{DeersackBatman} ~ Sword Art Online ~ {Measures}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:29 pm
Another virtual reality MMO break out, the game gives you the chance to connect to a headset that will transport you into the game. But once your in, there is no way out. The only way out of the game is to beat all 100 levels. Two solo players join forces to get to the hundredth level, but these characters have never met, they also don't really get along because they aren't used to working with others. But these two characters need each other and some how must find a way to work together. What does the future hold for these two?

[align=center][size=18][color=YOURCOLORHERE]♆ FULL NAME ♆[/color][/size]
[b][i][color=black]character colour[/color][/i][/b][/align]

[align=left][size=18][b][u][i][color=black]⊱ Basic ⊰[/color][/i][/u][/b][/size]

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Nickname ⇉[/b][/color] (full)

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Age ⇉[/b][/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Gender ⇉[/b][/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Personality ⇉[/b][/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Likes ⇉[/b][/color]
✔ (they go here)

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Dislikes ⇉[/b][/color]
✘ (they go here)

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Weapons ⇉[/b][/color] ((Links to pictures))

[color=YOURCOLOR]Skills ⇉[/b][/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Game character ⇉[/b][/color] (link to picture) [/align]

[align=center]((Real Appearance))[/align]

[align=right][size=18][b][u][i][color=black]⊱ Appearance ⊰[/color][/i][/u][/b][/size]

(Human form) [color=YOURCOLOR][b]⇇ Hair Color[/b][/color]

(Human form) [color=YOURCOLOR][b]⇇ Eye Color[/b][/color]

(Human form) [color=YOURCOLOR][b]⇇ Height[/b][/color]

(Human form) [color=YOURCOLOR][b]⇇ Weight[/b][/color]

(Human form) [color=YOURCOLOR][b]⇇ Scars[/b][/color]

(Human form) [color=YOURCOLOR][b]⇇ Tattoos[/b][/color]

(Human form) [color=YOURCOLOR][b]⇇ Piercings[/b][/color]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:18 pm
♆ Darc Hayato (Dark - High - A - Toe) ♆
Red Player

⊱ Basic ⊰

Nickname ⇉ "Just Darc.. Forget nicknames."

Age ⇉ 21

Gender ⇉ "I thought it was obvious." Male

Personality ⇉ Blunt, honest, sneaky, rude, secretly caring, hard shell but heart of gold and a little insane.

Likes ⇉
✔ Working alone
✔ Quiet people
✔ Being in control

Dislikes ⇉
✘ Over talkative people
✘ Clingy girls
✘ Ignorance

Weapons ⇉ Two Daggers, Bow and arrow

Stats ⇉ Agility, speed, strength, knowledge, stealth.

Game character ⇉ My character

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⊱ Appearance ⊰

Deep red ⇇ Hair Color

Bright red ⇇ Eye Color

6'3" ⇇ Height

175lbs ⇇ Weight

Stitches all the way around his neck ⇇ Scars

Back, shoulders and arms ⇇ Tattoos

Cartilage, second hole and first on the left ear, zero gauge spacer. ⇇ Piercings

DeersackBatman
Captain

Orgasmic Measures

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:53 pm
♆ Kirito Kazuto ♆
Green character

⊱ Basic ⊰

Nickname ⇉ "I've never actually had a nickname."

Age ⇉ 16

Gender ⇉ Male

Personality ⇉ Quiet, assertive, sensative, caring, hard to comunicate with.

Likes ⇉
✔ Gaming
✔ Addictied to combat
✔ Napping

Dislikes ⇉
✘ Laughing Coffin
✘ Stupid decisions
✘ Cooking

Weapons ⇉ Dark rapulser and Elusidator

Skills ⇉ Agility, strength, strategy, knowledge and speed

Game character ⇉ My character

User Image

⊱ Appearance ⊰

Jet black ⇇ Hair Color

Black ⇇ Eye Color

5'6" ⇇ Height

154lbs ⇇ Weight

None ⇇ Scars

None ⇇ Tattoos

None ⇇ Piercings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

- I'd rather trust and regret,

-> Glancing around, Kirito was amazed at the graphics that this new game brought into Tokyo first. He started at a big town, almost like a city. He was looking around at other players and NPC's, then, he made eye contact with another player, or it could've been an NPC he wasn't sure. The person looked so, normal, like whoever made it was trying to fit in. Kirito broke eye contact when another player bumped into him. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" Kirito said, not looking at the other player. A hand reached out to him and the small 5'6 boy took it and got up. He heard a familiar voice say No, I should've been watching were I was going" Said the man. "Clien?" Said Kirito looking at him.

His best friend was there, he was 6'0, a little built and with red hair and dark brown eyes. They talked a little and then Clien asked Kirito if they could go hunting, and they did. "Hit it with a straight sword attack!" said Kirito. Clien hit the boar with just that and then he high fived Kirito "Well, thanks for the lessons, but I am really hungry, in the real world that is. Well see ya later Kirito." Clien goes to log out, however, the log out button isn't in the main menu anymore. "Hey,Kirito, wheres the log out button?" Said Clien. "It should be in the main menu of your catalog. Huh, that's weird, it isn't here.... Probably just a bug." Says Kirito, then suddenly him and Clien get forcefully teleported to the town of beginnings.

Kirito looks at Clien and sees him looking at the sky, Kirito looks also, and the sky gets filled with message boxes saying "ERROR". Then a man appears, he was wearing a Red coat, and a hood on it. He starts to talk "As I'm sure most of you already know, your log out button has been deleted from your catalog. There is a simple reason for this, no, not a bug or any malfunctions. From here on out the creators of this game are now making this a once in a life time experience. Firstly, if your drops to 0% then the netgear headset you're wearing will fry your brain. If anyone in your household trys to take off the netgear, your brain will be fried. The only way to leave this game, is to beat all 100 floors. Then all players will be logged out and the game will end. Look in your inventory, I gave something to you." He disappears, and then the sky turns back to normal. Kirito looks in his inventory and sees a mirror. He looks in it and sees his avatar, then it changes to his actual self.

Kirito just stood there, terrified, he had been following these game creators for a while now. He knew what they were saying wasn't a lie, he looked over at Clien who was looking around everywhere for someone. However, he wasn't looking for Kirito, once he saw Kirito he just kept searching. "Alright, think Kirito think." He go a grip on himself and started towards the first village, he was a beta tester so he knew all of the good spots in this game. He wasn't about to lose to this. He yelled to himself as he started running at a boar while going towards the first quest spot "I won't lose to this game, I'm getting out of here!" He killed the boar and continued to the village.

- the doubt and regret.

User Image

Orgasmic Measures

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:30 am
User Image

User Image

How can one love,

Wow the graphics in this game was amazing, perfect for his liking. Letting his eye's wonder over his surroundings Darc noticed that there were many different players online, everyone had their own character. The center of the town had a tall tower and around it just empty space. Glancing down at his hands the now darker haired male smiled, he looked very normal. It was like a dream come true. Darc had always been embarrassed about his appearance, it was his weak point since he always got bugged and made fun of for his miss coloured eyes and his long slender fingers and sharp nails, not to mention the stitches trailing around his neck. Soon his dark eye's set upon another character, a male with dark hair and pitch black eye's. The eye contact lingered for a couple long seconds, but why? What was the connection? Once the stare was over Darc arched his eyebrows, how strange.

Making his way out of the center of the town Darc walked further down the road, everything was so real even the way the characters moved and interacted with each other, it was like real life. Bumping into another character the male arched his eyebrows turning towards a shorter male. "Sorry about that dude." The shortened lighter haired male apologized. But Darc just simply rolled his eyes and brushed it off with a "Just watch where your going." As he walked off further into the town. Now that he thought about it, it must have taken a long time to put together this game, everything was just so perfect. The creator must have gone though hell to make the graphics the way he did.

Stopping in his spot the tall male noticed a strange blue glow around his skin, he flinched slightly as his hand soon vanished along with the rest of him. Next thing Darc knew he was back right where he started, right in the middle of the town of beginnings. Glancing around he noticed the same character that he was starring at earlier in the game, the shorter male was standing there with another just starring up at the sky. So Darc decided to look in the same direction. Lifting his head he noticed all the "ERROR" signs written across the sky, but they had probably been in the game for less than an hour. Hearing an unfamiliar voice he turned his attention towards a random male who had soon appeared what seemed to be out of the blue. Listening to the speech about how everyone playing was now in the game permanently and the only way out was to get to level one hundred Darc's stomach dropped. He had to be joking right? There was no way this was even legal, hell he had work in the morning!

Soon as quick as he came the man was gone again in thin air, this was getting really strange. What if someone where to take his headgear off, he would just die like that. Darc was beginning to regret ever buying this game to begin with, he hardly even knew how to play it. Remembering what the man said about leaving them all a gift the tall male searched though his inventory and found a small mirror, pulling it out he looked into the mirror and saw his normal character. Arching his eyebrows in a state of confusion Darc noticed his character soon changed back to his real appearance, but not only him, all the other characters were changing too. Now everyone looked like they did in the real world, just with a different outfit. He could feel a million eyes on him as the redhead soon began to make his way out of the town. What was his next move?

"What is going on?" He asked himself as he ran though town to get to the first village, there was no way Darc was just going to give up. He needed to get out of this game and it seemed like the only way out was to beat it, if he was the one to beat it then everyone could get back to their normal lives including him. However normal his life actually was. Stopping dead in his tracks once he reached his destination the male traced his eyes over everything around him. This was so strange to him, it felt like he was floating and everything around him had a soft gold glow. There was a lot of grass and small puddles of water everywhere. Seriously, this was the first floor? But now he was stuck. See Darc wasn't much of a gamer, he was told to get the game by a good friend of his, but never really had any experience. Now he was stuck, what was his next move going to be. Turning on his heels at a tap to his shoulder Darc stood his ground looking directly at the other who tapped him. It was a male player with a long black wooded coat on, he had a weird symbol on his black gloves. Watching as the male extended his hand Darc arched his eyebrows glancing him over. "I can help."

when their heart is filled with darkness?..

Orgasmic Measures

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

-> It's been two months since the death game started, Kirito was now shivering, it was almost 2:00 in the morning. He was still wearing his "newbie" outfit, he had already gone and taken all of the major gaining experience quests, so he was already level 30. He would usually lie about his level, mainly because beta testers were scolded and shunned in this game. Kirito cared a lot when people thought harshly of him, but he try's his best not to show it. He got up and heard something, no someone, they were doing there best not to gasp, but he heard it. he slowly walks towards the faint but audible gasp, then he stops, a female character is gasping at what another male player said. "You mean you found it? But your not going alone right?" The female said, then the male spoke "Yeah, I did, it's in a hidden dungeon right below the town of beginnings, me and a couple of guys are gonna go hit it". The female spoke again, this time harshly and quickly "You better have a large group, this is a boss fight you just found, if you go with only a couple of people. You'll die".

Perfect timing, Kirito was very pleased at the fact of the first boss fight. He knew every single move that the boss was gonna make, he was a beta tester after all. He slowly walked towards a well, or should it be called the well? He jumped in and the first thing he heard as he was falling down, was a screech. It was a skeleton, and he was close, "So he was right, there is a dungeon down here". Said Kirito quietly to himself, however, he knew he couldn't fight the boss alone, so he called the one person he trusted from the assault team to meet him down here. At least he's gonna call her, soon, he just needed to see it first, and maybe grind a little for some extra experience points. He slowly walked through the maze of white lights that they call a dungeon and saw the skeleton. He slowly pulled out his sword, feeling the leather grip on it. He wasn't forgetting about the skeleton though, it was still running at him, then when it was only a few feet away he got into his fighting stance. He was one handed, however, he had no shield he liked it better that way.

He sliced through the skeleton, easily and then he hit it from all for side and made a square. The mob died quickly and then burst into shards. Kirito put his sword away, he sighed, this game got pretty boring when your a high level, no challenges. Then he starts walking again, slowly, looking through every single pathway to see if he could see the boss' room. Finally he gave up and was now sitting on the floor beside a wall. "Huh, so no boss room? He was lying, so that could only mean one thing. Kirito said, he gets up and turns around looking at a corner "Whoever's hiding back there, get out". Then finally a player slowly walked out, she was green. However, she said "Alright boys, kill this one quickly for me okay?". Soon around six or seven other male players appeared all were red but two were orange. They knew he was eavesdropping? But how? He didn't know the levels of the other players but slowly drew his sword and prepared for battle.

- then doubt and regret.

User Image

Orgasmic Measures

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image

How can one love,

The wolf howled as its skin and fur was slashed though by the tall males daggers. Sliding on his boots slightly Darc stood his ground, his bright red eye's traveled all over the place watching his guild members cut their way to experience points. Turning on his heel as he heard his name in a loud shout by one of his comrades, he jumped to the right avoiding an attack from one of the deep red wolves. Backing up as the wolf jumped to attack another member in front of him Darc pulled out his bow and strung an arrow. He shot the arrow powerfully hearing it cut though the air and pierce the wolf right in the left shoulder. Watching its health bar decrease into nothing before the large dog shattered into thousands of shards. This was good, it had only been two months since the death game started and Darc was already at level 31, all thanks to his new guild. The Laughing Coffin was a powerful group, but they weren't really heroic in anyway. They grouped up on weak players and attacked them for coal and other useful items, kinda horrible he knew. But every time the group would go out hunting for new unfortunate souls to steal from Darc would usual always make up an excuse not to go, or stand back and watch as the others took care of it. He sometimes didn't even collect anything from it, it just didn't feel right.

Turning to another member of the guild Darc's lips curved into a faint grin as the other swung his arm on his shoulders. "At this rate we'll be able to beat it out of this game in no time." Takashi and Darc had developed a very strong bond thought out their experience with in the group. The two of them were new to the guild at the same time, they had no idea what they were going to do tell The Laughing Coffin found them. Although Takashi did now a couple things about the game and he had played virtual games like this one before so his did have the upper hand over Darc. "I don't think you understand what your saying." The redhead replied, heck they had no idea what was in store for them later on in the game. "Ugh, why do ya always gotta be such a downer man? Cheer up!" Shifting in his spot at the light punch Takashi gave him Darc shook his head watching his friend walk off with the group. Soon his smile was gone, vanished from his face in thin air at the thought of death. What if he actually were to die in this game, would the people back home actually miss him?

Darc had headed off away from the group, he decided to make his way to the town of beginnings, see if he could gather any information on the first floor. Making his way though the town the tall male stopped near a brick wall when he heard something that seemed to catch his attention. There was a female and a male talking about the first floor boss around the corner. Pressing his back against the brick wall Darc focused his eyes on the ground listening into the conversation. From what he heard this boss sounded pretty hard, but he figured his group was strong and big enough to handle it alone. Getting off the wall he noticed a slightly familiar male walk over to what seemed to look like a well or something. But why was he so familiar, Darc had never seen this guy in his entire life, or had he? Deciding that the only way to properly find out was to follow the shorter male. As soon as the dark haired male made his way into the well Darc walked over and glanced down, he could see nothing but darkness. "Whats the worst that could happen?" Jumping up on the ledge of the well he took in a breath before sliding himself down into the darkness. Soon the male had dropped down on his knee in a bright yet oddly dim maze like area.

Out of the corner of his eye there was the boy again, keeping himself at a good distance Darc made sure to stay quiet as he stalked behind the other male watching as he quickly with easy sliced right though a skeleton making his way deeper into the maze. It took a little while before the boy decided to stop looking for whatever he was looking for, quickly Darc shifted behind a wall as the black haired male sat himself down at a wall. Leaning forward slightly the tall pail man watched the boy, he was now talking to himself. A nerve pinched inside him as the boy shouted for whoever was there to show themselves, Darc was about to step out until someone else did. It was a female and she was accompanied by a group of other players, they all began to group up in front of the boy. Were they seriously going to out number him so quickly, not even give him a chance to keep up a fight.. Sounded like something The Laughing Coffin would do.

Hearing the command from the female the stitched male was finished, he couldn't let this poor kid, whoever the hell he was take on all these players by himself. Besides Darc didn't even know the players levels or the boys, he could either be crushing them with one hand behind his back or be total road kill by the end of this. So deciding that even if Darc wasn't involved and he could walk out of here without running the risk of dying next to some short kid he was going to help. Jumping out from behind the wall the male pulled out his daggers and ran up next to the short dark haired boy. Turning his head he glanced the other male over before looking back at the group, not saying a word to either of them.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

-> Kirito was frozen, not in fear, but in shock. It had felt like time had stopped, he was examining the others weapons. They weren't that good, one long sword, two short swords with shields and maces. The long swords had an advantage, but the maces were slow because of their weight. However, Kirito was now looking at his sword, his elusidator. It could easily cut right through those swords. He was at another disadvantage seeing as he was outnumbered. Why did they want to come here and do this? Player killers, murderers, everyone hates them, and there's no way deaths gonna get me, not here, not now. Then out of the blue another male appeared, he seemed like he was gonna attack Kirito, seeing as he was coming straight to him. Then right before Kirito could turn and face him, he stopped, looked at him, then at the group. Was he gonna fight alongside with me? Why? Is it 'cause he looks familiar? "Hey... I appreciate what you're doing. If you don't mind my asking, have we met before?" Kirito said as he begins to swing at the two short swords.

They aren't that strong, and by the looks of it, they could already use a break. Quickly dodging a mace, he swung and hit the mace holder and hit him right in the neck. Going back into position, Kirito slowly thought of possibilities, one, send them to prison with a warp crystal, or two, make them pay for trying to ambush him and give him all their stuff. He noticed a long sword coming right at him, he dodged and then started a combo on him. 1 hit, 8 hits, 17 hits, 27 hits, then when his HP bar was at a minimum, Kirito stopped. Noticing another member coming at him. This was getting ridiculous, and then right at that moment, he felt a sharp pain in his side.

He was hit, Kirito looked over at the spot and saw something weird. His HP bar suddenly showed a lightning flash in it, oh no, he was temporarily paralyzed. He suddenly felt death, he was no longer sure that he would make it any further. "Man, you got a good hit on me, but I'm not going down so easily". Kirito said, sounding perfectly fine. But he was not, he was terrified inside, knowing that there was no hope left. Then he finally realized something. The taller man, he couldn't intercept the other players final blow unless Kirito said it. He then shouted for his life, hoping the other male would get the message. "Switch!" Time was frozen for Kirito for the longest time, he visioned all of the people back home, watching him in his bed. He was crying, and telling them he wasn't gonna do it, he wasn't gonna make it back home.

- the doubt and regret.

User Image

Orgasmic Measures

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

How can one love,

Nodding when the boy thanked him for what he was about to do the tall male lifted his head and looked over at the shorter male. Darc shook his head at the comment on weather they had met before. "I have no ******** idea." He muttered. He really didn't think he had ever met the kid, but he sure as hell did look familiar. Turning his attention back on the group as one of the members slashed at him with his sword, Darc jumped out of the way just dodging it. Flipping his daggers so they were pointing behind him instead of towards the other player the male ran pasted the player. He lifted his arms and grabbed the player by the shoulders, slicing the dagger right along his jugular. Dropping his target Darc stepped forward to face another player.

Shifting back as the player swung at him with a large mace Darc jumped the other only to be shoved back by his shield.
Hearing quick clicking footsteps echo in the room his head shot back towards the last player. It was the female that ordered death upon the boy, she was trying to escape and save herself. What a coward. Placing his daggers into the sheaths Darc took a few steps forward, he pulled out his bow and stood his ground. Pulling out a shape metal arrow he steadied it on his bow, slowly pulling the bow back he took in a breath and let it out slowly before shooting it. Hearing the arrow cut thought the air and pierce itself into the females leg he watched as she dropped to the ground. Even on the ground the female was struggling to drag herself away from the situation to save her life. Putting away his bow and arrow Darc walked forward taking slow steps. Soon enough he reached the female, he grabbed her by her coat and lifted her close to him. She had tears in her eyes, her hands bloody from touching the wound on her leg. Placing her hands on his black and gold shirt she gripped the fabric. "I'm sorry. Please please, I don't want to die!" She begged him.

Taking a minute of silence the male slowly pulled his dagger from his sheath, he rose it towards the females heart and shook his head. Pushing hard against the dagger it sliced right though her skin and muscle straight into her heart. Feeling her flinch in his grasp Darc listened as she let out her small and hushed last breath before dropping her to the ground. Sheathing his dagger the male turned his shoulders and looked over at the now weakened boy. Making his way back to the kid he clicked the air in front of him as a menu appeared, clicking the inventory button Darc collected a potion. As the menu went away a bottle appeared in the males hand, his long black finger nails tapping it lightly before handing it to the boy. "Here.. Its for your HP."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:24 pm
Orgasmic Measures
User ImageUser Image
User Image

-> Yep, it was true, and there was no doubt about it. He was with the Laughing Coffin. Kirito knew just by watching him. He basically let his blades devour their souls. It was horrifying, suddenly, he witnessed it. Death, and no mercy. It was the most disgusting sight he had ever seen in his life. Then he was offered an HP booster witch would also stop the paralysis. He slowly reached out and took it, not looking at the other male, who seemed to be towering over Kirito because he was so tall. "Thanks, I would've been done for if it weren't for you... Kirito said calmly, then he slowly said "However, now you can beat it. I will spare your life this time, just because you saved me. But I don't work with anyone in that guild..... Reds.....".

Kirito knew that he wouldn't take that and just walk away, but that's all he could think of doing, walking away. He slowly got up after drinking the potion and dropped the glass container. Kirito grabbed his sword off the floor when he was finished watching the glass disintegrate into small shards. He swung left, then right, and put it back in its sheath on his back. He was about to walk away when he remembered something. Those scars, no, stitches, on his neck. Kirito wanted to ask about them so bad. He had to, even though he knew it wasn't polite to talk about peoples real lives. He was looking at his weapons, his daggers. Then he just found out another thing he wanted to ask, no tell him.

It took about all of Kiritos strength not to just say he was sorry, he wasn't sure what he was sorry for, but if the opposite male looked like that, he can only imagine what people called him. Loner, freak, outcast. All those words, they weren't new to Kirito, he knew them all. Kirito knew them very well because he used to get called a loner too. All he would care about was games. Video games, and VRMMO's were so amazing to him. (Virtual Reality MMO). He wasn't into the whole girlfriend and boyfriend thing. He liked his dating to be real. Finally Kirito came back to reality and said "Tell me how you got it, that scar on your neck. I know it's a little rude for asking, but I just was so curious.If you don't want to tell me that's fine. And one more thing, how can you use those daggers? They're so light, no reach, and don't really seem like a worthy weapon for this death game".

- then doubt and regret.

User Image

Orgasmic Measures

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff