Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▰ |Azuriel • Nemesis| ▰
Attire, Apparel & Aesthetics:
refer to picture then change hair to silvered white, extremely bright cyan eyes. A gothic lace shawl in a spiderweb pattern and also black, black boots, a small black flower shaped fascinator on her heads left side with thin white stripes and small black feather plumes between its petals. A black frilled and lace embroidered parasol that, when serving its purpose is hooked on her left wrist or being used as a cane as it has a set length and tip to be used as such(Is sized to her height in boots), a fan holder resides on a belt loop on the right hip of her pants complete with folded fan. A black mini handbag and black boots, which oddly enough have been custom fit with two roller blade wheels inside the soles that can pop out up to an inch or so, which serve as her form of transportation.

Heavenfell | Feelings: claustrophobic but intrigued | Thoughts: must avoid the dance floor and compose myself! (Location entry post)

Seeking an escape from a mundane evening at home on her tod and, doing whatever singular person activity without much chance for fresh stimuli was not an endearing concept in the mind of Azuriel that evening. This had resulted in her deciding to go where the exact reason for her current dilemma of how to spend her time had stemmed, she wanted to see how the DJ who’d taken the job she’d had her eyes on but had been to busy setting up her move and fanatically decorating and arranging all the rooms to displayable standards. This had been her error but she would not curse herself or the one whom got there first, she felt that setting up her house was needed so despite a pang of regret she accepted it as unavoidable and not something to feel frustration over... her house phone would say that if this mindset came a few seconds earlier it would not currently be broken, however it would be the only one witness to her singular act of annoyance and thus, it’d be covered up and so nobody would know. So if she was to face the embarrassment of buying a second house phone from the appliance store for a second time in three days she deserved to see the person who caused this crime of passions skills in action, so threw out the phone and got ready for her night.

Her choice of attire was a level lower than normal, lower meaning less over the top and more befitting of this scene, not to say there was a problem with the dress style of this scene, wearing a large frilly dress and other clothing not designed to be touched by others just doesn’t really fit. Now she wasn’t intending on dancing with people and being touched as it was, but the black jeans and her slightly loose fitting shirt were a lot less spacious and retained a level of modesty she could be content with whilst still compliment her figure. One thing that people would immediately notice about her after her silver white hair would be the fact that the only skin she showed was her face, neck and hands, her skin almost as white as paper, a wide and piercingly bright cyan eye peering from her almost doll like appearance. She held a near stoic look on her face which added to her doll like feature, anyone who gazed as her as she skirted the dance floor that she noticed and made eye contact with quickly looked away. This was due to the mild frown annoyance her mouth held that, combine with her wide eyed gaze would give off the impression of someone ready to kill ones buzz if disturbed, especially as her gaze was quite piercing and gave off a judge like vibe.

Her entrance had not been grand nor did she pause to take in the sights and sounds, no, her first thoughts were to find a seat so as to avoid the dance floor and nurse a drink; that would hopefully lower any motivation people might have to ask her to dance. This resulted in her asking the door person the directions to the bar before entering and she followed his instructions accurately, scooting along with a rather stiff posture at a surprisingly smooth pace, avoiding physical contact with every single person she slunk past or in between, not even the closes umbrella hanging from her arm would tap a single shin. Spying her target an open bar side chair she accelerated and made a b line for it, however it looked like another had spotted her quarry and was about to abscond it from her, ohhh how vexing that would be. This fellow was closer than she was and it seemed all was lost but Azuriel didn’t falter and used her ultimate contingency for a situation such as this that was of totally acceptable form among reasonable folk, even if having a smug overtone surrounding the tactic in question, she cared not as she stepped into range and struck true and swiftly.

Azuriels parasol was promptly popped into off her wrist and the handle into the palm of her hand, the long and frilly object tip smacking down onto the bar seat with a thwack. This act startled the unwitting challenger, grabbing his attention and causing him to stop in his tracks to look at the source of the object, which was Azuriel who took advantage of his pause and slipped into the seat then crossed her left leg over her right, all whilst meeting his gaze with her own silently, quite clearly showing she would not surrender the seat causing them to move on a little bewildered. Turning about when he left she hailed the bartender and order a double scotch on the rocks wordlessly by indicating with her fingers what she wanted, taking the drink and gifting the bartender with a swift a very slightly smile that they would be able to pick up on before she turned away, drink in hand.

The parasol was again hooked on her left wrist, the same hand being used to support the glass as her right hand actually held the majority of the weight and was the one she used to bring the glass to her lips. These motions for simply drinking were polished and trained to look extremely dainty as if she herself were delicate like thin carbon, her pinky finger supported the glass along with her ring finger and thumb, her middle and index fingers were partially lifted away from the glass, uninvolved in its support. She inhaled the scent of the alcohol just before she would take small mouthfuls of the liquid, taking a second to swallow, letting her mouth and tongue become familiar with the burning liquids flavour... the only thing that did not match this dainty and prim way of drinking this alcohol was it wasn’t wine and she had no reaction to the stinging burn that alcohol brings, no her attentions seemed to be elsewhere.

She now had the time to survey the joint, there were so many people dancing and bumping and grinding and yelling and ohh boy the debauchery this sort of place much contain would outdo her own conquests of the past four hundred years this evening alone and somehow she wasn’t super fond of that.. if this was because of her or the places activity levels she wasn’t too sure and was not about to dwell on the now, even though the exotic dancers as she adamantly called them due to her other term being a quite bit dated and rude. Her eyes were drawn to her main point of making this trip, her vision shifting toward the DJ booth as she wanted to see the new DJ in action. This however fell short as a plan because there was no one residing in the booth at that moment meaning they were probably playing some pre-decided tracks and suspected requests could be made and might get played if well enough know... she however would not hold such power and hence didn’t consider asking for any track she might like them play. Shifting her frame around she signalled for the bar tender again, leaning in toward him when he came closer and asked him where the new DJ was, disappointed to find out they were not to be working that day. She was getting ready to feel a minor level of dismay for basically wasting her effort on a fruitless search... however this was prevented by the fellow informing her with a point that the new DJ was in fact present, pointing at the balcony seating at a pair of women whom were chatting at a table, before setting back to serving peoples thirsts.

This resulted in her memorizing what the table the two women that he indicated at before slinking off of her chair and found her way to the stairs before ascending them one deliberate step at time, stopping half way up to lean out the way of group of people probably there together. Her expression as she squeezed up against the handrail gave of a level of displeasure as someone put their hand on her shoulder to support themselves, this resulted in her extending her right hands thumb, jabbing the person in between two ribs with her nail and withdrawing her hand before the hand that had impolitely touched her shot toward where she poked in Surprise, the fellow letting out a startled yelp and looked around confused unable to find his assailant as she’d sped off the instant his hand left her. Skirting the border of the balcony, her left hand tracing the outline of the guardrail but not touching it, the tip of her parasol tapping upon vertical facing bars whenever she passed one lightly as she strode toward the engaged pair. She felt a pang of anxiety that would result in her purposeful stride falling short two tables before the talking pair as suddenly she froze, coming to a standstill quite suddenly it surprised even herself! Why, why did she spot like this, she pondered this for a few seconds not paying attention to her surroundings until she realized the cause of her stopping.. it wasn’t proper form to intrude, these two could be good friends or just becoming friends, on a date or many other possibilities that didn’t ask for some stranger to come and try and insert herself because of her own personal motivations, this led her into an immediate dilemma as of what to do.

This resulted in her standing there staring directly past the two sitting at the table, almost like she was staring directly through them and across the room somewhere beyond them, her expression almost thoughtful yet distant. The drink was shifted from her right hand to her left, which the wrist of supported her swaying parasol, the tip barely missing the floor, her right hand reached toward her face, her index finger coming to touch the corner of her lip on its same same as she sifted through her enormous reserves of social experience, trying to decide which was most appropriate and socially proper of her in this scenario. This was done as it devoid of external distractions and in other words with no regard or awareness of the fact she was actually staring and also standing quite in the way and unmoving, causing people to have to fit themselves around her as she unintentionally lost herself internally with her current mental dilemma. Tilting her head slightly and absentmindedly sipping from her glass, her brow gained a slight furrow and her mouth remained slightly open, making her doll like face a little less doll like, combine with her stance relaxing slightly would reveal that there really were a range of expressions outside of her wide eye stoic/distant expression available to herself. The current expression showing the gal was clearly trying to solve a problem or remember something and probably in their own little world at that exact moment, one night also think she was on drugs as they wouldn’t be able to know that would be highly unlikely in her case.

| Ooc | Currently Present: Lot’sa randos and my drink
Liquidity: 900”banked” $100 on hand 16 spent, 4 dollar tip, $80 left

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Sirens Cry

Gwendolyn Knight
▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ThexxSweetxx-xxHeartxxSuccubusxx

User Image

| Succubus | Mood: Slightly Overwhelmed/Curious | Thoughts: "She's very pretty." | Location: Neon Lights |

" I tried to heal the broken love with all I could,
Lived a life so endlessly saw beyond what others see,
I tried to heal the broken love with all I could

With the woman giggling at her attempt at a joke, Gwendolyn felt herself ease further into the conversation. It filled her with a new sense of confidence, even without the assistant of alcohol. looking back towards the woman, even shifting her body towards the woman signalling Sylvia now had Gwendolyn's full attention. She was certainly interesting, and the succubus was eager to learn more.

"Hmmm....." Bringing her finger to her pursed lips, her eyes would briefly flicker from Sylvia to her drink, then back to the girl, "I prefer the company of those who aren't... distasteful." She smiled, "You did catch my attention across the room- not to sound cliche or anything." It was true, over the sloshed patrons, strippers, and pole dancers, the fiery woman was the one who could keep her attention still.

"I find attraction in many things." She started, watching the woman's fingers glide across the top of the table, "Beauty is in all sorts of things; birds, flowers... even these lights." She took a quick glance around the room at the flashing lights, "Even fire." Her attention returned to the woman, giving her a quick teasing glance over, implying that she reminded her of such, "Men are nice, sure. Women are just as beautiful."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Plans of what our futures hold
Foolish lies of growing old
It seems we're so invincible
The truth is so cold

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:32 am
Klause Rammsteiner
Prince_yureil
User ImageUser Image
xx♩ Inside an empty room, my inspiration close;
xxCan't wait to hear the tune, around my head it goes.
xxA magic melody you want to sing with me
xxJust la la la la la~ the music is the key. ♫

Sylvia LaCroix
Rebel Phoenix

♪ And now the night is gone, still it goes on and onxx
So deep inside of me, I long to set it free.xx
I don't know what to do, just can't explain to you.xx
I don't know what to say, oh not another word. ♬xx

xxPresent Company: Gwendolyn, Azuriel
xxFunds: $992

Sylvia tapped a finger against the table, drumming the flats for a second as she let Gwendolyn's statement of preference sift through her own thoughts of the conditions present in the club itself. The raven-haired oddity had come to drink, that much was clear by her doing so to begin with - but being prodded about her preferences in terms of both taste and binary interests had in fact yielded answers that suggested Sylvia was indeed the subject of her interests, particularly out of such a crowd. "Curious." She admitted, cracking a small smile. "For both of us to show here, despite a preference towards a different crowd. Then again, I've always held a curiosity for the standouts, no matter the crowd."

She chuckled, settling her hand again and blinking as she once again felt a persistent tingle at her shoulder, this one so faint that she had to keep quiet a moment as she assessed it. It was faint, but it was in fact persistent. Distance, she supposed, in the feelings associated; a trait of the shy, no doubt. Well, there was hardly a better opportunity to show off. "Sometimes, cliches aren't so bad. Take mine for example; had I not taken notice you were watching, neither of us would have had this fine chance to meet. In fact, had I not, your seat might well have been taken by another watching from behind me with a doubtless timid interest for... the past twenty seconds or so." She confided, without once raising her voice to be heard or looking back to confirm the presence of any such person, and yet was still confident in her claim.

"And as for your attractions..." Sylvia chuckled, eyes shimmering again as she looked up to regard Gwendolyn's gaze before she flicked two fingers up from the table, forging a small line of flame along the space between them held wide. She held it for only a moment before letting it fade with a wink. "I have a particular relationship with two of those, and a fairly fond one concerning a third." She giggled again, resting back easy and offering a small smile. "I would be more than thrilled to show you a phoenix, if you have interest enough to name birds and fire specifically. You seem well worth my interest yourself, if a little reserved at a first impression. Perhaps some notes could be swapped?"

"Ah, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I did promise an exchange of attractions, didn't I? Putting it simply, I have driven wedges between interest, intimacy and romantic interest. Anyone - no matter who - will always have my interest so long as they have my attention and do not prove unworthy of it. It's the nature of life; its inherent diversity may lead to a woeful misjudgement. I suppose you could call it my nature to act as a temptress, so I take care not to mix any acts of intimacy with any real romantic feelings - though, I am well-known to take a keener interest in the unusual. So, I suppose you could say I have some affection for everyone. Including-..." she finally raised her voice a bit as she leaned back over her chair, quickly managing to single out Azuriel as the subject of her being observed; "-those with a more timid approach. Pull up a chair, dear, join us for a time." She invited, waving her closer with an arm and easy smile.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▰ |Azuriel • Nemesis| ▰
Attire, Apparel & Aesthetics:
refer to picture then change hair to silvered white, extremely bright cyan eyes. A gothic lace shawl in a spiderweb pattern and also black, black boots, a small black flower shaped fascinator on her heads left side with thin white stripes and small black feather plumes between its petals. A black frilled and lace embroidered parasol that, when serving its purpose is hooked on her left wrist or being used as a cane as it has a set length and tip to be used as such(Is sized to her height in boots), a fan holder resides on a belt loop on the right hip of her pants complete with folded fan. A black mini handbag and black boots, which oddly enough have been custom fit with two roller blade wheels inside the soles that can pop out up to an inch or so, which serve as her form of transportation.

Heavenfell | Feelings: embarrassed | Thoughts: I’d rather not sour the red clad ones company evening if I can help it! (Location entry post)

As her mind spun up, shuffling different ideas around as to what was the proper etiquette and would not lead to any awkward feelings or embarrassment, her mind was a good distance away. However her contemplations and partially distant mind all rushed back to the actual physical world as one of the two she signal toward her, somehow noticing Azuriels gaze from behind. This created so many questions in itself, puzzlement quivered across her expression for a moment alongside the slew of queries that flickered through her mind, how was she noticed, was it the natural instinct some feel when observed, no this was to aware a reaction. Intensified animal like instincts, extrasensory or enhanced perception, psychic, scrying, scapulimancy, a simple reflection from an object and a real good eye? There was no way for her to know, however the puzzlement was lost for a completely different mental and emotional process, one that she’d originally tried to evade and basically set herself up for failure.

Her posture stiffening after the second her mind spent contemplating how she’d been notice and the slight expression change her face made, then she actually looked toward the lady who spoke and beckoned at her with her had. As if registering her with a delayed second or so later, her eyes widened even more than normal as all the information clicked, her mouth opened slightly and mortification started to set in. She swallowed a rose her glass toward her face, nodding her head as a silent response, taking a sip of her drink and using the glass to conceal her expression as she began to move. Stepping toward the two of them she positioned herself at the part of the table that faced the aisle opposite the guardrails of the balcony. Clearing her throat after another ineffective sip of alcohol before turning to face the two of them, placing her glass on the table but leaving her fingertips in loose contact with top edge of it, her other hand positioned just below her chest with the parasol dangling rose from a lowered position to a small wave swift wave she as a quiet form of greeting, this action combine with her expression hinting she was about to speak.

Having regained her composure mostly by this point and her expression betraying her embarrassment a lot less, the mild flush still residing in her face, the heat not entirely faded away she opened her mouth and spoke. Her voice was quiet and gentle, an air of mild apprehension and polite consideration laced the tone of her words, her voice surprisingly clear through the auditory assault of the music despite her voice seeming small it carried presence. [colour=teal]”A good eve to you both, i’d like to extent my thanks at the offer to join you both... but I shan’t be wanting to accept a sound invitation if it might be a swell notion to one, whilst a drab novelty at best to another...” She spoke, the roundabout wording a fancy way of say she didn’t want to interrupt if even one person would see this as an interruption, her doll like gaze turning toward Gwendolyn ”Would you also be accepting of my inclusion within this little soiree separate from the intensive carnality of this exciting establishment..? I’m not soo gauche or snide that I’d disrupt you two more than this, unless of coarse both parties are unruffled by the intrusion.” She asked, including the party after to express that she would take her leave with understanding if the companion of the one she invited preferred otherwise, she didn’t know how that person felt about the idea of her joining them and thus she needed to obtain Gwendolyns confirmation before she’d actually join them.

| Ooc | Currently Present: Gwendolyn & Sylvia
Liquidity: 900”banked” $100 on hand 16 spent, 4 dollar tip, $80 left

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:01 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ⑲тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: In her apartment XXXXXXXXX ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Za'saad XXXXXXXXX ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Nervous, Curious, Awkward XXXXXXXXX ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Take a picture.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

• Charlotte finished applying her signature blue eyeliner, making sure to wing it like a professional. Once she was satisfied with the evenness on both lids, she put on another layer of mascara before swiping a tinted pink lip gloss across her semi-plump lips. Making a kissy face in the mirror, Charlotte winked at herself before skipping out into her bedroom, where her outfit was laid out. This was her first night at her new job, and she wanted to make sure not only did she rock it out, but she looked good while doing so. It had taken her almost two hours to pick the perfect outfit, but now that the time had come – she was second guessing herself. But one look at the clock let her know that she didn’t have time to look for another outfit.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as she hurriedly dressed before she was putting on her heeled ankle boots, grabbing her jacket and helmet and darting to the garage. As she was waiting for the door to open so she could back out her bike, Charlotte’s thoughts drifted to her neighbor and wandered what he was doing. It had been a few days since she had seen him but knew that they would be on different timetables, what with her taking this night job. But hell, bartending is all she knows how to do except sing and play the piano, and those two things are something she can’t do in public, lest it get back to her father.

Once she was backed out of her driveway, she waited for the garage to close before revving her engine and taking off across town to her new workplace – Neon Lights. It didn’t take long at all for her to arrive at the bar, but it was a little difficult to find parking. Thankfully, she found a small space out on the side of the building. Hopefully, no one would mess with her baby while she was inside. With one more pat against the black chrome, Charlotte walked into the bar, her helmet tucked under arm.

The lights were on at the moment, which let her know that the bar wasn’t officially open to the public yet. ‘Good. Gives me time to scope the place out.’ She thought to herself as she made her way to the bar. When no one immediately came to greet her, she let her voice call out loudly, “Hello?”

Katze Allemon-Schatten
      LordJaxTheSadistic

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:39 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic
MzDuchess

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Isa never bothered with picking out his clothes the night before, or really getting anything ready far in advance. Time was something he had in abundance, so why not waste some of it? Besides, it wasn't like he was at risk for not getting up in time or feeling under the weather or anything like that. Those were some of the first things to go after he un-died. No, workday mornings started basically the same way they always did: quit doing whatever he had been doing to pass the night, pre-fix breakfast for Emi, make sure everything was set up and ready for her, get dressed, and if she did happen to wake up before he left, he would tend to her until he had to leave. His work attire also followed a similar style from day to day: dark long-sleeve button up shirt, dark colored vest, black dress pants, spiffy dress shoes, and more metal/punk jewelry. He had heard somewhere there was a sizable population of people who went crazy over a heavily tattooed and pierced man dressed to impress with timeless class and a bit of edge. Today he needed to pick Val up and drop her off for a playdate, well, she was an adult so he supposed technically playdate wasn’t the term, but she was going to be hanging out with one of her sexy and skilled friends (yeah, he knew all about that.) Picking her up and dropping her off was going to add about thirty minutes to the trip, but fortunately he was riding his Guzzi and they had already worked something out for reimbursement. Normally, he would have talked about the agreement out loud, preferably when her friend was nearby, but he needed to get to work, so he just texted her on the way: "you would owe 2.5 hours, but you get the screamer discount. Two hours have been added to your tab." With any luck, Esmée would read that over her shoulder. Yes, he was that much of a jerk.

However, when he got there he noticed that s**t was a bit different: someone had parked where he normally did. Perhaps it was that new chick he was supposed to teach? Why anyone thought it was a good idea to have him train a new person was beyond him, but apparently that’s what the boss wanted to pay him for today. It didn’t take long for him to find a different spot to park, albeit further away, but he doubted that mattered much. True there was the chance that someone could steal his bike, but if they had any idea to whom it belonged, they would likely think twice: Isa wasn’t violent per se, but neither was he merciful. Walking in, he saw a rather attractive woman looking around like she was lost. Eyeing her from the door, he noted with…approval? that she definitely knew the value of a good pair of heels combined with form-fitted pants. There weren’t any loud or chaotic prints to detract from the assets she brought to the table, that’s for sure. ”Well, she’s certainly got the look, but let’s see if she has the skills?” he said aloud in her direction. Sure it wasn’t the most happy embracing greeting ever, but she was bound to get hit on here, so getting her used to it wasn’t the worst idea.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: New girl I've adopted this personality: Flirty Am I available?: IDK Some words from my handler: Someone ordered a jerk?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexis had a long day ahead of him. He promised the boss he would do a double s**t. Why? Cause there was a new girl to be trained and Isa would have his hands full training her. The djinn was already at the bustling club. As usual, the tiny djinn was dancing along with the music. Greeting anyone new who came to the bar railing for drinks. Dancing around as he would help clean up tables from cups and wipe them down so they wouldn't be so sticky and gross. The djinn smiled as he turned his head as a customer greeted him. "A double? I think you had enough doubles for now, enjoy some water~" The djinn mused as he waved his hand to the person smiling. The person drunkenly smiled and winked to Alexis. Grabbing the floating cup of water. The djinn laughed as he moved gracefully around the bar. His heeled shoes clicking as he moved and danced around. "If I get drunk with you, who will serve you your favorite drinks? Yeah yeah, thank youuu~" Alexis smiled as a customer drunkenly handed him a tip. The djinn winked to the man as the man waved and stumbled back to the dance floor. Turning and plopping the tip in the tip jar, the djinn was on the move again. How someone could keep moving so quickly and gracefully in heels like that was surely a wonder.

Alexis found himself in the midst of the club. The djinn walked with a tray in his hand and two trays floating behind him. The tray he had in hand was full of drinks. The drinks were floating off the tray and to their perspective drinkers. The other two trays were collecting empty glasses. Alexis smiled and thanked a woman who handed him a tip. As the djinn turned to head back towards the bar he noticed a woman looking lost and then he noticed Isa. Without wasting any time at all, the djinn made his way over to the two. "Well, you must be the new girl. Hi! I'm alexis, but please call me Alex or Lex" The djinn smiled as he stood before the woman. Currently Alexis' lower body was a hazy mist. As if from the waist down he didn't have any legs. The djinn's long and beautiful black hair was pulled into an extremely neat and styled high pony tail. From the waist up he was sporting a white long sleeve bodycon. Gold bangles and gold earrings. His makeup surely was the perfect fit for a club. Perfectly contoured, bronzed and blushed. With touches of highlight. Lipliner and lip gloss placed perfectly on his lips. His lashed long but not overwhelmingly long and his eyeliner perfectly winged. "Are you in a mood already, Isa? How's that precious little girl of yours?" Alexis smiled as he looked behind the girl towards his usual co worker. As he said this, his lower half of his body formed through the smoke that it was. His legs covered in black leather leggings and his feet adorned in expensive looking black and gold stilettos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm Wearing: Long sleeve white bodycon, Black leather pants, Stilettos, High Ponytail

Feeling pretty: Excited~

Currently At: Neon Lights

Katze Allemon-Schatten

MzDuchess

LordJaxTheSadistic

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Neon LightsXXXXXXXXX ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Isa and Lex XXXXXXXXX ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Nervous, Curious, Determined XXXXXXXXX ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Take a picture.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

• Charlotte continued to look around the club with a curious gaze, taking in all the different patrons that littered around. It was still pretty early so seeing so many people taking a load off was quite a shock. Her confused look fell off her face as she closed the distance between herself and the bar and was replaced by genuine amusement.

Almost five minutes had passed since she walked inside the bar, but she had yet to see anyone other than the bouncer as far as employees went. However, before she could make the decision to walk behind the bar and the doors she could see – a voice spoke up behind her.

Startled, Charlotte twirled on her heels with practiced ease as she took in the tattooed male in front of her. “Excuse me?” she asked when her brain finally stopped oogling the male in front of her and processed his words. Her eyes narrowed briefly, but she allowed a smirk to dance on her face as she met his gaze head on. “I have all the skills, love. You’d be amazed what I can do with my hands.” She said confidently.

Before the tattooed male could respond, another voice, this one cheerier, interrupted the pair. Turning towards the newcomer, her mouth dropped open slightly as she took in the being before her. He did not have a bottom half of his body, and it threw Charlotte a momentarily before she recovered herself and smiled towards him. ‘I wonder what he could be. Is he a genie?’ She thought as she held her hand out to him. Out loud, she teasingly said, “Hi, Lex! Yes, I’m the newbie. Are you my trainer for the night?”

Katze Allemon-Schatten
      LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:47 pm
MzDuchess
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Off in the distance, he could see Lexi flouncing about, openly showing people he wasn’t exactly human. Had to admire that sort of bravery. It was damn nice having the djinn around, not just because he was a capable individual, but also he was a perfect foil. Isa was (quite obviously) the quiet and mysterious one, always willing to listen and chat with a customer, but he never really went out of his way to engage, kind of old world he supposed. Lexi on the other hand was charming and flirtatious and always brought cheer to the patrons. For a lot of the clientele, he was the ultimate bartender, but at least there were still a few people who just wanted their drinks quick or were looking for old fashioned bar chat. Frankly, Lexi really should have been the one to train the new girl. Not that he had entirely read the woman, but he just sort of got an affable flirt vibe from her. He noticed she was staring silently at him, but that could have been pure shock, appreciation, or any number of sensations, he supposed. However her reply was exactly the sort of thing he hoped for in a bartender: confident and amenable to the situation. That would give her some points with him. Before he had a chance to respond, mist boy cut in with a bubbly intro and welcome. Heh, even had a few words for me. How considerate. He gave a wry little smile, ”me? In a mood? I didn’t know I had any moods.” Ah, but his next question soothed away the snark, and this time he couldn’t help the slight smile which graced his features for a second. ”She’s doing well, thanks for asking. Little more practice and I bet she could start her own band.” He couldn’t help bragging about her just a little bit, he was ever the proud mama bear.

Once the girl’s attention went over to the swishy djinn, his mind switched back to focusing on work. ”He probably should be, but no, you have the misfortune of working with me. Name’s Isa, by the way. Be sure to keep an eye on Lex, he’s good at his job.” See! He could give a compliment if he wanted to! Just because he didn’t usually do such things didn’t mean that he was incapable of it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: New girl, Lexi I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: IDK Some words from my handler: I’m fine if Lex wants to take over some.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexis couldn't help but smile to Isa as he spoke about his little girl. "That makes me happy to hear! Tell her Uncle Lex says hello for me, Isa~" the djinn smiled as he looked back to the newcomer. The tray he had in his hands than began to float like the other two. Clear he was giving his arm a break from holding a cup covered tray. His hands resting on his hips now. "It's a pleasure to meet you~ But no, I'm not your trainer. You can't have it that good on your first day. But Isa is right, he will be your trainer" Alexis smiled as he looked over to the bar and nodded his head. The three floating trays levitated higher and over to the bar. Making sure not to hit anyone. As the trays rested behind the bar, the glasses all levitated into the washing area to be cleaned. "But don't worry. I'll make sure Isa doesn't bully you too much on your first day. It'll be fun. Right, Isa?" Alexis giggled a bit. Winking playfully to Isa and then smiling a sweet smile to the new girl.

Turning gracefully on his heels, the djinn faced the bar. His long ponytail swaying in the air. Clear it could hit someone if they stood to close. The djinn made his way over to the bar. When he got to the bar he opened the little door and went behind it. Immediately being bombarded with guests. The djinn smiled to them all and nodding to them. The tiny male was moving with grace and speed. Grabbing all he needed for the drinks requested. In the next moment, it seemed that Alexis was levitating again. "Oooh, Isa! Can you wash cups for a moment? I have a few orders...Thank youuu~" The djinn smiled as he shouted over to Isa and the new girl. The djinn returned to the ground. Finishing up the drink orders, taking the payments and handing the drinks out. The tiny djinn moved around the top of the bar with a warm wet cloth. Wiping down and spilled alcohol so it wouldn't get sticky.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm Wearing: Long sleeve white bodycon, Black leather pants, Stilettos, High Ponytail

Feeling pretty: Excited~

Currently At: Neon Lights

Katze Allemon-Schatten

MzDuchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:37 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

User Image

He was still beaming with fatherly pride even as Lex said to say hi to her for him. Sure Lex probably didn’t know he and Isa’s baby girl were about the same age, and likely if he did know he would change his wording, but such thoughts never really stirred in the lich’s mind. ”Alright, while Lex holds down the fort, I’ll show you around” Isa said, turning to address the new girl. She paused him on that, saying she needed to use the restroom, and…that was the last he saw of her. Weird. With a shrug, he came over when Lex called him and set to work washing dishes. Once they were cleaned up, dried, and returned to their shelves, Isa went over to the other side of the bar and started tending to the few customers who weren’t trying to flirt with and/or chat up Lex (seriously, that meant hardly anyone. The djinn was all sorts of popular.) There were still a few people who came up to the bar who had more important things to do on the dance floor or off to the side with some pretty young thing, and those people were best dealt with by Isa. He knew all of the drinks by heart, was known to sometimes make something that wasn’t on the menu (for the right price,) and he could be damn fast about it.

After who knows how the heck long, there was finally a lull in clamoring patrons, and Isa was about halfway through washing another truckload of glasses. Turning over to his accomplice, he stated the obvious: ”I think the new girl left. Was I that much of an a**?” He was always a bit of a jerk, but he thought he had reined it in fairly well, but perhaps not. ”Oh well, we do alright just us two, right?” That said there were not enough hours in the day for how much he wanted to be with his baby girl, but at the same time she was supposed to be practicing a degree of independence and even he had to admit that he never really gave her a chance for that when he was around. ”Why is my little baby growing up so damn fast! She may legally be an adult, but she’ll always be my cute little baby sugarplum.” It was so hard being a mom…

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Lex I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: IDK Some words from my handler:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:38 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:52 pm
User Image

𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓷𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓽

Rayne had woken up late the next afternoon, having taken the day yesterday to finish setting up his new place. For the first time in a long time, he felt like he actually slept well without having to take Rohypnol —which he stole from one of the live-in maids back at his old house— or screw until he passed out. The sheer amount of freedom he now had to wake up when he wanted to, to eat what he wanted to, and to not constantly be reminded of what he went through for his parent’s sake was honestly liberating. Getting out of bed, he stretched and made his way down the hall to the bathroom. He showered and cleaned up nicely before he returned to his room, picking his clothes out of his closet. Rayne put on his Calvin Klein boxers before putting on a black pair of ripped skinny jeans, a silver chain hanging down on the right side. He then put on his black crop top which had mesh sleeves which covered many of his scars but left his unpierced navel and ‘happy trail’ open for viewing. He then put on black socks, pulling his high top Pride Converse on over them. Finally, he threw two braided bracelets on: black on his left wrist and rainbow on his right. After he got dressed, he went down the stairs from the loft to his kitchen. He made himself a cup of coffee and toast before he settled in his living room, wasting time until it was late enough to go out to a bar or club. As Rayne prepared to leave, he grabbed a small bag out of the pocket of his leather jacket. Then, Rayne locked up, exiting through the garage on his motorcycle, the door closing behind him.

Using his new cellphone, Rayne was able to find the Neon Lights club in downtown Soleil. He parked his motorcycle a short ways away before walking up to the club. To no surprise, he was carded at the door, using a fake I.D. to get in. Entering into the club, he danced with a few people, bumping and grinding while his eyes skimmed the room for the bar. Slowly, he made his way through the crowd and up towards the bar. There, he watched the strippers and dancers until he was approached by a bartender. He looked over the menu before going for a Jager bomb. While the bartender poured the shot, Rayne reached into his pocket, opening the little bag he brought, and pulling out two little circular pill with a smiley face on it. As the jager bomb was set on the bartop, Rayne paid in cash, giving the bartender a $2 tip before he took the drink, turned his back, and dropped the pills in his drink, ready to party his evening and night away and maybe hook up with someone new.

Rayne started dancing after he finished his drink, waiting for the ecstasy to kick in. After about twenty minutes of jiving to the heavy bass, he could feel his body growing warm, his vision blurring slightly, and an overwhelming sense of euphoria washed over him: signs that the little pills had finally kicked in. Rayne almost immediately became a social butterfly, dancing with just about anyone and everyone. The physical touch of others grinding against him feeling irresistible, his physical sensitivity being heightened by the MDMA.

It had been some time since Rayne had last gotten high, but he loved the feeling. Ecstasy, specifically, was one of his favorites as it helped him to relax, let loose, and actually escape from the haunting memories of his past while also helping him to break out of his shell and meet new people and potential partners. Sure, he experienced negative side effects from time to time like insomnia, anxiety, paranoia, and most notably, a loss of appetite, but his experiences were more positive than negative overall, especially now that he has learned how to take care of himself while high on ecstasy: making sure to drink water and take breaks every few songs so he didn't overheat or become dehydrated.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

𝒲𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓉: $340 + Cards | 𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: In His New Apartment -> Neon Lights | 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎: No One....Yet | 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝒹: Excited and Adventurous | 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉: Club Outfit | 𝒮𝑜𝓃𝑔

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:15 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ