Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Your Words, So Sweet (Askari & Cora)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:10 am
User Image

The young former Amazon had decided, not that long ago, to strike out on her own. Sure, she would rise into a position quite well respected (Elite Guard, protecting royalty!) but that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted adventure and something new; something exciting. Like a family.

But, raised as an Amazon, her interest in boys had never really started. She was not above finding one to procreate with but even that turned her stomach. Males were gross, she thought firmly, crinkling her nose in obvious distaste at the thought. She would find a family someday, but for now, she was content with her freedoms. She was, after all, young and free to do whatever she wished. No parents telling her what to do, no pride breathing down her neck, telling her to do this or that.

She was her own master.

Though it was quite lonely, she had to admit, walking the lands and just wondering, hoping, that she would bump into a friendly (or pretty) face. It was exciting, not knowing who would stumble upon her, but it was also depressing.

She sighed and continued to trudge along the grassy field.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

After her encounter with Angusho, she was certain that she would be swelling with cubs within the next few weeks. She did not relish in the idea of having to deal with the mewling little monsters, but she did enjoy the idea of what strength they would hold.

Finally, a brood that would not disappoint her...hopefully. And if any of them did, well this time she would snuff them out herself and not leave it to anyone else. She would not make that mistake again...

For once, she prowled the lands without her usual mask, and bands. Her eyes fell onto movement not to far in the distance, a young adol female moved ahead of her, she watched the young girl for a moment..Maybe this child would be what she needed to tend to the possible cubs.

Cora smiled, and placed a mask over her darker intentions as she moved towards the young female, a friendly smile on her features.

Velveteen Angel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Askari sighed as she walked, realizing that the grassy plains were empty of life; like so many other areas. She had no friends, no new people to meet, she was alone once again. However, the sound of movement caught her attention and she turned, glancing back behind her to spy Cora moving towards her.

Her eyes went wide, as the female looked rather intimidating...but there was a smile on her face, so Askari smiled back, broadly.

"Hello!" she called out cheerfully, her youthful exuberance showing through. "I hope I haven't stepped into your territory?" Woops, she probably should check before she entered lands; she really didn't like the rogue lands, there was so many people who thought they owned it and she hated getting into disagreements.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:07 pm
Cora chuckled lightly to herself, oh this was going to be so easy, she thought with a flick of her colorful tipped tail.

"Oh no, these lands are open to any..hunting can be either plentiful or barren so none want to risk claiming it." Cora offered the tidbit as she smiled. "My own little hunk of land is heavy with prey so I leave this to someone else.." She offered a friendly smile.

"Are you looking to claim it yourself? Such a young lass with such ambition.."

Velveteen Angel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Askari was rather glad that the lands weren't claimed although hearing that the hunting was a bit fickle made her slightly nervous; she was not the most adept hunter considering she was so young, but she would learn. She sadly hadn't eaten that day though, so she had rather hoped that hunting would be good in the area.

She was surprised at the question and shot a broad grin. "Well now that you say that, I'm not sure if I'll claim it. I'm looking for some land but I want something good, something lush with lots to do," she explained eagerly. "You know, somewhere to raise a family!" Woops, that might be giving away too much.

She flushed. She was quite young to want a family, she knew, but she knew what she wanted in life and it was family.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:48 pm
Cora eyed the younger females frame, and smiled. "You seem a bit lean dear..Come with me to my lands, and I shall hunt us a fine meal."

Cora was light on her paws as she stalked around the younger lioness, "A family is what is most important in life.." Cora lied, she had little use for family, but this young lioness had a need, and Cora had the answer, hopefully already growing within her.

Velveteen Angel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Askari flushed a little, a bit ashamed that she was in fact lean. She should be better at this, she scolded herself, but having grown up in a pride, she wasn't used to being all on her own. She smiled at the stranger though. "You are very kind! I'd like that," she admitted, unable to resist the invitation from such a nice (and pretty) stranger.

She watched Cora stalk around her and perked up at her words. "Exactly!" She grinned. "I'm so glad you agree! I know a lot of people who don't want a family but me? Gosh, it's all I want!" She was so excited that her new friend thought the same.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:50 pm
Cora smiled, though inside she was grinning like a lioness about to gobble down her prey, her tail swayed out behind her as she nodded. "Well, then..I am Cora and I shall show you my home..your welcome to stay as long as you need." She beamed warmly at the young lioness.

"It'll be nice to have some company around, it can be rather lonely running it myself." She said with a light sigh as she let her ears drop a touch.

Velveteen Angel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:46 pm

"My name is Askari'tope," she introduced herself in return, giving a nod of respect that was somewhat ruined by the broad and friendly smile across her face. "You are so kind, Cora! I would be honoured to share your lands for a while." She was so excited; was this a home for? She didn't want to be presumptuous but the lioness seemed to like her, and that was a good start!

She made a somewhat distressed noise when her new companion looked sad. "Oh, well I am sure I could keep you company a while! You shouldn't be on your own." She flushed. "You're far too pretty!" Woops, was that too much information? That was probably too much information. Oh no, she'd ruined everything...

Ovarian Paint

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff