Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Field Class ] You're A Disgrace (the end p.13) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:51 am

Zar had no idea what the class in question was regarding, but he showed up anyway. Because frankly he was a bit of a disgrace all told, and it was always nice to catch up on things. The last time he'd been to the ghost dormitories had been when Nuru was still around.

He eyed the portal with minor suspicion but did not enter, simply waiting with the others.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 am
Suddenly Deszeld was there, and she wasn't very stealthy about it.

She was actually a little offended.

"I am not a disgrace," Deszeld said to nobody in particular, feeling it rather important that she point that fact out to anyone who might be listening.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:04 am
Aisha had arrived right next to Deszeld, whom she did not know, but her head phones were blaring so loud with techno that she hadn't heard the other's comment.

The zombie ghoul remembered vividly breaking into the teacher's lounge... even so far as her and Llyr stealing Arel's magnificent ice sculpture. They'd been amped up and out of their minds... It had been pretty fun though.

"WHADJA SAY?" She'd seen the other ghouls lips move and pulled her headphones off, the blare now louder unsealed.

pinchmonster
sorry it was my easiest in LOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:07 am
iloveyouDIE

Deszeld leveled a look at Aisha.

"I am not a disgrace," she repeated. And then, just in case the ghoul was stupid, Deszeld repeated herself again. Slower.

"I. Am not. A disgrace."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 am
"Hmm.." She stuffed her hand into her hoodie pocket, orange wisps licking between her lips as she fiddled and eventually the music turned down (not off). "Good to know."

"I. AM. AISHA." She held out a hand and spoke slowly cause maybe that's how this chick worked?

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:11 am
iloveyouDIE

It was quite apparent to the green that the ghoul she was dealing with probably was a disgrace. A Very Big Disgrace.

"I am Deszeld. You are a disgrace."

She did not shake the ghoul's hand simply because she was not certain what she was supposed to do with it once she took it in her scaled hand.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:12 am
Baneful

If Amarus felt absolutely any disgrace, disappointment or sadness it was because she was not involved in the break-in, nor did she even know it had gone down. Fun was happening, and she wasn't there to see it?

Actually, all the better, probably. She still hadn't heard the results of the new election, and she was currently one of the resident assistants, so it wouldn't do at all if she was breaking into lounges at the moment. Subtle chaos was fine, but that? No, probably not.

Besides, it involved teamwork, another thing she essentially abhored. Amarus arrived at the portal promptly, for once, despite having almost no way to tell time. Well, it's not like she was doing anything else, and honestly if the alternative was a class in an actual room with desks Amarus would have bailed a hundred times over.

Because reading, books, sitting still, ugh. Amarus was pleased to see someone whom she considered a friend-- her definition of friend was, perhaps, a little vague. "Good, ah, afternoon?" she greeted Zar. She was, actually, not sure what time of the day it was. So much for knowing what was going on. "This is conveniently placed, for me," she said, looking at the gate as she stood next to Zar and waited for something interesting to happen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:17 am
With what could only be described as a tiny horde of grumpkins in his wake, Van bounded up in his natural form, before convincing his pin to do its thing again. It didn't take much, he was just a little reluctant to not be himself-- the pitch-black hound with glowing eyes and chains in his tail looked a lot more threatening than the student in a cozy hoodie and red canvas shoes that he turned into with the pin's assistance.

"WATCH OUT I DON'T HAVE BREAKS IN THIS FORM," Van was yelling, as he skidded on the grounds, grumpkins piling up behind him like a traffic accident as he skidded between Aisha and Deszeld. No, actually, VAN was probably the disgrace, ladies. Ladies?

"My bad, my b!" Van said, holding up his hands as soon as he managed to stop, backing away from the ghouls and leaning against what he thought was a tree. "I'll just stay here, out of the way, haha...ah..."

iloveyouDIE
van is

pinchmonster
crashing ur party

The Semblance of Unity
and literally leaning on hol

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:22 am
"AY-EE-SHA." She enunciated with exaggerated skull painted expressions. At least until some hoodied boil burst between them.

"Whoah.. it's cool." Aisha nodded to him. "Nice hoodie." She was obviously a fan. "Aisha and..." She pointed at the dragon lady and whispered behind her hand to the boil, 'i think shes foreign'.

face your demons

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 am
"I am not Foreign. I am Deszeld."

It was quickly becoming obvious that she was surrounded by idiots.

When she noticed Van leaning on a tree, Deszeld paused to get a better look. She knew those branches, those leaves.

"Hollandaise. You are touching Hollandaise."

iloveyouDIE

face your demons

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:29 am
Hollandaise blinked in confusion. While she had been thinking, it seemed a great many other students had arrived. Loud ghouls with glowing eyes, louder dragons, and oh.... oh.

"Why are you leaning on me?" She moved suddenly to the side, wondering if he would fall to the ground as dramatically as he'd arrived. "I am E-" Her tongue stumbled and she coughed. "Hollandaise, not a normal tree. She is right."

Hollandaise fought the urge to duck behind Deszeld.

face your demons

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:37 am
Keen looked at the flyer as she was heading out of her dorm room, the banshee felt rather ashamed and was not really all that sure why. Had she done something wrong? Whatever the case she headed to the place mentioned on the flyer, stopping to look at the boil standing by the portal. I am sorry I am such a disgrace to you... She noted on her pad, flashing it at him before peering into the portal. Am I to head in there, or just wait here?

She faded out slightly and sighed again, moving forward to see what was to come. She wished someone she knew was here.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:37 am
"Oh jack!" Aisha jumped a bit when the tree moved. She hadn't even noticed it till the bouil leaned and now... well she did fee like an idiot for noticing it was a ghoul.

"Nice to meet you guys... uh.. sorry.." She waved her painted hands around a bit. She seemed genuinely sheepish behind the orange wisping eyes. "For like all of this confusion, heh."

Including being involved in the teacher's lounge raid which prompted the class it seemed.

pinchmonster

the semblance of unity

face your demons

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:40 am
Van was thrilled that the first to reply to him, Aisha, was pretty chill. He reached one closed fist out in a dap greeting, "Nice style," he said, admiring how cooozy that looked. Besides, he could dig being friendly. He held up one hand too to whisper behind it, "Foreign?? UHOH, I don't... speak that," he said.

Lowering his hand, he turned to the dragon and said, very slowly: "HIIII IMMMM VAAAAN. V-A-N." He pointed at himself exageratedly. And then she corrected Aisha, and Van was like: "Oh cool, foreign speaks english. Hey wait, weren't you gonna give me your stuff?" he asked, with a thumbs up.

"I'm touching a what-now?" Van asked, surprised. He did, in fact, stumble as soon as Hollandaise moved. "So uncool!" he yelped, from the ground, picking himself up and doing a dog shake to get rid of debris and dirt. He scrunched his face up at Hollandaise. "Are you part of the class? Do we have to talk to trees? I don't think that's good for me, I'm kind of like more about fire 'n stuff," Van rambled, having backed up and towards Aisha because so far Aisha was the only not weird one.

Coming from Van.

The Semblance of Unity

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:21 am
Face your demons

Zar gave Amarus a lazy smile and nodded his head in greeting. "Hello." he crooned, giving her a wave of his taloned fingertips. "It was a bit of a walk for me, but no harm in a walk. I am not sure what it entails." He eyed the portal with minor apprehension. "I hope it does not involve repeated dissipation, that is always rather tedious."

He did look slightly disturbed by all the sudden yelling, twitching his ears and hissing in low irritable discomfort.

"You are all a disgrace." he muttered irritably.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff