Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:11 pm
Cade Tealeaf - Halfling Rogue with a stolen mount who told the truth and suggested financial withholding then refused to be robbed even though suggesting the elf go adventuring (16 drunk points)

Choice: B. A rowdy minotaur and his twin half-orc drinking buddies.

After all the drinks Cade was thinking about as clearly as he could given his state. Ah well no pain no gain do train...wait what? Who cares it's time for adventuring! Looking over the crowd Cade pointed to the large refined gentlemen currently seeing who could chug the most before they threw up. "Now there are some hardy fellows, my friend!! You always want to have some muscle, comes in quiet handy. They can fight, they can defend, they can carry you when you get tired, and they can all the booty!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:14 pm
Choice: D

Cuero handed a few of his drinks to elf as he looked around, trying to focus his already doubling vision. "...Hmmm..." He looked at one table, with an orc and a minotaur and quickly shook his head. No, regardless that they seem quick to the drink, they would probably snap the elf in two.

The undead wizard wonder why anyone would go around herding a bunch of tiny loud hungry targets, as he watched over the wizards and hobbits with mild amusement. Also no. The clueless elf would probalby lose them. The group that looked like a proper questing group was also out. TAdding an inexperience (and quiet frankly probably easy to kill) adventurer in there was just asking for a funeral procession.

The last group looked promising, althougth Cuero made it a policy to not work with children, the worse they could get into was being pixel led. "Ah, there is the people for you.  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:29 pm
Day 6 - Choice D - Points 12

"Them.." she pointed to the group with animals, a child and a tall blurry thing with her pinky while the rest of the hand held a large flagon of drink. Elves liked animals and crap like that right? so it was a good choice in her addled brain.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:33 pm
Day 8

If you chose A...

4 points- The owlbear growls as he and the rogue notice you approaching. Alarmed, the rogue reaches for something at his hip. He begins to stand, angrily, but the wizard motions to him to sit down. He seems reasonable, so you approach him first.

"Sir, I was wondering if you might help. See, I've got this friend and he's looking for a group of adventurers to take him somewhere, and-"

The wizard cuts you off. "We are not the group of adventurers you're looking for," he says with a wave of his hand. Looking at him, you can clearly see that they're not. You shake your head in agreement.

"You are not the group of adventurers I'm looking for."

"Move along now, and have your waitress bring me a basket of fries, two hamburgers, a turkey leg, a platter of nachos, and an order of hot wings. I'm an old wizard, and I'm very hungry."

"Moving along now..." you say in a daze as you toddle off to find your waitress. You tug her sleeve and repeat the order as best as you can. "Flies, coupla herders, turkey, nanchos, and... things. Hurry. Old wizard needs food badly." You didn't drink anything at the table, but your head is swimming. Have you really had that much to drink? You find yourself heading in the direction of the minotaur and his friends. You can't say why.

If you chose B...

3 points- You approach the minotaur, who is busily arm-wrestling one of the half-orcs. You move to politely tap him on the shoulder, but at just the right moment, a server backs into you and throws you off balance, causing you to slap him in the face as he turns to see what the ruckus behind him is. The bar goes silent as the sound of the slap seems to echo throughout the bar. The minotaur stares at you, eyes blazing. You ready your body for the pain, but instead he belches out a laugh. "HAH!" he snorts. "GÜTEN JOKE, TINY PERSON. DÄS BÖÖT APPROVES!" His half-orc cronies laugh uproariously as he claps you on the back, sending you skidding across the table- which only amuses the twins more. "NOW, VHAT DO YOU NEED FROM DÄS BÖÖT?" he roars in your ear as he shoves a beer into your hands. Besides acquire an inside voice? Maybe he can take the elf.

If you chose C...

4 points- DANGER DANGER ABORT MISSION. Those aren't halflings- those are EXTREMELY HYPER CHILDREN and the old man is their grandfather. You sit with him for a while out of sympathy, and he buys you a drink for listening to him. Apparently they were trying to eat at a foreign restaurant selling exotic flatbreads and cheeses, but something had gone horribly wrong with the enchanted entertainments. The golems had revolted and bitten a child, and they'd found the restaurant closed. So they ended up here in possibly the single worst place to take a child. Except maybe a place with biting golems. You decide to head back to the group with the minotaur- they look like maybe they'd take Drinky the Elf.

If you chose D...

3 points- As you approach the small group, you can see that they're all very young and just in here for a bite to eat and some directions. A wistful melody begins to play in your head; a lullaby of sorts. It reminds you of a simpler time, when the world was less complicated and all of your small worries seemed like insurmountable monsters- until you overcame them and then wondered why it was so hard. A time when the woods around your town seemed like the most mysterious and beautiful place in the world. A time when you were figuring out what it meant to be you; a time when you learned what bravery meant. A better time. A more beautiful time. You shed a tear and drink in their honor- and in yours, remembering the youth you used to be. You hope they never grow up.

That doesn't solve your problem, so you go back to the minotaur. Perhaps he can help you.

If you did not respond...
Flagón isn't having any of this "ditching Flagón business." He sees right through you and attaches himself to your adventuring party. In desperation, you hurl yourself out the window. Granted, it's a first-floor window, so your body isn't hurt. Only your pride. You are out of the game, having fled into the darkness. You are never heard from again.

The minotaur and his half-orc friends are clearly the best option, and you explain the situation to them- over drinks of course. "I'd like to talk to you about my friend over there, Flagón Green-leaf.
He might not look it, but he's a powerful..."

A: Rogue
B: Wizard
C: Barbarian
D: Bard
E. Dentist

cursedandwandering

Magician Arcana

Fea Line

Kitomyx

SilverLutz

Tristam Lockhart

Yushika

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Byagane319

Maxx D

Jun D

Atmadja

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Hopelessly Pretty

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:55 pm
Cade Tealeaf - Halfling Rogue with a stolen mount who told the truth and suggested financial withholding then refused to be robbed even though suggesting the elf go adventuring with a Minotaur and twin half orcs (19 drunk points)

Choice E: Dentist

"He is a mighty Dentist! Like none you have EVER SEEN! Oh sure think, "Hey, guy just fixes teeth." But no I swear to you my friends there is no one who could inspire fear and horror like him! His weapon make sound that withers the heart of even the mightiest warrior. He controls a mysterious gas that fills you with contentment before forcing you into slumber. He even weilds a mighty rope, so thin you think you could break it. But many a bloodied gum later he gained his respect!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:54 pm
(Choice A: Points 22, Still think I have the most points. Maybe I should re-add them up?)
"I'd like to talk to you about my friend over there, Flagón Green-leaf," She began a smile on her face ", He is a rouge, just like me. I am sure he would make an excellent member to your party. You might want to ease him into battle though at this point."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:58 pm
18 pts
Choice A

So he had been wrong about the first group and the owlbeast and......gracious that wizard could eat. The minotaur and his half orc friends however, they proved a much better story. "Care to take along my friend? He's a ...erm....mighty rogue and could be quite useful to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:04 pm
(1 point for Wizard
2 points for horse
1 point for truth
1 point for trickery
Rolled 1
Go travel
Owlbear, man.
= 16 Drunk Points)

Option: A: "Y'know, he's a mighty tough Rogue...."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:55 pm
18 points
Choice d Bard

You must be drunk in order to choose bard right? Well Rudolph was very very drunk at this point. To boot, flagon also clearly had this problem and hey Flagon was good at telling stories! Er... Well lying at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:22 pm
*19 Points*
[Choice E - Dentist]

"He might not look it, but he's a powerful dentist," Alec said, trying to sound convincing. "Quite useful in a fight. Got a tooth knocked out, he'll get it back in in a jiffy. Or a tusk," he added, nodding to the Minotaurs. Man...he must be more drunk than he thought to try to sell that to them. Still, they might like having someone useful along. They seemed like they could take care of themselves physically.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:00 pm
18 Points
Choice A

"A very powerful… rogue," said the rogue, a little lamely. Okay. So he wasn't SUPER creative, that's true, but Flagon could totally pass. Yeah. For sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:25 am
Choice: D - Bard

"You'll really want him with you, he's a powerful....." Elett wondered if there was anything he'd be good at all... clearly he wasn't very talented in anything but making up stories. "... bard! Yeah, a bard. Flagon can entertain you for hours with his tales of love and glory. Write epic poems of your adventures and uh... sing a really awesome drinking song ... hi-di-hi-di-hooo."  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:43 am
Day 6 - Choice E - Points 15

After pretending she as just getting advice from the other part, she approaches the new one and points to the drunk elf and says, "Eh, you know that guy over there? Famous Dentist from across the sea. It's like..a healer you know? He makes you feel better when you hurt.." sounded good.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:04 am
D. Bard

Rephis paused mid-sentence to think, hoping that they'd assume it was a poignant one, and decisively said "bard," for it contained the least expectation and no one was surprised when they encounter a crappy bard. No one. "Especially when drunk."

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:05 am
B: Wizard

"...Wizard," Tiore shrugged, "there are some who call him...Tim."

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items