User Image

Ouran High School Host Club Cosplayers - Taken at Youmacon 2011 at Detroit, Michigan - Nov 2011

Greetings Everyone,

Over the years I have gone to a lot of conventions and have seen cosplay characters from a lot of different series. Some of the characters I recognized and others made me wonder what series they came from. When I see a lot of cosplay characters from the same series I know that it's a popular series. I have been going to conventions since 2009 and my interest in Anime, Manga, and Video Game series since then has grown a lot.

One of the favorite things that I like to do at cosplay / anime conventions is to talk to other fans about a particular series that we both like or I ask them about a new series. As a cosplay photographer one of my common questions to cosplayers is what character they are cosplaying and from what series it is from. If it's a series that I don't know then I will talk to them about it to find out more. I have come to fall in Love with a lot of new series that way. If it's a series that I do know I get excited because I have found another fan to talk to.

This is what I would like this Sub Forum to be about. A place where fans of the same series can talk about them and others can learn more about a series that they are interested in or just heard about. Please join me in bringing life back into this Sub Forum.

I will be starting many dedicated "sticky" threads for certain series and I encourage our Guild members to post in them. Also feel free to start new threads about Anime, Manga, and Video Games in general. Please check to make sure that the same thread that you want to start hasn't been started yet before creating a new one.

If their isn't an Official Thread of the series that you like started yet please let me know in the suggestion "Sticky" thread on this sub forum.

I encourage everyone to have fun talking about their favorite series and chances are their is another Guild member that likes the same series that you do.

Their is a new Sub Forum called "Anime Retro and Classic Series" Sub Forum. In that Sub Forum I have moved some of the Official Anime Series Threads from this Sub Forum to that one. The threads that I have moved are either classic, retro, popular, and older Anime series. If you don't see your favorite Anime series here check out the other Sub Forum. Other than that this Sub Forum has remained unchanged. It is still the Main Sub Forum for Anime, Manga, and Video Game series discussions.

If you have any questions or comments about these changes please either let us know or post your questions or comments in the Guild Comments and Suggestions Thread on the Main Forum. I hope that moving some of the Official Anime series Threads to the new Sub Forum will make it easier to find your favorite series.