Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:24 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

The young man had chuckled lightly at the girl's look of disappointed because her drink was now empty. It was a funny thing to get disappointed over especially when the refills were free when you ate in the restaurant. That was a different story when you took it to go or went through the drive through. "You know you can go refill the drinks for free right? I hope you're not too lazy get up and get some more to drink." Nathan lightly joked as he sat up right, put his arms to rest on the table, then leaned forward. The young woman seemed to be super excited about being able to check out fifty books. It was definitely amusing to see someone very passionate about something they loved. He hadn't ever really met someone, whom was a bookworm, that would be that excited about being able to check out fifty books. It could have also been that other people didn't generally get the opportunity to check out so many books. The light brown haired boy couldn't be sure which was more likely if he were honest with himself. His lips curved downwards into a light frown at hearing her diet. It wasn't exactly filling or good to only eat fruit, cereal, and microwavable food. There had to be variety for sure, and microwavable food wasn't exactly the answer to that. He'd never admit it, but it was a pet peeve when hearing about people who didn't eat a decent diet. If one were to guess, it probably stemmed from him being concerned that his family ate well. His mom would joke from time to time that he was their personal chef because it was true that he did help with cooking to help his mother, since he got his skills from her. "Alesana, I know we just met and all, but that's not exactly good to be eating like that. Well fruits are alright, but microwavable foods and cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? It can be bad to eat those often, ya know? I know you said you couldn't cook to save your life, but I figured you'd at least know how to make simple things. You don't know how to cook anything at all? Even the simplest thing?" The red eyed teen questioned with a tone of concern in his voice as he sat back, while crossing his arms and tilting his head to the side a bit.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;; Alesana tab Funds;; $981.25

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: I want more root beer... Company: Nathan
"All I want is a place to call my own...

Alesana raised her eyebrow as Nathan informed her about being able to get a refill. She looked down at her drink then glanced over her shoulder to the cashier. Would she have to ask the same cashier if she could have a refill? What if the same thing happened again where she had to repeat her order. Would other people judge her for indulging herself with root beer? Shaking her head, she decided not to. "I'm fine for now..." Sitting back in her chair, she listened to the young man question her eating habits. Sure it wasn't the best but her body was used to it so she assumed it didn't do much damage. "Well...I can somewhat make burnt cookies...and a sandwich...but I'm no good with any food that deals with having to be boiled or cooked..." She said softly while putting her hands in her lap.

fireshadow0908

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:38 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."

Nathan raised an eyebrow at her response to his comment about getting a refill. It was hard to believe she didn't want another refill by how she reacted to noticing she was out as well as looking back towards the counter. Nate wondered if she was too shy to go back up there and ask. It would make sense, since she admitted to acting more timid in different situations along with the fact that she was timid when first ordering. Without really thinking about it, the red eyed teen stood up before grabbing Alesana's cup as well as his to get them refilled. He gave a polite smile towards the cashier that attended to them, since it was the only one available at the moment. "Can I get a refill of root beer in this one and dr. pepper in the other?" The young man asked, which the cashier smiled in return and took the cup. It was brought back to him not even thirty seconds later, and Nathan thanked the employee before walking back to Alesana, placing her cup in front of her, then sitting down himself. "I figured you'd want a refill regardless of saying you were fine for now. It looked like you were rather disappointed when you first noticed it was empty at least.....hope I wasn't wrong." The light brown haired boy commented with a light smile and small shrug. Her response to his question about cooking returned to his mind as he placed his cup down after taking a sip of it. His arms crossed lightly once again as he thought for a few seconds. "I'm not going to lie it kinda bugs me that you can only really make a sandwich as something to eat. My family would probably poke at me because I'v never liked the thought of them not knowing how to cook for themselves." Nathan commented as he let out a small sigh, while closing his eyes. It didn't seem right to him for someone's diet to be like that. Heck when he talked with his mom and older sister from time to time he pestered them to make sure they were eating well. "Well.......what if I taught you how to cook?" The young man opened his eyes, and directed his attention back to Alesana. "I mean I would help you at least do basic things nothing really complicated unless you wanted to.....this way you don't have to just rely on microwavable food and take out. It's a lot cheaper if you know how to cook after all, plus you get a lot more for a lot less in the end. Although, I can understand if you decide to decline the offer....." Nathan lightly offered unsure if she would even accept. It honestly wouldn't surprise him if she didn't considering they just met after all, but he wanted to at least give her the opportunity to learn so she was better prepared.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; red t-shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Sleep deprived tab Company;; Alesana tab Funds;; $981.25

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Root Beer!~ Company: Nathan

Alesana's eyes widened in delight as Nathan took both their cups to get a refill. She could feel weight lifted off her shoulders, knowing she wouldn't have to ask for a refill herself. However, her state of relief was short lived as Nathan returned with their drinks. Rubbing her cheek in embarrassment, she felt bad that she made her new friend get up and get her the drink. She bowed her head in a thankful manner. "T-Thank you...and yes, I did want a refill..." Alesana began to drink her root beer happily while listening to Nathan's opinion on her diet. She somewhat understood his stance on her diet, though she never had a family to begin with, so she didn't get a chance to learn how to cook. Setting her drink down, she raised an eyebrow in surprise as Nathan offered to teach her how to cook. The only think running through her head was having her house burned down from her attempts, but the young man seemed to know what he was doing, so as long as he was there to supervise, she should be fine. "I suppose it would be a nice change...I'll take you up on your offer, Nathan."

fireshadow0908

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:40 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan merely gave a light smile to her thanks. He waved it off not really seeing it as a big deal, although wasn't going to be rude about it. "You're welcome, although it's not a really big deal, but I'm glad I could help." The young man replied in a honest tone. Nathan started shaking his leg as he waited for Alesana to think about his offer. It was obvious that she was surprised by it, and one couldn't really blame her for that. It was a rather out of the blue question. When she finally gave her response to his offer, his eyes widened slightly in surprise. "R-really? I wasn't sure at all if you'd take me up on the offer not that I wasn't just messing around about it. I was being sincere in offering. Well alright then, it's a deal. I'll teach you have to cook for yourself." The red eyed teen commented as he started collecting the trash, and putting it onto the tray. It would be easier to throw it away like that, and the trays were placed on top of the trash cans anyways. The light brown haired boy drank some more of his drink, before thinking about what would be best to start with. After a few seconds, he had an idea on what to start working on. "Would tomorrow be a good time for me to start teach you? It would give you today to finish unpacking at least. I'm sure you want to get that over with as soon as possible." The young man questioned

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Root Beer Company: Nathan

Alesana picked up her drink again and sipped away happily at her root beer as Nathan explained to her that it wasn't a big deal for getting her a refill. It was a pretty big deal to her, she assumed some people would be bothered by it just to get up for someone else. Setting her drink down on the table, she nodded her head in clarification to his offer. "I'm sure...and tomorrow would be good as well...it'll stop me from procrastinating in unpacking,"

fireshadow0908

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:49 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan merely lightly smiled at her response as he shook his head a bit. "Yea wouldn't want you to be procrastinating after all. I'm not one to talk though, since I procrastinate myself from time to time. Heck, I procrastinated quite a bit when I first moved to Soleil myself, although I can say I was doing things that were important like getting to know the area, my job, and other things like that." The young man commented as his shoulders raised ever so slightly in a shrug. It was true to say the least. It took Nathan a few days to finish unpacking. It was definitely one of his hated things about moving, but he managed to get everything looking decent. The young man stood up as he broke out of his own thoughts, and grabbed the tray with the trash on it in his left hand and the drink in the other. "Where do you want to do this cooking lesson at? Well actually you could come by my job tomorrow. It'd give you time to think about where you would like to learn, and I shouldn't be working too long anyways. My boss got after me a bit because I was exactly.....taking it easy." The red eyed boy lightly chuckled in embarrassment as he gave a slight gesture towards his injury. His boss had found out that he kept straining his arm, and reprimanded him a bit for it. Nate took easier when his boss was looking, but not as easy when the manager wasn't there or around at the moment.

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Tired... Company: N/A

Alesana shrugged, she hated how much she procrastinated but it was a habit she could not break. "It works two ways. Either I get the job done the first time, or I set it aside and work on it a year later. No in between." She was pretty certain that if she didn't finish unpacking today, she would probably just store the remaining boxes into the garage where they will never be seen again. Seeing Nathan get up, Alesana stood up as well, assuming that they were going to be leaving the fast food joint. She tilted her head to the side to think where he should teach her, but her thoughts were interrupted when he suggested her to come by to his work tomorrow. "Job? Um, sure. I'll probably get lost on the way...but where do you work?" Alesana only knew of two places in this town, her house and the library. Which is completely fine by her, but she wouldn't mind familiarizing herself with more options to visit.

fireshadow0908

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:49 am
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan shook his head lightly as he held a small smile hearing Alesana's comment about the two options she had given herself. The young man managed to push the lid back to dump the trash before setting their tray with the rest of the trays. "And I thought I was bad with procrastinating. I don't think I'd be able to let something sit there for a total year unless it wasn't important." The red eyed boy replied in a joking tone as he turned to the brown eyed girl as she asked where he worked. He mentally face palmed seeing as he didn't tell her where he worked regardless of talking about some of the places that were around. He wasn't sure if it was due to him not really paying attention or not seeming important at that time either way it didn't matter at the moment. "It's not too hard to locate. It's actually in the area. I work at Moonbuck's Cafe as a cashier. If you're not in a rush of getting home at the moment I can show it to you? I wouldn't want you getting lost on the way because I was careless, and didn't give you at least a general idea on where it's located after all." He explained while gesturing towards the door to signal that they could go right now. It should still be open considering it was only just past noon. Nathan would have been a bit surprised if it was closed so early. That could mean something was possible wrong, or on the more optimistic side that the manager just wanted to close early either way he'd be able to show Alesana the location of it. "It shouldn't take too long at all, plus it'll give you a chance to start familiarize yourself with this area at least. Soleil it a big place to explore, but you'd at least have the general areas down such as the Cenrise Shopping District. That's how I see it at least." The light brown haired teen stated with a small shrug as he waited to hear what Alesana wanted to do.

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:57 am
User Image
Alesana Ellingsworth
Cash: $1000 Thoughts: Tired... Company: N/A

Alesana shrugged a bit, of course she was exaggerating about the whole year thing, but it pretty much seemed like a year to her. However, if it was important then she would just work around her own schedule to get it done. She looked at him as he explained to her where he worked. "Moonbuck's Cafe? Sure, if it keeps me from unpacking...I don't mind if you show me the place" Alesana couldn't help but smile at her comment about avoiding her duty to unpack, but in all honesty, she was in no rush whatsoever. Plus it would be better to explore the town a little bit more, getting lost is the last thing she would want to do. "Shall we get going then?"

fireshadow0908

BeannieWeenie

Feline Otaku

14,175 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:37 pm
BeannieWeenie

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan lightly chuckled at her comment about avoiding to unpack. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised from what I've learned about you that you'd actually want to avoid finish unpacking your things." The young man lightly teased as put his hands in his pockets. The red eyed teen opened the door as he waited for the young woman to exit the restaurant. "Yea, I'm ready to go. It's actually not as confusing to get there like I said. The cafe isn't too far from here to be honest, and I don't think it'll be hard to memorize the general area at least regardless let's start heading out then." He stated with a slight shrug of his shoulders. Once Alesana exited through the doors, Nathan stepped out himself as he began to lead the brunette to where he worked.

[exit]

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:38 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Rainy Day $981 x

The teal haired woman had gotten pretty good at remembering how to get around town because she made it to the fast food joint in no time. Pushing the door open, her mouth watered a little as she could smell the french fries. She was pretty hungry and was assuming that her husband probably was too. Walking up to the counter, she then smiled at the boy standing there, blushing a little as she saw him obviously eye her a bit. "Hello! Welcome to Mickey C's what will you have?" He asked her. Rylee looked up at the menu and tapped her chin a little bit. "I'll take one double cheeseburger combo, and one chicken nugget combo, make the fries large please." She said before thinking for a moment. "I'll also take two apple pies as well!" She added on at the last second. The boy nodded his head. "That'll be 14 dollars." He said, making Rylee notice that he hadn't added on the extra cost for upgrading the meal. Smiling a bit, she then handed him the money. The woman only waited for a few minuets before her food was brought out to her. "Thank you very much." She said as she took the food before leaving the fast food place, heading in the direction of the hotel.

[Exit]

O.O.C -

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:54 pm
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When was the last time that he had been out in town? Lucas rubbed the nape of his neck and sighed. He hadn't gone to work in days, he'd have to go in tomorrow and try to make a good excuse. The truth was that he had ran out of sedatives and had to wait for a fresh supply, but he couldn't exactly tell the employees he took sedatives strong enough to knock out an elephant. Thankfully it didn't take too long to get a new batch of medication so he didn't have to stay shut in for weeks. As the male walked through the streets he felt his stomach growl, time for food. Looking around he noticed a convenient Mickey C's located across the street. Well it's better than starving... He grumbled, placing his hands in his pockets and walking across the street, not bothering to watch for cars. After crossing the street Lucas pushed the entrance door open to the fast food restaurant. He took in the cheap smelling food and sighed, time to eat. Lucas just hoped that eating this food didn't mess up his stomach. The male made his way to the counter and looked at what they had to offer. Hm...I'll...Just take a cheeseburger and a large coke... He said, pulling out the needed cash to purchase the meal. The cashier just seemed to nod, obviously intimidated by Lucas' presence. What did he expect, Lucas took his receipt and went to sit down. He sat down in a booth and gently drummed his fingers on the table as he waited for his food.

It took a few more minutes than he expected, but he was eventually called up to get his food. Lucas strolled over to the counter, grabbed his food and then went to sit back down. Pulling out his burger, Lucas felt his stomach growl once again. Maybe he should have ordered a bit more, he simply shrugged knowing this would at least hold him over until he got home. The raven haired male rested his cheek in his palm and grabbed his soda, sipping on it slowly. Boring... He thought as he examined the restaurant.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "Food..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with No one and located Mickey C's"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Evening Wear"

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:17 am
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Gimmie Food!&Hairstyle ║ Inner Bubble: Why do you hate my weather?! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

“ACHOO!” Sasha sneezed as she rushed inside the fast food building. Sniffling and rubbing at her nose, she sighed heavily and pushed wet bangs out of her face. This was the worst! “Why does it always have to rain here?!” She never should have moved from L.A. At least at that beach she had the sun! Looking down at herself, pink hair dangled in front of her as she tried to ring out her sweater. She was utterly soaked to the bone, showing her lean and curvy frame. There was no avoiding it now, even if she went home and took a scalding hot shower, she was going to get sick. Just what she needed! Sasha wasn’t a workaholic, but she didn’t like missing work. What else was she going to do with her life? She hadn’t really had the opportunity to make friends around here except Ryan, and she hadn’t really talked to him lately either. In fact, she had almost completely forgotten about him! Surprising given his sadistic teaching methods. The memory caused Sasha to pout, puffing her cheeks out in a childish like way as she continued to try and get as much water out of her clothes as possible. “I don’t get how people stand this…” she muttered to herself as she took out her hair and let it fall down her back. Ringing out all the water stuck within her pink locks, she put her hair back up before shuffling up to the counter.

She was here for food! Food was important right now as she lived the bachelor lifestyle of, well, nothing. Shivering lightly and throwing her arms around herself, she looked up at the menu. “Bacon cheeseburger with fries, onion rings, a cookie and a coke,” she ordered, reaching into her wet bag for her wallet. If she wanted to try and push through to season four of Friends, then she needed the caffeine. Holy cow! She was fat! It was scary to think that she hadn’t had real food like this for almost the entire time she’s been here. Almost a month! The woman sniffled and pursed her lips in a small pout before handing over the money. Walking away from the counter, she dropped down into a booth and shivered again. The feeling of wet clothes sticking to your body was so uncomfortable. Looking across her table, she noticed a guy sitting by himself and looking rather bored. Leaning against her table, she tried to gain his attention by waving her hand a little. “Hey! Can I have one of your napkins? I’m kinda...floating in water over here,” she asked, gesturing to herself, her shirt and sweater drooping down her right shoulder to expose a small portion of her tattoo.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out