Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:40 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wakai quickly stood back up, hearing a voice. Looking at whom it was, she realized it was Diz, "O-Oh, Mr. Diz. S-Sorry if I've come at a wrong time...a lot happened." she said before looking down at Miao's shield she held in her arms.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 pm

"Eclipse is away dealing with a prisoner we acquired....May i ask why you are here and why you hold miss Miao's shield?" He asked as he took a seat behind the desk in front of Wakai.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"That's...what I wanted to talk about..." she placed Miao's shield on the desk, "Miao isn't...I mean she..." she wanted to say that Miao had fallen in battle...but that wasn't all she wanted to say. She hung her head, her hair covered her eyes from Diz, "...while fighting against a strong foe...Miao and Akashisen decided to help me...but..." she held her hand over the desk in which her black shards brought Akashisen's keyblade to it and gently put it down on the desk. They disappeared upon doing so. "I...failed to protect them...I was responsible for their deaths...I'm sorry." she said, her hands were tightly gripped into fists.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:53 am

"I....see." Diz was a bit surprised at this. He leaned forward and placed a hand on the shield and sighed. "We all have had our share of loss this day. You do not need to be sorry you did the best you could...May i ask of the enemy you all were fighting that did this?" He asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:49 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai furrowed her eyebrows, summoning a black shard in her hand. It began to float over the desk in front of Diz, and an image of a person was revealed within it. "This is who we fought against...she appears to be a being from a world we haven't discovered yet." Wakai said before taking her seat. She looked down, "She was very strong...but if I had used my other form, I would've been able to handle her by myself...and Miao and Akashisen wouldn't have..." she held the pendant she wore that allowed her to freely transform into her other form, squeezing it a little.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 am

"I see. I do not know this individual. Did this person give a name?" Diz asked looking the figure over.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:47 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai shook her head, "No...I don't think she would've given me it if I asked though.." She looked at Diz, "We should be careful where we go from now on...she could be investigating any world at anytime." She folded her arms, "From what I've witnessed from her behavior...she seems to find interest in the worlds and inhabitants...as well as heartless and nobodies." she added.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image

"Was the name Nema mentioned?" A voice said behind Wakai as Eclipse stepped into the room. Diz saw this and nodded tot he headmaster before standing and walking to the side.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:26 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai turned to the voice, and noticed it was Eclipse. She stood up and straightened herself, "M-Mr. Eclipse! E-Erm, no sir. She didn't say any names during the whole situation." it's been awhile since she's met him in person, so she still didn't know how to be proper around him.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image

"You don't have to be so formal. I'm still young after all. I got the report from Diz a second ago. There loss will be avenged i assure you. Things are escalating out of our control right now. Can i rely on you to help us when the time comes?" He asked as he walked around and took a seat at his desk.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:56 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai raised her eyebrows, a little curious what they needed help with. She's been away for awhile so she doesn't exactly know the situation right now. But, she nodded, "Of course. I'll help any way I can." she said, reassuring that they have her assistance. "Is this another serious, world-ending problem?" she asked, she felt like this would make up the fact that she missed the last major fight, which was with the Horsemen.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 pm
User Image

"I believe it is. But if we move quickly we can n** this one in the bud before it goes to far. I want to get a team together to assault the world that never was and get Rena back before something bad happens to her. Were gonna be going up against some big hitters including the organization." Eclipse said as he started pulling up some profiles.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:01 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai nodded, Rena's name sounded familiar, she does remember meeting her in the Infirmary one time but, that's about it. Still, if she's been kidnapped, then it was the right thing to get her back. As for the team, she had a suggestion or two that would make good members, "Um, if I may make a suggestion, how about asking Ms. Tsuyoi and Shinochi to help? The three of us make a great team." she said with a small smile, though in actuality, she just wanted to go on a mission with them, just like old times.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:32 am
User Image

"If you can find them then yes. i'm putting you in charge..tho i have to ask...have you had the Mark of mastery exam yet?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:31 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai raised her eyebrows a little when she was asked if she had taken the Mark of Mastery yet. She scratched her cheek with her finger, "Erm...don't you need a keyblade to take it?" she looked down at her hands as she opened and then closed them, "I...don't have the ability to summon a keyblade unfortunately." she looked back at Eclipse, "Is it necessary for me to possess one?" she asked.

Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces