• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ruby smiled and set the food to the side as she took up a cross legged position on her bed again.
If , or rather when, Ruby got out , that guard would be getting a kiss right from the devil's mouth.
In the meantime the chinese girl rested her hands in the center of her lap, palms up and knuckles together, as she let her head hand limply ad she drifted into a light, and pensive sleep.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Nearly two hours later Ruby' s eyes snapped open and she hopped to her feet. The time would soon be at hand, she needed to he awake.
The Chinese lass fell forward and halted herself before her nose hit the cold floor, with arms at roughly shoulder width and her feet elevated above her head by the bed frame Ruby quickly began a set of pushups. Quick to rise, slow to descend , matched with measured even breaths.
At the count of one hundred Ruby kicked her feet up so she rose into a hand stand and continued the workout.
"Think" she muttered "the family needs you, think you stupid panda"
Ruby fixed her eyes on the ground as she elevated herself onto the pads of her fingers, then the tips, and so on until she was doing her hand stand push ups with only her thumbs.
She would get out of here, nothing on this rock could stop her ,no matter how hard they tried.

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby stopped mid push up when the unmistakable sound of thudding boots and shouting guards reached her ears.
She smiled and pushed herself straight up into the air and landed faintly in a crouch. Things looked to be getting interesting and perhaps her stay st this prison would he blessedly short after all.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Hellion got to one of the lowest floors, only five guards were present. They were geared with what seemed to be some of the most heavy weaponry she'd ever seen. They were equipped with the means to take down Superman even if only for a few seconds. "Gas the mass murderer's cell, but just enough to make her unable to use her powers at full strength. Gas all the others, if they manage to catch a sniff whisper of what's happening upstairs, we'll have a riot." Picking up the pill from the control desk,

The guard on the control would make it happen as sedative gas flooded the room. There was no point in her hold her breath, because it'd remain until she was under it's effects. Even if she did, Hellion was more capable of taking her own. Activating multiple channeling abilities, the t-rex's strength, the snake's reflexes, and a certain shrimp's lungs. After thirty seconds, she's request the door to be open as she entered with her helmet on. The moment she entered the door shut. "I'm here to offer you a way out of this place, a chance to walk away a free woman one day. All you got to do is swallow this pill." Hellion said, tossing the pill to the woman.

konaustin

a bear necessity

Dangerous Hunter

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:09 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby tilted her head as the faint hiss of gas filling her room became audible.
"s**t" she muttered as she hurried to her bed, breath held and nose pinched as she tore several strips off of her bedding and wrapped them around her nose and mouth in a makeshift gas mask.
When the chinese lass took her first muffled breath she immediately felt her limbs become heavier, whatever this was it sedated her enough to keep her awake, though the makeshift mask she made may have lessened the effects just a little.
As she tested her reflexes to see just how much she'd been affected the door to Ruby's cell opened as a young woman, probably around Ruby's age, entered and tossed her something small which Ruby immediately caught. The gangster turned the pill over in her fingers as she examined it then looked over at the girl.
"What happens when I take this?" She asked before looking up "And what's going on up there?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her eyes narrowed when the woman responded, she was a thinker that didn't think. Yet she asked the right question. "It's a little something that'll tell us where you are at all times.It emits a certain signature we can track." She left her hand on her personal sidearm, not fully trusting that she'd behave.

From what she could tell about this girl, she was reader, so she needed to give her something to read. Behaviors were something of a... delicate cocktail.

Releasing a sigh, Hellion gave her a look. "You'll be doing work for the government which will basically work off your sentence, but if you ever run or make an attempt to do anything drastic outside of your orders. I'll kill you. Personally. " The tone she spoke with was serious as if every word she said had some sense of true deep emotion, disgust to be exact.

konaustin

a bear necessity

Dangerous Hunter

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby looked at the woman , her face scrunched into a mix of confusion and just a bit of curiosity.
"Work for the government...you and your government realize that not only the person who single handedly ******** up the entire coast city naval base, but I'm a career criminal as well?"
She put a hand on her hip and shook her head and began to pace her cell as she muttered to herself , alternating between expressions of careful concentration and annoyance as she weighed her options.
"Alright, suppose I help you, I have some terms that I need to have met. First, I need to have the freedom to continue my organizations' operations. Things are far too delicate back home to elect a new leader and im the youngest of the founding family members still in control, others will die off soon. Im not asking for no government interference , I just want to continue my family's legacy and earn my bread for future generations."
She crossed her arms over her chest and looked the girl straight in the eye
"Second, I also want the freedom to pursue outside projects since part of what my organizations does is still legal we need to find business partners for joint ventures. " She held her hand out "Other than that I'm perfectly willing to help. Do we have a deal?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hellion chuckled, this was slightly amusing. Prisoners were all the same, they wanted to negotiate, get something in return. But in a prison like this, there were more choices than just one. She just had a personal interest in this one. But Hellion wasn't going to let her get her way. A smile would cross her face, a devious one to the matter of fact.

"No deal. If you can kill an entire Naval base, I guess you can climb back to the top just as easy. This is your last chance or I will leave you here for the sedated guy that can move the earth with his mind." Hellion remarked, clearly willing to walk away as she started to back away to the door.

"The quicker you get on board, the faster you can get to your family. Last chance." She stated, keeping her hand on her handgun with the other hand getting ready to signal the guard.

konaustin

a bear necessity

Dangerous Hunter

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby sighed and turned around
"Then get the hell out of my cell. " She said calmly with a dismissive wave of her hand. Whoever this woman was she was just terrible at recruiting.Asking to continue doing her actual job wasnt a whole lot to ask as far as she was concerned, let some other poor sap take the shitty contract.
"If you're not willing to let me continue supporting the people that rely on me then I sincerely doubt working with you will be worth the payoff. Go away now and keep working on your pitch"
Though her voice remained even Ruby's mind was quickly working out an escape plan, there was obviously more than one person here , the possibility that the person causing troub.le upstairs wasnt out of the question. For now she'd wait

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hellion furrowed her brows, crossing her arms in frustration. These games were never fun, now they both had something they both wanted. This would be a tough decision, what would Deathstroke do. Or on second thoughts, what would Deathstroke not do. She was at the tipping point, she knew something was up, upstairs. But what she didn't know was that, Stryker's defenses were meant to keep even superman out. With every level, the defenses got stronger. "Alright... Well... Miss Chen, you drive a hard bargain. We have a deal, unless you still want me to get the hell out of this cell. Serving a few months versus a death sentence? "

konaustin

a bear necessity

Dangerous Hunter

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby smiled and turned
"There we go, that's how you do business properly in my world. Give a little and get a lot in return!"
The chinese lass flicked the pill into the air like a coin and caught it in her mouth
"Now, I believe there was some mention of getting me out of here?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hellion looked down at a pad on her waist, to make sure she had down it. But due to the fact it hadn't been activated, she hadn't swallowed. This was going to be a long and interesting road.Though, that pill was everything. No pill, there was no way she was getting out of this. If she escaped her custody, there'd be no way to track her down.

"Swallow the pill and when this is all over, you'll be transferred to the meeting grounds. But... welcome to the Squad." Jane said calmly, looking at the pad, waiting for her to swallow the pill.

konaustin

a bear necessity

Dangerous Hunter

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby subtly rolled her eyes, where was the trust these days?
As she prepared to swallow a thought crossed her mind,
"Hang on: she said "The prison has something of mine. Two custom revolvers given to me by my father, I need them back , now"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Annoyance crossed her face, this girl just didn't stop. The gas circling the room would be disappearing in a few minutes which meant this girl would be going down any second now, but this last thing. This one last thing wasn't so bad. If she wanted some stupid gun, she'd get them. The warden knew the deal, so there'd be no problems from what was told.

"It's done. You'll have your weapons."

Hellion waited, it wasn't like she was going to trust a con. A murderer, a triad boss, things she didn't even know of. She was going to make sure that, nothing would go wrong.

konaustin

a bear necessity

Dangerous Hunter

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Uchiha Roxas

User Image
uby Shen

Ruby eyed the girl for a moment, pill still between her teeth as she thought.
"Alright then, but double cross me and no military or superpower will ever be able to keep you safe from me, got it?"
The chinese lass closed her eyed and swallowed, grimacing a bit as she felt the lump of the pill pass through without the aid of any water.
"Now, get my things and send me wherever it is youre sending me. Ill also need a phone when I get there, "

Old RP Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces