even better, tied to a backboard and then having the backboard flipped around so he's kind of just hanging there and left alone for two or three hours. When he's not on shift that is.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image

Oh, I know the feeling. Except for me, it's some of the customers I have to deal with at the theater. Sometimes the things they say or ask, I'm thinking "Did you seriously just say/ask that?"  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games