Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:50 am
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas watched as people came in and out of the restaurant, examining them carefully. It was interesting how such a crummy place attracted all types of customers, rich and poor. Most people seemed to by in an agitated mood, most likely due to the time. A few people caught his eye but besides that he ended up zoning out. Lucas finally took a bite of his burger and watched as a pink haired woman walked in. What caught his eye was her oddly colored hair, that couldn't be real...Could it? Lucas almost felt compelled to ask her. The male shook off the thought and took another bite of his somewhat tasty burger. His eyes followed the girl as she ordered her food. After she ordered her food it seemed like she was walking towards him. The raven haired male raised an eyebrow, did she notice him watching her? The thought piqued his interest for only a moment. When she asked him for napkins his expression went back to being dull. It seemed like she wasn't someone interesting after all. Lucas took a third bite out of his burger before reaching for a handful of napkins and handing them to the woman. Lucas didn't need to be pestered by someone right now, he was still trying to re-adjust to his medication. After all he had just gotten a fresh batch today.

Lucas swallowed the bite of burger before raising an eyebrow at the woman. Anything else you need? He asked in a slightly annoyed tone. Last time he had been out in town he had to fight five people, it was late yet again and he felt like if he stayed out something like that might happen again. This town obviously wasn't that much better than the place he use to live. He grabbed his soda and took a sip of his drink. No no, Please take a seat... He said in a sarcastic tone.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "Who is this woman..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Stranger and located Mickey C's"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Evening Wear"

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:12 am
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Gimmie Food!&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: Why do you hate my weather?! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

“Oh thank god!” she huffed as she got up from her seat and snatched the napkins from him. Using the napkins to try and dry herself off, she looked back up at him as he spoke. He seemed rather...Distant? Would that be the right word for it? Maybe, but his tone didn’t seem to phase her. Or perhaps it just went right over her head because she snatched up her bag and slid in the seat across from him. “Sweet! Thanks,” she said with a rather lopsided smile. Who knew people around here were so nice! Sniffling as she went back to drying herself off, her bright blue eyes took a few glances up at him. For a guy that looked so intimidating, he seemed kinda not intimidating. In the midst of her poor excuse for drying herself off, her stomach roared, earning a whimper from her. She needed food! Why was it taking so long?! Dropping her head against the table, her skull have a hard THUD against the plastic adhered to the wood. “Ow…” she muttered as she brought up her head and rubbed the red spot on her forehead.

“Hey wait a minute! Don’t I know you?” she asked as she pointed at him, still rubbing her forehead. It was just now coming to her that she might know this guy. He seemed familiar enough, but where had she seen him? “Yeeeeeah…Wait! I got it! You’re my boss! Well, this is a little awkward.” Sasha couldn’t help the awkward giggle that fell from her lips when she realized she was currently sitting across from her manager. What a small world though! She never would have imagined that she’d be running into her boss here, of all places. “Where have you been? You missed a few days of work, not that I couldn’t handle it or anything,” she inquired, unable to stop herself really. The matter could, and probably was, entirely personal, but her mouth moved anyways. “Was there like a family emergency or something? Or, did you move to the island too?” Pushing a few pink bangs out of her face and behind her ear, she leaned over to pull off her boots. Turning in her seat, she brought her foot up to pull off one of her socks and ring the water out of it; patiently waiting for any answers he gave, if any.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:33 am
User Image
User Image

Lucas was a bit caught off-guard by the girls oblivious nature, could she not comprehend sarcasm? The male rubbed his temple and groaned, it seemed like this was going to be a long night after all. I didn't actually mean....Nevermind... He grumbled, it seemed like there was no reasoning with this girl. But since she was so close up he noticed something oddly familiar about her, the bubbly attitude and the pink hair. Lucas felt like he had seen it somewhere before. Before the raven haired male had time to question her it seemed she beat him to the punch. Lucas almost spit out his drink when realizing who she was. That's right, Sasha from work! Dammit he didn't have an excuse yet! He ran his hand through his hair and groaned at her questioning. He'd have to think of something here and now. Uh...Well you see... He mumbled, lightly pulling on his collar and avoiding eye contact with the blue eyed girl. This was harder than he though, lying on the fly. W-well I didn't have medication that I need to take....If I don't take it...I-I get really sick... He said looking at the girl with uncertainty, not sure whether she bought his lie or not.

It was just his luck to see one of his employees out in town the first day he was able to go out. Wait, wasn't she the same age as him, how strange. Anyways...What brings you to a place like this? He asked, frantically trying to change the subject to something other than the reason why he wasn't at work.

✖"I'm thinking about "Just great..."
✖"I'm currently with Sasha and located Mickey C's"

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:50 am
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Gimmie Food!&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: Why do you hate my weather?! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

Glancing at him from the corner of her eye, she slowly turned back to him, one foot still void of a sock, as she listened to his stuttering. Why on earth…? He always seemed rather composed at work. In fact, he just seemed bored with work all the time! You had to be cheerful in retail, and it was amazing that he didn’t go scaring the customers right out of the store. Sasha silently giggled to herself at the thought until she heard his reasoning for being gone. Sick? With a curious shimmer in her eyes, she looked him over; top to bottom. Yes, she even leaned down to look under the table. He didn’t look sick to her. In fact, he looked down right healthy as a horse! That was the terminology right? And the fact that he was tugging at his collar only made that idea stronger. There was no need to look so nervous if you were really sick. “Really? What do you have that you need to take medication for?” she asked curiously, leaning against the table. She’d never met anyone that was sick before; mentally or physically. It made her wonder what he was suffering from. It was a fascinating subject to her, if he really was suffering from anything at all, because she had no idea the kinds of things people suffering from an illness went through.

When he gave his own question amidst hers, she leaned back in her seat. “I don’t have any food at home but ramen so I needed something to eat. I haven’t gone grocery shopping since I moved here,” she replied sheepishly, her cheeks flaring a shade of pink that almost matched her hair. She didn’t have a car to haul a bunch of groceries back to her apartment so the idea just didn’t seem appealing to her. And she didn’t have any male friends that would mind carrying some of her groceries for her, which made the idea even less appealing! “Plus, I’ve been binge watching Friends all weekend and needed to get some caffeine if I wanted to stay up and watch more. I’m sure my dog isn’t entirely happy about it, but this weather sucks to much for me to go out and do much. I mean, this is the closest I got to anything like winter clothes.” Once again she gestured to herself and her soaking wet appearance. She gave him a sputtered laugh before hearing her number being called. With her eyes sparkling happily, she got out of her seat and skipped over to the counter; still with one foot without a shoe or sock. Grabbing her tray of food, she squeaked in excitement as she sat back down at Lucas’ table.

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:07 am
User Image
User Image

Lucas felt the pressure as the woman questioned him further. His nervous look became much more obvious. Maybe she was smarter than he took her for. His fingers began to timidly drum on the table. He couldn't lie for too long or he'd end up getting himself caught later down the road. He rubbed his temple and sighed trying to quickly come up with something that didn't divert from the truth too much. The...The medication helps...with my stress and with...S-some other things. He stammered out. He couldn't think of anything smart enough to cover for the truth. Y-yea...So I had to wait for a new set of medication since I ran out. He said, at least that part was truthful. Before he started saying anything else stupid Lucas popped his straw in his mouth and starting drinking. He decided it would be better if he just listened to Sarah instead of trying to explain himself further.

So she was also a newcomer to the town, there seemed to be a fresh batch of people coming in everyday. Lucas simply nodded as the pink haired girl talked, trying to get this conversation over with as soon as possible. Her life sounded pretty normal unlike his own. Well you work at a clothing store...Why not buy some clothes for winter? He asked after removing his mouth from his straw. That made the most sense, and didn't they get employee discounts? He wasn't perfectly certain but he guessed the company had something like that.

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:40 am
User ImageUser Image

She wasn’t sure if she should buy what he was saying or not. As she sipped at her drink, she eyed her boss wearily. While Sasha never noticed things that were particularly directed at her, she was observant to everything else around her, and his nervous twitching was no different. If Lucas really was ‘sick’, as he claimed, then seriously, why drum your fingers against the table? Why avert your gaze so much? And that look! Even if the man was lying, the subject still got her curious to continue asking questions. Plus, she was too boring (in her opinion) to be bothering to tell her life story to her boss. Besides, what normal person gets close to their boss? Although, she wasn’t rude enough to ignore his question. Sasha shrugged as she set her cup back on the table. “Clothes are expensive. I’m actually kinda frugal. I mean, I think the most expensive things I own in my apartment are my TV, bed and couch,” she replied casually. She may have previously worked for a fashion magazine but that didn’t mean she was all that into expensive, material items. “Oh, well, and my dog. He’s an expensive breed but I like Huskies so I allowed it.”

“So you have a problem with stress?” she asked as she swallowed a few fries she had shoveled into her mouth. That seemed normal enough. She got stressed out too, but not enough to require medication for it. “Other things? What other things?” she pushed further. It was that ‘other things’ part that got her curious. What could be any worse that he didn’t want to mention it? “What, are you secretly a serial killer or something?” It was a joke, to which the pinkette laughed. The very idea was hilarious. Sure, Lucas was ‘creepy’ but it didn’t mean she could even entertain the idea that he was that creepy. For a split second her mind did condone the possibility, but that was quickly swept away by the sheer improbability of such a thing being the case.

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 am
User Image
User Image

The male sat in silence and listened to her explaining. He took the last bite of his burger, frowning slightly at the fact that he had no more food. His stomach growled yet again, he'd have to make some more food when he got home. He turned his attention back to Sarah, she owned a dog huh. The raven haired male casually placed his cheek in his palm. Well I don't see why buying a winter wardrobe would be so detrimental to your wallet. After all you seem to need it. He said in rebuttal to her explanation. Didn't normal people want to be healthy all the time? He rubbed the nape of his neck, humans were so confusing at times. And if you have an expensive breed dog that tells me that you have the money to buy clothes. So I find it a bit odd. He said, grabbing his soda and sipping through the straw. But before he could get an answer it seemed that Sasha was going back to his medication, why was she so interested in his medical life. Lucas furrowed his brow in annoyance, she was persistent.

Yes...I have a problem with stress, it's something I've dealt with my entire life. That and Anxiety. He grumbled, this was hard trying to tell her a story that didn't divert to far from the truth. Lucas ran his hand through his hair and sighed, averting eye contact yet again. He gingerly scratched his cheek, not sure what to say about her follow up question. Just the basics...Nothing to crazy..Eheh... He said awkwardly, this wasn't going the way he thought it would. She was so persistent for no reason. At this point Lucas was grinding his teeth anxiously, he was getting trapped into a corner that he didn't like it. Her next question was obviously a joke but it hit a nerve that it shouldn't have. His free hand instinctively went into his pocket where he kept a switch knife. If it wasn't for her laughter snapping him out of the auto-pilot trance who knows what would have happened. Heheh...D-don't make jokes like that...Who knows who's listening. He said with a forced smile, trying to make it sound like a joke.

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

“Pfft!” Sasha scoffed as she dismissively waved her hand at him. “I’m not worried.” Sniffling, she ate the rest of her fries before starting her onion rings. Man! She was starving! Seriously, she needed to go grocery shopping sometime this week. “Nothing bad ever happens,” Sasha added as she leaned back and stretched out. “Well, to me anyways.” In all her years, only one bad thing has ever happened to her. Well, one thing that she considers bad and maybe that’s why she had such a positive outlook on things. She knew there was evil in the world, but having never experienced any of it first hand it was hard for her to worry about such things. It wasn’t like she was oblivious to the terrible things the world had to offer; she knew people that had been mugged, or had their houses broken into. She had just never been a victim. Which she found a little strange given that so many people she knew thought that her bubbly personality would be the reason bad things happened to her. And yet, so far, nothing had. Maybe she was just lucky?

“But, I dunno maybe I’ll buy a jacket or something at work tomorrow…” she mumbled as she tipped her cup towards her lips and sucked on the straw. Rifling through her bag, she pulled out her phone and checked the time. Holy cow! It was way too late to be hanging out here, and yet she wasn’t all that tired. Being a couch potato all weekend hadn’t put a damper on her energy at all! “Uh hey, this is a weird question since you’re my boss and all,” she began as she put her phone away. “And you can totally say no if you want! But I’m really bored at my place with it being just me and Domino. Do you...Wanna come over? I have a spare room if you need a place to crash.” She didn’t think he was a bum, obviously since he worked, but if he agreed and it got any later, she wasn’t sure he’d want to trudge himself all the way back home. Wherever that was.

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas was slurping his soda at this point, getting the last bit out of his cup. Were there free refills? He wasn't sure but didn't feel like asking. His gaze returned to the pink haired woman, listening to her ramble about how nothing bad ever happens to her. The comment actually produced a chuckle from his lips. What a quaint life, no troubles or worries. But that was what normal people did, live out normal lives and have small worries. He had to merge into this lifestyle, how strange. Could he really merge into everyday life, but eventually he'd get use to it. Well if you don't have any jacket's I'd recommend you buying one. And that's not me trying to pitch you a sale either. He said comically.

The raven haired male noticed Sasha check her watch, what time was it anyhow. It was probably late, not that he wasn't use to staying out late, she probably wanted to get back to her home soon. Surprisingly Sasha managed to catch him off-guard twice in one night, her next question baffling him. Was he just invited to her house out of the blue? The question felt surreal. Uh...I don't know... He said trying to process what she just asked. His confusion soon turned into annoyance yet again, was she simply trying to put him off-balance? He wasn't going to let her have his way, his stubbornness kicking into gear. Fine I'll go, don't know why you offered to invite me but I won't turn you down. He grumbled before casually getting up and brushing himself off.

✖"I'm thinking about "I'm not gonna let her walk all over me..."

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sasha smiled brightly at him, hearing him agree to come over. That was way easier than she thought it was going to be! She thought he was going to flat out deny her offer and call her crazy. “What? I can’t try to make friends?” she replied as she shoved a few more onion rings into her mouth. Jumping up out of her seat, still sans shoe, she marched her way up to the counter to ask for a bag she could put the rest of her food in and take back to her apartment. Hopefully Domino didn’t tear anything up while she was gone. Coming back to the table, she began putting her food away. “I mean, what’s the point of talking and meeting with people if you don’t intend it to go somewhere?” she asked as she shoved the bag of food into her bag and closed it. Wiggling her toes, she finally realized that she hadn’t put her shoe back on and slid around in her seat so she could do so. “Granted, you don’t really look the type that wants friends. But I do. I moved away from home, it’s just me and Domino. I don’t know anyone else here except you, so might as well try to do something with that, ya know?” After putting her sock on, she forced her foot into the brown, leather boot before dropping her foot back to the floor.

Grabbing her bag, she jumped up from her seat and tilted her head back to look at him. He was over a foot taller than her, making him look like a giant to the short woman. She maybe be in her late twenties, but she was a runt for sure! However, his size didn’t bother her, in fact Sasha’s eyes widened in awe, her expression matching. Even though she worked beside him pretty much everyday, it still threw her for a loop to be near a guy so tall. “Man! What’s it like up there? I bet you get the best reception,” she joked, giggling softly, reaching her hand out and standing on her tip toes to try and reach the top of his head. Still, she was way too short. Almost falling over, she caught herself, casually placing a hand against his chest for balance before dropping her arm back to her side. “Whoo! C’mon, it’s raining like crazy outside and I wanna get out of these clothes.” With a wave of her hand, she motioned for him to follow so she could lead the way to her apartment.

[EXIT]

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas watched the girl get extremely happy at his answer, did it really mean that much to her? He rubbed the nape of his neck and sighed, it was going to be a long night after all. Hopefully he didn't actually end up falling asleep at her place, it'd be hard to explain work relations to the higher-ups. Her comment about friends made his eyebrow twitch, was that her taking a stab at him? Just because I'm not the most talkative like someone doesn't mean I don't have fun... He grumbled trying to defend himself. The way she talked to him was odd, as if she didn't feel the intimidation rolling off of him like most did. The raven haired male was so caught up in thought that he almost didn't notice the woman staring up at him like he was some sort of alien. Lucas raised an eyebrow before hearing her second joke, corny at that. His eyebrow twitched again in agitation, would he be able to survive the whole night without losing his cool? He gently rubbed his temple, groaning. Let's just go. He grumbled in annoyance.

[Exits]

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:09 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦
( ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile: x Status: Single Style: x Bank account: $964.50
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Lexi stretched a bit as she left her house. After making sure that she had fed Belle and and had her keys and money in her pocket, she headed away from her house and down the street. She was feeling a bit better today than she had been lately. She knew that it would be no use, just sitting around her house and being sad all the time, she had to get out and talk to people or she would probably go nuts! Okay, sure she had her cat, but Lexi had to go out and be around real people, plus, she was hungry, so she figured she would go to Mickey C's and get something to eat.

As she neared the building, her stomach growled as she could smell the french fries cooking. Reaching the doors, Lexi pushed them open. Glancing around, she noticed that the place was practically empty. Shrugging a little bit, she then went up to the counter and smiled at the cashier. "Hello. Welcome to Mickey C's order when you are ready." She said. Lexi nodded her head then looked up at the menu again. "Could I get a double cheese burger. No onions. A large fry, and a medium strawberry banana smoothie please?" She said. "That will be 10 dollars and 50 cents." Lexi nodded and paid the cashier before she took her number then went and sat down, sighing softly as she absently played with her hair while she waited.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Casual
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan walked down the street, casually stretching his arm as he made his way towards Mickey C's. He hadn't eaten anything yet today and thought that grabbing a quick bite before going out and hitting the town. The brunette made his way into the fast food restaurant, a ring of the bell on top of the door. He was welcomed by what he presumed to be the cashier before making his way over to her next. Afternoon! Hmm, I'd like to order a Big mac with a medium Dr. Pepper. He said as he pulled out his wallet to pay for the meal. The cashier took his money and gave him the receipt with a number on it for his meal. He nodded and turned around to immediately see a familiar raven haired girl. What a coincidence, he simply waved as he walked to her table and sat down across from her. Why hello there~ Surprise to see you here. He said with a soft smile. Ryan propped his right elbow up onto the table and rested his cheek in his palm.
███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

OOC:
THEMES
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:44 pm