Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:12 pm
Revamping.

Name: Six Feet Under
Type: Pefasus
Build: Slender with long limbs.
Body: Soft soft grey. Almost white, but not quite!
Eyes: Bright pink! ████
Hair: Blue black! I can't find a hex code for this, but basically a deep black with a dark dark dark blue tint to it. It also has a white streak in her mane, and tail! Her hair is wavy and as long as possible without it being non-normative. She tends to just let it loose, or tie some of the hair at the end loosely. (BnG if won through RLC means)
Cutie Mark 8D: A tombstone with a coffin under it, with a line connecting them.
Brief Character Description: Six Feet Under is a quiet phony who is convinced the world needs just a bit of a darker touch. Running a hotel that offers a "funeral service" doesn't really make you seem like a normal lass, and she's proud of it. She finds death beautiful, and thus often can be caught being a little creeper in the corner and decorating her hotel with various fake bones and skulls.

Six Feet Under's "funeral service" is a very..... erm.... unique thing. She will give you the experience of death for a day. First, she'll dress you up, applying makeup and clothes. Next, she'll pick a coffin and place you in it, closing the lid. Next, she'll have your friends come over or someone of your choosing to "mourn" you, and then bury you. Yes, she goes that far. She immediately removes the phony from the earth once the service is over, though, despite her wishing she didn't have to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Name: Blind Love
Type: Pegasus
Build: Slender and petite!
Body: Soft soft soft pink. ████ T She also has a simple CC colored stripe marking on her front leg (closest to viewer) with hearts on it.
Eyes: Yellow ████ (Maybe a bit paler if you like)
Hair: Brush n' Grow! I'm going to let you ultimately make the hairstyle, but I know she has wavy hair that usually is either braided very loosely and often has strands escaping the braid, or has her hair tied in the middle very loosely, also having hair escape. (Either is okay! I don't prefer either style over the other) Her bangs are a bit long and fluffy, often getting in her eyes. She also has strands of shorter hair framing her face. Please note that you can make your own hairstyle up, too! I love the way you guys do hair, so if you want to do your own hairstyle inspired by the ideas I have, that's fine! The only thing I REALLY want to stay is her long bangs that seem to always get in the way!

Cutie Mark 8D: Two hearts. One is bigger, the other is smaller and beside the big heart! There should be a loose cloth tied around them. Two hearts together? You can tinker with it, I'm bad with cutie marks.

Brief Character Description: Blind Love is a sweet girl who believes love is always right around the corner. She's a bit naive, yes, but she finds love to be the most beautiful and healing emotion in the whole world. Soft spoken, kind, and gentle, she seems a bit too good to be true when met. However, don't let that fool you. Blind Love is passionate and will do anything in her power to acquire what she wants. She also has an issue with the word "no". No doesn't mean no! It just means batting your eyes until a "yes" is heard!

Blind Love runs a cute little restaurant (First Impressions) where everyone is single and meeting someone for the first time there! Basically, it's to hook up couples! She has a site where people can apply to meet a blind date, and she'll call them with their dinner reservation time. Her goal is to make as many lovely couples as possible. The more love, the better.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:09 pm
Name: Marionette
Build: Slender with long limbs. Very feminine in appearance.
Body: Soft grey.
Eyes: Vibrant green.
Hair: White hair. Similar to this, but you can modify it!
Cutie Mark 8D: Uhhh, you know the bar that handlers hold when controlling marionettes? Something like that.
Brief Character Description: Marionette is quiet and comes off emotionless. They have a hard time expressing themselves, often coming out forced and awkward if they try and smile or display any emotion. He's heard too many times that he is heartless or cold, and this has left a deep emptiness in his chest that is only filled when he's working on his marionettes. A part of him is emotionally stunted, honestly, but time will remedy this.

He is cowardly, weak, and easily controlled, and Marionette would give his own life to be someone better. He wants to be normal. He wants to be brave and strong. But he's afraid of everything. Maybe one day he'll get stronger (I intend to RP him to the point he's emotionally stronger). Maybe, someday, he'll be able to express himself. Until then, the only way he can truly express who he is is by making and selling his marionettes.

Inspired by: Human: By Ellie Goulding  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:36 am
Name: Candle Wick

Build: Not slender nor heavy. A tinsy bit pudge. Tinsy. She's not particularly tall, either.
Body: Orange! #feab41
Eyes: Bright prink! #fe00a0
Hair: Blonde hair! #fdf6a0 Similar to this style. The one Fluttershy hair!
Cutie Mark 8D: Three lit candles. The middle one is bigger and in the front. The other two are half behind the middle one.
Brief Character Description: Candle Wick is a fun loving phony who is always ready to throw herself into some trouble and mischief! She doesn't take most things too seriously, and she seems to always be ready to crack a joke. She does get a bit cranky if someone ruins her fun, but she usually bounces back ASAP.

Despite her slightly rambunctious nature, Candle Wick is very dedicated to her shop and even a slight workaholic. She runs a candle store named Smells Like Home. Her job is to make candles, but another huge part of it is taking commissions to make candles that help remind a phony of a memory. Come to her to have a candle made to smell just like your mama's cooking? She'll get it done if you bring her samples of the food. She loves her job and what it means for other phonies, and sometimes she'll forget there's a world outside of her shop once she hunkers down on an order.

Previous edit for records:
Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to non-normative bat wings.

Though it's been approved, I suggest that you reconsider the bat wings as it doesn't seem to fit into the concept/design at all.
Bat wings are highly non-normative and are usually a big part of the concept of a Phony who has them, and aren't just tacked on.

Alright! I removed the wings~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:36 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:49 pm
---  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:58 pm
Name: Sweet Dreams
Type: Pegasus!
Build: Neither slender nor bulky! He's of medium height.
Body: Body and wings are #7fb4e0. He has star shaped freckles (only three, like usual!), which are #f8ea8f
Eyes: #8ff8f7
Hair: His hair is #f8ea8f. I actually am unsure the exact hairstyle! I was thinking something a little like this! His tail is up to you!
Cutie Mark 8D: I am leaving this up to you two! You guys make amazing cutie marks, and I fully trust whatever you decide. His purpose is below!
Brief Character Description: Sweet Dreams is a quiet and airy guy. He's often lost in thought and zones out constantly. He writes bedtime stories for children, often even recording himself reading them to help children fall asleep. He's a good guy, if a bit hard to reach at times. He does suffer from random bouts of insomnia here and there, which is usually when he meets deadlines faster.

Extra: You can fuss with his colors if you find better shades! I had a super hard time figuring out what blues and yellows to use and am absolutely up to if you find better shades!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:56 pm
EVENT QC PLEASE

Name: Ghost Chaser
Type: Pegasus!
Build: Slender with long legs!
Body: Body and wings are #f6edf0.
Hair: Her hair + tail is #555363 with 8e8c9d streaks. Her hair is straight and a little messy, cut in a short messy bob that frames her face.
Eyes: She has black sclera and light silver eyes.
Cutie Mark 8D: Leaving this up to you! Something with a ghost would be awesome!
Brief Character Description: Ghost Chaser wants nothing more than to find ghosts and help them move on. She believes ghosts exist and is always keeping her eyes out and listening to local gossip to find one! The thing is, Ghost Chaser is a coward. Place her in a spooky place and she'll cringe and crawl around the floor as she seeks a ghost. Should she ever meet one (or a phony who looks like one!) she'd fall into panicked stammering and either faint or flee. Despite this, she's created a ..... "business", where phonies can call her if they believe their home is haunted and she'll come and "persuade" the ghost to leave. Usually that means trembling and placing down charms/chanting, which both tricks herself and the person seeking her help into thinking things are better.

Ghost Chaser is obsessed with the occult, despite being absolutely petrified. She's also a bit.... well, strange! She's excitable and sweet enough, but she also is fairly dramatic and often ends up creeping others out with how much she talks about ghosts and the undead!

When she isn't, er, "running" her business, Ghost Chaser is selling charms she's made herself online. There's plenty of superstitious phonies out there, so she makes enough to survive! That and the human who ordered her tends to send her money, which she doesn't notice.

Extra: I'd love if she looked worried or scared! An old ref for her is here

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to non-normative eyes (black sclera).

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:01 pm
Pokemon OC Custom

User Image

Name: Calm Mind
Type: Unicorn
Build: Slender but has long legs.
Body: She has a purple body (#966cab) and pink eyeshadow (#d287bf) at the top of her eyes. The image above does a great job of showing what she looks like!

Eyes: A soft green! (#bdfab1)
Hair: A soft purple shade which is often left in a messy bun with long strands on each side of her face. Her tail is kept in a similar bun. (Both are #ead2e4)
Cutie Mark 8D: Closed eyes with a swirling pink aura.
Brief Character Description: Calm Mind is a calm and serene yoga teacher. She approaches life with a forgiving disposition and believes there is good in everyone. Calm Mind likes having a loose schedule, though she is open for spontaneous activities. While she tries to remain rational and calm, even she is guilty of giving into her frustrations at times and snipping when pushed too hard. She isn't perfect, nor does she pretend to be. Calm Mind also finds that she has a sweet tooth she tries to resist. Unfortunately, it just seems out of all the habits she can leave behind, sweets are not one of them!

Calm Mind runs a yoga studio, where she teaches others how to meditate and practice yoga. On the side, Calm Mind also enjoys reading fortunes, though she doesn't claim that anything she says is definite or should be taken word for word.

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games