PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:42 am
Cret-chan

Hey Cret. emotion_kirakira How are you?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:48 am
Yokies

Hiya! :3 emotion_hug
Its been a while gosh...
I've been well good and meh.
School and family have been stressful but I am managing somehow by coping with my Marvel fangirling and writing XD
I just watch Marvel movies and somehow I feel better.

How are you? biggrin

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:32 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I still wonder what people really call this shade of blue. xD
I call it "mournful" since a lot of items that have this color have that in the name.
But I have to search "sky blue" to get them to come up in my inventory lol.

Maybe. xD On average I've been changing I do believe every two days lol.

Yeah, i've noticed that alot of that shade of blue is referred to as "mournful" 0__0
but it does make sense since it does seem like an eery color xD
how do you spell eery? o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:24 am
Cret-chan

Yeah it has been. whee
I'm sorry family and school has been stressful, but Marvel is totally a great distraction haha.
I still reread my Young Avengers comics like.. all the time. xD
I still have to see a few of the Marvel movies. o Ao

TheDarkest_DayInMay

I think it's eerie? Chrome isn't correcting it. xDD
But yeah I suppose it does match the color very well~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500

Sakaiden

Ruthless Master

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:42 am
Yokies

HI sorry I took so long! The notification that you responded got snowed under in an avalanche of other notifications. stressed

Yeah when I do heavy cleaning, I make sure it's done before I shower or something and I wear 'grub clothes' as my mom likes to call them. XD This way nothing gets messed up. When we drove out to see my brother this weekend, I saw two different women mowing their front lawns, and they had been wearing cute shirts and skinny jeans that, at a glance, looked like they could be brand new. When I had to go outside to do yardwork, dunno about you, but I'll dig deep into one of those rubbermaid boxes that slide under your bed, the ones containing all the old stuff...like, highschool senior year t-shirts that still fit, circa 2006, old striped exercise pants with paint spots all over them, so on. XD Y'know...super gross! Who cares, you're cutting the grass. It's not a beauty pageant. You're gonna have dust and grass clippings covering you front to back by the time you're done. Or at least that's how it was for me; we had a tractor mower because there's a lot of land to cover, and when I lived with my parents I did all the yardwork. Their yard has quite a bit of sand mixed into the soil.

The cook himself was a bit of a nimrod, so I hope it wasn't really hydrochloric acid and he was just saying that to scare him (i hope!)...that s**t will eat through your skin, based on what I understand. Not that I ever took chemistry, but I think that's similar to what's in your belly. If that stuff can dissolve meat, what do you suppose it'll do to your bare arm?!

Yeah. I've looked. No decent men around here. I was even more disheartened because I've lived in this town literally all my life, and I know a lot of them...but in my high school years, there was a huge issue about how some football players dragged a girl into a room, pushed a dresser in front of the door, and gang raped her. My parents knew the lawyer representing the girl. This actually happened before she hit freshman year, and I was in my junior year when she arrived for her first year of highschool, so it was kind of a big deal because at that point the boys who raped her where some of the best players on the team (Or so I'm told), and they where in their senior year...a few where 18 or 19 years old I think. They didn't want it coming to anyone;s attention.
I s**t you not, this lawyer was was asking me that if I knew anything, to let her know. The coach covered the whole thing up so he wouldn't lose his star players.
Years later, living with my grandmother, I see her watching movies on the Lifetime channel JUST like this, they must be a dime a dozen now. It's sad, how far people are willing to excuse men for their indiscretions just so they can win a trophy this year that won't matter a couple years from now...but if the girl was impregnated by any one of those boys gang raping her, THAT would last a lifetime. Not to mention the social stigma.

Indeed, I'm with ya there. I couldn't have a relationship like that. I'm patient, but there's a limit.

Actually, on the subject of patience, I could use an opinion, if you are willing to listen.

Last guy whom I was interested in (and yay! was interested in me!) lived a ways away though, and he was a really amazing guy...and while I'm ordinarily not one for southern accents, for some reason, his particular accent was rather attractive. XD But it was a online relationship. When I learned that his photo wasn't the same as what he really looked like, that was kind of jarring. Also, he's a police officer that worked in a prison...he would call bullshit on EVERYTHING I said, like he was pretending he could see into my soul and thought I was always lying about stuff. This is a guy who, when my family was brought up on the first phonecall with him, and subject of my autistic brother arose, I burst unexpectedly into tears because some stuff was going on with him. And here's the thing. it didn't scare him off. Instead, he stayed on the phone with me and calmed me down, I swear, his voice was like water on the fire.

It's so frustrating that he just couldn't stop treating me like I'm a liar all the time, and I finally had it with him and stopped talking to him...he played the same online game as myself and my father, and he would talk to my dad about me, and he also went and friended my parents on Facebook, and then was saying, 'what if i came by your house to visit you guys, not your daughter, but just you and your wife?' when he was talking to my dad...and he would message my mom on facebook too. I was still living with them at the time, mind you, because I wasn't being paid well enough to afford moving into a place of my own yet.

So...opinion?
Because, I thought that was fricken weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:19 pm
Sakaiden

Oh that's fine. c:

Haha grub clothes, the clothes I pick out certainly do look like that. xD I guess they're just the type of girls who don't mind as long as they like the way they look haha. I mean, I have nothing against girls who wanna wear cute clothes even doing something difficult. xD But I wouldn't lol. I just.. don't want to deal with heavy cleaning my nicer clothing lol. Oh man sand and soil doesn't sound like fun. ._.

He could have just done it to scare him, yeah. Though it seems oddly specific to say that. xD But yeah that stuff could certainly cause some damage.

I hear about stories like that all the time. It always seems to be a bit more jarring when it's close to home though, and even more upsetting if it's in your school. Like you more than likely passed by these guys at some time in your school life and thought nothing of them, and then to hear that they all banded together to rape a young girl, it's absolutely terrifying. And yeah, men (and even some women) will go to great lengths to protect male teens/men from facing the consequences of their disgusting actions. To protect men who literally used their power and standing to mutilate a young girl is just the lowest of the low. And at the core of it, you know those men did that to her because they believed they would get away with it. They knew nothing would happen to them. It's just.. wow. That society still raises men to believe that as long as they do something of value (since we value sports so high, that's a perfect example), that they can do whatever they like to women and it'll be like nothing ever happened.

I'm actually.. not sure what to think of that? How old is this guy? I would have been put off by the fake picture pretty bad, and then to like.. constantly be accused of lying isn't right. It doesn't sound like he was that great of a guy if he'd lie about how he looked and then turn around and say everything you're telling him must be a lie. I mean, it's nice that he stayed on the phone with you when you broke down over your brother, but jeez it's like, why can't he be like that all the time? Just.. supportive and nice in general, and not just be like "oh you're lying". And it's like.. he can sit there and believe what you had to say about your family and brother but nothing else? Really off-putting.

I would think it's kind of.. I don't know, creepy? To suddenly get so close to your parents and then even want to go over there. Like I've known some people for quite some time in my life and still wouldn't invite them to my house. Did he know you were still living with them at the time? If he knew it almost seems like he was trying to get to you in a way, put you in a situation where you more than likely would see him and might talk to him. So eck. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:47 am
Yokies
Cret-chan

Yeah it has been. whee
I'm sorry family and school has been stressful, but Marvel is totally a great distraction haha.
I still reread my Young Avengers comics like.. all the time. xD
I still have to see a few of the Marvel movies. o Ao

TheDarkest_DayInMay

I think it's eerie? Chrome isn't correcting it. xDD
But yeah I suppose it does match the color very well~

aha! Eerie!!! =DDD
what item is your giant claws? ouo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:00 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay
The items is called "Zip It". c: It's already got a couple recolors~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:44 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay
The items is called "Zip It". c: It's already got a couple recolors~
oooooh, nice!!! ^^
I'm finally watching the big bang theory xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I've never actually watched it all that much. xD
Like I've watched a few episodes no problem, and I found it funny.
But I just.. haven't gone out of my way to really watch the rest. rofl

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:24 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I've never actually watched it all that much. xD
Like I've watched a few episodes no problem, and I found it funny.
But I just.. haven't gone out of my way to really watch the rest. rofl
I have now finished watching everything! Waiting for season 9 now xD
and trying to decide between watching simpsons or futurama next :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:46 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Dang they're still making new episodes? xD
I always liked Futurama haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:58 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Dang they're still making new episodes? xD
I always liked Futurama haha.

I don't know if they are, but i just downloaded as many seasons as i could xD
me too xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:15 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Sounds like something I would have done back in the day for anime. xD
Futurama was one of those shows that could have crude humor without it being over the top, and still tug at your heartstrings. o wo

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200