User ImageNessiaing
Parvati yawned, she had been lounging atop a rock for her whole afternoon, feeling the sun beat down on her beautiful mountain pelt. It was a beautiful day and the vain female was enjoying the fact that she was able to just relax. The male that she had met had been sticking around with her for the last couple of days, he was nice to have around and was able to hunt, which meant Parv didn't have to.

She cast a gaze around making sure she was positioned well on her rock. She was pretty sure she would look good perched up here, the sun falling on her like a spot light. She was always careful about her appearance, she wanted to make sure that no matter what angle someone happened to catch a glance of her at that she would look her very best.

Seaki
It wasn't east for Aine to steal during the day - so she tended to refrain, unless she wanted a challenge. Today wasn't one of those days, though, and she was content to meander on a lazy stroll through the pridelansd. Her footfalls were nearly silent, almost hidden but the light, airy breeze had them erased.

Of course, that's when she had to doubletake - mountains near the ocean? But no, those weren't mountains at all, but quite a unique pelt. She had to see for herself what the other looked like up close. She ventured towards the other lioness, curious.

Nessiaing
Parv had begun to dose when she heard movement of someone close by. She imediately perked up. She was careful not to appear panicked, that wouldn't be very becoming. Instead she just appeared interested as she slowly scanned the area looking for who it was that was in the area.

Parv wasn't going to fight, fighting could lead to scaring something she absolutely would never tollerate. "Hello who is there." she called out her voice feminine and small.

User ImageSeaki
The dark colored lioness, not wanting to startle a lioness with such a tiny voice stepped closer and into the lioness's view. "Hello there, gorgeous," she greeted easily. She eyed the lioness, taking in the colors on her pelt.She wasn't lying - the lioness was quite stunning if she said so herself.

"What brings you out here?"

Nessiaing
Parv beemed, the darkly colored female clearly knew how to speak to her. Already the mountain pelted female had decided that she liked the dark female with the orange markings.

Letting her fur ruffle up and settle back down Parv moved off her rock perch so that she was on the same level as the dark female. "I was sun bathing, but I suppose I have gotten my fill for the day. How about you, what are you doing out here on your own." Parv never liked travelling on her own and often wondered why other females would do it out of their own free will, she much prefered to be taken care of.

Seaki
Aine watched the other lioness as she stretched, admiring the view. She hummed, pleased as the lioness stopped in front of her. "Just taking a walk, beautiful," she told the other. She was tempted to circle the other lioness to get a better view but she refrained from the inpluse. It wasn't often she could admire a pretty lioness after all. "May I know your name, lovely?"

Nessiaing
Parv was all smiles at the attention that she was getting. Of course she was use to getting attention, it often came from males, but much more rarely she recieved the same type of attention from females. While it was uncommon it certainly wasn't unwelcome.

"My name is Parvati, or Parv for short." she told the darkly colored lioness with a smile. "And what pray tell is your name?" she asked with a grin. Parv liked making friends friends may later end up useful should Parv need them to be. Heck it was just a couple of days ago that Parv had met a female from her old pride who had offered her assitance and shelter should she ever need it.

"What is your name? Do you live around here?" Parv wanted to know more about the black and orange female.

Seaki
"Parvati," Aine murmured. "A lovely name for such a beautiful lady," she complimented. She would lay with the other lioness if that would please them both, but it was far and few between that it happened. Ah well, if wishes were gazelles, she'd have a feast waiting on her.

"I'm called Aine," She told the other lioness with a gentle smile. "And I do live here," she, however did not reveal her rank in the pride. "Do you live here as well? I fear I've been rather remiss in seeking out new faces, and I regret it so if you've been here for long," she told the lioness - Parvati.

Nessiaing
"Aine" Parvati repeated short simpe sweet, very much suiting to the black and orange female. Parv decided she liked the name quite a bit.

"I have been staying in the area but have no perminent home as of yet." Parv answered.

"I suppose I am looking for the ahome though. My pride was overthrown and is no no more, so I am looking for a new place to live. Somewhere that will appreciate my beauty." she told Aine witha quick nod.

Seaki
The black and orange lioness gave a considering hum. "I think I may be able to provide," she said with a purr. "I have no doubts that your beauty will be flocked towards in my home," she told the lioness.

"That is, only if you'd like to see it," she laughed softly. She was bold, sometimes. It scared others away sometimes, but she didn't have time for silly things like hidden meanings. She was straight forward, and she meant what she said, even if her intentions were less than savory. Lies had tells, after all. Still, she wouldn't push the lioness to join her on her stroll.

Nessiaing
Parvati smiled, if the pride was able to appreciate her beauty and would flock towards her it definitely sounded like a place she wanted to see.

"Can you meet me here tomorrow and then take me to it?" Parvati asked. She wanted to check out the pride but she knew that she should be getting back to her male companion soon, she didn't want him to think that she had left him and have him go along his own merry way.

"I'll meet you right here when the sky is highest in the sky?"

Seaki
Aine gave a small hum, agreeing to the terms. This place was easy enough to find, after all. Even if the pride didnt view the other lioness in the same light, Aine would always be there to call her gorgeous at least.

"Alright, tomorrow then," Aine smiled, bowing her head a bit to show her approval. "I'll see you then." She made her way off, continuing along with her previous task. Yes, tomorrow she would show the lovely lady the Kizi and maybe, just maybe the other woulds tick around for a bit.