Do you wanna take part in a fan project that'll show the world the fandom of the sixth guns?? idea idea idea

Hi guys! I'm Sophie, sorta new on gaia online. Anyways I wanted to share with you guys an idea I had a while ago:
Do you know the song ''The End'' by the Gazette? the intro of the nil album. Well, when I learnt that each member said a different word for example:
Ruki - Theory
Aoi - free
Kai - treasure
Reita - f*ck
Uruha - stand up

I thought it really brought the band together (so touching crying ) so why dont sixth guns do the same?

So, i wanna make a video compilation of heaps of sixth guns from all around the world each saying one of the words in the lyrics. This means that I need a boat load of people to film from home saying the word they want and sending it to me on dropbox. You can dress up, cosplay or look vkei because this is gonna be representing the fandom!! once i get enough, I'll post it on youtube SO THE WORLD CAN SEE THE POWER OF THE SIXTH GUNSSSS twisted twisted twisted

lol but yea, so this is an opportunity to represent the GazettE fandom, so if you want to participate, you can contact me:

Tumblr: mayakashii.tumblr.com
Facebook: Sophie Margot (Australia)
Email: soph.oz.ch@gmail.com
Twitter: sophtheloaff