Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[DRP] Wrapped Up (Junko/Seiji) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:16 pm
You made a (poor) deal

The red was impossible to miss. Junko swallowed hard and opened her eyes fully. "No," she squeaked out, "there's no sun. It's not morning." And then she closed her eyes again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:27 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

The kiss against her stomach won Seiji a giggle. "No?" Junko sounded surprised. She kept scrolling through houses, finally stopping on one. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a pretty nice kitchen, a basement..

She offered the phone down to Seiji so he could see. "This o--" She paused, his touch making her giggle and shiver and dainty fingers pulled lightly at his hair. "" Junko replied with a fond smile.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:35 pm
Wrapped Up

Junko's face flushed with embarrassment when Seiji laughed, especially with how much he laughed. She was half tempted to stick him with a pin. "I know, but I want you to take a break with me." She turned to sit on her knees and face him, putting her chin on one of his knees and running her hands up until they slipped under his shirt and her nails scraped at his sides. "O~ne~gai?" Junko smiled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:42 pm
My gift to you!

Junko looked over the coat with a critical eye while Seiji admired it, leaning and moving with him to keep a good eye on it. Hm. Yes, it would do. It was good. It fit. It moved. It was right. Before she could get a closer look he pulled her to him and turned her to face the mirror. Green eyes were wide with surprise and her cheeks had a faint pink color to them until she calmed down and reached up to rest her hands on his arm, giving it a squeeze. "You're welcome, it's my pleasure." She leaned back against him. "I'm glad you like it~. It was fun to make. I have a coat kind of like it, actually! I got it a couple years ago thinking of you, I just haven't had a chance to wear it yet."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:47 pm
Plan all the weddings!

Ah. There it was. He tightened his hold on her and she frowned. "Not from them. It'd be cheaper to do everything else separately, and then we can get things we like, and we can get deals on things." Junko had this all thought out. She'd never planned a wedding before but when it came to money she was all over that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:15 pm
You made a (poor) deal

Deep, masculine chuckling filled the room, but Seiji made no effort to force her out of her feigned sleep. She was doing a fantastic job of torturing herself, he didn't have to do anything.

It was amazing.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:29 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

Another kiss to her stomach, and a soft nuzzle of cool cheeks against warm skin. He drew in a breath, bring in the scent of his fiance, before rolling eyes up to her, to glance at the phone she had offered down.

He took it, scrolling through the pictures of the listing, the information, and finally the price with a low hiss, but he didn't dismiss it out of hand. "Well, it looks really nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:31 pm
Wrapped up

"Oh is that so." Pointedly, he closed the book he'd been reading from, making it obvious that if she wanted to take a break, they would take one. "Well, come on then?" Book set aside, he gave his lap an inviting pat.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:44 pm
My gift to you!

"I love it, it looks great." He rubbed his chin against the top of her head, grinning. She looked so cute when she blushed, always had and always would.

At the mention of a similar coat he'd blink down at her, brows lifting. "Oh do you? Why have I never seen this coat?" Of course, now he wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:47 pm
Plan all the weddings!

Now that he liked the sound of, and it showed in the softening of features, the slight pique of interest and the lift of dark brows. "Now you're talking my language, beautiful." Get what they wanted, and save money? It was a Jacking no brainier.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:50 pm
Plan All the Weddings!

Junko's worried look softened into a smile as she finally lowered the notebook away from her face and tilted her head to kiss his chin and nuzzle her face against him as best as she could from her angle. "Can we look at it?" She asked with barely contained excitement. Stay calm! Stay calm. Glowing green eyes filled with hope looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:01 pm
Wrapped Up

Junko brightened up when he closed the book. She climbed up on his lap even before he'd invited her up and cuddled up close against him with a happy noise. She didn't have any particular plans for their break, really. Just as long as it didn't involve work for either of them.

She tucked her head under his chin and closed her eyes, her hands reaching up to move his hair so it was all over one shoulder, letting her play with it without shifting too much from her comfy little position on his lap. "But what should we do?" Maybe he had ideas.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:11 pm
My Gift to you!

Junko giggled. "I wanted to surprise you with it, but I never had my chance. I can go get it now if you want to see it." Though she quite liked where she was standing right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:25 pm
You made a (poor) deal

He was laughing at her. "" Junko pouted and shifted on the bed so one of her feet could press flat against his chest and she could brace her back against the wall, pushing against him. ""  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:33 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

This was the most pleasant kind of torture he was inflicting on her. Junko giggled some more as he continued to lavish her in affection. How was she supposed to have a serious conversation with him if he was going to keep kissing and nuzzling her stomach? At least that's all he was doing. But she wouldn't complain, she loved attention. Her hands free of her phone, Junko began to braid a small section of Seiji's hair, though she watched his face while he looked through the listing. She really liked it..

Oh. "But..?" That was the only thing that could follow a statement like that.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff