Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
EVERYTHING WE SEE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:22 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Hmwam7EN8

This video shows it. O.O All I wanna see like. It's soo weird.

Especially once it gets later on, it gets soo weird, like soo blurry and wierd, makes me think all we see is fake. I mean I wish I took the same drug this guy took. I'd love that. Seeing soo weird. O.O

I wanna be high all the time!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:33 am
WOw at 3:26 minutes, it's like the person is almost legally blind. It's soo weird. Soo blurry. o.O Soo weird. I WANNA SEE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!! No wonder everything is fake. Soo fake and blurry.

Soo weird, Is the person in the video human? It's too weird. No human sees like that.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Hmwam7EN8

After 5:33 I know that everything is fake. o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:44 am
The sad thing is is that this is what I am seeing if I was a human on the brink of death.

I would be feeling weak in stuff and everything would be blurry in stuff to me like everything is fake and blurry in stuff like on those videos....soo weird. It'd bee soo weird and distorted that eventually I would close my eyes and pass out since it was soo weird. Ppl would look at me but I wouldn't care cuz everything was soo blurry and distorted and I didn't know, ppl thought I was a zombie or something but then eventually it got soo fake and blurry I passed out in the nighttime in a graveyard!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:48 am
Well in the series, I passed out in the morgue car in stuff then made weird sounds that made the morgue ppl stop the car in crap. Before Ali died, the last thing she saw was falling from the 2nd floor or something, then the next thing she saw was a person and shielded herself from him and the other one, they both got scared that she was a zombie so they fleed.

Even though she felt she was still alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:00 am
But yeah it's sad that a zombie sees better than a weird strange indenial human who thinks she is something more....

But of course zombies have way better vision and hearing then a human anyday. Of course that is self-explanatory. And of course vampires have the same vision capabilities as well. I mean we undead have the best views than anything anyday. We have the sharpest vision anyday. Only other beings that have sharper vision are dragons. biggrin Zombies/Vampires/UNDEAD WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing you can do. We will take over. Beginning is the Zombies Anonymous movie, where the zombies are creepy and put plates over their heads so that you can't shoot them in the head. Once that happens in real life, we are all doomed....well humans that is. I am not human so who cares.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:47 am
Yeah the Zombies Annonomous movie is weird. Once zombies put plates over their heads so you can't shoot their brain, that is when you can say we are all doomed!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, the brain is just a weird looking thing. It's what makes us experience everything....in.....weird....first person view... crying ok. please......just leave me alone. You all are fake. I am the only real living thing. sad Even though I am a zombie.....but I am......real...? I don't know. crying

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES EVERYTHING IN FIRST PERSON VIEW!!!!!!!?????????????? crying Please help me. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

OMG Kaitlin

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items