Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:49 am
Name: Byagane319
Babby's Name: Clerical Staff
Brief Babby Personality: If you need to make sure your office is neat and in order just call Clerical! He is a zealot in his need for organization and will battles mounds of paperwork. No matter what kind of office battle you are in Clerical will fight with a religious fervor to ensure you have all your i's dotted and t's crossed!
Code of Honor: I, Byagane319, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:02 pm
Name: Blinded By Silence
Babby's Name: Crit Happens
Brief Babby Personality: Whether it's gaming or school work, everything Crit does is one extreme or the other. Everything is hit or miss with him. But that doesn't discourage the little guy! He's great at taking a loss or even winning. He does, however, put all his eggs in one basket and may or may not have a bit of a gambling issue.
Code of Honor: I, Blinded By Silence, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:55 am
Name: Maxx D
Code of Honor: I, Maxx D, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:08 am
Name: Jun D
Babby's Name: Hindsight
Brief Babby Personality: It's 20/20. (No, I can't really enter, but I just had to put that down.)
Code of Honor: I, Jun D, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:42 am
Name: Atmadja
Babby's Name: tba
Brief Babby Personality: gimme a sec here...
Code of Honor: I, Atmadja, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:54 pm
Name: zippedsiren
Babby's Name: Rebel Revel
Brief Babby Personality: Rebel Revel is a fun loving mess. Always up for parties, games, it's very difficult to get Rebel to focus on anything serious. Rebel is also extremely stubborn, marching to the beat of his own drummer and harshly refusing to do what others want if it doesn't fit in with his own desires. Rebel likes action! and adventure!, and finds sitting around talking about what characters are doing extremely difficult (he just can't sit still long enough) but he does enough LARPing and living out the experience, or video games where he can see it.
Code of Honor: I, zippedsiren, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:58 pm
Name: Kitty Sprightt
Babby's Name: Capital Punishment
Brief Babby Personality: A bubbly sasspot who distrusts authority figures as a rule and heads up everything he says with a pun and a smile.
Code of Honor: I, Kitty Sprightt, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:13 am
Name: Riffler
Babby's Name: This was my Triumph (or possibly Fishion Mailed)
Brief Babby Personality: Does his best to make every round of gaming a huge success, on someone's part that is. He'll take on any game with a good payoff and aspires to be a Dungeon Master one day, though he's quite a failure at being a Dungeon Master, you can trust to see him appear anywhere the prize will be sweet. He's just terrible at competition against other gamer phonies.
Code of Honor: I, Riffler, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.

3Ds friends! I have Ruby now!

FC: 2466 - 1578 - 8606

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:12 pm
Name: Snoof
Babby's Name: Working on it...
Brief Babby Personality: AAAHAHHAAAHAHA...
Code of Honor: I, ex o ex Snoof, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:37 pm
Name: Astraea Pandora
Babby's Name: DKP (Dragon Kill Point)
Brief Babby Personality: If you ever needed someone to keep score, DKP is the phony to ask, his brain is basically an excel program. Great at all numbers, a bit conceded, tries to be cool.
Code of Honor: I, Astraea Pandora, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

Astraea Pandora

Crew

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:44 am
Name: shortcutt
Babby's Name: Two-D-Twenty
Brief Babby Personality: Maybe he's into playing board games. ... Or maybe he's just into collecting and hoarding the dice. You'll never know. But seriously, have you SEEN those glittery ones?!
Code of Honor: I, shortcutt, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:53 am
Name: Hopelessly Pretty
Babby's Name: Meowcenary
Brief Babby Personality: Meowcenary loves to play games, but even more to sabotage them by knocking everything all over the place if he starts losing. True danger is the kind that sneaks up on you without suspect, and this little guy enjoys bringing the pain from the shadows, with cat-like style.
Code of Honor: I, Hopelessly Pretty, pledge that I will not delete my posts, nor will I make edits after the deadline has passed.  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:13 pm
Day 1

The night is cold and rain pelts the ground, but the guests of the Red Dragon Inn pay the weather no heed, for tonight is a night of merriment. A hornpipe plays somewhere deep within its chaotic rooms; elves, half-orcs, and humans banter, barter, joke, and fight at its tables. It's a circus- but one table is not laughing. One table is full of adventurers listening with rapt ear to a sobbing elf. His name is Flagón Green-leaf, and he needs your help to save his village. Or something- he's slurring pretty badly. Being the kindhearted adventurer you are, you decide to help him. But first, what kind of adventurer are you?

What is your class?
A. Rogue
B. Wizard
C. Barbarian
D. Bard

In addition to choosing your class, you must describe them a bit. Are you a boy or a girl or something else? What species are you? What are you wearing? Stuff like that. Failure to describe will invoke +3 drunk points and you do not want that this early in the game!

(Reminder: you have 24 hours from the time of this post to reply! We will post the next prompt in 24+ hours or as soon as everyone has responded.)

cursedandwandering

Magician Arcana

Fea Line

Kitomyx

SilverLutz

PeanutButterpies

Tristam Lockhart

Yushika

Syrcaid

VerityHattress

frozen_flames06

-Yasha Alchemist

FrostyPeaches

Byagane319

Blinded by Silence

Maxx D

Jun D

Atmadja

zippedsiren

Kitty Sprightt
Quote:

Riffler

ex o ex Snoof

Astraea Pandora

shortcutt

Hopelessly Pretty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:29 pm
A hand ran through long silver locks, brushing them back behind pointed elf ears. Eyes half shut in contemplation, the Bard listened to the plight of his fellow kin, nodding every so often in interest. It mattered not to him if they were from different villages. And elf was an elf after all. Norrívon Moonsong's glowing white eyes slid open slowly as a soft smile tickled the corner of his lips. "Fear not, I shall help thee." he said in dulcet tones, hands moving to the side of his flowing silken silver robes to retrieve a small stringed instrument. He then nestled it to his chest and began to pluck a merry little tune.

"A village in peril,
The tears of an elf
Spill o'er the morrow
Brings no rest to himself.

But gallant brave fighters
From lands near and far,
Are here to assist you.
Less they die in an hour."

(Choosing D: Bard)  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:36 pm
(CHOICE B)"My class is a wizard... Of course. Because who doesn't want to be a wizard..?" She coughs, tugging her hat down a little further on her blond head. "I'm a female Dust Specter, going by the name of... Um... Brulee..." Her brows furrow at her own inability to be super creative, but she continues, nonetheless. "Being a Dust Specter, I'm only a foot tall, appearing to be some sort of humanoid form made out of gold dust. No clothes adorn me, since I have no discernible features... And anyway, I'm just looking for someone to free my soul, so I don't feel the need to bother with many things from the physical realm anymore."

Brulee hovers slightly beside the drunk elf's shoulder, wondering really if this drunken man could be her ticket out of this ethereal plane and into her final peace. The Dust Specter sighs, not entirely sure what to make of his request (or what she could hear of it), and finally speaks up, her voice ringing mildly with the magic it took to make herself heard. "... Alright. You wanna repeat yourself, there..? So we really know what we're getting into..?"

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff