• Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:31 pm
My life for Shan Furen!

Name: Nuksi'Sanii
Species: Cheetah
Personality:
Nuksi'Sanii is very much alive and full of life.Much to her namesake "mischief maker"; she's always one to have her paw stuck in some mischief. Whether it be stealing from others (her favourite past time) or stumbling into forbidden territory; Nuksi'Sanii seems to not have much fear in her actions. Which always gets her in trouble, no matter where she is.

The lass is always one to make a quip in order to lighten the mood. Nor does she take much seriously. In fact, she tries to stray away from any decisions that do seem serious or life changing. That isn't her cup of tea. Rather, she would prefer to go with the ebb and flow of life. Take it day by day and see what happens next. When she's met with a question, she tends to answer in impulse. Whatever feels right at the time. It may not be the best decision, but it's better to get it done then and now, than ponder over it. One could say that she's extremely impulsive. They'd be right.

She isn't one to stray too far from the action either. If there's trouble a foot, most likely she's there in the fray, no matter how dire the situation is.

Nuksi loves her trade as a merchant. She enjoys swindling the next sucker that crosses her path. Although, she's not very skilled. Rather, she has more trade getting close to others in order to swipe whatever valuable they may have. That's not to say that she's only sociable doing her trade. Commonly, she can be seen in groups chatting it up with the locals, especially men. Females tend to make her a bit nervous.

She also tends to be a glutton for food. And is always the first to rush at any as soon as she sees it. Slaying her pray, however; isn't her forte.

History:
Nuksi isn't sure where her birth parents are. She was abandoned as a cub in a desert pride and quickly learned that she could worm her way into other's homes (and goods) just because she's a cub. With quick wit, the female also realized that the populace tended to treat her kinder if she acted like she had some sort of ailment. So commonly, she could be found on the streets, limping, falling, weakly croaking and pawing at people in order for a quick bite to eat.

That is, until she met Uli. She may have snagged something from the male, but he was quick to fast to catch her, lecture her about her ways. After that, she couldn't really seem to get rid of him. And he, of her.

Nuksi followed Uli during his travels and was more than happy to accompany him to Mlima Tuokoa. In fact, she was pretty excited, knowing that it was his home pride. She was curious about his history and what life is like. And therefore, was quick to chat it up with the locals in the caverns, spending more of her time gossiping and sharing stories rather than doing her actual trade.
Description:Tan body with "freckles" underneath her eyes as well as a stripe of dark brown across her back. White paws. The rest CC? ouo It'd be neat if she had a scar across her eye as well as a happy go lucky expression, but not necessary uwu

She goes with Lollipop x L u x u r y's Uli uwu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:05 pm
There have been a few updates, specifically in the Notes section and one more important one in the first post. Please look them over and if you need to, adjust your form(s).  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:13 am
Quoting a few people specifically since you all will be affected by the change. I'm going to be changing up the rules for this that if you're trying for a Noble, Lady-in-Waiting or Scholar, you'll need to put in a second rank as an alternative. Those three ranks are intended to be limited and controlled. :c All but one of you are going for a scholar and I've already given two out from this event. While you're free to keep scholar as an option and I just can't give that many of one limited rank away. I'd like to request that you please put in a second alternative rank for the character. If the character just absolutely could not be another rank, please consider putting in a second form. I really do want to give as many away as I can, so I don't want to exclude anyone. Thank you! <3

You don't have to reply to this, just simply change your form.

Edit: Sorry for the re-quote. Had to amend something in this post.

Zosie

Tanakako

Tanakako

Khit Khat

shyanimegrl

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

[IC] Mlima Tuokoa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers