Terra often slipped away from his brothers to explore, and today was one instance his visions were quite insistent, the desert blowing and spinning and being quite demanding of his attention, leading wandering paws to follow the visions of smaller paws for days as they grew strong, and almost all-consuming. He passed through jungle and grass, paws carrying him past ruins and through others' territories to find sand and soil mixing before sand consumed the ground entirely. He walked until he found ruins and damage, age and time eating structures built centuries ago, and finally found a ruined Temple, surrounded by signs of a lost pride -- abandoned treasures and jewels, occasional vultures bitten and run off, and as he stepped to explore, the pawprints vanished, blown by wind to nothing.

His visions rarely guided him, but today they led him to a dusty, old Temple, in a land of little water.

He wondered why.

Zehoret rarely left the desert, even though she knew more lions resided in the greener land, near more water and more kills, although she survived fine and seemed well enough, but Zehoret was weary and lonely. Her pride had left her, moving away from sand and comfort to scatter and Zehoret remained, a pale ghost in pain as she lie on the ground when not hunting or drinking in loneliness. Everyone she knew had gone and green meant moisture, and cooler air, and sick.

Zehoret was born small and weak and sick, and in the heat she was warm and safe and dry, and so she remained, waiting for time to pass and hoping someone pass, to offer company.

And now a fluffy figure entered the temple and for a moment, she wondered if Msrah returned, only to see a strange male from the world past the pride enter in curiousity, and slowly, she forced herself to try rising.

Terra glanced towards the movement of what he suspected was one of the stone lions in the temple as it moved, Terra's ears flicking at her as the female made small noises in discomfort at the movement and guessed she had been there a while. She was small and thin, and hungry and weak, he guessed, and for a moment he considered leaving her there - except the pawprint vision had been a clear sign, and Terra since learned not to ignore such, the male approaching and sitting.

"What is this place?" He asked. It was best to be direct. Always. Zehoret blinked at him, ears flicking before looking down again.

"I'm Zehoret and... This used to belong to a pride... But they left. So... I look after myself."

Zehoret studied her paws, and Terra stared.

"Is that what you call it?" He drawled idly. Zehoret cringed and briefly, Terra felt guilt, but not long, sighing. His visions led him here - why.

"So I don'yt suppose you ever travel into jungles." He rumbled. Zehoret blinked, shaking her head.

"Long ago. I passed a lot of ruins," Which, Terra mused, explained his journey. Such an odd vision. "But not since."

Terra mulled over her words carefully, giving the female a sideglance. On one paw he supposed timidness for a normal mortal was fair. Not everyone was blessed or great enough to be a god's son nor were they at all smart enough to recognize one such being.

On the other paw, he had no idea if she was also a seer, or godborn, or any of it, nor did he know what caused his visions well enough to determine anything of her. Sometimes he scruyed past, sometimes future, sometimes he had no idea what he saw. He idly recalled his sister who had visions near-constantly - the only sight she bore, and then he thought about the demons and their seers, whom sometimes saw friends and family independantly, and sometimes seemed struck by visions as a whole.

Visions were iod. He decided to humor his visions for now and glanced to the female, stretching himself out.

"Well, Zehoret, I'm here, and I'm a seer, and I followed visions so I suppose I ought to see what they want of me." He shrugged. He had no idea what to expect. Zehoret seemed to brighten, perking up some.

"I'd like that. May I- May I hunt for us?"

The female's ears pricked in hope, brows raising. She missed caregiving, and she missed cubs, and company, and providing, evem if she could do so little, and she tried looking as strong as possible for the male, whom regarded her idly.

In a way, it was much like the En Gedi, and she didn't flinch until Terra snorted. Zehoret's ears flicked as she cringed, the male pawing her irritably.

"Oh no. No no no. Someone as small and scrawny as you are shouldn't be hunting. What do you even hunt, mice? Let me handle feed for a while." Terra scolded. Zehgoret huddled, looking chastized as Terra frowned.

"I'm not going to beat you. But you're obviously the sick sort. You have no business hunting. Who raised you, monsters?" He rolled his eyes. "Never mind, don't answer, it was probably idiots."

"My Daddy was a scribe." Zehoret objected. Terra face-pawed.

"Even worse! He should have known better. Your entire birthpride should have. Besides, I'm sure you've other skills." Terra rolled his shoulders idly, and Zehoret flinched, looking to her paws.

"Females had a set job." She said softly. "Hunt and cubtend."

Terra stared.

"Seriously? You'd die of shock seeing some prides, then." His mind roamed to the demons and the dwarves, as well as a handful of others. "Females can do anything males can."

Zehoret swallowed, but didn't argue immediately, looking up timidly, and Terra didn't seem to take back what he said, shaking his head some.

"Look, lady, just - I'll do what I can, but you can't stay here." Terra grunted. "You'll die. Not good. You obviously need another pride."

Besides, if his parents heard he left a female to waste away, they'd SKIN him. Zehoret swallowed, and nodded.

"Okay."

Terra grunted.

"Alright. Get some water - jump in if you have a second pool, you're dusty. I'll find something to hunt and we'll eat. After that, we'll see how things go." The male shook himself out again, and Zehoret nodded, moving slowly outside, Terra following, and the female flinched at the sun, hesitating as Terra passed. He simply made small comment to accustom herself to the sun as he passed, form smooth and even as he moved, and Zehoret nodded, before moving towards the oasis. Terra sighed before moving off himself to hunt, sighing.

He hoped he got this settled and found his siblings again soon.

This was just... There were no words, and the male skulked to hunt, silently.