Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reosaki Suzumiya

Reosaki's calculations were correct. The lesser men backed away as soon as he positioned himself right next to the silver haired beauty. This boosted his ego even more. What he did not expect was someone bumping to him from behind. Turning around to see whay the commotion was all about, he discovered thatit wasnnon other than the rebellious princess' doing. "Whoa there princess." He said as he came closer to her, keeping a safe distance in case she decided to go kung fu on him as well. The attention she garnered this time was far more than what she got from her previous rendevous. Reosaki just could not help it, busting with laughter at the sight. Man, this girl is really something.

COMPANY :: Princess?
                                          LOCATION :: Neon light: at the dance floor
                                          FORM ::Human
                                          OOC ::He can be a bit rude...

Amour1568

___

___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:59 pm
ʁфҡϛΔηΔ ɣфʆҡфɣ
Roskana Volkov

XXXXXXXXXXAfter she had just thrown the punch to the man in the gut, Roksana stood tall before smiling slight to herself. "Next time don't touch a woman like that without their permission." She stated to the man before turning around to see the male that she was flirting with had followed her onto the dance floor. She guessed that he was the main reason why most of the men who had surrounded her, had turn tail and went back to what they were doing before she got onto the floor to dance. A small part of her wanted to thank him, but the majority of her just want to keep flirting her way into his heart. Perhaps she could get some action with him. Who would know really. "Still just think I'm a princess and or a lady?" Roksana asked as she moved closer to him, as continued to walk over to the man, she would dance here and there just to keep his attention. Though she already knew she had his attention from the moment she walked into Neon Lights.

╔══════════════╗

Feeling: Confident and Flirtatious

Company: A Man around 6'0"ft

Wearing: Outfit

OOC: That's alright no worries.

╚══════════════╝

Remses

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Reosaki Suzumiya

"Well..." Reosaki's eyes wondered towards his upper left as if he was asking a difficult question. Clearly she's more than meets the eye but why kill the fun. The male's brow raised once more. The silver haired beauty seemed to be fine with his little antics. So far he has not gotten any sort of beating whatsoever. "Okay? He said chuckling to himself clearly entertained. If she want it then why not give it, right? Since he got thw go signal, Reosaki crefully traced the paths of her arms until his were wrapped around slightly, dancing along with her groove. Slowly his face would come a bit closer to her ear to give her the answer she was waiting for. "Definitely a princess ." A smirk came across his lips once more as he awaited for her wonderful reaction.

COMPANY :: Princess?
                                          LOCATION :: Neon light: at the dance floor
                                          FORM ::Human
                                          OOC ::He can be a bit rude...

Amour1568

___

___

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:01 pm
ʁфҡϛΔηΔ ɣфʆҡфɣ
Roskana Volkov

XXXXXXXXXXJust as soon as she had arrived to her destination, which happen to be dancing in front of the man she was flirting madly with, Roksana couldn't help but feel a slight shiver go through her spine, which rarely happened to the Ice Elemental, when he decided to bring his hands around her arms. It was electrifying, well her opinion when she finally felt his touch on her body. Though as soon as he brought his lips towards her ear to whisper his answer, all she wanted to do was let her head fall backwards and sigh contemptment. But she didn't want to give into him too easily. Thankfully though when he decided to grace her with his answer, Roksana couldn't help but crack up a bit. "So you still think I'm a princess, though what makes you say that?" She asked as she brought her head up to whisper in his ear as well. Though with the way the music was loud and defiant, it was a bitter louder then just a whisper.

╔══════════════╗

Feeling: Confident and Flirtatious

Company: A Flirt of a Man who has her Attention

Wearing: Outfit

OOC:

╚══════════════╝

Remses

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:06 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ③яם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:39 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester ended up being sick last week because of the flu, thus ending up being cooped at home for days with medication and home remedies as company alongside the Netflix movies on TV. It was only today that he came back, feeling well and vibrant even with the stormy weather that affected the city for a few days now. It was still morning, however, so there would be no partying for now, though he chose to partake in cleaning the place as compensation for his absence. Because of that, the dance floor was polished, close to being immaculate, and the counter for the bar was also clean, ready for another round of drinks once the party might start tonight. 'Might' was the technical word because of the weather not being in good shape, and there were chances that the fun times would have to wait till the storm would pass.

After wiping the sweat off his forehead and changing his shirt to freshen up a bit after hours of cleaning, he sat down on one of the stools, asking the bartender for a glass of water. It was a shame that he didn't bring any baked treats because of his sickness, but he would buy something to eat later once his thirst would be satisfied. The ginger-haired took a steady sip of water, smiling as the water relieved his parched throat.

Mood: productive
Company: everyone inside the area
Money: $120.00 (Wallet - after various expenses); $1375.00 (Bank - after salary and withdrawal of funds)
OOC:

Yandende

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
location Neon Lights ❥company Cute ginger and some cool club employees ❥mood Eager ❥money$992 ❥wearing Jean jacket, black shorts, and a striped top~

:The rain, though wonderful and fun to splash around in, interrupted Synne's tourist activities. Luckily, she came to a...club of some sorts? Hmm...I wonder if this is suitable club attire for this area. She shook herself off, and decided to walk in.

What greeted her was more exciting than she would've guessed. The place was huge, well lit, and had..."Oh my gosh. They have freestanding poles!" She squealed a little too loud, surprising some of the employees cleaning and getting ready. Her face reddened slightly and she cleared her throat, walking confidently to the bar. You're a centuries grown woman, Synne. Get a grip. She noticed a young man sitting at the bar already, so she sat down a seat down from him, giving him some space.

"Hi there. Can I get a Jager Bomb?" The bartender nodded, fixing her a shot right away, placing it in front of her. She smiled and thanked him, taking a sip. Oh wow...these were strooooong. Good thing it takes more than one to get her crazy...Okay...now's the perfect time to make a friend or something. Bartender or Ginger?

Synne turned to the young man and smiled, still sipping her ddrink."Heya. You a local?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Name
Name

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:15 pm
User Image

The DJ continued on drinking until the female voice boomed out, complimenting about the poles. Chester chuckled internally; the pole dancers were also the main attraction inside the club aside from his beats. His eyes took in the sight of the newcomer who apologized, and then ordered the drink from the bartender who was happy to fix that up for her. That lady's definitely a good mood for some drinks, though it was best not to go overboard for the day. He nodded when she asked if he was a local to the city, and put the glass down, asking the bartender for another glass of water.

"Yep, for a long time. I bet you are a newcomer to the city and you want to get acquainted as much as you can. Thankfully, this place is one recommendation to do so if people are party animals. There are also other places, like that bookstore, the coffee shop, and even the museum. Heck, there are a lot of restaurants available for eating," he spoke before taking another sip of the water. "Though what draws you here to this place exactly? Are you a party-loving gal?" his smile was faint as he continued on talking. The bartender was done giving him another glass of water and was now wiping the last few of the shot glasses reserved for the drinks.

Mood: productive, cordial
Company: everyone inside the area
Money: $120.00 (Wallet); $1375.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Yandende

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
location Neon Lights ❥company Cute ginger and some cool club employees ❥mood Eager ❥money$984 ❥wearing Jean jacket, black shorts, and a striped top~

Her expression brightened up a bit, taking another sip of the shot and crossing her legs. Conversation mode on."Yeah I'm new around here. And I passed by those places before coming here. Yesterday all I did was unpack and go get Mickey C's, haha. Didn't even stop to talk to anybody." She gestured to the bartender for a refill, swirling the remains of her drink.

"I was actually on my way to the beach, see if there's a good restaurant down there. But the rain is making it...well, less than enjoyable." Synne looked him over curiously, inspecting his overall appearance. He seemed like a nice kid. But he had a little edge to him. Mature for his age, too. Very interesting.

"Party girl huh...I guess you could say that. I like to enjoy the noise, the people and well...the drinks." She chuckled and raised her glass slightly for emphasis. "But I guess that's obvious, haha. Name's Synne. What's a nice young adult like you doing in such a party place?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Name
Name

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:56 pm
User Image

He frowned at the mention at the beach, "I did had a great time there a few weeks ago. I won't mind going there again, but yeah, the current weather sucks. I won't mind staying inside the house and play games, though. Anything to keep myself occupied on my days off." Not to mention that Tiffany would be happy to see him garnering more attention towards her. She was also his companion during the week he was sick with flu, being by his side like a guardian. Chester laughed when she mentioned that she indeed like to party, "Sounds good. You may end up staying here for a long time if you want to."

The female then introduced herself as Synne, and his smile widened a bit, "Nice name. I'm Chester, the actual DJ responsible for the music. The beats on the dance floor were mostly my creations." He then clinked on her glass gently, as if to raise a toast for the acquaintanceship that was blossomed in this place. "If party music is what you want, I'm your man for the job. It's the main thing I usually do at home to keep myself busy aside from my hobbies."

Company: everyone inside the area (talking to Synne)
OOC:

Yandende

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image
location Neon Lights ❥company Cute ginger and some cool club employees ❥mood Eager ❥money$984 ❥wearing Jean jacket, black shorts, and a striped top~

She listened to him intently, nodding at his words.Though she didn't mind the rain at all. In fact, if more people would go out in it, she'd never be at home. "Well, as long as the place gets a little livelier, I might not leave until tomorrow."

He then told her his name, and she chuckled to herself. A good friend of hers' was also named Chester. "I actually have another friend named Chester. But he's no DJ." The music playing overhead was low and calming, speeding up to a beat you could dance to every thirty seconds or so. "Well, you're good at what you do. What's the name of this song by the way?"

Synne moved to the seat next to him, wanting to listen closer. "Music is one of the most important components of a good party, so naturally I'm interested." She smiled and finished off the second drink.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Name
Name

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image

Chester hummed when Synne mentioned that she also had the friend with the same name as his, "That's quite interesting." At the question about the music that was currently being played at the background, there were a few seconds of contemplation before he replied, "It was from a friend of mine back then who is now in Germany for his tour, not my creation. He agreed to let me use some of his tunes for the club, though, aside from my works. The name's 'Boston Kreme' in reference to his favorite donut flavor. Appetizing." Chester was more of the original glaze type, as well as Bavarian with strawberry filling inside, but that was besides the point.

With that revelation out of the way, Chester was now asking the usual questions related to knowing the new people, though one at the time. "Where are you from anyway before moving here?" he inquired, before sipping water from the other glass now that the previous one's empty. The music didn't help in drowning out the rain from outside, as the shower could still be heard, though not as much. But at least, it did help in distracting them from such bad weather, more so with the ongoing banter.

OOC:

Yandende

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Your friend seems talented." She chuckled at the name, pretty easily amused. Heh. Donuts.

"Where am I from? Heh, I've heard that before but I don't know exactly. But I was ...let's say my last real home was in France." Honestly, she wasn't sure where she was in those early days, but that seemed to make the most sense. But he didn't need to know all of that right away.

"Funny enough I was...adopted...by an American, so my french is all kinds of rusty. That man was a great teacher, but getting him to teach me the language of the area was some sort of problem to him." She huffed, poking the inside of her cheek with her tongue. To this day, his actions still annoyed her.

"But enough about all that...are those poles just for show, or are y'all hiring?" She grinned, staring back at the stripper poles. She didn't really need a job, since she could find somebody to mooch off of, but they diiiiid interest her~

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Name
Name

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image

"France but adopted as an American, huh? Interesting. I'm actually a New Yorker, so we are not that different, after all," he responded. It was a shame that her French wasn't up to par; he would like to see how she sounds like when switching to such language, more so with the funny accent. At the question about the poles, he hummed, and put the now empty glass down. "Unfortunately, the pole dancer slots are full, as we only hire two people for the job. However, we won't mind some extra bartenders, those who can mix up some bad-arse drinks for the crowd," he clarified. Perhaps, Synne was attuned to dancing and she wouldn't mind showing off, but someone else had already gotten the chance to be hired before the brunette showed up here.

"In fact, I knew someone who was a good bartender before. Too bad he left, but we won't mind having you on board. That is, if you are interested," Chester continued on, a hand now resting onto his chin. Haejin was such a good guy, but it was a shame that personal reasons led him to departing from Soleil. The ginger-haired had no choice but to accept his wishes, even if it was excruciating, though not as much as his break-up with Jessie.

OOC:

Yandende

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Synne sighed and leaned on the bar, resting her elbows on top. She was a bit disappointed that the job was already taken, but that's just how stuff goes. "Boo. Bartender huh? Meh. I did for a while when I was younger, but I think I'm all mixed out." Synne chuckled.

"Honestly, if I'm not looking for a job nowadays, I'm looking for a date. And apps aren't cutting it, y'know?" She contemplated ordering another drink, staring at her empty glass.

"By the way, how old are you? You look young, but not young enough to get carded at the club."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Name
Name

OOC: Sorry for the late and short reply! Holiday time is crazy

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games