Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:08 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Neon lights | Company : Nico | Mood : Pretty good | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

This is not his kind of vibe. At all. It is always too loud, too many people, and just all around ******** with his senses for him to enjoy. But, he figures it couldn't hurt if he was meeting up with a friend. Maybe he will have some fun for a change? He's felt pretty good lately with Hercules around. He didn't realize how much the kid breathes life into a place until he was there. When the realization hit, prom was in the middle of his kitchen drinking down scalding coffee in his boxers. But he could see Hercules laughing as he played a game with one of Prom's robot testers. He felt all warm as he smiled behind his cup to hide that he was enjoying this. Havin someone else in his space, filling all of the empty parts with jokes, teasing, and good vibes. He really did miss having his brother around.

So yes, he's feeling great and he put on the jeans that make his a** look great, while filling his pockets with dollar bills just to ******** with Nico. Because if he can't tease her a little, then that just is no fun. When he finally spots her, he grins and pushes through the crowds of people so he can approach, making sure he says it loud enough to actually be heard over the music. "Nico ******** Hayashida, my second favorite lady after myself of course.~" The lights are going a little haywire and he's pretty sure he heard the speakers making a squealing sound at some point, but technology will have to wait because he's here to see his friend. "Sometimes I wish an actual person was that happy to see me." He jokes with a laugh after having to cover his ears with everyone else thanks to the speakers.

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Another day, another dollar! With her baby boy playing with the baby sitter at home, Nico focused on getting that bag for the day. She had already made some big bucks from 2 stage sets, a few private dances and even just tips from just sitting down and talking to some old dudes. It was starting off as a really good night! However, she was currently stuck have a pointless conversation with this older man. Hairline receding, not to mention he was just being a huge creep without even slipping a dollar to her! He made some casual attempts to rub up on her thighs which Nico quickly corrected by slapping his hands away each time. "Listen, you baldin' b***h... You can't touch the goods if you're not gonna pay up."

Just when she about to give him the curse out of a lifetime, hearing a familiar voice thru the loud music quickly caught her attention. "Prometheus Prime! Heh, nice jeans. You could snag a job here real quick just in those~" She teased as she left the old man to give her friend a hug. The lights were going a little crazy and so were the speakers. It was easy to pin point who was the cause for all the technological excitement. "Oh, shut the hell up, oji-chan~ You know my a** is always excited to see ya." The dancer grabbed Prom's hand and led him over to the bar. On Christmas, she gave most of her friends a free drink coupon, so she figured she could start off with that.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
MOOD: Mellow xxx COMPANY: Promxxx OUTFIT: Skrippaxxx OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Neon lights | Company : Nico | Mood : Feeling damn good | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He gives the old man a smug wink and a ******** you very much finger before he does a twirl for her. "Yeah right, they can't handle my cute butt." More like he is pretty sure that with his scars, he wouldn't be making any monies. And then what he would be doing, shaking his a** for free? Oh no no no, that is not how this redhead works! "Besides, look at you. You can't even tell you popped out a sucker. The piece suits you.~ No wonder the geezer was about to have a stroke." And he's not even sure that he is joking here. The man looked about 2 seconds from being wheeled out of the club. And that is coming FROM AN OLD MAN. At least his heart is in tiptop shape.

He lets her lead him over to the bar, grinning as she tells him to s**t the hell up like old times. "People are going to be so confused if they hear you call me that. You are lucky I am too beautiful to have a complex about my age. Ladies are self-conscious about those things, you know?" He takes a seat at the bar, resting his arms on the counter before giving the bartender a wink as they approach for their drinks. He is a free man as far as he is concerned. Even more so since Vlad started hopefully dating Lili. He happily passes off the handsome Russian to the sweet as sugar succubus. Everyone knows she deserves to have something good in her life with how she seems to starve her needs as she does. "So, what is on the docket for tonight. Lap dances? Killer performances with amazing tips? I mean, we can always find something for you to do after of course, but we know I will smash it.'

Cho-Cho Twain

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:21 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑭тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:44 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It is Valentine's day. A day for most lovers to enjoy. And waking up in an empty bed made this man feel even worse.

He sat up and rest his back against the wall. He stares at the ceiling and the quiet walls of his room before lighting a cigar. With all this setup of his bedroom, it doesn't feel like it's worth sleeping on if you're just alone. He could just buy some shiny hoes to warm him everynight. But he didn't push to do so. He shifts his leg along the sheets and just wished he could just flop and be lazy for the day. But he can't. His body developed a habit to think and move, to work and manage with no time to waste.

While in his bathroom, he stared at his reflection while still drenched with cold water. His hair is wet and messy. His ocean eyes were sharp. He lit another cigar and took his time reminiscing the moments where he had fun. He lasted almost two hours staying under the shower, and would pop a cigar break every 30min of drenching under the cold drizzle.

After drying himself and purposely wore his pajamas (since he was not planning to go out of his house and be an introvert for the day.), he went to his dinning room where his breakfast was ready, prepared by Dausha, and the other maids in his mansion who kept the place neat and clean.

"Good morning, Mister King." Dausha bowed as she greeted John. She's not the type to smile, but she never fails to keep her composure when John is around.
                                                          "Thank you, Dausha." John replied, acknowledging the meal and its preparation.

After hearing her master's response, her eyes shifted towards him and sensed something was up. It shouldn't be her business, but it was part of "her duty" to always check for John, ordered by a particular someone. John's voice was just his daily demeanor in every morning. Usually formal. But what caught her attention was the way how John was dressed. If he stays at home, John could just wear a comfy set of shirt and a boxer shorts while wearing a bathrobe. But instead, a pair of pajamas? And the messy hair as well.

John sipped his coffee, took a bit at a waffle, and popped a grapefruit. Dausha carefully observed. As John was eating on a slower pace, she also noticed the he was just staring at his plate and is very quiet, a type of quiet that could give a hint that something was bothering the man.

Dausha stepped a little closer and leaned as she rests a palm on her chest in concern, "Mister King, is something wrong with the food? I added a bit of vanilla syrup to the waffles. Maybe it was too much?"

John flickers his eyes and replies, "Oh, no Dausha. I like it. ---I just don't have the... usual apetite like I used to." John would then shift his eyes to a random corner as he couldn't understand how his heart is feeling right now.

Dausha would furrow her brows a bit, "Master..." her voice would sound like she was worried. And the little conversation attracted the other battle maids, and a handful of them entered the dinning room while the other waited outsid, not trying to overcrowd the room.

Seeing how concerned they are, John recomposed himself and tried to finish his meal as fast as he could. After placing down his fork neatly, indicating he is done eating, John would look at his maids and say, "I'm alright. Zhere' is nothing to be worried about here." He would then stand up and would walk away like he used to. Leaving the maids all quiet with worried faces, and would evetually stare at each other. The know news. They know their master is heartbroken and the thought of having nobody to spend with in Valentine's day was no helping at all.

An hour later, John fixed his hair, but he's still in his pajamas. This time, he is just roaming around his back garden.

Viewing from one the windows, somewhere in the second floor of his home. Mark one of the leaders of The Blacklist, finally noticed John's abnormal routine. And along with him is Dausha.

"I'm afraid our boss is facing another problem. --heartache is such a b*tch." Mark said before he shook his head.
                                                          "I wish we could ease his heart. He doesn't really open his personal problems to us." Dausha said.

Mark would then sigh, then he closed the window curtains before crossing his arms, and podered. "Well, being a leader takes a lot of guts. Our boss does his best to stay composured even in times of trouble. --I still couldn't forget the time how he saved me and my boys. We were all exhausted, even him. But he was the one who stood up and fought on, as a great leader should be." Mark would then be on his way, while Dausha still can't wipe the worried look on her.

Meanwhile, in the garden, John observed the sky. It was clear. Perfect for lovers to go outside. "Should I call my Father for advices?" He reimagined the time where he spent his days with his father. He was a loving man in his spare time. But he was far too busy to share his days with John. "How about Mother?" John would them recall how rash and ambitious his mother would be. She was caring, but her love was too much to even call it "good".

John would then sigh, closing his eyes before brushing his messy hair with a few strokes to fix it. He now come to his senses again and would say in his mind, "It feels heavy in the heart, but I won't let this 'burden' wieght on my shoulder that would affect my symbol of being a leader." Proceeding to wear his outfit for the day, he replaced his pajamas with his usual 'business' outfit (as shown in the post-layout). Still fashionable, but a bit shady, no hint of being cheerful at a time like this, unfortunately. Putting on his coat, he would walk into the halls of his mansion, and would visit the lounge where most of his elite killers are chilling and on stand-by.

Upon entering the room, John would pan his eyes unto every face he see and would say, "I'm going to Neon lights, not a matter of business, but just to enjoy the day. John would then pause and say, ...might as well come with me, if you want to tag along..... to have some fun." John would then turn his back as most of the members in that room followed him.

[ENTER] Neon Lights

The music echoed as they entered. They paced into the belly of the beast and acosted by the sight of dancing strippers, food and drinks, the partying folks, and the music accustomed my the DJ.

John would nod at the members before they scattered to enjoy a time of their own. But despite their 'fun time', his members would still keep their eyes at their boss in case if any danger escalate. If one could observe, John appears to be alone, but he has bodyguards blending in the crowd, not just the ones who tagged along, but also the ones who are generally among the guests or the workers. They could be be a waiter, a bouncer, a stripper, or even a janitor. The Blacklist is basically everywhere, especially to where their boss is.

John wanted to grab a drink firsthand. But he was thinking to where he could sit and relax as priority. His eyes panned at the bar area but seats are full. He doesn't the regular tables either, but it seems most of them are occupied. He didn't bother to search the whole place just to see if there was a free seat, instead, his eyes panned upwards, wondering if the VIP spots are available. He took his time checking the upper floor while he was still at the ground floor, amidst the people passing by. His mind was focused to find a good spot to spend the rest of his time in this place. He didn't mind the strippers and dancers until he saw this alluring woman. He was not too far away for him to notice her. It was a decent distance to observe someone, especially with a body like hers. His eyes were focused on her face as well as her facial expressions. He took his time being bewildered with the sight, until he decided to go to the stairs to check for any available VIP spots. However, along his way up, he still can't get his eyes off her. There was something about her appearance. A little too suspicious to even be aroused just by looking at her. He have seen beautiful, elegant and far more majestic ladies. The sight of a beautiful woman is already a normal scenery to see from John's perspective. This lady, however, is indeed beautiful, but there's something else that felt alluring from her that he can't point his finger just yet. But there is a familiar ring to it. He remembered that time where he had a relationship with a vampire countess. The one who offered him immortality. She was seductive, very much so. But it was a different feeling compared to this, but then again, the feeling of being 'pulled' is not foreign for him.

A minute later, John found a free VIP spot. He sat down and freely extended his arms and spreaded his legs to loosen up, laying his back against the soft seat, and tilting his head upward as he sighed silently. It wasn't long after his drinks arrived as well a couple of ladies started to entertain him. He kept his stance loose as they sat next to him. And they become so clingy by the passing minute. John would smirk and maybe smile a little to match their energies.
                                                          Popping up a bottle, he took a few shots with the strong drink along with the ladies with him. He chatted a little to the ladies until one of them wanted to kiss him by the lips, but John would face away, refusing. However, he didn't declined the lapdance along with hands exploring the rest of his body. At least-- he would not feel lonely here rather to stay in his house to drown his surrows.

While being lapdanced and carressed into instictual arousal, John lit a cigar, sipped a few smokes and recalled the lady he saw just a few moments ago. She looked so youthful and sensual. Maybe she was too young? Hope she's in legal age at a place like this. He wonders. John would then snuck some money in between the lady's chest, just simple tip for giving him a lapdance before he allowed them to run off as he can't stop thinking of the girl from earlier.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Neon Lights
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          -
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "I'm not gonna sleep tonight empty-handed.''

ooc: _

AwkwardGirlhood

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

It was when the pinkish sun engulfed the bluest sky of Soleil city that the darling Reira finally decided it was time to emerge from her own little love den to head over to her ever-beloved Neon Lights. Her little personal playground filled with vice, sin, violence, and seduction. It had been so looong since she stepped her dainty foot inside of the club. Had colorful strobe lighting twinkle around her irises. Felt her petite body pressed against others in a hot hedonistic horde of people who wish nothing more to get their rocks off with someone or everyone. Yeah, she was very excited to go….but not like in a desperate way because that would be so pathetic. She just wanted to have some fun, and besides today was Valentines, the day for lovers. No one can really blame her for partaking in some festive activities? Not unless they were giant prudes who never knew a good time. So the redhead succubus finished up some business on her precious laptop before swinging her legs out of the heart-shaped bed and hopping up in the direction towards a steamy shower….

It took another two hours for the redhead minx to finally arrive at Neon. What? There were too many clothes to choose from and not enough time. And she had to do her hair and makeup too. Luckily, as she arrived by Uber, the line to get into the luxurious nightclub was all but nonexistent for females or lovers of femininity. Neon was seemingly prescribing to the idea that if you lead females for free, then men will follow. Such a powerful idea. Reira mused to herself as she sauntered past the humongous oaf blocking the door with a crimson velvet rope and a very lengthy line of desperately horny men as they posted themselves along the wall around the block. Their eyes trailing her as she walked in with a devilish grin.

“What can I get for you, Miss….”

“You shall address her as Miss Queen of Hearts. And we would five orders of Pornstars for Table 5” A tall, voluptuous woman with an olive complexion and dusty rose-colored hair instructed the working bartender while holding Reira’s hand as there was a crowd starting at the bar as more and more people entered the nightclub. This was Kira, one of Reira’s associates from her job. They weren’t friends, but they did hang out sometimes. She did invite her out tonight with some other girls from their line of work and she was the first one to see the succubus when she arrived. After ordering the first rounds of drinks, Kira turned and looked down at Reira, “Queen of Hearts too much?

“Never.” Reira smirked as she slipped her hand out of Kira’s hand, yet still leading to the seas of people bumping and grinding to the rhythm of the music played by the residential DJ. And it was all at once that they were swallowed into Neon’s depths.

Anyone would find this frenzy of carnal pleasure so suffocating. But Reira found it to be so intoxicating, even as her biology says so. The feeling of people…men..women tugging at her, pulling her every which way. Just for a simple touch of her flesh. She threw her hips against a handsome man as his giant hands found her tiny waist. How can someone with so much charm….with so much confidence. The music bummed and the two of them danced for a while. As they moved together, the petite woman could feel a string of kisses on her neck…it felt good…maybe he was her valentine?

Yet as she danced with this man, she couldn’t shake the feeling she was being watched by someone. Yes, she was always the type to be watched. However, this intense sensation was amusing at least. She might, as well, look at the guy who was transfixed by her presence. There was always one on nights like this. Honestly she hoped he was ugly, so she could focus on this eye candy. She really hates when ugly guys ruin her nights out. Cascading her deep brown eyes throughout the masses of the club goers, they hover until they meet the ocean eyes belonging to a blond man in a designer black three-piece suit with a neatly pressed tie and a brown trench. He was hanging around by the stairs leading up to the V.I.P. lounges upstairs. This man in black looked more like he was ready for a date in Uptown than patronizing in the shady underbelly of Downtown. But he has amazing taste. The redhead commented as she watched his eyes travel the length of her and came back to look her in the eyes with the same intensity before. It was like he was trying to crack a code, or make a bet on her. He looked like he was calculating an equation in his head about how they might whoo her away from the man she was dancing with. The minx thought it was cute and flashed the tiniest smirk at him. And with that, the man did something unexpected…he just ushered himself upstairs with a single introduction. Not that she had her hopes that he was going to talk to her or anything, but it was ******** up to blow a girl off like that!?

Pulling away from the eye-candy that had his hands securely on her waist and then starting to walk, the man screamed after her with his big ego and small d**k . “Baby. What the hell?!”

To that, Reira looked over her shoulder and smiled, “I was bored. You are boring."

A couple hours passed as the redhead took the time to hang with the other girls at their tables, drinking the round of martinis, and pulling dollar bills into the g-strings of some talented girlies. Yet every so often, she would look over her shoulder to see a clear view of the second’s floor balcony.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
❀► [with : Kira, Rando, and The Man in Black ]❀► [where : Neon Light ❀► [mood :Festive/Pissed]❀► Queen of Hearts + Twin Hearts + Heart Eyes with Pink Lips+Little Hearts Everywhere ❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries :hope you like this starter. And hearts everywhere

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:38 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Russian mobster didn't finish his cigar. He mashed it against an ashtray on the table, before tucking his outer coat and ventured to the nearby handrail of the balcony.
                                                          After placing his hand on the handrail, his eyes scanned through the crowd, trying to retrace the area where he found that charming velvet girl a while ago. Alas, she isn't there anymore. Maybe she's somewhere below the balcony?

The man moved gently by the stairs, stepping a few steps down before pausing as his eyes are now locked to where she is now. There she is. 'What's with this strange pull? Is this my instincts again, or is it another form of magic spell? --This might be dangerous. But somtimes, taking risks turns out to be... rewarding.'

Tis' crazy to say, but taking the bait sometimes is.. quite amuzing. ---Let's see how this will turn out.

During that internal monolog, John was just there by the stairs, with his body all composed as his eyes gazing directly at the Red Velvet. There are so many ways to approach a woman. For John, he rather go with a much.. decent apporach.

- - - - - -

Gently pacing down the stairs, he took of his outer coat to reveal the full shape of his body. Most of the time, wearing outer coats makes you look bigger or rather to conceal most of your body's form. He would then place his coat by his arm to let it drape freely before reaching to her table.
                                                          He could see the ladies in her circle, but his eyes were locked at her.
                                                          "Good evening, ...ladies." John would say with a slight smile, shifting his eyes at the moment to the rest of the ladies nearby. But then his eyes would return back to Reira again. "Hello, ...dear. Addressing to Reira. He said with soulful eyes. Confident he is, but he doesn't sound like a cocky and abnoxious guy.
                                                          "I feel lonely.".. (pauses as he kept his eye contact on her).. "I was wondering if you could... .. . join me upstairs." He then gently reach his hand for her to grasp. And seeing her this close made him recognize the details of her outfit. The lighting here isn't too bright to really see the fine triviality of ones garments. She looks very youthful as well. Maybe too young??

She's indeed cute.

......But will she accept his invitation?

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Neon Lights
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Reira Lovelis
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

AwkwardGirlhood

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:39 pm
User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

This holiday was the worst. Granted, Freya never really took part of observed the holiday much. She'd never really had much a reason to before. It was always the need to survive outweighed the need for anything else in her life. But after meeting John. The name alone, even in her mind, made her grimace and groan, the coiling anxiety and anger that still lingered in her body threatening to consume her mentally. Driving away the thoughts, she had spent enough time locked in her house, shutting away her emotions and the city. Getting herself up, dressed, in relaxed clothing, but appealing enough, she was tired of moping around her house. What did she have to mope about anyway? Being lied to? Being lead on emotionally and just finding out that it was all a bunch of B.S.? Scoffing loudly, she slammed her hand into her dresser in frustration before grabbing her wallet and bag and leaving her house, locking it behind her before making her way into the city.
She didn't have much of a destination in mind. A bar, club, anything. Maybe something loud so she couldn't hear her own thoughts anymore. Hopefully they'd be quiet enough on this holiday with all the people out there pining over their 'loved ones'. Rolling her eyes at the thought again, Freya stopped and her ears perked a bit. Most would say that the building was perfectly sound proofed, but her own hyper sensitive hearing picked up on the music inside. Considering she could hear it from here, a small smile coiled on her lips as she took note of the name before entering the building. Neon Lights.
Freya's icey eyes roam about the darkened space of the club as she entered the building, her ears lying back against her head to block against some of the noise. Amazingly her entrance didn't seem to draw too much attention, so she sashayed her way up to the bar and leaned against it, giving the bartender a coy smile before the bartender leaned in and asked what she wanted to drink. "White Russian please." The name of the drink always made her chuckle, but she actually enjoyed the taste. The bartender gave a nod and she turned to observe the club she had entered, people dancing, the ladies flouncing about into skimpy outfits. Not her usual scene, but likelihood was she wouldn't run into anyone she knows here. Turning back around as the bartender dropper her drink off, she raised it in thanks before taking a sip, and her tail flicking back and forth.
As she sat and enjoyed her drink, she sneered at some men who seemed to be ogling her quite blatantly. "Disgusting." She groaned into her drink before they finally decided to make their approach, seeming to think they were alpha males. Stopping at her chair, they learned in, the smell of too much cologne and booze made her want to hurl. "You alone pretty lady? Want to join us?"
Rolling her eyes and trying to ignore them, Freya continued sipping her drink, wanting to finish it as quickly as possible. She needed to get drunk for this nonsense. Unfortunately, that would be a very expensive bill.
"C'mon honey, don't be like that. We can make your lonely night better." They seemed to lean in closer.
"Hmmm...One, two, and three. Drunk. Over confident. Shouldn't be much of a problem." Freya let her eyes roam over the men who encroached on her, and as one of them reached out to either stroke her head, hair, or even touch her ear, she knocked back the last of her drink before her hand lashed out and grabbed his arm. She was up and out of her chair faster than they could blink and she twisted his arm behind his back. "
prikosnis ko mne eshche raz, yi ya uberu tvoyu ruku vie sleduyushchiy raz."
(Touch me again, and I will remove your arm next time.) She hissed in Russian in his ear. She figured the man wouldn't understand what she said, but the message was certainly there. Giving a sharp pull of his arm to make sure her point was made, she pushed the man away from her and glowered at the small group before they slunk off to lick their wounds. Spitting in their direction, she went back to the bar to order another drink, looking more pissed off than usual.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][ Annoyed ][☀:Location][ Neon Lights ] [☂:I'm with][ Herself ] [✖:O.O.C.][....][✭Money:][500]

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The most insecure men will say that women knew the effect they had on their race. Women will argue against it. But as she sat there with her girls on a smooth maroon velvet couch, making it rain with dollar bills on the gorgeous exotic dancers entertaining them, Reira knew this wasn’t all the way true…at least for her beautiful self. Moths to a bright flame. That’s what they were. Some more than the others. You know, the depressed. The lonely. The ones who were desperate for touch, kiss, love. Nevertheless, the girl with the red velvet hair hadn’t really expected a man like that to just fall into her lap tonight of all nights. So when a hand swept across the back of the velvet couch she was sitting at and the sensation of a string ever-so slightly being pulled in her direction, she couldn’t help but be amused at whoever this was. Whoever he was had the desperation and the confidence to approach her in a crowded club on Valentine’s Day in front of a group of strange women. ..a rarity. And as whoever turned the corner and faced her group of sexy women on the couch, the redhead chose to meet them with one of her gorgeous smiles.

And that smile was a good choice, because in turn this mysterious interloper with the bold game was the Man in Black sans his bucky beige trench coat. He must’ve thought taking off his coat would make more of a good impression. He would be correct as her dark eyes seemed to trail down over his body as he stood directly in front of her. As if he was offering himself up to be judged and then devoured. Which kinda he was, but he didn’t need to know that small silly thing. It would ruin all the fun and he seems to be lots of fun with his toned muscles and black armani suit. It was when he started to address her away from the group with an affectionate ‘dear’ that her dark brown orbs met his again. He was still looking as intentionally as before while he talked so eloquently to her. “Hello..” The velvet haired girl mused back to the man with a devious grin, shifting her left leg over her right. It wasn’t everyday that a man tried to pick a girl using the fanciest language, but she guessed he looked quite older and it was so obvious that this wasn’t his scene. His little accent didn’t help his otherness as well. Yet, everything he was doing so far was keeping her attention….so…

“I feel lonely…I was wondering if you could join me upstairs?”

The Man in Black willfully admitted to her group of girlfriends on the couch, eyeing just her all in the while. Him reaching her delicate hand to close the distance between him and her. Either this man wanted so much fun too, or he had a death wish, or both. She felt amused by all three options. “Well…let me think.” She said, bringing her index and pointer finger to stroke her chin to appear like she was mulling out the offer in her head. Her friends giggling and egging her to take the deal, or they would. The succubus couldn’t help herself; she just loved to tease her snacks before tasting them. Also by the hints of sadness and longing in his eyes, she suspected that any other girl would never give him his fill for tonight. He wanted her and no one else.

After a couple pretend strokes of her chin, Reira smirked back at him with a shake of her head. “I’m so sorry, but I want to han----” the girl started to let him down gently as a ploy to keep him wanting more of her. She knew it was risky to turn down his invitation, but she needed to know that he wanted her whole-heartedly. But as the succubus was turning him down, there was a sudden commotion in the club. Tearing her eyes away from him and in the direction with all the other girls taking her cue, Reira notices the beginning of a bar fight. It has been a while since a guy got decked out at Neon. Prying her away from the scene, the redhead noticed the Man in Black still standing in the midst of rejection and curiosity over the scene happening across the club. With the rare moment of him not gazing at him, Reira got up slowly and sauntered her way over to him. Grasping his hand softly as she lifted herself on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear., “ I changed my mind. It’s getting a little too noisy for me.”

❀► [with : Kira, the girls and The Man in Black ]❀► [where : Neon Light ❀► [mood :Festive/Flirty]❀► Queen of Hearts + Twin Hearts + Heart Eyes with Pink Lips+Little Hearts Everywhere ❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries :hope you like this starter. And hearts everywhere

l SHEM l

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:08 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Reenergized | I'm speaking to Freya | Where am I? Neon lights | What am I wearing? heartbreaker

After quite the eventful day yesterday, Akane was still not in her best wits to be rolling out of bed excited for a new day. She still wanted to drown herself in self pity and just a longing to be around the one who cared for her, yet there she was, alone in her room again - not even on the bed this time as she found herself laying on the carpet rolling around a bottle she swooped from the kitchen. The raven haired woman longed for a change, anything to get her mind to start thinking about things other than Vitessa or even consider that rude red nerd's words to give her the space she needed.

Alas, it wasn't in her to try and do it herself, so she resorted to her phone again, peeking at it for some inspiration and scrolled through a few messages and notifications that she was missing out on from now, limiting her time on social media before she finally spotted something that could work. Loud music, drinks and drunk people with flashing lights, the perfect stimulant to keep your mind occupied enough to forget about things that shouldn't be running around it right? And what better way to piss a bunch of couples off than by dressing up in barely an actual dress but lingerie posing as a shirt and fitted pants with the most anti-romantic colour to add a bit of spice. Obviously she had a jacket on to keep herself from freezing on the way there, but it soon came off by the time she was inside the club, walking up to the bar to pick up her first drink for the night.

On her way there, she stopped in her trail when she noticed a familiar pattern of fur, her crimson hues lighting up a little with uncertainty as she didn't know where she associated the woman just yet. To be fair, she had done nothing wrong herself, but with the attention she got from the annoying blonde next door, that took Vitessa away from her, it wasn't playing all too well for her in the unfortunate wheel of events. The thing she wanted to escape from had partially made itself more aware to her by presenting itself in a lovely frame of the woman before her. Before she could even consider retracting her steps and find a different thing to do while she was still there, she found herself frozen there as she watched her manhandle a man like he was nothing, which drew a smile of amusement across her lips. She'd notice from the corner of her eyes one of the men trying to go up there and stop the woman from hurting their friend to which she'd quickly reach forward and grab him by the collar. "Wow there horsey, let the kitten play." she'd say, shoving him back to his peers, not intervening and letting the woman do her part before she'd whistle to get her attention and to flatter her. "My oh my, to say that it was the coolest thing I've seen this week would be an understatement." she'd say, truthfully even as she walked up over to her side, "May I get that for you?" she'd ask, offering to get her the drink she was going to get for herself.

"I hope you haven't forgotten this humble red eyed freak named Akane. I'm sure I would be the last person you'd want to see after the situation with - you know who, But! I can't say enough that, boy I would love to see you do that to - you know who" she'd wink with a smug little grin. "What are you getting though?" she'd ask, looking over to her drink before asking one of the same for herself, mostly since she wanted to try something different and well, hopefully not scare the other away.

Out.Of.Chips.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:22 pm
User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

A low whistle caught Freya's attention after the men scampered away. Freya's ears twitching back to locate which direction it came from before she turned to meet the red eyes that gazed at her as well. A small and easy going smile slipped naturally into place as she eyed the younger woman. Akane's comment about that being the coolest thing she'd seen all week made Freya laugh to herself, giving a small incline of her head. "Thank you, thank you." She jokingly stated, though she felt a bit happy that someone actually acknowledged her ability.
Looking down at the empty glass that had once held her first White Russian, she couldn't stop the bitter chuckle that bubbled out of her chest. "Well, I was going to order another White Russian, but that seems to be in bad taste at this point." Sliding the empty glass up on the bar, she motioned to the bartender before leaning in so they could hear her, "Jack and coke please." She nodded her thanks as they hurried away to make her drink. Turning back to the dark-haired girl now, she eyed her with an unreadable expression. Listening to her as she spoke, Freya felt her heart give a small pang of hurt, not for herself, but for the girl, thinking she'd have any blame to carry for the situation between her and John. Motioning to the bartender for a second drink, she grabbed them as they were placed on the counter, handing one to Akane and raising her to clink drinks. "My dear Akane. I could never forget you. And please know, I do not hold anything against you for the situation he and I are in. If anything, I should be thanking you! I don't believe he had any intention of telling me what was going on with him." As she continued to speak, her voice got quieter and her eyes took on a hardened look of annoyance, not showing a sliver of her agonizing heart. Taking a large swig of the drink, she gave a small hiss of approval as the rum hit her throat. "I think the bartender saw what happened with those guys. This is far stronger than it should be." She laughed a bit as she took another swig, seemingly not reacting much to the alcohol. She was used to drinking really.
Putting down her glass, she leaned against the bar and crossed her arms over her chest, her posture relaxed, hoping Akane would pick up on it and not feel threatened. Many people found her uncomfortable to be around because her relaxed posture still seemed rather...Sassy. Looking at her friend's outfit, Freya arched a brow. "Well, now I feel underdressed for the occasion." She used her head to gesture at Akane with a playful smile on her lips, giving her a sharp fanged smile. Opening her mouth to make another playful comment, her ears flicked up and her eyes turned in the direction the men had slunk off in, her eyes narrowing viciously as her upper lip pulled back a bit in a low snarl. They weren't approaching just yet, but she felt the shift in the air, picked up whispers that weren't overly quiet. Even with the music, she had a feeling she knew what they were up to. "We may not be able to beat the snot out of a certain stupid blonde, but we may have an opportunity to vent some frustrations shortly." She wouldn't act first, being as trained and lethal as she was, making the first move was always a bad idea, but she couldn't sit by and do nothing if they plotted and planned.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][ Annoyed - Happy ][☀:Location][ Neon Lights ] [☂:I'm with][ Akane ] [✖:O.O.C.][....][✭Money:][500]

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:03 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The moment the little Rose sounded hesitant, John's eyes still locked on her face, he patiently waited. And if she rejects, it's fine.
                                                          Thus, despite the wait, he could also hear the music banging in the background, but something else caught his attention. Though, he didn't turn his head in that particular direction. His body language was all in sight at Reira. But his ears, however, were trying to catch the commotion happening near their proximity.

He heard the scoff of a woman and the commotion of men not far away from the table where Reira is. 'Is it near the bar area?' He thought to himself. --Tempted to turn his head, but he wanted the impression that he is serious with this lovely girl. --Focused, and straight on.

And finally, the delicate damsel grabbed his hand before she whispered something to him. John slowly leaned forward as well to meet her half-way.
                                                          “I changed my mind. It’s getting a little too noisy for me.” She said.
                                                          The mobster would slow lean away to see her face again, but the distance this time was rather much closer. A small adoring smile traced his lips seeing her face this close. His eyes traveled through her entire face. And in response, he also whispered to her ear, saying, "Then let me take you to somewhere where I could spoil you." John would then give a wink at her once he saw her face again. Though, his lips isn't smiliing this time. The look in his eyes does the rest. -----

At this point, John would let her hold his arm to his side. But before they would walk away, he finally turned his head to where the comotion was from. He didn't see anyone familiar due to how thick the crowd is, yet he knows this might escalate into a bar fight. He could join the brawl, but engaging to such excitement is already behind his teenage to young adult days. Plus, he found a new lady to spend time with. --He can't just throw the rare flower he just plucked out from the garden.

John was already staring at the commotion far too long (five seconds and beyond), which attracted some of the Blacklist members near him.
                                                          He looked at the elite few and said, "Protect these ladies, escort them to safety if you have to. And I don't any reports of them getting hurt." And with no hesitation, the elite few surrounds the table, as they face outwards to keep their guard especially from the rising tension in the guests building up somewhere nearby.

(The Blacklist members who are protecting the table are six people. Each has a power of their own while armed with standard issue silenced pistols. But they are not in uniform. They looked like the rest of the party goers, but with serious looks on their faces this time.)

Going back to the partner for the day, John shifted his gaze back to her. "Your friends will be safe, I assure you." John would then gesture his hand to the direction where the exit should be and say, "--Shall we?"

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Neon Lights
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Reira Lovelis
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

AwkwardGirlhood

_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:49 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Reenergized | I'm speaking to Freya | Where am I? Neon lights | What am I wearing? heartbreaker

Akane smiled a little more brighter when she saw the woman smile at her, making a quick applaud when she saw her jokingly thank her. She was truly impressed, not a lot of women did that openly and when she said she'd want to see more, especially on their mutual acquaintance, she wasn't really joking about it. "I'm pretty sure you've got more where that came from." she said, implying to her sharp reflexes and swift clean moves. Akane was a visual learner anyways, so she would like to see more without a doubt, for future references.

Taking the drink, she might have realized that she brought up the annoying p***k on a night like this might have not been the best choice, but seeing how she took it, the way her voice so humble and alluring made her melt a little and see some resemblance to Vitessa, until she saw her turn a little sour. She took a moment to herself, taking a swig herself and winced a little herself. At least the taste took away the thought that she could have mommy issues with her fondness to strong yet gentle women. "For starters, thank you for that. I truly appreciate it." she says and blinks a few times slowly easing in to the feeling of the drink before she chuckled a little, "Second of all, I apologize that I brought him up and soured the mood. But, yeah, the drink does compensate for it." she ends up adding, "You should get a tip for being so observant" she says, turning around and waving to the bartender for the drink and takes another swig herself, setting the glass down when she was done. Now, she never said she was the one giving him the tip so she just downed her drink and paid for the two.

Akane looked over at Freya when she stood against the counter, leaning over it herself now as she tried to mimic the vibe she was letting off. Akane didn't mind her one bit, heck she could be sassy to her and she'd probably just try and match her vibe or get under her nerves for it, either way, not quite leaving her side already. Gosh, she might really have issues. None the less, she caught her talking about her outfit which made her shake her head a little, "This old thing? I just wanted to piss the pretty pinks and couples around." she says truthfully, "You look as gorgeous as ever," she said, winking playfully but clearly implying the truth since Freya is a gorgeous woman. "But if you do want a quick wardrobe change, I think I can find something." she says, looking around just in case. How was she going to acquire them? Nobody needed to know.

The woman's attention shifted back to the other when she spoke, catching the change in her expression, she would have guessed she picked up on something she didn't and looked around. "Is that so?" she asks, a devious little grin playing across her lips, "Oh boy, I've been quite frustrated recently, so this seems perfect to me." she says moving away from the counter for a moment to shake off the excited jitters, but she wasn't going to strike first either. It wasn't going to look right if they would plead not guilty and acting on self defense. Besides, she would rather see her friend here act first and let her get more action than her, because, why not?

Out.Of.Chips.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:50 am

The Man in Black was proving himself to be a gentleman. Bending down to her level so she could talk comfortably without strain, Reira was a little taken by how chivalrous the man in front was. The succubus found herself wondering if this was just his own charming demeanor, or this was an effect of her little party trick that she had yet to discover before. Since every man in her presence had acted wildly different from one another. Some were touchy. Some were daring. Some were obsessive. But very few were this charming and knew what exactly they wanted from her from their very first meeting. It was so sexy that the redhead was still left smirking as he pulled himself back from her before anything exciting could really happen between them. Yet It was like he wanted her to pitch a ******** fit in the middle of this nightclub about him tauting her with a thrill and then ripping it away like a sweet lollipop between her teeth. Fortunately for him, the close proximity between the two made the redhead aware of how attractive this man was. Sweeping blond hair, chiseled jawline, deep azure eyes. Maybe she didn’t really want to burn this bridge after all. And like a reward for holding back on her attitude, the Man in Black leaned in once again and delivered a scandalous proposal.

“Then let me take you to somewhere where I could spoil you” These breathy words of the Man in Black swirled around her head as he, again, pulled back from her. Likely waiting to see a reaction to his suggestion that they might want to get out of this club, so that he could “spoil” her. Typically, a nineteen year old should be scared of a strange older man suggesting something like this. But, his mind was unexpectedly free from any malicious thoughts as their touch cemented her telepathic connection to him. He really did want to give a experience that she desires tonight because she was a little red rose that he plucked out of a garden and it needed to be cared for. What a little naive thought she mused to herself as she felt her face brim into a pretty smile for him. "Ohh…you should know I'm greedy, picky, and a lover of all shiny things." At least she was telling the truth and by his response, he found it to be endearing.

Holding hands with him as he instructed some men to keep watch over the girls, she peered into his mind and found out that he really was an elite who felt like he needed security and his little Rose needed it in for this present moment. She could never be in danger like this, or her friends. So his men needed to keep watch, while he took her own personal security into his hands.

The redhead just stood there and watched as the men took their formation with their guns and all, finally prompting her friends to finally notice the situation. "Bye Bitches. Don't wait up for me and please show these men a good time after. They are on the clock."

Walking through the crowd towards the exit, she giggled as she had heard his reassurance that her friends were in capable hands and they were good. "But am I safe?" She turned back at him and said. He was walking behind her for protection from the gathering number of bar patrons. "You could be a cannibalistic monster who wants to eat me whole for my beautiful flesh," the redhead smirked as they finally reached the threshold of the club. It has always been fun to hint what she was to men before their untimely demise.

Even the gentleman, The Man in Black opened the door. Crisp winter air met them as the night took hold. "And your boys have guns."

❀► [with : The Man in Black ]❀► [where : Neon Light ❀► [mood :Festive/Flirty]❀► Queen of Hearts + Twin Hearts + Heart Eyes with Pink Lips+Little Hearts Everywhere ❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries :hope you like this starter. And hearts everywhere

l SHEM l

Quote:

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out