ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:37 am
souleater0123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○ Otonashi Wolff||

With the morning sun setting, All Otto could do now was go through the many paperworks and also manage the villages that he now is taking over. The kingdom he ruled was pretty big, and he even knew it would be very difficult to do.

Benji was already going through everything in town to check up on everything. Otto trusted him with the hard task of 'spying' on people, it was to make sure everything was a-ok. Done with the papers, Otto gulped down a glass of water and sighed irritably as he then stood up and decided to check out the window, taking note of the girl going through the garden. For some reason, he felt iffy. "I'll have her eat with me." He said to himself, as he then had the cooks come up with something for lunch. He then spotted one of the maids going by. "The new girl...bring her to the dining room. She should be at the garden." With that he took his leave to the dining room.

With that the maid, assigned to find the girl, bumped into Nami as they walked past. "Oh! Good timing, the king wants you in the dining room soon as possible." The maid then smells the girl's sweat and wondered if it was ok to have a sweat girl there. "But I guess maybe you should get yourself situated before going over there. It's a big castle so I'll help you get there without.....getting lost."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:12 pm
amiʘrinku

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Nami was lost in thought when she felt something run into her. She stepped back in shock. " Oh I'm so sorry " she quickly said. She shut her eyes and waited but nothing happen. Nami got a slow breath. " That's right ......... none of that will happen " she thought back to her last Master. Glancing up she noticed the look on the maids face and realized she must have smelt bad. " Ah.....uh yes I better clean up " she muttered.

Nami had the maid show her the way to the room she had used when she arrived yesterday. She thanked to the maid and went in. Nami made sure to shut the door behind her. She didn't want to explain her mark to anyone nor her master. Stripping her clothes off she quickly bathed and washed the sweat away. She dunked her head under the water and came up. Nami wiped the extra water off her face. " The King?......... wouldn't that be Master father? " she muttered feeling nervous all of the sudden.

Finishing her bath Nami wrapped a towel around herself and dried off. She dried her hair the best she could but she figured that the air would dry the dampness. Peeking out of the bathroom she found that her dirty dress was replaced with a clean one. She quickly dressed herself and waited for the maid to come back. Once the maid came back Nami followed her to the dinning room.

Nami hesitated and looked towards the maid who waved her to go in. She could hear her heart betting in her ears. With a deep breath Nami entered the dinning room expecting to see the King. Her eye's widen in surprise to see her Master sitting there. " I thought I was eating with the king " she thought and made her way over to him.

╚══════════════╝

Ooc:::...

ShadowStream-chan

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:35 pm
souleater0123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The maid came in with the girl as she then went to Otto to ask what he needed from the kitchen. 'Nothing too special....actually it is starting to get colder hence winter's coming. So have them make something hearty.....like chicken noodle. But add vegetables and meats to it of course. And get some juice as well." Before the maid left she had this to say: "And sire-" She whispered: "Seems to me she does not realize your the king. She is assuming your the prince."

"Prince?" He thought it was dumb until he realized he was 21....and that was probably the youngest king he ever known. Most kings are in their 30's or 40's. "I'll handle it." He then dismisses her as she left to go tell the kitchen what to cook and what to bring. Otto sips on his water. "Sit down next to me." He patted to his right side, waiting till she sat down.

"The Knights say you did pretty good. Imma introduce myself properly. My name is Otonashi Wolff, and to cover this misunderstanding.....I am no Prince, I am the King itself." He gave an amused smile, just watching her reaction to this. "My Brother is on leave for a month to talk to the other kingdoms, he should be back by then to help out in getting you home and maybe on how to make you a working Eukasian citizen if must be." He took more sips of his water. "Technically I did buy you as a sex slave, but....I have more things to worry about. The citizens know I am looking but when I am 25....I plan on adopting if I find nothing of interest." He then took another sip of water. "Anyway, your turn.........so I would ask on your name?'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:57 pm
amiʘrinku

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Nami watched the maid whisper to her Master. She felt something awful while watching the two of them. Shaking her head she tried to push the feeling away. However she found herself glad that the maid left and realized what what she felt. She titled her head and sat down a bit confused. " This has never happen before " she thought.

When he mentioned the knights she titled her head in thought " Oh from before " she thought. Nami's eyes widen and she opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it. " What!!! " she thought and was sure it was crossed her face as well. She listened to every word he had to say.

Looking up at him Nami felt somewhat shy all of the sudden. She cleared her throat. " My name is Nami Orinku " she looked away for a second " I was born in Darnvia... I believe........" she felt awkward. She wasn't sure how much the slave shop owner had told him. She bite the bottom of her lip. " now is not the time to get emotional " she thought hissing at herself for being weak.

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStream-chan

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:13 pm
souleater0123

User Image

"You believe?" He raised a brow at that mention. "So that means you're not sure if that is your real home country?' He then sat up and leaned forward on the table with his arms crossed, resting on that table. "Ok...Nami huh? That sounds Eukasian like....doesn't it?" He then nodded as he then blinked when the sun had gotten to its highest point. "I am probably the youngest King you have ever met, and probably the last. No king should be younger than 40." He chuckled slightly. 'But the older one died of...heart failure of some sorts...just died in his sleep. So I took charge a year ago...age 20...the older king was only in his young 60's when he passed...never had anyone to inherit the throne....far as I know...he had no wife or children. But now I heard he had a sex slave....don't know how the ******** I did not know about it then, but I do now." He paused slightly as he then wondered:

"Are you into the sex slavery business or was it forced upon you?"

But then the food came and that took Otto from the original mind-set he was on. He figured soup and some cold juice would help out. He ushered them away as he was still having a private conversation with the girl. "I guess I am saying is.....how did you end up the way you were?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:14 pm
amiʘrinku

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Nami shook her head " It is true that I do not know, However Darnvia is where I grow up. It is my home regardless " she said. When her master said her name sounded Eukasian like she shook her head again. " I won't know " she muttered. Nami had to agree with him that he was the youngest king. However she was not taken by surprise to find out the late king had a sex slave. " It's not surprising almost every noble has one..... or two " she muttered again

Nami was shocked that she was speechless. This was all new to her, but it made things harder. Glancing down she avoided his curious eyes. She knew if she tried to answer his question she would chock up.Closing her eyes Nami took a breath. She knew she had to talk about it but she didn't thing it would have been this soon. " It was not......... by choice " she said softly and kept her eyes down

When the food came out Nami was extremely grateful not to talk about that subject anymore. Look at all the delicious food in front of her made her belly growl. Nami looked shy away to hide her embarrassment she felt her face flush. Clearing her throat she looked over at him. " The war.......... It was a year into it, and most of my family had disappeared. No one know where they are go or why." she said picking up a glass of something cold. Taking a drink she was surprised to find it sweet. " I was worried so I begin to look for them day after day. I don't really remember what happen exactly, I remember walking down an alleyway and the next thing I knew was waking up in a strange place along with other girls. " she said.

Nami felt her hand tremble as she recalled the event. She had played the event over and over in her head but she could not recall anything different. " Then the men came in, at first I didn't know what they were doing until I hear her scream " she shivered. " they gave her the mark of slavery " she said darkly. Nami cleared her throat again " After all of us where marked we were placed in a shop similar to the one you found me " she glanced towards him.

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStream-chan

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:17 pm
souleater0123

User Image

He nodded: "Of course, home is where the heart is....that is what I believe." He then listened as she said it was no surprise that nobles had one....or two. He was shocked: "What the flying ********?! Why? Can't the men or women find pleasure from their beloved?!" Such a naive mind he had.

He then stayed silent as she said it was not by choice....so she was no longer a virgin....and it was not by choice. His eyes were in darkness now as the girl told her story on how her family disappeared and the marks of slavery. "You got caught in illegal slavery." He then stood up and paced the room. "Slavery by standards are people who have debts, or they owe money they cannot pay off, for that they would file bankruptcy and be into slavery until all the debts are paid off. You got caught in illegal slavery which I am trying to stop, but the reality is very hard because no one can tell if one is legal or illegal slave at all.

"And from what I heard, it's easy to know that sex slaves are illegal, since most women if in debt...will not want to subject themselves into that unless there is something wrong with their brain. Most nobles like you said, would want that, so I heard some paid under the table for people to kidnap single, unmarried women to be sex slaves....it's sex trafficking and I am starting to get the end of my nerves on that."
He then sat back down with a sigh as he then took a big gulp of juice which made him hack a bit. "Crap, seeds-!" He had to cough slightly before getting back to normal. "Were you here during the war or were you here during the war?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:28 pm
amiʘrinku

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Nami bit her lip to kept her from chuckling. His remark of finding pleasure form ones beloved talked her how naive he was about such things. She shook her head. " It is more like, they trier of each other " she muttered. Nami thought for a second. " Or they are forced into an arrange marriage, to play the game of the nobles. " She realized what she had said. " Ah forgive me " she said nervously.

She was caught off guard. " illegal slavery..... yes but the war changes people " she said quickly " I wounder if someone told them I was a family member " she muttered mostly to herself. She looked up at him and watched as he paced the room. " Does he want to stop all slavery or just sex slavery " she thought.

Looking down Nami listened to what he had to say. " But I was a regular slave before........." she couldn't finish what she was going to say with trembling at the memory of that night. she felt the sting of tears on her eyes. " deep breath " she thought and quickly wiped them away. She was surprised at the sudden hacking of her Master. " A-are you all right " she said with a worried look on her face.

She stared at him as he sounded better. " Oh I know I had left Darnvia and ended up here. But as for where I was I could not tell you. " She said and bowed her head in apology.

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStream-chan

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:25 pm
souleater0123

User Image

"Well that is not of much help." He sighs as he then sat back up and then thought about a few things. "You were a regular slave before huh?......." He didn't say much after that as he then stood up and proceeded to go. "You're free to go. You can start looking after my brother's room and make sure that it is clean and dusted off." He was done talking.

"I'll make sure you get some dinner as well." With that he left to do some business. When not dealing with Darnvia and his city, he was dealing with the council who are trying to get him into the whole blind-date spectrum. He was starting to get slightly pissed off. He knew it was something that just needed to pass, and it was tempting him to find some random girl so they would shut up. But of course, that was not going to happen anytime soon.

He decided to go and check out the daily problems of the city to distract himself, seeing there being less problems than their were during the war. But something seems to still happen....something that made him suspicious. He knew orphans were piling up slightly because of missing parents, but it seems like one town was getting worse despite the war ending. "This is fishy..." He thought as he read in more detail that it was not the parents who were missing, it was the children. That made him narrow his eyes slightly. "I guess this needs to be dealt with." He then puts the paper down as he then had many things in his head, however he was not good at being creative with them. "What to do......"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:53 pm
amiʘrinku

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Nami was a little sad to see him go but she knew there was nothing she could do about it. Getting up she somewhat cleaned the table for the maids before she went to clean her Master's brother's room. She remember the way to the room. After entering the room she noticed that there was a bucket with towels and a duster. Pushing her selves up on her dress, she went to work.

Nami dusted the bookshelves off first and wiped it with a damp towel. She went around the large room doing that to everything. Soon she started to sneeze because of the dust in the air. " I better open a window " she muttered and quickly opened up the window. The breeze felt nice as she went back to work.

Her arms became sore from dusting half the room. " This really is a big room " she muttered to herself and sighed. Nami noticed a picture on the bed stand, it was of two boys and an old man. " That must be the late king " she thought carefully dusting it off. She had cleaned half the room within an hour but she doubled checked everything to make sure it was clean.

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStream-chan

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:44 pm
ShadowStream-chan
souleater0123

User Image

Nothing much had happened, really nothing. His friend Benji kept telling him news day by day about the Kingdom. And also some other news: "There might be rumors about bringing peace by marriage."

"Your shittin' me right?"

"Wish I was, but it is one of the theories for peace. I also know there are some groups of people forming to ******** me." He rubbed his head as he sighed and stared at Benji. It has been a week since he had bought the slave girl. Some of the advisors were wondering why he was treating the peasant so much more better than some of the maids. He would then retort saying that it was normal to see that it was...spoiling but really he was putting her to work.

He sat on one of the tables and had to wonder about a few things....he knew the people were worried about the 'terrorist' group that was forming. He had to stay awake all week trying to figure it out and he ended up sleeping most of the mornings, showing some concern. So the morning came and he slumped on his bed...tired....exhausted. And he was forming a huge fever which made one of the maids call for the doctor, and the only one not busy to take care of Otto would be the maid girl..aka the sex slave. It was diagnosed that he is delusional, and also not himself. He seemed to be more flirty and try to tempt someone which made everyone scared.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:20 pm
amiʘrinku

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Nami had gotten used to the castle by now and she remembered the way around. Even the maids and other servants where friendly to her. Nami still had to hide the fact of her mark for everyone. On her way to the garden she passed the head maid hurrying someone through the halls. " I wounder what happened? " she thought.

Nami had the day off but she still wanted to tented to the garden. After working for a bit she was satisfied with her work and decided to go back in to rest. It wasn't before long the the head maid came after her and told her the king was sick. She let herself be dragged away by the maid. Nami found herself being pushed into the kings chambers.

Nami found herself by Otonashi's side. She was warned that he would not be himself. She got a wet towel and rung it out she gentle wiped his face from sweat. She could see the stress get to him. " you shouldn't have to carry all the burden by yourself your Majesty" she muttered to herself as she placed her hand on his forehead.

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStream-chan

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:27 pm
souleater0123

User Image

Otto seemed to be giggling rapidly as the girl wiped down his forehead. He had that look that seemed to be unpredictable. He had a bit of blush as she was talking but he had no idea what she had said, he did suddenly sit up and looked at her, a bit seductively. "Hey there babe." He chuckled slightly, his words were a bit muffled but his attention was to the slave girl. His eyes looked a bit watery and did look a bit drunk, then suddenly with his strength he pulled the girl and had her on top of him where his face was buried on her neck, taking a whiff on her earthy scent, he kept a strong grip on her so she couldn't move....not showing that he was going to let go.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:41 pm
amiʘrinku

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Nami was taken by surprise as he suddenly sat up. She raised a brow at him " Are you feeling alright? " she asked setting the damp cloth down. She had noticed that his words were a bit muffled. " would you like something to drink? " she asked trying to escape his look. She got up at fetch some water, but she felt a mighty pull. A gasp escaped her pale lips as she found herself suddenly face to face with him. " Y-your m-majesty!?! " she managed to say before he buried his face in her neck. The warmth of his breath on her neck made her moan out in pleasure. She was shock at the the sudden moan that escaped her lips. She felt his strong grip on her as she tried to escape. " Y-your majesty.... please ..... let go " she panted holding back her moans.

Biting the bottom of her lip, she placed both of her hands beside his head. " please....... snap..... out ...of it " she gasped at the sudden tightness around her waist. She closed her eyes tight as another moan escaped her lips. " damn it " she thought feeling her face aflame with embarrassment. She tried to wiggle free but it was no use she was trap.

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStream-chan

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Master/Slave Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items