Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Past Events (fun to read, No Posting)
~The 2014 Phantom Guild Holiday Ball~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the Best in the Ball? (see 6th post)
Laden Roses
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
pixeIrainbows
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
GumbyV
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Nonon-chan
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
DemoniumAngel
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
KoteVonKat
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
MimaTheOnryo
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Pickled Cactus
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mama Sheep

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:52 pm
7. What was your favorite series this year? (anime, tv, anything really)
Sons of Anarchy. Super sad it ended. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:53 pm
8. Did you enjoy the 2014 Phantom Guild Holiday Ball?
Yea! It was fun. smile
I enjoyed entering the Tektek/Secret Santa events.

Mama Sheep

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mama Sheep

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:55 pm
9. What are you excited for most in the upcoming year and why?
The birth of our child. Why? Because she's our first
and I'm so ready for her to be here. lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:56 pm
10. What would you like to improve about yourself in the coming year?
My weight and work on my social anxiety. I'm also hoping to work on being the best mother to our future child that I can possible be.  

Mama Sheep

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:31 pm
*Luvlee enters the doors and sadden that she is already so late to the ball. She walks down the stairs looking around at all the new faces thinking that she is not dressed correctly for the ball and wants to turn around and leave. Her foot touches the floor and more now than ever does she want to find a quiet place to just sit and relax. Luvlee sees a small empty table near the back of the room and starts walking to it.*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:49 am
*Walking among the shadows, the bodyguard of the ball reminds watching over the guests while her eyes glaze among the activity and she is avoiding notice as well as other stuffs. The busy party-goers mingle with each other while her ears listen attentively for any trouble makers. Leaning against the wall, her body slowly relaxes a bit as the party is almost over as time passes.*  

Serenitybunny

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:18 pm
luvlee_pretty_gurl
*Luvlee enters the doors and sadden that she is already so late to the ball. She walks down the stairs looking around at all the new faces thinking that she is not dressed correctly for the ball and wants to turn around and leave. Her foot touches the floor and more now than ever does she want to find a quiet place to just sit and relax. Luvlee sees a small empty table near the back of the room and starts walking to it.*

*I approach you as you prepare to take your seat.*
Sorry to trouble you miss, but would you care to dance? Ive been trying to dance with all of the prettiest girls at my ball, and you are by far the most beautiful.
*I bow and then extend my hand*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:26 pm
Serenitybunny
*Walking among the shadows, the bodyguard of the ball reminds watching over the guests while her eyes glaze among the activity and she is avoiding notice as well as other stuffs. The busy party-goers mingle with each other while her ears listen attentively for any trouble makers. Leaning against the wall, her body slowly relaxes a bit as the party is almost over as time passes.*

*A raven with a note attached to it flies up and lands on your arm*
-Even our loyal bodyguard is still a lovely lady and is therefore invited to dance with the guild master. He awaits you at the center of the dance floor.-

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:51 pm
CaptainPhantom

*I approach you as you prepare to take your seat.*
Sorry to trouble you miss, but would you care to dance? Ive been trying to dance with all of the prettiest girls at my ball, and you are by far the most beautiful.
*I bow and then extend my hand*

*Luvlee surprised and embarrassed by the words gives the gentleman a kind smile.*
Why thank you good sir and I would gladly share a dance with you.
*Luvlee takes a hold of your hand.*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:23 pm
CaptainPhantom

*A raven with a note attached to it flies up and lands on your arm*
-Even our loyal bodyguard is still a lovely lady and is therefore invited to dance with the guild master. He awaits you at the center of the dance floor.-

*Blinking her eyes, the message makes her little uncomfortable to be near the spotlight.. The freedom that she has now gives her time to think about herself. This does sounds selfish, but she wants to found more about herself like a bird with flying wings. The distraction is not needed at the moment like the calling invitation note in her hands. Her wandering eyes drifted on the dance floor, but they found the host with a lovely guest while she pets the crow's head and she is standing on the second floor. Her hand reaches in her sleeve to draw a pen out and scribble a respond:

"No, thank you, Captain. Enjoy your time with your lovely guests. Happy holidays!

-S"

*Lifting the crow off her shoulder, she sets the bird to fly off to its master before her mind drifts off to protection mode and blends to the shadow.*

"Return to your master, messager."  

Serenitybunny

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

honeyylace

Sweet Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Ah, thank you so much!!

Punktz
La Sirene Vaillant

*discreetly slips a small piece of paper into your hand and whispers*

sorry it's so small

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:02 am
Zander Raijin
Entering the ballroom, and looking around for the recipients of the gifts he bares. His eyes set on Wolfertons. "Excuse me, I have a gift for you. I hope you enjoy." He spoke with a smile across his face.

Wolfertons

User Image
Sorry for the late response!!! *she sees the gift and hugs him* Thank You so very much, its epic <3  

wolferonic

Lavish Spirit

Nekseo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:46 pm
Thanks for voting for me everyone I appreciate it <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:38 pm
[!!! Happy New Year from England! May our futures be brighter than the bleak events we have witnessed this year.]

Janna Main

Ice-Cold Saint

15,690 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Novice Healer 150

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:00 pm
MimaTheOnryo
[!!! Happy New Year from England! May our futures be brighter than the bleak events we have witnessed this year.]

Happy New Year! =^.^=  
Past Events (fun to read, No Posting)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces