Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:11 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

He merely shrugged, ”that’s just the current terminology. If it doesn’t suit it doesn’t suit, just go with what feels right.” Then he was off to deal with the other customers and unfortunately he couldn’t keep tabs on what he was doing, what was going on in the bar in general, and Darragh all at the same time, so if the cat-boy did anything exciting he didn’t notice it. He couldn’t help but smirk at the comment he kept himself busy. ”Eh, once you lose the need for basically everything it frees up a lot of time. I’ve got a girlfriend too, but I’ve still got time to spare.” Of all the types of undead out there, very few existed who required absolutely nothing to maintain their in-between state. Just so happened he was a lich and that was one of those rare types. ”I would generally recommend learning to draw well before you try to go into tattooing, cause though the medium is very different, absolute basic skills are similar.” But if Darragh wanted to give other people crappy tattoos, who was he to stop him? ”I could try to pencil you in for a set day/time, or we could just wing it. Either way. Any days and/or times that are especially good or bad for you?” Course he would have to fit it around his social duties and his job, but that didn’t seem particularly hard, especially if Darragh was willing to sneak in through windows in the middle of the night.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Darragh I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Not really Wearing: Semi-formal Some words from my handler: Sorry this is so short, kinda struggled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:58 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy