10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:29 pm
souleater0123

User Image

◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○ Otonashi Wolff||

"OFF!" Benji had pushed Otto down and got his arms off so the girl could get off quickly. "I left you for one minute!" Benji had pushed him down to the point Otto had passed out rather quickly. You could tell by the way he snored, showing that he had fell asleep. Benji soon let her go as he then crossed his arms: "They didn't warn you too well did they? He had been acting a bit flirtatious....seems like he's hallucinating and also not himself....just not right. Don't worry.....he won't remember any of this....for sure." He then thought maybe she needed to go outside. "I got a few errands to run anyways, mind helping me out? I just need someone to follow me and help carry some things to the castle."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:24 pm
amiʘrinku

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Nami was shaken suddenly being free and couldn't help but flinch at Benji yelling. she was glad that he had let her go. She shook her head. " They did explained it to me. I just was caught off guard and before I knew it I was trapped " she said. when he said that Otto would not remember she let out a little sigh. " so embarrassing " she thought remembering the moans. Nami could still feel the heat on her neck that sent chills down her spine. She perked up when Benji asked her to come along. " I don't mind at all " she glanced back at Otto " um thank you " she said shyly

╚══════════════╝

Ooc:::...

ShadowStream-chan

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Master/Slave Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items