Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Past Events (fun to read, No Posting)
Halloween Ball 2014 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:25 am
Over the rolling plains of the Midwest, lay endless expanses of cornfields. At the intersection of two long country-spanning roads, rests a tiny lazy farm town. Even here... No, especially here, the harvest is celebrated as the fog creeps from out of corn fields. Once again, I have arranged for this mysterious little town to host our Halloween activity's.
This Year our ball will be held in a outdoor clearing, decorated by orange and black streamers, gripping from lamppost to lamppost. In the center is a well kept Bone-fire. To the south of the clearing is the general store, which has graciously offered to remain open throughout our entire event. Huddled around the store is a variety of food vendors whom sale all kinds and sizes of food. To the west is the road, solemnly intersecting with the only other road in the town just south of the General store. On the other sides of the roads lies the town hall, the post office, and a small scattering of old houses, each one with a number of Jack-o-Lanterns lighting their porches. And finally to both the North and the East of our gathering area, is a massive multi-mile long corn maze. With a cool breeze and frightening fog emitting from its entrance, do you dare enter the maze?

WELCOME TO THE HALLOWEEN BALL!

-Rules and guidelines-
1. Follow the tos and all that jaz of coarse.
2. The Locals are friendly, so we all should be as well.
3. This is a dance so make sure you have a partner.
4. Although this is a dance, you are more then free to explore the town to your hearts content. But do be careful in the Maze. *winks*
5. Everything you need (drinks, props, anti zombie spray [ie. shotguns], rooms for "couple time" and anything else you can think of) are available to you.
6. HAVE FUN!
7. Playing tricks on people is okay, but DON'T BE MEAN TO PEOPLE I WILL BAN YOU.
8. I reserve the right to add more rules as necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:30 am
Serenitybunny

*I smile brightly, approaching bunny with two sodas I bought from the general store. I offer her one as our eyes lock*
Hello my dearest, might I ask you for a dance?  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

NateTmi

Shy Informer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:57 am
surprised How Long is the dance on for ? eek (Like)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:52 am
Cnatetmi

*Strolls over to the esteemed guest*
Our festivities will last all month long.  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

NateTmi

Shy Informer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 am
CaptainPhantom
Cnatetmi

*tips you with a coin*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:59 am
Cnatetmi
CaptainPhantom
Cnatetmi

*tips you with a coin*

*laughs then flips it into the air, catching it after sever flips then puts it in my pocket*
Make sure you invite your friends. And do be safe if you decide to wander into the maze.  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Serenitybunny

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:06 am
CaptainPhantom

*I smile brightly, approaching bunny with two sodas I bought from the general store. I offer her one as our eyes lock*

*Smiling softly, her gloved hand reaches out to take his offering drink which she needs at the moment and opens the cap. Her warm eyes look at her kitty cat with love and she whispers softly before she takes a few slips of her drink.*
It will be my pleasure, Captain.
///u////

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:12 am
Serenitybunny
CaptainPhantom

*Smiling softly, her gloved hand reaches out to take his offering drink which she needs at the moment and opens the cap. Her warm eyes look at her kitty cat with love and she whispers softly before she takes a few slips of her drink.*
It will be my pleasure, Captain.
///u////

*smiles and takes a swig of his. He gently wraps his other arm around her and leads her to an open area on the other side of the bonfire. Setting both of our drinks down he begins to dance with her to the macabre music being played in the background.*
Im so happy you came my dearest <3  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Serenitybunny

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:32 am
CaptainPhantom
*smiles and takes a swig of his. He gently wraps his other arm around her and leads her to an open area on the other side of the bonfire. Setting both of our drinks down he begins to dance with her to the macabre music being played in the background.*

*Giggling softly, she lets him carry her away from the walls and holds his hand trustingly. Her head rests on his shoulder and her soft body leans against him as she swings her body along with his.*
Isn't this Halloween's party early, Captain?
=^x^=

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:34 am
Serenitybunny
CaptainPhantom

*Giggling softly, she lets him carry her away from the walls and holds his hand trustingly. Her head rests on his shoulder and her soft body leans against him as she swings her body along with his.*
Isn't this Halloween's party early, Captain?
=^x^=

*with my hands on her hips, we sway gently together*
Nope *giggles* In my family we decorate and celebrate all month long. Fall has always been the most magical time of year for me. <3
Besides all that, the guild needs something to do.
*I lean my head against yours and gently kiss you*  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Serenitybunny

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:37 am
CaptainPhantom

Nope *giggles* In my family we decorate and celebrate all month long. Fall has always been the most magical time of year for me. <3

*Blinking her eyes, she sighs happily while they dance along to the music but she couldn't help blushing more to her ears due to their close contact to each other.*
Hmmmm, sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my family rarely decorates the home but only during Chinese New year.
XD
*Her head nods to his idea and smiles more. The touch of his lips sends warm vibes to her body and her soft glossy lips kiss him back tenderly with her eyes close but her body is still swaying with his.*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:23 am
Serenitybunny
CaptainPhantom

*Blinking her eyes, she sighs happily while they dance along to the music but she couldn't help blushing more to her ears due to their close contact to each other.*
Hmmmm, sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my family rarely decorates the home but only during Chinese New year.
XD
*Her head nods to his idea and smiles more. The touch of his lips sends warm vibes to her body and her soft glossy lips kiss him back tenderly with her eyes close but her body is still swaying with his.*

*my left hand continues to guide you from your hip, as my right hand softly rubs up and down your back as we dance happily to the music*
Hmmm I actually don't Know all that much about Chinese New Year. Why do you celebrate it? My family celebrates Halloween because we are capitalists and there are a lot of local stores that sell decorations, so we are helping the local economy by buying them and candy. =>.<= Also its just fun. Lol
*as our lips softly part I lean my head to yours and smile*  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Serenitybunny

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:57 am
CaptainPhantom

*my left hand continues to guide you from your hip, as my right hand softly rubs up and down your back as we dance happily to the music*
Hmmm I actually don't Know all that much about Chinese New Year. Why do you celebrate it? My family celebrates Halloween because we are capitalists and there are a lot of local stores that sell decorations, so we are helping the local economy by buying them and candy. =>.<= Also its just fun. Lol

*Giggling softly, her soft body relaxes by his touch and sways with his guiding body. Her index finger taps her chin as she thinks about her home tradition.*
Well, my family is Chinese so our custom is decorated the house to welcome the new year and get rid of the bad luck...

*Nodding her head, she slides her hand back on his shoulder while she kept her other hand in his hand.*
Hmmm, candies sound yummy to go for treat and trick.
=^x^=  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:16 pm
Serenitybunny
CaptainPhantom

*Giggling softly, her soft body relaxes by his touch and sways with his guiding body. Her index finger taps her chin as she thinks about her home tradition.*
Well, my family is Chinese so our custom is decorated the house to welcome the new year and get rid of the bad luck...

*Nodding her head, she slides her hand back on his shoulder while she kept her other hand in his hand.*
Hmmm, candies sound yummy to go for treat and trick.
=^x^=

Getting rid of bad luck? That sounds like a good tradition =>.<=
*As the song ends I wrap my arm around your waist and lead you to the party area where there are some picnic tables set up to watch the bonfire*  

CaptainPhantom
Captain

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Serenitybunny

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:10 pm
CaptainPhantom

Getting rid of bad luck? That sounds like a good tradition =>.<=
*As the song ends I wrap my arm around your waist and lead you to the party area where there are some picnic tables set up to watch the bonfire*

Yup it also involves cleaning my home and make to sweep to the direction to your door to sweep away bad luck. Placing a bowl of tangerines as good luck and fortune as well as other symbolic objects, Captain.
=^v^=
* Following his lead, she is really enjoying the moments with him as she keeps on smiling happily. Blinking her eyes, she takes in the new setting of the environment and her tummy rumbles loudly. Giggling, her arms cover her tummy.*
Teeheee, all the dancing made my tummy hungry, mew.
What kind of style foods are being serve here, Captain?
>\\v\O;;  
Past Events (fun to read, No Posting)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces